AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2012-10-03, 03:48   Link #561
mike211
CoNfuSeOnE

^ hahahaha, then you better start voting !

“Whatever your reasons may have been, you did what you did. Do not forget that the day will come when you must pay for it.”
mike211 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-03, 03:49   Link #562
xBakaChanx
Kotori!Kotori!Kotori!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike211 View Post
^ hahahaha, then you better start voting !
Wait what, wait what, what vote?
Old 2012-10-03, 06:26   Link #563
mike211
CoNfuSeOnE

In BT there were vote for some translator to do next, it was on one of the previous post.

“Whatever your reasons may have been, you did what you did. Do not forget that the day will come when you must pay for it.”
Old 2012-10-03, 07:02   Link #564
Insane
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike211 View Post
In BT there were vote for some translator to do next, it was on one of the previous post.
Hmm? but i recall he said something along the lines of "No generic harem, no twilight for guys, and no ecchi/fanservice, only pure plot-driven stories". I doubt he will take Hagure Yuusha if that's the case.
Insane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-03, 07:40   Link #565
mike211
CoNfuSeOnE

There more then 1 poll running you know, I can a sure you that right now there a poll running with Hagure Yuusha No Aesthetica been one of the LN to vote for.

When you do found it please post it here, so we all could vote. I'm lazy to search for it.

Old 2012-10-03, 10:52   Link #566
houkoholic
seiyuu maniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackwhite67 View Post
So how did Akatsuki's first meeting with Cecil end?
Their chat got interrupted when a third party (agents whom were trying to recover the Phoenix Cell) burst into the scene which led to Akatsuki taking Cecil on a chase on Sleipnir.

Quote:
She put his hand on her chest to show dominance so how did Akatsuki react?
By the only way Akatsuki could react of course:
Spoiler:

Quote:
BTW, you Haruka was submissive to him. How submissive exactly?
By obeying his command in the bathroom for starters
houkoholic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-03, 11:59   Link #567
yuiichi9

That means that cecil could become a potential harem member? Wether in the near or far future.
yuiichi9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-03, 17:37   Link #568
blackwhite67
Banned

So Cecil continued to interact with Akatsuki's group after Hikami's defeat? Did she move into the house next door or something?

When did Akatsuki display the abilities he stole from Zahark and how?

I heard that Myuu met Akatsuki's dad when he collapsed from hunger but she didn't know who he was?

What is Scarlet Dusk's goal?

Does Akatsuki's harem know about his dad and brother?

How were Hikami's stooges defeated with their power boost?
blackwhite67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-03, 20:19   Link #569
yuiichi9

What are cocoon goals?
yuiichi9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-04, 01:55   Link #570
houkoholic
seiyuu maniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by yuiichi9 View Post
That means that cecil could become a potential harem member? Wether in the near or far future.
Possible, but somehow I kind of doubt it.

Quote:
So Cecil continued to interact with Akatsuki's group after Hikami's defeat? Did she move into the house next door or something?
No, she just kept her eyes on him that's all. She's still doing her own thing.

Quote:
When did Akatsuki display the abilities he stole from Zahark and how?
When he duel with Listy, Zacks and Lu.
Spoiler:

Quote:
I heard that Myuu met Akatsuki's dad when he collapsed from hunger but she didn't know who he was?
Yeah, Listy and Myuu met him.

Quote:
What is Scarlet Dusk's goal?
Beside defeating COCOON, not sure.

Quote:
Does Akatsuki's harem know about his dad and brother?
They knew from Hikami that Michael Edwards is Akatsuki's brother and that Gouki is his father because Hikami found clues and pieced together their relationship using COCOON's massive database of all the people whom had travelled to the other worlds. Hikami revealed it during his broadcast.

Quote:
How were Hikami's stooges defeated with their power boost?
Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by yuiichi9 View Post
What are cocoon goals?
They have some plan call "Project Y" that involves bring the High Level Lifeforms into the normal world and using their power, but what for exactly isn't known. Hikami was able to get his plan going so quick is partly because he hijacked some of the technology and knowledge from "Project Y" and he was able to find out Myuu is a High Level Lifeform and hid that fact from the COCOON members.
Old 2012-10-04, 02:58   Link #571
kfcpanda

Then what would be the conceptual abilities of Akatsuki's group?
As blackwhite pointed out earlier, Renkan isn't conceptual (the only two I read conceptual listings for are Tiana/Motoharu so I'm not sure where this was...? But I digress) so what would his be then?
kfcpanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-04, 03:03   Link #572
Ruki0089
Yandere Otoko Ruki-tan

mike
oh,Im already vote.

man, why this super badass novel not get translate
i hope this get translate soons
Old 2012-10-04, 03:24   Link #573
houkoholic
seiyuu maniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by kfcpanda View Post
Then what would be the conceptual abilities of Akatsuki's group?
As blackwhite pointed out earlier, Renkan isn't conceptual (the only two I read conceptual listings for are Tiana/Motoharu so I'm not sure where this was...? But I digress) so what would his be then?
We simply don't know yet because the characters themselves don't know it either.
Old 2012-10-04, 07:30   Link #574
mike211
CoNfuSeOnE

Have they ever gone to a different world other then the one Akatsuki been to?

Old 2012-10-04, 07:36   Link #575
Avrorrange
Basileus Basileōn

Quote:
Originally Posted by houkoholic View Post
Nobody knows until we get the official romanisation.

Not at the moment. In fact Listy mentioned that although Akatsuki seems to grope girls a lot back in the days when they were travelling he doesn't have a reputation to go the whole way. (wait how does Listy know in the first place?!)

I'm not sure how strict novels censorship are but I doubt it is more strict that images and manga, and with the current trend in manga that "as long as you don't show the goods and it's ok to be classified as all age" and indeed many serialisation pushing the envelop way beyond anything we've even been shown in Hagure (refer to Champion Red and Champion Red Ichigo, two of the raciest phone book manga on the market now which actually shows sexual activity and ejaculation, just not the actual sexual organs, and thus gets a full pass for full age material) I doubt Hagure will get banned just for writing some words.
She was a queen, afterall, and as a monarch, she would have her own intelligence (spying) network.
Avrorrange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-04, 17:28   Link #576
blackwhite67
Banned

Why was Gouki even near AKatsuki's house?
Who was that woman that seemed to be Micheal's secretary in the illustration and why did Cecil meet with Michael? What did they talk about?
There is also an illustration where Cecil rides Sleipnir with Akatsuki in some sort of chase. What was that about?
Why did Akatsuki's armor generated by his AD changed when he returned to Arezard? On a similar note, did Myuu's armor change to the one shown in the ED of the anime?

Last edited by blackwhite67; 2012-10-04 at 19:49.
blackwhite67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-05, 02:01   Link #577
houkoholic
seiyuu maniac

Quote:
Why was Gouki even near AKatsuki's house?
He wasn't. Myuu and Listy got lost trying to find their way home without Akatsuki, Myuu had a mobile phone but wasn't sure how to use it and Listy is new to the world so she has no idea either.

Quote:
Who was that woman that seemed to be Micheal's secretary in the illustration
His secretary.

Quote:
and why did Cecil meet with Michael? What did they talk about?
Michael went to Japan to stop Hikami, investigate the Japanese government's involvement with Japan Babel as well as to retrieve the Phoenix Cell. Since Tiana and Onizuka had the Phoenix Cell so both of them tracked Tiana and met. Cecil let Michael capture Tiana and Onizuka because Tiana and Onizuka were both badly injured and she knew that Michael would not only not harm them but would save them due to him needing the info of the Phoenix Cell, and it was much better than them getting into a prolonged battle.

Quote:
There is also an illustration where Cecil rides Sleipnir with Akatsuki in some sort of chase. What was that about?
From a previous post:
Their chat got interrupted when a third party (agents whom were trying to recover the Phoenix Cell) burst into the scene which led to Akatsuki taking Cecil on a chase on Sleipnir.

Quote:
Why did Akatsuki's armor generated by his AD changed when he returned to Arezard?
It wasn't generated by his AD - he bought the armour from a vintage shop. He specifically picked one that would make him look evil and maou-like as he was representing the Mazoku, also because as usual he is taking on the "bad guy" role. Also remember that armour is pretty irrelevant to Akatsuki due to his abilities, so it was more of a symbol than anything.

Quote:
On a similar note, did Myuu's armor change to the one shown in the ED of the anime?
Yes.
Old 2012-10-05, 11:12   Link #578
maou87

Quote:
Originally Posted by houkoholic View Post
Possible, but somehow I kind of doubt it.

They knew from Hikami that Michael Edwards is Akatsuki's brother and that Gouki is his father because Hikami found clues and pieced together their relationship using COCOON's massive database of all the people whom had travelled to the other worlds. Hikami revealed it during his broadcast.

can someone give me a summary or translation of the broadcast part... please.
maou87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-05, 11:22   Link #579
Ghanw
(-_-)

There are summaries in early posts, i will try to compile the summaries that houkolic has done but right now i am a bit busy. Unless some one does it before me.
Edit: Basically all the posts houkolic has done are summaries you can check the posts there unless you want to wait a day for my compilation.
Ghanw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-05, 12:26   Link #580
mike211
CoNfuSeOnE

Would you also add new summaries when you are doing yuor compilation?

Tags
action, adventure, borderline hentai, fantasy, harem, light novel, shounen