AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2011-09-29, 11:56   Link #1181
Forbin
I'm a sucker for Harem

The Xmas special was funny and a waste of time.

I think Minami's 'Xmas date' would involve wrestling for so reason.

The Hideyoshi Xmas date was priceless.

1) By and Large...they are ** and *****.
2) What kind of girls do Anime Otaku males want? ..................... Female.
3) The odds are good, that the goods are odd.
Forbin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-29, 13:12   Link #1182
random_person_4840

I loved the other 5 specials, particularly the ones on himejis cooking and the kings game. The crossdressing contest was okay too.
random_person_4840 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-29, 13:24   Link #1183
orangejuicetang

What are these specials?

If a corrupt court will not behead an evil king, than the watchman should do it himself.
orangejuicetang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-29, 14:30   Link #1184
tsunade666

^Christmas special. A 4-5 minute special

Episode 13 was a blast with moe explosion of Minami in the beginning with the brave Himeji saying it out loud on the natsucombi that they are wrong about Akihisa and Yuuji. And even the kiss at the end with Mizuki kissing Akihisa. It's really a fun episode and will be waiting for the next season if their will be.

On what volume is this last arc from? and how many materials are already been used. They are not doing chronological in the beginning so I 'm not sure on how many volumes are already been animated but still we need Season 3!!
Old 2011-09-29, 15:49   Link #1185
NitroJava

Looks to be Volume 6
NitroJava is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-29, 18:45   Link #1186
Atrum023
Eternal Silence

Well, the last two episodes is based on volume 6, just like what NitroJava had said.

As for the volumes that they have animated... they've fully animated volume 1, 2, 3, 4, and 6. They've animated some chapters from volume 3.5, 5 (I'm actually not quite sure about this one), 6.5 and a single chapter from 7.5.

That's all I know based on what I've read in baka-tsuki.
Old 2011-09-29, 19:25   Link #1187
Forbin
I'm a sucker for Harem

What stinks is that Baka S2 V1 DVD/BR Has only sold about 1,600 so far. Yuck. That means no sequel

1) By and Large...they are ** and *****.
2) What kind of girls do Anime Otaku males want? ..................... Female.
3) The odds are good, that the goods are odd.

Last edited by Forbin; 2011-09-30 at 19:47. Reason: I mean V2 of course, see the Mayo chiki for the link
Forbin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-29, 23:06   Link #1188
vrz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forbin View Post
What stinks is that Baka V1 DVD/BR Has only sold about 1,600 so far. Yuck. That means no sequel
ur refering to season1 dvd/br??

arent we in season 2 [sequel] now

would be great if they kept animating this series, havent found such a funny anime in a while
vrz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-29, 23:51   Link #1189
Sixth
Hu Tao

By the way, is there are any reason for Mizuki and Minami become so close so fast? Before I even know, both of them already become a best friend.
Sixth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-30, 00:04   Link #1190
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Spoiler for final thoughts:

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
serenade_beta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-30, 00:16   Link #1191
Atrum023
Eternal Silence

Quote:
Originally Posted by noobita View Post
By the way, is there are any reason for Mizuki and Minami become so close so fast? Before I even know, both of them already become a best friend.
I honestly thought it was because they were the only two girls in the class that they could immediately connect with each other... I mean isn't it logical to form connections first with someone you could talk normally with?

There's also the fact that they're both in love with Akihisa which is another point of similarity between them. Due to that, they could possibly agree in a whole lot of things...

Well those are my thoughts really, I'm not sure what the real reason is, but this is the first thing that came to mind regarding Mizuki and Minami's quick friendship.
Old 2011-09-30, 01:01   Link #1192
Nochgo
iceman
*Scanlator

When I first watched the first season, it didn't really leave a big impression on me. It was one of those low-priority series I had picked up to watch during my free time. But the second season was so much better. I started to watch this season expecting the same as the first season, but man, I don't think I've laughed this much while watching a series for a long time. Halfway through the season, I was counting the seconds for the new episodes to come out, and got all the light novels to read, etc, etc. I really do hope third season is a possibility.
Old 2011-09-30, 05:06   Link #1193
ZeKeR
Superbad

Wherever I look at it, Shouko and Himeji ARE acting liek BFFs.... and it really DOES fit with Yuuji and Akihisa being bros.

I expected Ms. Kogure to gun for Akihisa tho.

WE NEED A FRIGGIN' 3RD SEASON!!!!!!
Old 2011-09-30, 06:08   Link #1194
Peanutbutter

Final episode was a bit of a let-down compared to ep 11. Too much focus was on Akihisa and his harem. (Though the wall diversion was lol-worthy. )

And we never get to see Shouko's Halloween summon. Was it like this in the novel?

As for the season as a whole, it's weaker than Season 1, but it had it strong points, such as the conclusion of the peeping arc and Minami/Yuuji/Shouko backstory. More laughs would have been nice.
Peanutbutter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-30, 06:11   Link #1195
Sixth
Hu Tao

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peanutbutter View Post
Final episode was a bit of a let-down compared to ep 11. Too much focus was on Akihisa and his harem. (Though the wall diversion was lol-worthy. )

And we never get to see Shouko's Halloween summon. Was it like this in the novel?

As for the season as a whole, it's weaker than Season 1, but it had it strong points, such as the conclusion of the peeping arc and Minami/Yuuji/Shouko backstory. More laughs would have been nice.
Well, for me, I prefer this season over S1 by miles. Maybe it is because of Minami?

Also, where can I get the special episodes?

Last edited by Sixth; 2011-09-30 at 08:45.
Old 2011-09-30, 10:52   Link #1196
tsunade666

I prefer season 2 too than season 1. Season 1 lacks the romantic feeling in a romcom or romance comedy series. Plus it's MINAMI!!! for the seasons sake!!! more Minami please
Old 2011-10-01, 02:15   Link #1197
Isekaijin

First season's main heroine was Himeji. Second season's main heroine was Minami. Then it's obvious third season's heroine is going to be Hideyoshi.

Loved this season. Had enough of Shouko to keep me happy.
Isekaijin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-01, 02:23   Link #1198
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

I think it's good that at the end of this episode, we get all three girls showing off their dere side. Though for this episode, the heroine really is Mizuki for breaking out of her shell and standing up to the NatsuCombi even if it means being disqualified and from there motivated our Two Heroes to kick their asses in true Class F tactics, though that part happened rather fast- and it would be better if they leak some forshadowing about their plans, but that's all minor.

In second place, Shouko gain extra points with me for that subtle nod towards the past where Yuuji overcame his fear to protect her and how she can relate that to Mizuki.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forbin View Post
What stinks is that Baka S2 V1 DVD/BR Has only sold about 1,600 so far. Yuck. That means no sequel
I don't think we need to worry about that- The Light Novel Sales are still one of the top. The Anime could still be use to keep people interested and in the loop.
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-01, 06:06   Link #1199
vrz

i think the reason more ppl enjoed S2 was because there was a bit more romance involved, and some back story.

wasnt as much random jokes as the first one.

i seriously hope they continue with this franchise, so fkn awesome
vrz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-01, 06:11   Link #1200
Sixth
Hu Tao

Just watched the episode, and I somewhat prefer episode 11 over this episode. Maybe everything in this episode happens way too fast. This episode is basically Mizuki episode. She has some many screen time, while Minami only lasted for few minutes.

It is shame that both of the fallen gods got defeated by minotaur and horse.

Seriously, Akihisa should man up and takes both of them. I can see both of these girls definitely do not mind about it.

So, I wonder how the story going to shape out in the future as Akihisa now aware of both girls have the feeling toward him. Will he ignore it or there would be another reset button?

P.S. Minami and Mizuki are so cute in this episode.

Tags
comedy, fantasy, light novel adaptation, romance, shounen