AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2006-06-01, 00:21   Link #241
evil-samurai

Watched episode 7 and.. Yea! well I like Karin but I thought she would be a little less attached to Zagi, I was getting Tiz Vibes from her... Well Thor is interested in Karin, I wonder how Tiz will take it ^^; (that is if something more sparks up between them)

Next time Third shows up, If there is one thing I would love to see that they havn't show is Third fighting, I was sure he could kick the As* of the now dead Top, thx to Thor. But they havn't shown him do anything ^^; He is laid back but also because he can be, Will he have a face off with Zagi next episode but just in time Thor and Karin come back... Though also with four episodes left, I was just thinking If Rai was going to make a appearance soon.. that is if he isn't dead...
Old 2006-06-01, 02:53   Link #242
demonik
I like cheese...

Quote:
Originally Posted by evil-samurai
... Though also with four episodes left, I was just thinking If Rai was going to make a appearance soon.. that is if he isn't dead...
well...
Spoiler:

anyhow...its 350mb , long episode?

<--- dling atm
Old 2006-06-01, 11:58   Link #243
physics223
In the Tatami Galaxy ↓

I think something will happen between Karin and Thor. If a guy goes out in a snowstorm or blizzard just to save you, most of the time, you'd fall for that guy, especially if he's young, handsome, has silver hair, kind, the Top of his ring, and benevolent. Chances are, him banging her is very, very possible.

I'm sorry for Tiz, but she just isn't as beautiful as Karin. Too bad for her, men, in general like outward beauty as much (or even more) than inward beauty.
Old 2006-06-01, 14:31   Link #244
Kottie

Send a message via MSN to Kottie
And i think that Third will die. About Karin and Thor you may be right i think :> i want see more episodes...
Old 2006-06-01, 17:28   Link #245
FizzyCola

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tzurial
I have a quick question about the science behind the aging process on Thor's colony. If it is a simulated Earth then why is their age affected so signifacantly, especially since they have the same technological advances, supposedly, against diseases and what not? There was an episode about something like this in Planetes where the girl born on the moon is growing rapidly and I remember accepting it very easily!...but now Im confused
Spoiler:
Old 2006-06-01, 17:30   Link #246
tritoch

heh..

space babies are made from candies.
Old 2006-06-01, 18:06   Link #247
Ori

Send a message via AIM to Ori
Quote:
Originally Posted by FizzyCola
Spoiler:
In my opinion also because....
Spoiler:
Old 2006-06-01, 19:33   Link #248
poisonakki

Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by physics223
I think something will happen between Karin and Thor. If a guy goes out in a snowstorm or blizzard just to save you, most of the time, you'd fall for that guy, especially if he's young, handsome, has silver hair, kind, the Top of his ring, and benevolent. Chances are, him banging her is very, very possible.

I'm sorry for Tiz, but she just isn't as beautiful as Karin. Too bad for her, men, in general like outward beauty as much (or even more) than inward beauty.

Last edited by poisonakki; 2006-06-02 at 08:33.
Old 2006-06-01, 22:30   Link #249
Ori

Eeep Poisonakki put that under spoiler tag!!!

I stopped myself from posting anything to spoil people but you are doing exactly the opposite.
Old 2006-06-01, 22:56   Link #250
physics223
In the Tatami Galaxy ↓

I guess I was right. A lot of women like strong, handsome, intelligent, and powerful men all-in-one ... haha
Old 2006-06-01, 23:16   Link #251
tritoch

gah.. spoiler tags please. Although I knew that already from Ori's previous post but please be considerate of others

Ori
Old 2006-06-01, 23:57   Link #252
Ori

Quote:
Originally Posted by tritoch
gah.. spoiler tags please. Although I knew that already from Ori's previous post but please be considerate of others

Ori
I was only reacting because it took so much self restraint on my part to not spoil any of you in my posts when i am normally a compulsive spoiler for every single other series.

And then she just made my effort into naught... er kind of.

Oh well I guess there are more to the show than whether or not dear Thor has sex with a girl he just met, but still... spoiler tags are nice for any spoilers.
Old 2006-06-01, 23:59   Link #253
tritoch

There are some shows which are better off you not knowing what happens next and this is one of those shows.
Old 2006-06-04, 01:16   Link #254
poisonakki

i fixed the spoiler problem :<

I LOVE SPOILERs!
The manga really is better than the anime too since the pacing of anime just about ruined an otherwise good story . 11 episodes just isn't enough to sketch out the plot and characters.

Young Thor >>>>>>>>> to infinity power than Adult Thor
Adult Thor is plastic, stiff and i blame it on the poor seiyuu voice choice!

for those who like spoilers:

Spoiler:

so how many actually looked ? :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ori
I was only reacting because it took so much self restraint on my part to not spoil any of you in my posts when i am normally a compulsive spoiler for every single other series.

And then she just made my effort into naught... er kind of.

Oh well I guess there are more to the show than whether or not dear Thor has sex with a girl he just met, but still... spoiler tags are nice for any spoilers.
Old 2006-06-04, 01:24   Link #255
physics223
In the Tatami Galaxy ↓

I LOOKED. I WAS RIGHT . Bwahaha.
Old 2006-06-04, 04:33   Link #256
justinstrife

Send a message via AIM to justinstrife
Tiz should have let her hair grow out. She'd have had a better chance of attracting Thor.
Old 2006-06-04, 10:49   Link #257
physics223
In the Tatami Galaxy ↓

Yeah. Seriously, yeah. She should also try to seduce him subtly. She's too rough. LOL.
Old 2006-06-04, 11:05   Link #258
Ori

But true women of that planet would not understand the concept of seduction since there's no need for it. 99.9% of the time the guy they asked to sleep with them would not dare to refuse her.
Old 2006-06-04, 11:14   Link #259
physics223
In the Tatami Galaxy ↓

Well, it's sad, because Thor's taste differs. Too bad ... well, he could bang her later, anyway, if she still would like to. AFTER Karin, of course.
Old 2006-06-04, 11:58   Link #260
Grifis
Eternal Dreamer

Quote:
Originally Posted by poisonakki
for those who like spoilers:

Spoiler:

Hmm... angst ensues. (I don't mind spoilers at all.) Please tell me
Spoiler:
Closed Thread

Tags
noitamina