AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2006-12-12, 14:07   Link #141
KoroshiyaX
X

New Tsukaima is confirmed.

There is also a new Himawari sequel and Shuffle(not sure if its recap, series, oav or what not)
KoroshiyaX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-14, 14:19   Link #142
Shikimori Kazuki
Angeloid Type β - Nymph

New Tsukaima? is not that I dont believe it but...if is Season 2, I cant really think fo how they would link it to the end of Season 1. Since in Season 1, they somewhat mess it abit with the novels. Like skipping stuff here and there. : /
Shikimori Kazuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-14, 14:23   Link #143
belpegor
Banned

yes there is a shuffle oav but its called memories
there wont be a 26 eps.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KoroshiyaX View Post

There is also a new Himawari sequel and Shuffle(not sure if its recap, series, oav or what not)
belpegor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-14, 15:52   Link #144
Sushi-Y
湯音カワユス~
*Scanlator

Quote:
Originally Posted by KoroshiyaX View Post
I don't see any announcements, where did you get this from?
Sushi-Y is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-14, 21:24   Link #145
Archaic

It was confirmed over in the Haruhi forum. Both new series were announced at the same time and in the same publication.
Archaic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-15, 12:11   Link #146
Sushi-Y
湯音カワユス~
*Scanlator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archaic View Post
It was confirmed over in the Haruhi forum. Both new series were announced at the same time and in the same publication.
Can you link me to the post please? As far as I can see, there aren't any indications of an announcement in any of the info sites I visit, including MOON PHASE.

I did post a short blurb by cyan-san about the rumor of a Haruhi season 2 and Zero season 2 in the Haruhi forum a while ago, but that's all it is, an unconfirmed rumor.
Old 2006-12-15, 18:05   Link #147
Archaic

Hmmm...taking a look at your link there, it might possibly have been your post I was referring to. I can't seem to find any other posts there with a quick search. I thought this had been confirmed though.
Archaic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-23, 01:37   Link #148
Sushi-Y
湯音カワユス~
*Scanlator

Volume 10 get~

*plows through the first 100 pages*

キャー イルククゥキター o(>ヮ<)o

Sylphie finally made her first human form appearance in the main story. ^^

(From Tabitha's Adventure gaiden volume)

Besides that, Siesta is starting to turn into a gag character. ^^;

Tip to self: don't quit your job in front of a boss who has the authority to imprison you.
Old 2006-12-23, 05:47   Link #149
fedyfausto
Gandarfl

Send a message via MSN to fedyfausto
but when incoming new season? O_O
fedyfausto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-23, 07:35   Link #150
watcher26

where can u find the novels? any particular site?
watcher26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-23, 07:53   Link #151
Srin Tuar
無謀

I just started the tabasa gaiden. (man, just a few pages in and im hooked. I really like this series )
And volume 10 is being ordered now.

Sushi-san, Human form? Do you mean the talking or some kind of shape shifting?
giku, I'm afraid to read the answer

Quote:
Originally Posted by watcher26 View Post
where can u find the novels? any particular site?
amazon.co.jp
Srin Tuar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-23, 17:14   Link #152
Sushi-Y
湯音カワユス~
*Scanlator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Srin Tuar View Post
Sushi-san, Human form? Do you mean the talking or some kind of shape shifting?
giku, I'm afraid to read the answer
You'll find out once you get to it in the gaiden volume. It'll be explained eventually in vol.10 as well.

========================
Anyway, vol.10 finished~

タバサかわいいよタバサ~
それにしても、なにこのラグナロクオンライン?

The comedy element was little more controled in this volume. In exchange, we got a great rescue story that took Saito and the gang across Halkeginia, all the way out into the deserts of Sahara.

Their "disguise professions" screamed RO though.

The volume ending was really touching~ Tabitha~ (つДT)
Saito's hetare-ness in the epilogue ruined it all though.
Spoiler for vol.10:

One last shocking truth about vol.10:
Spoiler:
Old 2006-12-23, 21:16   Link #153
garra113
CaramellDansen!!!

Hey will there probally be a volume where louise and saito MAGICALLY gets transported back to japan? If they do have one of those... you know whats gonna happen ^_^ but still even if that was gonna happen It will really bring up an intresting plot you know?

Last edited by garra113; 2006-12-23 at 21:41.
garra113 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-27, 15:40   Link #154
trademark
Likes to go to buffets

I watched the anime recently, and I was disappointed at the failure to meet the potential of the premise for zero no tsukaima. After reading some of the novel summaries by Sushi-y, thank you so much very appreciated, it got me really interested in it. The anime doesn't do the novel justice. It excludes a lot of the content, and it disregards any of its serious aspects. They made the anime too lighthearted.

The summaries stopped at the end of volume 7 and I think began in volume 5. Anyway, from just reading those volume summaries and watching the anime assuming it covers somewhat volumes 1-3, I don't understand why Saito loves Louise SO much. She's always been snobby and inconsiderate to Saito for the most part. Even if she did do some nice things for Saito or act nice every once in a while, I still can't make sense of it. The only thing I can think of is that Saito finds her really cute, but even with that she has a flat chest. Saito probably does things for Louise 95% of the time while Louise does something for Saito 5% of the time or less. How can he possibly love a girl like that especially when compared to other potential people that are close to him. It seems like the author is just pushing it because she is the main heroine.

Even if Louise starts treating Saito more like a person later on in the following volumes, it doesn't explain why Saito first loved her in the first place. He realizes that Louise for the most part treats him like a tool. She's only smiled at him twice from volume 1 through volume 7. Again, I stress it doesn't make sense, and the author is pushing it because she is the main heroine.

I am also personally a SaitoxSiesta person.

Last edited by trademark; 2006-12-27 at 16:58.
trademark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-27, 15:53   Link #155
fedyfausto
Gandarfl

Send a message via MSN to fedyfausto
also Louse loves Saito (from 6 episode)
fedyfausto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-12-28, 00:26   Link #156
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

I'm also a SaitoxSiesta person.

I'm still hoping that they end up together too (though the chances are low).
serenade_beta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-01, 03:36   Link #157
holyman282
Snape: "I hate Potter!"

Well i'm more of a HenriettaxSaito person cause from hearing about her i just really feel bad and reckon she really needs a break and if Saito rejects her, it'll put her into a far worse mental situation than it already is.
holyman282 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-01, 12:12   Link #158
PastPrime

Quote:
Originally Posted by holyman282 View Post
Well i'm more of a HenriettaxSaito person cause from hearing about her i just really feel bad and reckon she really needs a break and if Saito rejects her, it'll put her into a far worse mental situation than it already is.
She is the queen, so she just needs to make a law that the queen's husband is allowed to have up to 8 or 10 minor wives who will also be allowed to live in the palace and be granted royal privledges. That way they could all have Saito.
PastPrime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-01, 21:30   Link #159
Sushi-Y
湯音カワユス~
*Scanlator

Quote:
Originally Posted by fedyfausto View Post
also Louse loves Saito (from 6 episode)
That's really an anime original setting. The Louise in the novel never mentioned anything about "loving" Saito, and she's subconsciously avoiding the thought as well, partly due to her own insecurities and uncertainties, and partly due to him "making advances" on other girls.

Saito, on the other hand, has already confessed to Louise several times. But Louise's unwillingless to accept his feelings (due to her own uncertainty about her own feelings) + Saito's own tendency to think negatively has resulted in him beginning to question whether Louise's affection towards him is real, or simply a product of the master/servant relationship (as in a magic spell effect). (vice versa for Louise towards Saito's confessions)

It's all quite yummy, really. ^^
Old 2007-01-01, 22:28   Link #160
holyman282
Snape: "I hate Potter!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by PastPrime View Post
She is the queen, so she just needs to make a law that the queen's husband is allowed to have up to 8 or 10 minor wives who will also be allowed to live in the palace and be granted royal privledges. That way they could all have Saito.
LOL

Well PastPrime, i'm all for polygamy endings, but am yet to see one come out of anime. My guess is probably because it's going to raise alot of protests from women as really it's quite degrading if you think about it...

But yeah in an anime i would like to see all the girls get the lead instead of them being all depressed..
holyman282 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
comedy, harem, light novels, shounen