AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Darker Than Black

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2009-12-08, 20:04   Link #81
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

Location: 1st Ra Cailum-class battleship Ra Cailum, port-side officer's bunks
Hei did punch her. He's holding the tool box in his left hand and punching her in the gut with his right, you can see his right arm pointing in her gut as she drops into his arms. And yes it's a weak punch, but that's the point. He's not going for damage, he's going for knocking her unconscious. You don't need to wind up a super punch to do that. At least not on TV. You see this kind of punch all the time in anime, in fact you see it very often when a male character knocks out a female character.
Old 2011-06-18, 17:06   Link #82
Alddous

Seems like it's been quite a while since someone posted here, but can someone list the various origami Suou made? Some of them looked like they could be a lot of animals so it was tough to figure out what they were exactly, but I think I got a frog, a crane, a star, and I think there was a boat too?

EDIT: I found a design I really liked, can someone find a how-to or something of how to make it? Here it is.

Spoiler for origami whale:

Last edited by Alddous; 2011-06-19 at 20:34.
Closed Thread

Tags
characters