AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Umineko

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2009-04-25, 12:05   Link #221
Kitsu
The unlucky one

I would be okay with every eye color except blue and red. Cause those are the only colors shown in VN. And those are only special characters. All the other characters like Battler don't have a specific eye color. So they should get the special ones.

Last edited by Kitsu; 2009-04-25 at 12:24.
Old 2009-04-25, 13:41   Link #222
maximilianjenus
[E]

Not is they do it M.A.D. style.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maho Momo View Post
Rika and Takano?
Bern and Lambda aren't that spoilerific, I've seen them before playing the games and wasn't spoiled too much at all. (They're not really that active until EP3 or EP4 anyway...)
yeah, it's not even that big of a spoiler.
Old 2009-04-27, 10:53   Link #223
patnam

only my speculation and rumor... (possible)

Spoiler for OMG...Possible?!:
Old 2009-04-27, 11:03   Link #224
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

Once again, I fail to see why so many people want Miki Itou for Lambda, despite she has nowhere close to a loli voice.
A totally different seiyuu would be much better here.
Old 2009-04-27, 14:41   Link #225
momobunny
◔ ◡ ◔
*Artist

I still think that the woman who voiced Miyoko (Fuyuka Oura) would be MUCH more fitting. I can't imagine Lambdadelta with a mature voice like Takano's... it just... wouldn't fit at all. In fact, if that does happen, I'll be very angry.

I'm still hoping for Oura to play Lambdadelta. Itou would be much more suited for somebody like Eva.

Old 2009-04-27, 16:13   Link #226
Jan-Poo
別にいいけど

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klashikari View Post
Once again, I fail to see why so many people want Miki Itou for Lambda, despite she has nowhere close to a loli voice.
A totally different seiyuu would be much better here.
who knows, maybe Miki Itou is very good at playing the part of a loli girl.

I think about this: if i imagine that a few years ago waiting for an anime realease of Higurashi they told me Yukari Tamura was going to play Rika, and i only knew her for playing adult parts (like Rika in adult mode), i'd probably think she would be never able to do all the "mii" "nipaah" and "nano desu yo".

If i learned something about seiyuu is that they can completely change their voices in a totally unrecognizable way.

But it's not like I want her to be the voice actress of LD, i'm just saying that if this happens to be true i wouldn't be surprised.

Old 2009-04-27, 18:17   Link #227
Ankoku-chan

Send a message via Yahoo to Ankoku-chan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maho Momo View Post
Like they did with the Higurashi Kai OP... at first it's just a dark image. But later on we learn that it's Takano.

Or maybe they'd be better off with just new additions. Like how Hanyuu was added in at the end.
Hanyuu was in the Kai OP from the beginning, she was just added to that part in the middle (glowing-red eyes) because the bloody-Rena-weapon had to be removed after blah blah blah
Old 2009-04-27, 19:45   Link #228
Marion
The Great Dine

Hey guys, has Yukari been confirmed for Bern? I mean, I doubt she is seeing as I found that on wikipedia, but :U~
Old 2009-04-27, 19:57   Link #229
momobunny
◔ ◡ ◔
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ankoku-chan View Post
Hanyuu was in the Kai OP from the beginning, she was just added to that part in the middle (glowing-red eyes) because the bloody-Rena-weapon had to be removed after blah blah blah
When I say Hanyuu was added in the end, I LITERALLY meant that she was added to the end. I've followed the series as it aired, I know that Hanyuu was always at the start of the OP. She is later added in the part that you mentioned and at the end where Rika waves to her and she runs up to the rest of the gang.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jan-Poo View Post
who knows, maybe Miki Itou is very good at playing the part of a loli girl.

I think about this: if i imagine that a few years ago waiting for an anime realease of Higurashi they told me Yukari Tamura was going to play Rika, and i only knew her for playing adult parts (like Rika in adult mode), i'd probably think she would be never able to do all the "mii" "nipaah" and "nano desu yo".

If i learned something about seiyuu is that they can completely change their voices in a totally unrecognizable way.

But it's not like I want her to be the voice actress of LD, i'm just saying that if this happens to be true i wouldn't be surprised.
If that was the case then wouldn't they have cast her as Miyoko as well? Instead of wasting effort and money finding a different seiyuu to do her...

Old 2009-04-28, 20:23   Link #230
Ankoku-chan

Send a message via Yahoo to Ankoku-chan
I think Miki Itou could pull off Lambda ok. I mean, she did play A-ko and I can hear some Lambda potential in her voice (especially around 1:27 of that vid.)

EDIT: Itou-san plays Asa Shigure from Shuffle! as well. Definitely Lambda potential there.
Old 2009-04-28, 20:50   Link #231
momobunny
◔ ◡ ◔
*Artist

*watches the clip you gave*
Hmm... I'm still not sure...

*watches a Shuffle! clip*
Yeah I suppose I see what you mean. ^^;

I guess it wouldn't be horrible if she got cast as Lambda... =.

Old 2009-04-28, 20:56   Link #232
Jan-Poo
別にいいけど

Eh we will see, either way is fine with me.

Old 2009-04-29, 20:10   Link #233
patnam

is there any new recent trailer for this anime?
Old 2009-04-29, 21:05   Link #234
Marion
The Great Dine

Not yet. My guess is that the next trailers might only come in the coming month or so if anything.
Old 2009-04-30, 18:36   Link #235
Coruja

Do you guys think they will change Beatrice's portrait? I wouldn't think so but they used that picture for the anime website layout for so long...
Old 2009-04-30, 18:42   Link #236
Jan-Poo
別にいいけど

I wonder... they might as well keep the original, if they have a high definition sample they can use CG to change the visual angle.

Well even if they make something new it will be probably close enough. In the case of Higurashi they made quite some faithful renditions of the original environment and building photos

Old 2009-04-30, 20:25   Link #237
Marion
The Great Dine

I hope they don't change it. The manga didn't change it so I don't think the anime should personally >_>
Old 2009-05-04, 09:13   Link #238
maximilianjenus
[E]

I think they will change it, beatrice looks kinda fat, especially if compared to the anime's designs.
Old 2009-05-04, 13:49   Link #239
Bern-chan
Not Rika Furude

Send a message via MSN to Bern-chan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Midonin View Post
As long as the characters act as themselves, is coloration really that big of a deal?
Yes, the eyes classify people/beings who symbolise something/are supernatural(blue) and who are weapons/symbolise something else(red). Everyone else has black eyes.
The exceptions ofc are Bern and Lambda.
Old 2009-05-10, 00:18   Link #240
Marion
The Great Dine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bern-chan View Post
Yes, the eyes classify people/beings who symbolise something/are supernatural(blue) and who are weapons/symbolise something else(red). Everyone else has black eyes.
The exceptions ofc are Bern and Lambda.
Not really. Shannon and Kanon are considered weapons of a sort but they have black eyes.

And I'm pretty sure they all have black or brown eyes (like Eva for example has brown eyes I think)
Closed Thread