AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2015-05-03, 21:28   Link #25581
kagato3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mach56gs View Post
Eh, so Moka said that you need to have consent if you wanna have fun teim with Tsukune.

We still don't know what Tsukune wants. And its kinda clear that Tsukune always had had Moka and only Moka in his eyes.

Not to say Harem is not possible, but you can't really spin it and say that this is a harem end. After all, this is an Omake, could just be another funny joke chapter like a whole lot of others.

And we know Tsukune always manages to turn them down. So yeah.
These were presented as epilogues so they aren't just joke chapters.
In chapter 42 he has to re focus himself on saving Moka and Kurumu could feel the love for her coming off him. He turns them down because of Inner Moka's you got to pick one speech and as I said this showed she was starting to waver on that. Also add in Moka's father is already talking like it is a foregone conclusion that he will end up with the others there is very little reason to think he won't.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dauerlutscher View Post
All this time Tsukune only has only eyes for on girl. But I guess people still see what they want to see and ignore that...
All other storys where the Mc loved only on girl must be viewd differently too.
Love Hina = Harem ending
Ai Youri Aoshi = Harem ending
KNIM = Harem ending
Suzuka = Harem ening
etc...
heck, all romance storys end now in polygamy because it is too hard to accept that the favourite girl doesn't get the guy. /facepalming because of this absurdity

OK I give up.
Yes because being in love with one person magicly prevents you from loving anyone else.
Higurashi: Its a bit like watching a trainwreck, except you keep getting to see different trains wrecking with roughly the same passengers, into a variety of different objects. Also, the trains are driven by monkeys. On LSD.
kagato3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-03, 21:38   Link #25582
Mach56gs
Do-Gooder

Quote:
Originally Posted by kagato3 View Post
These were presented as epilogues so they aren't just joke chapters.
Its an Omake.... Its supposed to be lighthearted in nature.

Quote:
In chapter 42 he has to re focus himself on saving Moka and Kurumu could feel the love for her coming off him. He turns them down because of Inner Moka's you got to pick one speech and as I said this showed she was starting to waver on that. Also add in Moka's father is already talking like it is a foregone conclusion that he will end up with the others there is very little reason to think he won't.
Love for her? You mean concern. He was worried because you know he was kinda dangerous and could have killed her.

Concern does not equate love. Come on...

And once again, the chapter the father was in was very light-hearted. You need to seperate the humor from the seriousness.

Quote:

Yes because being in love with one person magicly prevents you from loving anyone else.
No, countless evasions of their advances and repeatedly saying that you're "in it" for this one girl does put forward a strong case against a harem... lol
Old 2015-05-03, 23:12   Link #25583
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

...okay, I finally read the omakes and the artist redoes ... And really, is all this fuss about Tsukune having just Moka and/or accepting the other girls' feelings as mates as well?

They are monsters - it can be all but expected of them to go the polygamy route, especially in Tsukune's case. There are both political and personal reasons for the single partner (just Moka) or multiple partners (Moka, Kurumu, & Mizore) routes.

Moka's against multiple wives for Tsukune because 1) she wants to be his one and only, and 2) she's experienced the worst part about having even two wives, barring any other mistresses that Issa might have had.
HOWEVER
She also knows that both Kurumu and Mizore genuinely love Tsukune as well and she does get along with both of them. She will go along with sharing Tsukune IF Tsukune actually wishes for it and tells them so. She doesn't want to, but at the cost of her own friends' lives and happiness, she'll bend her rules for them because she trusts them to that extent.
If that seems messed up to anyone, she's not a human, she's an f'n vampire - dealwithit.

Ikeda set the end up for the potential of Tsukune taking the 'multiple wives' route - there's enough reasons for him to do so. For now, he's just going to stick with Moka as his only woman, which is plausible that he'll keep her as his only wife as well. There are consequences for both routes and Ikeda was setting up the scenarios w/ their respective rules/boundaries for any future developments that the fans may want to pursue. If someone doesn't like one or the other, that's fine - but it doesn't make any viewpoint or take on the situation they may have the 'only correct one'.

Last edited by Tempest35; 2015-05-03 at 23:49.
Tempest35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-03, 23:21   Link #25584
Mach56gs
Do-Gooder

Well said. Its an open end thats a bit more acceptable to everyone who likes the series. Lets leave it at that gosh darnit!

AND WHERE IS EVERYONE FINDING IT?!
Old 2015-05-03, 23:26   Link #25585
Armando99

Very good point. That is what I have been saying all along.

Stick with the ending you want and let the others have theirs. There is no need to poke a stick in anyone's eyes just because thy don't conform to your view.

The author decided to try to satisfy most of the readers, I say most because there will always be those that you can never please.
Armando99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-04, 00:20   Link #25586
XFire
150% done

Quote:
All this time Tsukune only has only eyes for on girl. But I guess people still see what they want to see and ignore that...
All other storys where the Mc loved only on girl must be viewd differently too.
Love Hina = Harem ending
Ai Youri Aoshi = Harem ending
KNIM = Harem ending
Suzuka = Harem ening
etc...
heck, all romance storys end now in polygamy because it is too hard to accept that the favourite girl doesn't get the guy. /facepalming because of this absurdity

OK I give up.
The girl he had eyes for is DEAD, but I guess it's too hard to accept that your favorite girl doesn't get the girl.

You give up. I give up. We all give up.

Hey, who wants to talk about the actual show now?
Old 2015-05-04, 02:33   Link #25587
Estzero1

Excellent Explanation Tempest. That is a ending I can live with. It's actually pretty good that everyone can choose for oneself.

What´s the answer to everything ?
Estzero1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-04, 07:43   Link #25588
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

I found it interesting that Miyabi, of all people, saved Kahula like that. In hindsight, it shouldn't be surprising since it looked like Miyabi had a genuine soft spot for Kahula but just the fact that he did was surprising.

I'm wondering if the Shuzen family split from FairyTale then... with Issa back, and Akuha and Kahula in charge now, it doesn't seem like it would be plausible for the Shuzens to remain in charge of FairyTale. Seems like they did because I can't see anyone else being brave enough to pick a fight with a Shuzen.
...ah, but they lost a lot of their vampire kin thanks to Gyokuro implanting Alucard genes into the majority of them, didn't they... So maybe some other groups think that their overall power went down. I can see that.

EDIT:

'Open end'? Just how 'open' are we talking about? Because I'm pretty sure that we won't get a Haji x Gin ending out of this... My 'choice' is between two options - single or multiple. I just don't want anyone to overly twist the intentions of my previous post out of context.

Last edited by Tempest35; 2015-05-04 at 11:09.
Tempest35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-04, 09:09   Link #25589
Dauerlutscher
Marauder Shields

Quote:
Nope, because it was never shown to be like that
and
Because of this
"No, countless evasions of their advances and repeatedly saying that you're "in it" for this one girl does put forward a strong case against a harem... lol"

So fanfiction is nice and good es long people accept that it is just that, fanfiction.
Sometime I get the feeling some people here behave like fuyoshi fangils who are not capaple to distinguish between what is real and their delusions.

But it's ok now. Because by the logic every romance part in a story ends in a harem anyway.

And I forgot. Vegeta was just tsundere for Goku and they were also in a romantic relationship with Krillin and their wifes too. Polygamy for all. What? It was not shown to be like that? Who the hell cares? I shipp them, so it is like that.
Dauerlutscher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-04, 10:05   Link #25590
Hokoga

Quote:
But it's ok now. Because by the logic every romance part in a story ends in a harem anyway.

And I forgot. Vegeta was just tsundere for Goku and they were also in a romantic relationship with Krillin and their wifes too. Polygamy for all. What? It was not shown to be like that? Who the hell cares? I shipp them, so it is like that.
I needed that laugh thank you

Last edited by Hokoga; 2015-05-04 at 10:22.
Hokoga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-04, 13:05   Link #25591
Mach56gs
Do-Gooder

Alright so I've actually read the Omakes, and I'd like to try and calm down this debate.

The girls get lax permission from Moka to be concubines/lovers in Tsukune's dreams. Then Moka takes it back when the rest of the ladies jump in and demand their fair share.

Its a continuation, and I like that the best. It's a different sort of Open end where Tsukune and Moka are an item but that still hasn't kept out the antics of the "harem".

I could argue that the Omake never gave much hope for a legitimate harem, but it doesn't matter because the series as far as we know is over. Done!

So we can all just say that this was an open ending that confirmed to is that the Youkai academy group is still doing what they do best!

.... And the other pairings Omakes are just hilarious. XD
Old 2015-05-04, 13:11   Link #25592
csuree
The Most Hated™

Well u cannot argue about it.. if the main heroine is okay with the others then it is a harem ending.
If it were just Moka then, the others sould have had a broken heart if Tsukune is okay with it. But since he's too kind...it is a genuine Harem ending.
Old 2015-05-04, 13:33   Link #25593
Mach56gs
Do-Gooder

Quote:
Originally Posted by csuree View Post
Well u cannot argue about it.. if the main heroine is okay with the others then it is a harem ending.
If it were just Moka then, the others sould have had a broken heart if Tsukune is okay with it. But since he's too kind...it is a genuine Harem ending.
Where the heck is my water-gun.

BAD BOY! NO! BAD!

Stop implicating a stupid ending to it. I can go on about how Moka revoked her support for Kurumu and Mizore's plot to enter Tsukune's dreams, or about the fact that they only had planned to approach Tsukune in his dreams, which he would forget when he wakes up....

I could go on, really, but stop trying to deal in absolutes.

Only a sith deals in absolutes. You don't want to be a Sith!
Old 2015-05-04, 14:49   Link #25594
dark44

i dont get it why people complain about harem end in harem series
if you dont like harem end then dont read harem series
cause for harem fans harem end is the best
dark44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-04, 14:52   Link #25595
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by XFire View Post
The girl he had eyes for is DEAD, but I guess it's too hard to accept that your favorite girl doesn't get the girl.

You give up. I give up. We all give up.

Hey, who wants to talk about the actual show now?
She's not dead. that is specifically stated. Because of the fact that she too learned, had her own feelings, and grew; she became a being with a soul instead of an artificial personality. However she lost the medium to interact with the body when the rosario was destroyed. Akasha, Touhou Fuhai, and Mikogami are all gone now and they were the only ones who could potentially make another one. Her soul is now merging with the inner Moka's to form a single being. It is the reason that Inner Moka is being much more dere in the epilogue and her hair is taking on shades of pink. Unltimately this was what Tsukune wanted the most. He wanted to see the 2 eventually merge together.
Old 2015-05-04, 21:16   Link #25596
Armando99

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mach56gs View Post
Where the heck is my water-gun.

BAD BOY! NO! BAD!

Stop implicating a stupid ending to it. I can go on about how Moka revoked her support for Kurumu and Mizore's plot to enter Tsukune's dreams, or about the fact that they only had planned to approach Tsukune in his dreams, which he would forget when he wakes up....

I could go on, really, but stop trying to deal in absolutes.

Only a sith deals in absolutes. You don't want to be a Sith!
Right back at you dude!
Armando99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-04, 21:18   Link #25597
XFire
150% done

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
She's not dead. that is specifically stated. Because of the fact that she too learned, had her own feelings, and grew; she became a being with a soul instead of an artificial personality. However she lost the medium to interact with the body when the rosario was destroyed. Akasha, Touhou Fuhai, and Mikogami are all gone now and they were the only ones who could potentially make another one. Her soul is now merging with the inner Moka's to form a single being. It is the reason that Inner Moka is being much more dere in the epilogue and her hair is taking on shades of pink. Unltimately this was what Tsukune wanted the most. He wanted to see the 2 eventually merge together.
What he wanted most was Outer Moka. He just felt bad about the fact that he would basically be denying Inner Moka's entire existence by doing it like that.
Old 2015-05-04, 21:53   Link #25598
cyberdemon

Quote:
What he wanted most was Outer Moka. He just felt bad about the fact that he would basically be denying Inner Moka's entire existence by doing it like that.
what he wanted was to see the 2 of them merge together.
Old 2015-05-04, 22:01   Link #25599
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

Quote:
Which was my entire sore point with the last two episodes of Capu2 to begin with and Ikeda re-did the entire thing in a nutshell... arggh!

But it's still weird because I still haven't figured out how to explain it all to myself. Even if Issa says that it wasn't really Akasha, Omote was still Akasha's core personality without her memories.
[[Kinda like making a copy of the Operating System of a computer but without any of the other data that would be included on an image backup.]]
So Tsukune did fall in love with a version of Akasha...which threw my everything for a loop since we were lead to believe that Omote was a sort of 'hidden personality' within Moka. And even looking back on the chapters that highlighted Moka's older memories when she was a kid, she was a pretty serious girl. She was still girly, but she was far more serious than Omote ever was. I made a few parallels as how it seemed that Ura behaved like the 'elder sister' while Omote behaved like the younger one. Boy, was I thrown for a loop there at the end...

And even now, while Tsukune is still charmed enough by Ura, she's still 2nd to the 'Omote' personality, [who was Akasha]. So, to me, it feels like he has to learn to love Moka now, instead of 'Moka-san'.
This was just my preference but I liked Ura Moka the way she was/is withOUT the pink hair tint. Sure, if her hair changes to the same color as her mom, I'll live with it - eventually. But I'm still... grrr over it all.
Old 2015-05-04, 22:06   Link #25600
Hokoga

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
what he wanted was to see the 2 of them merge together.
I'm a little confused as to what you two are debating about, XFire you of all people are not denying the harem end are you?
Hokoga is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, comedy, ecchi, harem, monogamy, romance, shounen, supernatural, tsumoka romance, vampire