AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > General Anime

Notices

Old 2008-03-30, 02:54   Link #3841
Tran225

Quote:
Originally Posted by qtipbrit92 View Post
It's a game. I believe it says Muv-Luv Alternative.

And âge of Kimi ga Nozomu Eien and Muv-Luv is credited in the top right.
is the name of the game called Total Eclipse? because i tried googling but no luck besides the main website
Tran225 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-30, 02:57   Link #3842
qtipbrit
Buddhajew

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tran225 View Post
is the name of the game called Total Eclipse? because i tried googling but no luck besides the main website
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Total_E...#Total_Eclipse
qtipbrit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-30, 04:55   Link #3843
Rachelish

Yet another unsolved mystery from childhood

I remember watching this (I think movie) when I was somewhere between 5-10 i.e. from 87' onwards, on Sky TV in New Zealand (I think they used to show a few animes back then!)
Anyways, can only remember that it was about a group of girls, possibly starfarers on an alien planet (?), and one of them got pregnant (to an alien?), carried to term very rapidly and the baby boy was all grown up within days. Um I think I remember a waterfall as well.

Sorry its a scrappy description... try researching THIS one online... alien +pregnancy brings up all kinds of weird stuff!

PS I'll just take a moment to truly honor all of you who take the time to help me out of frustration... I would puzzle over stuff like this for years before the advent of the internet!
Rachelish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-30, 05:03   Link #3844
Kamui4356
Aria Company

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachelish View Post
I remember watching this (I think movie) when I was somewhere between 5-10 i.e. from 87' onwards, on Sky TV in New Zealand (I think they used to show a few animes back then!)
Anyways, can only remember that it was about a group of girls, possibly starfarers on an alien planet (?), and one of them got pregnant (to an alien?), carried to term very rapidly and the baby boy was all grown up within days. Um I think I remember a waterfall as well.

Sorry its a scrappy description... try researching THIS one online... alien +pregnancy brings up all kinds of weird stuff!

PS I'll just take a moment to truly honor all of you who take the time to help me out of frustration... I would puzzle over stuff like this for years before the advent of the internet!
Sounds like Gall Force. This one get's asked a lot it seems. I guess a lot of people can think this one for getting them into anime.
Old 2008-03-30, 10:52   Link #3845
Teppei
Lost in the Vortex

Quote:
Originally Posted by Herodotarch View Post
Hi, I hope someone here can help me answer this question. I saw an anime (I'm not too sure if it was anime but it was a cartoon, and fairly certain it was Japanese) a long time ago. It was before 1985. I cannot remember if it was a stand alone movie or part of a TV show; but it was science fiction.

It took place in space and on another planet; there was a team of good guys (human) facing off against a bad guy (who was or looked alien). This alien had a brother who did not look like him (more wolf-like) who took orders from him. The brother flew around in a spaceship that was or looked like an asteroid. Their plan was to attack Earth or some similar planet, but the asteroid ship was destroyed by the good guys. I remember in the end clearly that after the main bad guy learned his brother was killed, and knew the good guys were coming for him he pushed a self-destruct button that blew himself up and his fortress (two towers above a city).

That's the basics, sorry I cannot be of more help. If this sounds familiar to anyone I would like to know the title and whether it is for sale commerically. One more thing, I saw it on VHS and it was in English. Thanks a lot.
This isn't much of a guess, but given the date and that you saw an English VHS, you can see if it was one of the Force Five robot pile:

http://web.mit.edu/sseligma/www/force5.html
Teppei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-31, 07:38   Link #3846
technomo12
Wise Otaku Seeker

re-post and redo

UM a little help her um i i cant rember the title but the summary goes like this

2 sibling a boy and a girl is warped to anothermension were the gir is captured and improsoned by a the ruler of the kingdome

the only way for the boy to set here sister free is to work under him and defen his kingdome

um is this a manga or anime???
technomo12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-01, 01:09   Link #3847
Herodotarch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teppei View Post
This isn't much of a guess, but given the date and that you saw an English VHS, you can see if it was one of the Force Five robot pile:

http://web.mit.edu/sseligma/www/force5.html
Hey thanks, I think it was Spaceketeers. Some of the images there jogged my memory. I would have had no clue where to look.
Herodotarch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-01, 14:06   Link #3848
x1o8x

can anyone guess who's the girl??

http://img183.imageshack.us/img183/5...ktop7wvmn6.jpg

does anyone know which anime she's from?? thanks in advance ^^
x1o8x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-02, 06:09   Link #3849
x1o8x

yeah... i've been trying to find the name of the girl for awhile.... thanks for the info @@!!
x1o8x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-02, 15:43   Link #3850
necronzero

Need Help Identifying An Anime...

Ive been having this avatar for quite a while but ive no idea where its from...
Any of u know???

necronzero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-02, 16:17   Link #3851
Ledgem
Love Yourself

Quote:
Originally Posted by necronzero View Post
Ive been having this avatar for quite a while but ive no idea where its from...
Any of u know???

This should answer your question. From the very first post in this topic (not that I'd expect you to look there):

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoSanninWa View Post

The second most frequently requested identification is this image which has also been made into many wallpapers.
This wallpaper is made from this scene from the Mahou Shoujo Ai game. There is also a hentai OVA series. Mahou Shoujo Ai is full of hardcore tentacle rape and many other sex acts so it might not be what you were hoping for when you saw the image.

Last edited by NoSanninWa; 2008-04-02 at 20:36.
Ledgem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-02, 21:27   Link #3852
Shana

What anime is this? I believe its Maburaho?

Old 2008-04-02, 21:35   Link #3853
Riker
Peek a boo
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shana View Post
What anime is this? I believe its Maburaho?

It's from Mizuiro 2003.
Riker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-02, 21:41   Link #3854
Shana

Riker ftw +rep just for giving thanks ^_^
Old 2008-04-03, 08:47   Link #3855
Shikimori Kazuki
Angeloid Type β - Nymph

Help in identifying a game

i saw this game beign played in an arcade roughly 3 years ago, in Hong Kong.

The game revolves putting out fires with a fire hose, of course the fire hose is not real. The game also has bosses where the fire is huge and you have to put it out in a certain amount of time. I dont recall the players playtime has any "life points" but rather their playtime is based on time. I believe this is the best i can describe it ><.

thanks in advance!
Shikimori Kazuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-03, 08:58   Link #3856
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

Firefighter F.D.18 ? that's the only arcade game I remember with a fire hose as a "stick"... damn that thing was heavy
Old 2008-04-03, 11:24   Link #3857
Shikimori Kazuki
Angeloid Type β - Nymph

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klashikari View Post
Firefighter F.D.18 ? that's the only arcade game I remember with a fire hose as a "stick"... damn that thing was heavy
i checked that game on gamespot but i dont think thats it, thinking it through, i also remember it was japanese/chinese and its a first person view arcade game.
Old 2008-04-03, 12:00   Link #3858
Riker
Peek a boo
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shikimori Kazuki View Post
i checked that game on gamespot but i dont think thats it, thinking it through, i also remember it was japanese/chinese and its a first person view arcade game.

Brave Firefighters?
Riker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-03, 15:54   Link #3859
Shikimori Kazuki
Angeloid Type β - Nymph

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riker View Post

yup!!! thats it!
thanks!!!
Old 2008-04-03, 21:28   Link #3860
Aero

Hello Again, I have another Anime identification question. I saw this one way back again, similar to my first anime identification question. Probably the same time. Its a story of a boy who travels through time using a kettle. Other than that I can't recall any details. Anyone knows? I wanna know if they sub it or not.
Aero is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
#unknown, anime, anime figure, comedy, ecchi., fantasy, find, game, gender bender, heroes, higurashi, identification, manga, movies, quotes, search, secret, tv shows, visual novel