Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Movies, OVAs/OADs, and Specials

Notices

Old 2013-06-10, 01:49   Link #501
Cloudenvy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiaki_chan View Post
this anime is for 2014?? :/
It's not an anime. It's a series of promos produced for a Pachinko machine, so far.
Cloudenvy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-10, 02:12   Link #502
Chiaki_chan
Kubo GO TO HELL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloudenvy View Post
It's not an anime. It's a series of promos produced for a Pachinko machine, so far.
this is not an anime but a "series"? So? there will be only 2-3 episodes?
what is the difference?

Old 2013-06-10, 02:17   Link #503
Cloudenvy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiaki_chan View Post
this is not an anime but a "series"? So? there will be only 2-3 episodes?
what is the difference?

You've gotta be kidding. I said it's a series of promos, meaning that it's multiple, short videos that are supposed to promote a pachinko machine.

To make it even more simple, we won't get more than the short 30 second videos that we've gotten.
Cloudenvy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-10, 02:25   Link #504
Chiaki_chan
Kubo GO TO HELL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloudenvy View Post
You've gotta be kidding. I said it's a series of promos, meaning that it's multiple, short videos that are supposed to promote a pachinko machine.

To make it even more simple, we won't get more than the short 30 second videos that we've gotten.
thank you for your reply and I do not grieve too knew the series "promotion" pardon for seem silly
Old 2013-07-11, 17:44   Link #505
Provocateur

Here's the full version of PV07. This makes me want this to become an anime even more T_T

http://en.channel.pandora.tv/channel...e&lot=030032_3
Provocateur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-19, 20:20   Link #506
redgrnbluylw

Don't know if anybody still reads this thread or not, but I thought of something. I remember a couple of years back, at a Hidamari Sketch event, a fan would be randomly selected to make a wish, and that wish would happen. Then somebody was picked and that person wished for a 4th anime season, and look, it happened! I'm sorry I don't have a source; this is all from memory.

So basically, what if the same were to happen here? What if a fan "wished" for a Prism Nana anime? I realize that this is a bit of a stretch, but I'm still grappling with the truth that there are no plans for this anime that I personally think would be a great idea.
redgrnbluylw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-19, 21:27   Link #507
relentlessflame

*Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by redgrnbluylw View Post
Don't know if anybody still reads this thread or not, but I thought of something. I remember a couple of years back, at a Hidamari Sketch event, a fan would be randomly selected to make a wish, and that wish would happen. Then somebody was picked and that person wished for a 4th anime season, and look, it happened! I'm sorry I don't have a source; this is all from memory.

So basically, what if the same were to happen here? What if a fan "wished" for a Prism Nana anime? I realize that this is a bit of a stretch, but I'm still grappling with the truth that there are no plans for this anime that I personally think would be a great idea.
Well, that's basically a publicity stunt. It's not like they really just made the anime because a fan wished for it in particular -- they knew this was the wish of a lot of fans in the first place and it would have happened anyway.

But besides that, it's not that there are necessarily "no plans", just that there are no announced plans at the moment. Right now, Shaft has enough projects to keep busy anyway, but it could happen eventually if there's enough interest and demand.
Old 2013-07-29, 22:04   Link #508
Shinmi

They seem to have added a new video in the website. It has a few new things, but it's mostly stuff from the pilots. Also, when the video finishes the "news" section pops up. Too bad I can't read anyting from it. Does anybody know (or have a theory) about the new constellations? You know, the green and red birds and the blue stick that are basically the only new, important-looking thing. They might be made up for the show, but it would be interesing if the were real and meant something.
Shinmi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-12, 19:04   Link #509
NutShell

no news from comiket 84 ?
NutShell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-12, 19:17   Link #510
v1cious

So wait a second... Prism Nana is not even an anime?
v1cious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-12, 19:22   Link #511
Tempester
Japanese Culture Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by v1cious View Post
So wait a second... Prism Nana is not even an anime?
Three words:

Read the thread.
Tempester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-13, 01:10   Link #512
v1cious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempester View Post
Three words:

Read the thread.
I did, and I'm still not sure what's going on. Is it a series, or an ad-campaign? From what I can tell, it's the latter.
v1cious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-13, 09:09   Link #513
maximilianjenus
[E]

neither, it is a pachinko game. the videos were pre-released before the game to hype it up.
maximilianjenus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-15, 14:47   Link #514
Shinmi

Well, I don't know. Googling brings up a person asking the same, and I quote the answer:

Yes, this is going to be an anime, though details are still rather sparse. If you go to their website, under the About section, it says:

新アニメーション企画が遂に始動!

or, in English, "A new animation project is starting!". They would not describe the series that way if it were solely a Pachinko series.

Google's translator seems to agree with his/her interpretation. Of course, we can't say it's gonna be an anime, but it sure sounds like more than pachinko.

(And, uh, has Comiket 84 already happened? If it did, it's strange my search for "prism nana comiket 84" hasn't bought even an "Aww, it actually was just pachinko" Just people talking about how it's gonna appear and then about how it was announced in comiket 82)
Shinmi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-15, 21:11   Link #515
relentlessflame

*Administrator

So far, the extent of the "new animation project" was just the seven PVs (that About text was written early on in the process), but that doesn't mean it can't become a full series at some point in the future.
Old 2013-08-16, 11:35   Link #516
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

Ok, now i'm confused. So what the heck is Magical Suite Prism Nana? Anime? OVA? Ad? Movie?
Old 2013-08-16, 13:50   Link #517
relentlessflame

*Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrTerrorist View Post
Ok, now i'm confused. So what the heck is Magical Suite Prism Nana? Anime? OVA? Ad? Movie?
So far? A commissioned animation project undertaken by Shaft to create seven music videos that promote the Prism Nana pachinko game. Whether it'll be more later, we don't yet know...
Old 2013-11-22, 10:19   Link #518
maximilianjenus
[E]

almost pointless revival but still news.

http://ameblo.jp/kotobukiya-hayamimi...675524826.html

this only means the franchise is still alive, though that link has been sitting in my computer for a few weeks.
maximilianjenus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-23, 13:10   Link #519
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

i wonder why they made this in the first place?
Old 2013-11-23, 17:01   Link #520
relentlessflame

*Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrTerrorist View Post
i wonder why they made this in the first place?
They were paid to make it in order to promote the pachinko game. If anything comes of it beyond that depends on whether there's interest and what the rightsholders want to do.