AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Old 2007-11-25, 20:49   Link #1
White Manju Bun
Anxious bookseller
*Author

Code Geass Fanfiction Discussion

This thread is to be used for Code Geass Fanfiction and discussion. Feel free to post your fict in the thread or Fan Creations Forum.
You may also posts links to other sites with Geass fanfictions for discusssion.

Few ground rules though~

1-At this time please only post stuff relevant to season 1. No theories or possible spoilers stories to what may or may not happen in season 2. If youre posting a link to a fict that has this please let others know. Not everyone (including myself) wants to be spoiled.

2-No XXX stories. Keep everything in here clean. Romance is fine just dont go over board.

3-Respect the writier, if you dont like the story, cuz you dont like the main/supporting character in it then dont post. This thread is to help writers with their stories not flaming them cuz they like one character over another. No "Youre story would be better if XYZ died" or "Why do you always write about XYZ".

Ok I think thats it. Enjoy
- 11th Doctor.

Sig by TheEroKing
White Manju Bun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-25, 21:04   Link #2
Cal-Reflector

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3816236/...h_of_Brittania

Code Geass: Lelouch of Brittania

Summary: History often hinges on a moment: What if young Leulouch avoided the fate of exile and remained in the royal family? All roles become reversed. The story of Lulu's quest for power and vengeance as the Black Prince of the Empire.

Characters appeared so far: Lelouch, The Emperor, Cornelia, Reuben Ashford, Milly, Darlton, Jeremiah, Euphemia, Schneizel, Clovis, Nunally, Kewell, Villeta.

Rating: PG

Notes: This story was motivated by two factors; my interest in the world of Geass, it's alternate history, and life in the near future Anglo-American hybrid Brittanian Empire. I was also curious as to how Lulu might have turned out had he been given the chance to stay; to have people like Cornelia and Epuhemia and Jeremiah on his side from the start.

Presently there are seven chapters, and Lulu is leading the newly formed "Black Knights" against Brittania's enemies, with a familiar trio under his command. Hopefully, the story will generate much of the discussion seen in the Weapons Thread, the History/Geography Thread, and the Pairings thread here as well.
Old 2007-11-26, 09:07   Link #3
-KarumA-
(。☉౪ ⊙。)
*Author

Location: In Maya world, where all is 3D and everything crashes
edit: aargh i cant post my story up.. its still shounen ai but with a story line set after the finals...
i guess that's not allowed is it?
-KarumA- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-26, 15:38   Link #4
White Manju Bun
Anxious bookseller
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by -KarumA- View Post
edit: aargh i cant post my story up.. its still shounen ai but with a story line set after the finals...
i guess that's not allowed is it?
If you have it posted elsewhere you can link it, just warn ppl that the timeline is after epi 25. But Id like to keep stuff in this thread relevant to s1 right now.
- 11th Doctor.

Sig by TheEroKing
White Manju Bun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-11-27, 02:54   Link #5
-KarumA-
(。☉౪ ⊙。)
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Manju Bun View Post
If you have it posted elsewhere you can link it, just warn ppl that the timeline is after epi 25. But Id like to keep stuff in this thread relevant to s1 right now.
yaaay, but the thing i was worried about was the shounen ai part of it =x

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3871673/1/The_Realm_of_God

Summary: Lelouch never thought much about the dire consequences that his contract might have, he is about to find out and the entire world will crumble underneath his feet

Genre: Supernatural, Drama, Sci-fi, mecha

Rating: T - M (mostly because of shounen ai, some chapters are M rated)
If you dont like Shounen - ai you have been warned because it contains it!

Also it is set after the season's final!
Characters: Some new, the rest all old.. because it sets after S1 all the characters from S1 are still in it.. main focuss is on Lelouch and Suzaku ofcourse

Notes: i was sketching something and because of that sketch id ecided to write this, the sketch was from a scene in NGE that really got me thinking and so it began.. currently 16 chapters have been released and it is still going.. =3

once again 2 warnings, it is shounen - ai (with right now 2 M rated chapters) and set after season 1!

Spoiler for images i made for this story, all not shounen-ai but future plot drawings and the Astraeus head design:

Last edited by -KarumA-; 2007-11-27 at 16:02.
Old 2008-01-01, 02:36   Link #6
Timeless Enigma
Tsushima Masaki

Just like to say I've found a Kallen x Lelouch fanfic that I think has potential. There was a bit of OOC in it but so far it looks good.

It's an AU fic that starts when Suzaku has that party thrown for him by the Student Council.

Rated T for Teen
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3935205/...Want_of_a_Nail
Old 2008-01-01, 11:10   Link #7
Tormenk

Reading through some of the stories posted here but no comments so far.
Fair to say I'll keep a close eye on the development of this thread to see how it turns out.

"Are you afraid of change? Or are you afraid to change?"

"Wheel turns, river flows and life goes on."

"Best way to kill a man, is to leave him alone."

"Until you come, until we close our eyes."

Tormenk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-21, 21:49   Link #8
BlackOni

Great job on your fan fic Cal-Reflector I found it very intesting an loved the concept idea. can't wait for the next chapter.

I have yet to read the others, but i'm sure there great too.

Well I've been creating my own fan fic call "Black Oni" (obviosly were I got my name from.) It's about Isamu Tatsuma, the last suvivor of the Oni clan who saposably died during the Todou's merical event. It's about how he jions the OotBK and what his life is like as he tries to live up to his sisters name, "The Crimson Oni" . basically a backround charatchers view point. follows the events of the main series.

As I only jioned fanfiction.net today there will be a 2 day delay before I can uplaod any of it.

I'll post a link when available
BlackOni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-23, 21:56   Link #9
BlackOni

Sorry to double post, but heres the link to my fan fic as metioned above. the first chapter take place during todous miracle.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4092223/..._the_Black_Oni

next chapter should be ready soon.
Old 2008-02-24, 19:11   Link #10
Strettger
PopulationControl Officer

Found a brilliant one today, here. Told from Marrianes perspective, it perfectly summarises a possibility of her personality.

In it, she is cruel all she wants is her child to be the 83rd Emperor, and is dissapointed. So Lelouch is practicly neglected for Nunnaly who is pampered. So who was the mother figure that Lelouch thinks of with his mother?
Quite touching and puts a different tilt on the way you look at Lelouch and why he fights.
Strettger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-25, 03:37   Link #11
Cal-Reflector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strettger View Post
Found a brilliant one today, here. Told from Marrianes perspective, it perfectly summarises a possibility of her personality.

In it, she is cruel all she wants is her child to be the 83rd Emperor, and is dissapointed. So Lelouch is practicly neglected for Nunnaly who is pampered. So who was the mother figure that Lelouch thinks of with his mother?
Quite touching and puts a different tilt on the way you look at Lelouch and why he fights.
I read it, it was a very well written and imaginative character study of Marianne and her son. The story doesn't fall under the category of AU. Everything inside is possible, and what's most important is that this author is artistic and persuasive. Compared to this poetry my writing is... economic.

Here are several well written JAPANESE fics for Code Geass. What's special about them is that they include amongst them a number of Milly-Lulu stories.

http://time.cliff.jp/9_a.m./text4.html#mi

My fic has now recently reached it's ninth chapter, and I'd like to thank anyone whose been following that story; Oni, I will look at your story.

Old 2008-02-25, 21:00   Link #12
DeotoxSlayer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cal-Reflector View Post
I read it, it was a very well written and imaginative character study of Marianne and her son. The story doesn't fall under the category of AU. Everything inside is possible, and what's most important is that this author is artistic and persuasive. Compared to this poetry my writing is... economic.

Here are several well written JAPANESE fics for Code Geass. What's special about them is that they include amongst them a number of Milly-Lulu stories.

http://time.cliff.jp/9_a.m./text4.html#mi

My fic has now recently reached it's ninth chapter, and I'd like to thank anyone whose been following that story; Oni, I will look at your story.

Too bad I can't read Japanese, or i could use that website.

Yay ninth chapter gotta go read that now thanks, and keep up the good work.
DeotoxSlayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-25, 22:43   Link #13
KrimzonStriker

Oh, YOUR the author of Lelouch of Britannia!! Absolutely fantastic work I must say Though, you should read some of the sound episodes, as Milly and Lelouch did not meet until he transfered to Ashford academy
KrimzonStriker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-25, 23:17   Link #14
Cal-Reflector

Quote:
Originally Posted by KrimzonStriker View Post
Oh, YOUR the author of Lelouch of Britannia!! Absolutely fantastic work I must say Though, you should read some of the sound episodes, as Milly and Lelouch did not meet until he transfered to Ashford academy
Thanks. Yeah, I found out after I wrote chapter two. But no use crying over spilled milk. Instead of Lulu knowing Milly since the age of 12, he now knows her since the age of.... 7, until age 10, when she is forced to move to Japan.

The principle for the story is that only one change is made at the very beginning. Everything thing else I try to keep as plausible as I can, with canon in mind. Thankfully, Milly's role doesn't alter because of that bit of late information; she's still "the one who understands Lulu best."
Old 2008-02-25, 23:38   Link #15
KrimzonStriker

That's fine I guess, need to get to C.C though if you please, I WANT MY GEASS ADDICTION FULFILLED PLEASE!!! Thank you very much
KrimzonStriker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-26, 13:18   Link #16
BlackOni

Well after being notified that my fan fic had way to many spelling/gramer mistakes
(thanks cal-refector.) I went through and realized that I accidentaly posted the drafts of the chapters instead of the finished products. So I replace the current chapter with there proper one's and will be more careful in the future.

great job on chapter 9 cal-relfector, can't wait for the next one.

Last edited by BlackOni; 2008-02-26 at 20:35.
Old 2008-02-28, 18:46   Link #17
-KarumA-
(。☉౪ ⊙。)
*Author

moving this conversation here i guess

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeotoxSlayer View Post
Wow 200 pages, and you're only half way...

Sorry bout calling u a boy, I guess I should've known ur a dirl since your into Yaoi.

What are your new stories gonna be about.
NP mistakes are easily made...
i just finished chapter one of the first mini story..
though i'm going to finish that story before uploading it completely as the first of already 9 in planning

Spoiler for for plot fo the first mini story RATED M!:

as for the other mini stories... as expected in Suza/Lulu themes
they involve C.C. cursing Lelouch and turning him slowlly into a cat.. jealosy after the Euphemia's Knight anounciation... loss of sight and of course pregancy! X9 ooh dear some of them are prue crack

ive got 9 stories in plannign so far, each consisting of around 3-4 chapters some might be longer and maybe i'll make even more sequels like for the first story what would happen in the Island of God situation
Old 2008-02-28, 21:29   Link #18
Pink-chan
世界の明日のために

Quote:
Originally Posted by -KarumA- View Post
no offense taken =3
btw its SHE not he.. he he
it will probably be the longest int hat section cause i dont think anyone will go as far as me =3 im just half way now.. almost half way to be honest XD over 200 pages ieck!
im writing a new story at the moment.. thought hey are short stories but heck.. i guess that is to blame for that saying X9
Haha. I'm currently reading that. It's good. I'm looking forward to more.
Pink-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-07, 19:47   Link #19
Duke of Thanatos

The crumbling world around.

(Note: I know I haven't posted a single Link to the Fanfiction, but I will work on it, I am almost done my first Chapter. I apologize in any way.)

June 28, 2013 a.t.b.

It was a pity to watch father lying on his deathbed. Yes, confined here for 2-no, 3 years now, yet there had been bleak hope of his recovery. They tried everything: Nuclear Therapy, Cryogenics, Cellular suspension, but to no avail. They could not stop the rapid decline of his nervous system, leaving him to die like a lifeless slab in front of his trustees, to cast a shadow of mourning upon his vast Empire. But his death did little but to undermine his great influence and deep passion for only 2 things: freedom and family.

Even I knew my father well, he was a great man- despite the loss of his beloved Wife he persevered to make Britannia our future birth right and his family to his Right hand. He raised me like the head of the flock, and like the kindly shepherd he tended to the entire empire: citizen or noble, honorary or rightly born, he molded each one of us into the shape of future pioneers- to bring about peace and the world beyond us.

But now, do not despair his loss. For his death was only the passing of the flame- the righteous torch that led our empire across the wide expanse of dusk, that warmed us from the chilling breeze of corruption and provided for us the marker light to found the Holy Sanctuary, where the chosen can retreat into the walls of safety from the outside- Long live the Holy Empire!

The world around was crumbling. The EU's rapid decline soon followed as the fall of the Theocratic Empire of Germany soon left it's mark during the Battle of Outer Europa, and the effective Blockade sanctioned upon the Chinese Federation for their support towards the Black Revolt took it's toll from the diminishing influence of the two Mighty nations.

But home soil itself would grow seeds of revolt. The death of the Blessed Emperor and the appointing of his incapable 13-year old son as the heir soon shook the very origins of nobility itself. Separatist nobles, bickering at the weaknesses of the Boy emperor were further fueled by their desire to take the throne from the hereditary dynasty. Nobles jockeyed for support and flattered the various stewards of Power, hoping to gain enough support to embrace the true power of the Holy Empire.

Sadly, domestic violence wasn't the only troubling fact: news of an underground secret society that funds various terrorist organizations soon creeped from the borders of the Empire and made its way to the weary Frame pilot, whom never saw no rest from the continual wave of uprisings and eventual traumatic massacres against indigenous peoples.

Empire fall, Nations crumble, and civilizations end. But one echo did resound across the world, soon engulfing others within an endless cycle of hatred: Britannia will fall. Now, ask yourself. Which side do you want to embrace?

~~~

This Fanfiction is set presumably without the existence of a few Canon characters, but with a few alterations. The story itself relies heavily upon Original characters, from the Prince of Britannia to the genetically synthesized 'DA Black'.

The main focus is placed upon a Terrorist group, a small but well trained 5-man cell. All 5 have a torn and rugged past, but share one common trait: their unparalleled hatred of Britannia. It also places focus upon deception and a small side story of how the Elevens try to restore their Country's former glory, starting from the Ghetto.
Duke of Thanatos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-09, 14:17   Link #20
Strettger
PopulationControl Officer

Found an interesting one.
Kind of fluffy and funny, features a hyperactive Nunnaly through too much coffee and a promiscuous Sayako who is forced to give "the talk" to Nunnaly.

Lelouch and C.C are there, but exausted and go to sleep.... problem is an enlightened Nunnaly picks up the conversation through the door they have the wrong way.....

Link here, short but good
Strettger is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
character, discussion