Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > General Anime

Notices

Old 2006-09-08, 03:30   Link #1141
Wavie
Freedom

Send a message via ICQ to Wavie Send a message via MSN to Wavie
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akyra
Hmmm, just wondering if anyone has seen this anime?

It's about a kid who has this special baseball pitch that's been handed down from his father. the ball will disappear mid way, then reappear right in front of the batter...Later on, he develops other pitches, like one that's insanely fast...

Manifold, that cooking master boy...is that the one where the guy has to get 4 wooden badges of some sort at the end to gain a special one and become the best cook? I think i've seen something like that in hk...
it might not be what ur looking for... not sure but you should try Major...

http://anidb.info/perl-bin/animedb.p...anime&aid=2168
My Anime List
Wavie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-08, 03:39   Link #1142
Riker
Peek a boo
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiko881
What anime is this

thanks in advance.
Looks like it's from Sister Princess or Sister Princess: Re Pure.
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/ency...me.php?id=1114

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neaco
This is probably an easy one for some anyone know the series? Took it from another forum but the guy there has no idea where he got it.

Nevertheless I can't help but chuckle everytime I see this gif

Tsukuyomi -Moon Phase- ?
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/ency...me.php?id=4311
Riker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-08, 05:21   Link #1143
dom6

help with recognition...please

I have some pics of animes...I know they have a serie but I dont know there
name...if someone can look at the pics and give me something to look for,
Ill be greatfull...thanks

http://img118.imageshack.us/img118/1083/13rw3.jpg

http://img118.imageshack.us/img118/1470/7763201dnu3.jpg

http://img135.imageshack.us/img135/1...ycreepyek3.jpg

http://img118.imageshack.us/img118/1...ime2jpgby3.jpg

http://img206.imageshack.us/img206/8...egirl14lj2.jpg

http://img135.imageshack.us/img135/9835/aroms5dk4.jpg

http://img209.imageshack.us/img209/8892/giv6.png

http://img134.imageshack.us/img134/9...onlightmy2.jpg
dom6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-08, 07:31   Link #1144
jpwong

Those look a lot more like they're from a game than they are from an anime.
jpwong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-08, 08:21   Link #1145
Akyra

Hmmm, it's an anime I saw back in the early 90s. Not sure if they are it. I remember there's a girl with a special pitch too, and it kinda plays a melody and hypnotize the batters
Akyra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-08, 08:28   Link #1146
rooboy
Umeboshi!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neaco
This is probably an easy one for some anyone know the series? Took it from another forum but the guy there has no idea where he got it.

Nevertheless I can't help but chuckle everytime I see this gif

Yup, this one is definitely Tsukuyomi Moon Phase - though I can't recall this particular scene.
Old 2006-09-08, 10:06   Link #1147
dom6

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpwong
Those look a lot more like they're from a game than they are from an anime.
Quote:
Hmmm, it's an anime I saw back in the early 90s. Not sure if they are it. I remember there's a girl with a special pitch too, and it kinda plays a melody and hypnotize the batters
thanks for your help...hope someone will see at least one of the picture
as one of a anime character
dom6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-08, 10:07   Link #1148
Kamui4356
Aria Company

Quote:
Sounds like Princess Nine.
Old 2006-09-09, 07:58   Link #1149
Akyra

Naa...it's a continuation from my first post...
It's about a kid who has this special baseball pitch that's been handed down from his father. the ball will disappear mid way, then reappear right in front of the batter...Later on, he develops other pitches, like one that's insanely fast...and "I remember there's a girl with a special pitch too, and it kinda plays a melody and hypnotize the batters"
Old 2006-09-09, 11:48   Link #1150
Teppei
Lost in the Vortex

Quote:
It's about a kid who has this special baseball pitch that's been handed down from his father. the ball will disappear mid way, then reappear right in front of the batter...Later on, he develops other pitches, like one that's insanely fast...and "I remember there's a girl with a special pitch too, and it kinda plays a melody and hypnotize the batters"
Didn't I already answer this above? You sure it's not Kyojin no Hoshi?
Teppei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-09, 23:29   Link #1151
i0td

Quote:
Could this possibly be the series you are looking for? Miracle Giants Domu-kun.

And like BlackCatXIII, I'm also interested in finding out which series this belongs to.

Last edited by NoSanninWa; 2006-09-11 at 00:15.
i0td is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-09, 23:55   Link #1152
Akyra

YES! it's the miracle giants! Thanks everyone for helping, esp iOtd!
Old 2006-09-09, 23:58   Link #1153
i0td

Quote:
YES! it's the miracle giants! Thanks everyone for helping, esp iOtd!
You had just enough information in your description. Glad I could help .
Old 2006-09-10, 00:00   Link #1154
Akyra

Quote:
Originally Posted by chocolate
So I was just going through AnimeNfo curious and browsing through titles. Then, I remembered of one anime that I've been meaning to watch, but I forgot what it was called. I vaguely remember it being about people going somewhere to train their souls, which had different colors, which in turn entailed them to have different powers. Does this ring a bell to anyone?
Hunter x hunter?
Old 2006-09-10, 10:29   Link #1155
IrvingLorenzo

wow....i just stumbled upon this animesuki website/forum trying to find out about a bunch of animes that's been bothering my head lately and some of them have been answered already....this place is definitely AMAZING. the people here are so informative and know everything!

for example, i was gonna ask about this anime that had a blonde male sidekick and a pink-haired arrogant girl and someone already answered yamato takeru in the earlier posts and i felt like checking the website out and the anime i was trying to find out was that title.

another anime i was trying to find out was about a girl who could transform into a pig and wore a cape like superman and could fly and had a crush on this school boy. the only part of the anime title that i could remember was that it had a "rin" at the back of her name...i was thinking that her name was karin. Then, when i checked the earlier posts, someone already asked this question and it was quickly answered. The anime title (and superhero's name) was actually Burin....that was like wow....the people here are so quick.

anyway, i really need help identifying this one anime that's been in my head for the past few weeks already. i've tried searching for it on wikipedia and going through a bunch of websites that list down old animes but so far, my search hasn't produced any positive results.

the only thing i can remember about this anime is that it is VERY old...drawn like in a very retro kind of manner...i'm thinking it was shown in japan anytime before 1992...maybe even in the late 1980s.I'm only guessing so i could be wrong.

besides that, the characters in this anime were based on animals and mythological creatures. there were 2 factions/groups of characters in this anime, one being the hero's group and the other being the bad guys' group. i remember that all of the characters wore suits that could transform into these hoverboards in which they could ride on and move about from place to place. and these suits were based on a different type of animal. for example i remember that one of them had the armor of dragon, another had the armor of a unicorn, another one had the armor of a tiger and so many others i've already forgotten. i do remember 2 of the characters in that anime, one of them being a female. she was in the bad guy's group and i think she had short green hair with a small braid tied on each side of her head near her ear. and her animal was the unicorn and she wore a pink armor if i'm not mistakened. another character i do kindof remember was this guy who was in the good guy's group. his animal was the tiger and his armor was yellow with stripes if my memory serves me right. i think his weapon were a bunch of rings or maybe chakrams and he could send them flying towards people. i also think that these 2 people (the unicorn and tiger warrior) both fought each other during like the final episodes of that show. the unicorn i think lost and became good before she died, i guess. if i'm right, she was like encased in this crystal thingy or maybe ice thingy before she died. I COULD BE WRONG. well, that's all i could remember about that show. i don't think the bad guys were really bad but they did have like conflicts with the good guys....maybe someone could identify this show?

that's like the first show i would like to find out about. here's another one i need to know...
this anime i think was shown around the time burin (that pink pig) and yamato takeru were shown in japan. besides that, i think yu yu hakusho was either finished showing or was almost done with, dragon ball z was showing, sailor moon S or SuperS was showing in japan, and maybe Ghost Sweeper Mikami was still showing there. I'm thinking this was around 1993/94/95. don't remember really.
anyway, what i do remember about this show is...
The main character is a young boy/ teen i think. he is joined by this young girl in this show. I think the genre of the show would be action-adventure and maybe fantasy a bit. They do travel throughout the show. The boy possesses this gauntlet which like has the ability to summon or shoot out these fairies or sprites or creatures. i vaguely remember what they are. but i do remember like in the intro of the anime when the opening theme song goes on...there's this one scene where they show all the sprites; one of them was blue, another was green and i think another was maroon or something. one of them was a female sprite. the rest were male. i also think that each sprite represented an element, the red one being fire, the green one being wind. I COULD BE WRONG THOUGH. the boy would acquire these sprites one by one later on throughout the show. anyway i really don't know what the show is about. i do know that the boy travels and meets the girl in this show. i think this girl falls in love with the boy.
then, we do have the main bad character in this anime. he is old i guess...like maybe in his late 30s or 40s and has short wavy hair that's like scruffy or looks like it hasn't been washed in a long time. he wears an eye patch on one of his eyes, don't remember which one. i also think he wears a long cape. i also think that he lived on top of a tower....maybe a tower with spiral staircases if my memory serves me right. anyway we do find out later throughout the show that the girl is RELATED to this bad guy....he's the older brother of this girl. i'm pretty sure of this. and, this bad guy killed his parents a long time ago when he was young. i think there's one episode in this anime where the boy and girl almost reach the spiral tower where the brother/bad guy lives and they get lost in this garden maze before they reach the tower. the girl gets chased by a dog, maybe a bull dog in that garden maze. then, when they're climbing up the tower, the girl stumbles upon this secret room or something and remembers how her parents get killed. I THINK SO. anyway, they do show that the brother killed the parents while this automaton clock was going off...so throughout the show, like at certain times...they'll show these flashbacks in which the automaton clock will go off with the figures from the clock coming out and hitting the bell in the centre (i think that's what the figures did) several times to indicate the time and there would be like the silhouette/shadow of the brother stabbing the parents on the clock at that time.
that's the only thing i do remember about this show so far....i do hope that someone can figure this out for me....
IrvingLorenzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-10, 11:27   Link #1156
Thany
Unfair

Quote:
Originally Posted by i0td
And like BlackCatXIII, I'm also interested in finding out which series this belongs to.
It's from Wiz Anniversary by CROSSNET (yes, that's a H-game).
Old 2006-09-10, 11:54   Link #1157
i0td

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thany
It's from Wiz Anniversary by CROSSNET (yes, that's a H-game).
Thanks Thany . I was hoping that this was from an anime series though. The shot really intrigued me.
Old 2006-09-10, 15:48   Link #1158
DarkDemonz
Zetsubou Demonz

Hey again, i was just wondering who's this girl is...
http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f1...onz666/277.jpg
thxs in advance.
DarkDemonz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-10, 17:02   Link #1159
Riker
Peek a boo
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkDemonz
Hey again, i was just wondering who's this girl is...
http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f1...onz666/277.jpg
thxs in advance.

Millennia from the PS game Kagero, one of the Deception series from Tecmo.
You set traps and try to combo with them. Fun Stuffs.
Riker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-09-10, 21:06   Link #1160
DarkDemonz
Zetsubou Demonz

oo awesome, thanks for the quick reply.
DarkDemonz is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
#unknown, anime, anime figure, comedy, ecchi., fantasy, find, game, gender bender, heroes, higurashi, identification, manga, movies, quotes, search, secret, tv shows, visual novel