2 out of 10 : Very Bad 1 0.21%
1 out of 10 : Painful 8 1.71%
Voters: 467. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2008-08-18, 16:33   Link #1261
KingOfWorlds
The Destined One

Quote:
Originally Posted by sports72xtrm View Post
well if they ship him with one girl it'll piss off one half of the fanbase and if they ship him with another girl then they'd piss off the other half. Best to keep his sexuality ambiguous. Hell for all we know, lelouch could turn out to be gay and that's a whole differet type of fanbase.

lmfao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
KingOfWorlds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-18, 17:44   Link #1262
KingOfWorlds
The Destined One

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vallen Chaos Valiant View Post
Rollo killed Shirely because of jealousy. That's not even remotely justifiable, as there was no rhyme or reason. Trying to compare him to Lulu is pushing it.

It is not the killing that is the problem; it is why you are doing it.
Rolo didnt kill shirley because of jealousy ... it wasnt until she mentioned saving Nunnally that he decided to kill her. Because if Nunnally came back into the picture it would destroy his happiness and brotherhood with Lelouch ... that was the only reason behind killing Shirley .. and the reason why he wanted to kill Nunnally ... to protect the only thing he believed was real in his entire life, through the only means he knew and was trained by the V.V.'s secret organization how
Old 2008-08-18, 17:49   Link #1263
Discerptor
ANIUE!111

Whoa, LOTS of stuff happened this episode. I expected most of what occurred, but not this quickly. Surprises for me:

-Nina feeling terrible without Milly dying. It was something of a *facepalm* moment, but at least we know Nina isn't totally a bitch.

-Schneizel revealing that Lelouch has Geass to the Black Knights, and telling them in person. I expected Geass itself to remain a secret, even if Lelouch's Prince status wouldn't. And I expected it to be more of a public announcement. The Black Knights asking for Japan in return for handing Zero over was also, while a possibility, not exactly expected (for me).

-ALL the Black Knights betraying Zero, I did not expect. I thought some contingent would stick with him, including Diethard, Kallen and a few others.

-Kallen being unable to see through Lelouch's lie (until he told her it was a lie). This was actually incredibly disappointing considering all the Nunnally scenes that now feel somewhat wasted. GG, Kallen. I guess this just cements her trend of always being almost awesome but then falling just short after an initial CMOA, though. But I'm annoyed this time it was on the character development front, and Kallen has definitely dropped on my list of liked characters... by a good amount.

-Rolo, I expected to stick with Lelouch, and I'm really glad that he was finally able to elevate himself above being the machine V.V. made and Lelouch manipulated. He came into his own and even disobeyed Lelouch so that he could carry out his own will. It was a nice scene, and (this is the unexpected part) he was able to actually understand Lelouch more than Kallen could even with those Nunnally scenes. It doesn't erase what he's done, but I think Rolo has finally redeemed the WORTH of his character, i.e. he's more than just a stooge with Geass now. R.I.P., buddy. You certainly ascended into the "characters I actually like" category, even beating out Kallen.

-Suzaku: I expected more context to the maniacal laugh. I'm guessing the writers are just going to use FLEIJA as an excuse to make Suzaku go uber-villain, which annoys me. R.I.P. if this is the case, Suzaku, since it means your character has been killed.

Oh, and one thing that was completely expected though not by the people here that were still in denial:

-Nunnally is dead. Get over it.

Last edited by Discerptor; 2008-08-18 at 18:14.
Discerptor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-18, 17:53   Link #1264
MaiHikari

Lulu still has Jeremy and I believe Kallen will run to his side, along with his servant CC. Charles is up to no good (again), so pretty soon, people are gonna start looking for Zero to save them once again.

I think the reason why Lulu never tried to justify himself on the matter of geassing Euphie even though it was only an accident was because he blamed himself. He wanted to carry that sin for her when he couldn't do anything else to save her.
MaiHikari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-18, 17:59   Link #1265
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingOfWorlds View Post
Rolo didnt kill shirley because of jealousy ... it wasnt until she mentioned saving Nunnally that he decided to kill her. Because if Nunnally came back into the picture it would destroy his happiness and brotherhood with Lelouch ... that was the only reason behind killing Shirley .. and the reason why he wanted to kill Nunnally ... to protect the only thing he believed was real in his entire life, through the only means he knew and was trained by the V.V.'s secret organization how
Yes he did, Rolo did kill Shirley out of jealousy. He didn't kill her because he was jealous of her, he killed her because he was jealous of Nunnally, and Shirley wanted to bring Nunnally back into Lelouch's life. Thus, Rolo killed Shirley out of jealousy.
Old 2008-08-18, 18:04   Link #1266
miroku2192
Let's Puppystyle!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr.questionguy View Post
gee,well if u think about it carefully,thats EXACTLY what i just said...
meant to quote the other guy...but the quote didn't include the quote you quoted...if you get what im saying
miroku2192 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-18, 18:19   Link #1267
Revolutionist
Puppet Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rising Dragon View Post
Yes he did, Rolo did kill Shirley out of jealousy. He didn't kill her because he was jealous of her, he killed her because he was jealous of Nunnally, and Shirley wanted to bring Nunnally back into Lelouch's life. Thus, Rolo killed Shirley out of jealousy.
He killed her because she regained her memories and he didn't know better. For all he knew she was going to compromise Lelouch's identity as Zero and get him killed.
Revolutionist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-18, 18:20   Link #1268
Ivanlin

Nunnally is Dead. She has been crossed out in the Character Chart
http://geass.jp/correlative.html
Ivanlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-18, 18:21   Link #1269
Generic Asian Guy
^_^

Send a message via MSN to Generic Asian Guy
I half-expected Lelouch to suddenly scream out: "STOP INTERRUPTING ME!"
Generic Asian Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-18, 18:29   Link #1270
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revolutionist View Post
He killed her because she regained her memories and he didn't know better. For all he knew she was going to compromise Lelouch's identity as Zero and get him killed.
No. No, no, and no.

Seriously, don't be thick. If that were the case, Shirley would not have even gotten a chance to utter the name Nunnally because Rolo would've killed him the moment she let him know she had her memories back.

Instead, when she said Nunnally, he snapped, and used his Geass. It was his jealousy of Nunnally that got Shirley killed, not her regaining her memories.
Old 2008-08-18, 18:37   Link #1271
Highlygifted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Generic Asian Guy View Post
I half-expected Lelouch to suddenly scream out: "STOP INTERRUPTING ME!"
Yeah, that'd be really annoying.
Highlygifted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-18, 18:39   Link #1272
KingOfWorlds
The Destined One

Lelouch's character truly deserves a reward. I swear i like this guy more and more each episode. He done so much stuff and caused so much damage But instead of bitching about it, he's carrying all the weight on his shoulders. The Black Knights and The U.F.N, while at the same time trying to protect all of his friends ... then in trying to protect them end up being responsible for them being killed. He Started with nothing and ended gaining control of all the countries not controlled by Britannia, NONE OF THE PRINCES N PRINCESSES COULD'VE DONE THIS. He took his followers from nothing to global idols, he's done good and he's done bad, he made some mistakes that has cost him alot, losing those he cared about due to his actions. In my eyes Lelouch has already surpassed the Imperial Family and his Father. He didnt earn the right of Kingship through blood or under a spoiled lifestyle because of having honorable blood. He started his way from nothing and gained power that revivals his entire country and Father. His Father acts like he doesnt acknowledge him for his accomplishments but giving the situation its NO WAY you can brush that off like its nothing
Old 2008-08-18, 18:52   Link #1273
Freya

Send a message via AIM to Freya
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rising Dragon View Post
No. No, no, and no.

Seriously, don't be thick. If that were the case, Shirley would not have even gotten a chance to utter the name Nunnally because Rolo would've killed him the moment she let him know she had her memories back.

Instead, when she said Nunnally, he snapped, and used his Geass. It was his jealousy of Nunnally that got Shirley killed, not her regaining her memories.
Nunnally is dead people. Shirley got killed by Rolo. Both issues done ok? And yes Rolo killed Shirley BECAUSE OF NUNNALLY. Okie.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingOfWorlds View Post
Lelouch's character truly deserves a reward. I swear i like this guy more and more each episode. He done so much stuff and caused so much damage But instead of bitching about it, he's carrying all the weight on his shoulders. The Black Knights and The U.F.N, while at the same time trying to protect all of his friends ... then in trying to protect them end up being responsible for them being killed. He Started with nothing and ended gaining control of all the countries not controlled by Britannia, NONE OF THE PRINCES N PRINCESSES COULD'VE DONE THIS. He took his followers from nothing to global idols, he's done good and he's done bad, he made some mistakes that has cost him alot, losing those he cared about due to his actions. In my eyes Lelouch has already surpassed the Imperial Family and his Father. He didnt earn the right of Kingship through blood or under a spoiled lifestyle because of having honorable blood. He started his way from nothing and gained power that revivals his entire country and Father. His Father acts like he doesnt acknowledge him for his accomplishments but giving the situation its NO WAY you can brush that off like its nothing
Lelouch always putting everything on his shoulders has caused problems for him. His friendship with Suzaku is more than gone now thanks to it.
Old 2008-08-18, 19:07   Link #1274
Claies
Good-Natured Asshole.

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangejuicetang View Post
Time for a new interpretation of the opening.
Spoiler for interpretation:

I hope I'm wrong.
Ragnarok will activate pretty damn soon to remake the world, so you won't be wrong if Lelouch fails to stop it.

Although I do want Anya to live, dammit.
Claies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-18, 19:15   Link #1275
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangejuicetang View Post
Time for a new interpretation of the opening.
Spoiler for interpretation:

I hope I'm wrong.
NO, CHEESE-KUN AND GREEN OTTER THING CAN'T DIE!

*coughs*
Old 2008-08-18, 19:27   Link #1276
Ivanlin

Just look at this to see who is dead and who is not
Ivanlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-18, 19:28   Link #1277
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivanlin View Post
Just look at this to see who is dead and who is not
You already posted that. There's no need to repeat yourself.
Old 2008-08-18, 19:38   Link #1278
danny20

That traitor kallen she only yelled wait because she was afraid they would hit her if they started fighting right there.
danny20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-18, 19:40   Link #1279
KingOfWorlds
The Destined One

Quote:
Originally Posted by danny20 View Post
That traitor kallen she only yelled wait because she was afraid they would hit her if they started fighting right there.
lmao! funny .... but i dont think that was the case
Old 2008-08-18, 19:45   Link #1280
KingOfWorlds
The Destined One

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freya View Post
Lelouch always putting everything on his shoulders has caused problems for him. His friendship with Suzaku is more than gone now thanks to it.
I know that it has caused him problems ... but in the end he doesn't try to put those problems on others ... he takes responsibility, and more importantly owns up to, his actions.

*Note* Suzaku and Lelouch situation as it is wouldnt even had ended up this way if Schneizel didnt spy on Suzaku (without Suzaku). Because how everything went down ... it made it seem like Suzaku set him up