AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Old 2011-12-22, 08:30   Link #2201
konart

http://www.bandainamcolive.tv/geass/

live web announcement on January 12, 22:30
Old 2011-12-23, 05:11   Link #2202
Bonzo
I change anime endings.

Send a message via MSN to Bonzo
Hmmmm....nah.
Bonzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-23, 06:37   Link #2203
rinichan

Quote:
Originally Posted by konart View Post

I hope someone who can understand japanese share those bits of info cant wait...
rinichan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-27, 01:54   Link #2204
duckroll
綺羅星★!

Quote:

The actual event is a press conference they're holding in Japan. They'll be streaming a recorded version of it on that site on the same day at 10:30pm in Japan. The conference will cover upcoming projects regarding Code Geass, and will also reveal the main voice cast for Akito. That's the confirmed information we will be getting. Anything else is up in the air.
duckroll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-27, 13:33   Link #2205
Lost Cause

"upcoming PROJECTS regarding Code Geass" @.@ Now THAT is interesting!
Lost Cause is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-31, 11:45   Link #2206
Laurcus
The black angel

Hi guys, been a while since I posted here. Hope everyone had a good Christmas. It seems I have pretty good timing, it's been at least 6 months since I've visited this thread. 12 More days before we get new info, can't wait!
Old 2012-01-06, 09:40   Link #2207
konart

Spoiler for Animage:
Old 2012-01-12, 03:51   Link #2208
duckroll
綺羅星★!

Just read a scoop on the Code Geass conference. Apparently Akito will be played by Miyu Irino, and Layla will be played by Maaya Sakamoto. There's a theatrical event planned in Summer 2012 where they will premiere it.
Old 2012-01-12, 05:01   Link #2209
duckroll
綺羅星★!

http://geass.jp/nunnally/

Nunnally in Wonderland announced! Some time in 2012 they will be releasing a book+blu-ray (and book+DVD) package which contains a 40 page storybook along with video footage featuring an original story in the Code Geass universe. It features Nunnally and is inspired by Alice in Wonderland. Takahiro Kimura is overseeing this project.
Old 2012-01-12, 05:03   Link #2210
konart

Quote:
Originally Posted by duckroll View Post
Just read a scoop on the Code Geass conference. Apparently Akito will be played by Miyu Irino, and Layla will be played by Maaya Sakamoto. There's a theatrical event planned in Summer 2012 where they will premiere it.
Shaoran and Tomoyo? lulz, Sunrise, I see what you did there.
As for the event - just as the last time, no surprise here.
Old 2012-01-12, 05:06   Link #2211
duckroll
綺羅星★!

http://geass.jp/akito/

Akito's official site has been updated.

Spoiler for Akito:

Spoiler for Layla:

Spoiler for KMF Alexander:
Old 2012-01-12, 05:08   Link #2212
duckroll
綺羅星★!

Quote:
Shaoran and Tomoyo? lulz, Sunrise, I see what you did there.
As for the event - just as the last time, no surprise here.
You shouldn't think in those terms. It's more like Tsutomu Senkawa and Hitomi Kanzaki. It seems Akane likes to cast the same people over and over!
Old 2012-01-12, 05:14   Link #2213
duckroll
綺羅星★!

http://geass.jp/

Here's a summary of upcoming Code Geass products:

- Code Geass: Akito the Exiled (Anime)
- Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion Stage Play
- Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion Musical Play
- Nunnally in Wonderland (Storybook)
- Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion Pachislot
- Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion Social Game (Mobile game)

There is one more panel for something not revealed yet, but I'm reading from the people who were at the event that they announced a movie project for Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion. It is not known if they are compilation movies or a remake or something else at this point of time.
Old 2012-01-12, 05:20   Link #2214
duckroll
綺羅星★!

https://twitter.com/#!/miyaishiho/st...01958628593664

The theme song for Akito the Exiled is "More Than Words", sung by Maaya Sakamoto, composed by Yoko Kanno, with lyrics by Iwasato Yuho.
Old 2012-01-12, 05:25   Link #2215
konart

we have some details about the story btw. Translation, anyone?(google is ok, but still...)

Spoiler for story:

Quote:
Originally Posted by duckroll View Post
You shouldn't think in those terms. It's more like Tsutomu Senkawa and Hitomi Kanzaki. It seems Akane likes to cast the same people over and over!

Not a Bridy fan. In fact his most noticeable role for me was Saji Crossroad And Sakamoto-san just has too many sweet roles to choose
Old 2012-01-12, 05:53   Link #2216
duckroll
綺羅星★!

Quote:
we have some details about the story btw. Translation, anyone?(google is ok, but still...)

Spoiler for story:

Here's the best I can do at the moment. Getting hungry...

A.T.B 2017.

Deprived of his royal heritage, the young boy Lelouch takes on the role of the masked rebel "Zero" to rise against his homeland, the Holy Britannian Empire, in a "Black Rebellion". As the anti-Britannian sentiments among the people grow, the empire uses overwhelming force to attempt to crush all who stand against it.

As these events transpire, something else is happening in Europa. Here, the European Union (E.U.) is also facing extreme military pressure from the Holy Britannian Empire, and the defense line is gradually being pulled back. Faced with certain defeat, the E.U. forces assemble a special elite task force - "W-0" - the Wyvern unit. This special unit is led by a young girl - Layla Markal, a former Britannian aristocrat. Also in the unit as a pilot is Akito Hyuga. The unit is made up of backup forces from the E.U. as well as Japanese boys and girls, together they pilot Knightmare Frames in a totally reckless operation with a low chance for survival.

Holding on to their horrifying pasts, and standing up against the cruel reality of the situation, these young people will fight against the society created by adults so they can create and protect a place they can call "home".

Edit: Oh looks like Sunrise left something in the source code for the Geass Project main page lol.

http://geass.jp/img/card_oz.png

What's this? I hear it was teased during the conference. Maybe we'll find out more later...

Edit2: Apparently both mechs in that Soubou no Oz image were shown in Robot Damashii form at the press event earlier. The white one is Byakkuen, and the red one is Lancelot Grail.

Spoiler:

Last edited by duckroll; 2012-01-12 at 06:08.
Old 2012-01-12, 08:16   Link #2217
konart

Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion Gets Film Project
Old 2012-01-12, 08:23   Link #2218
duckroll
綺羅星★!

Quote:
Yeah. I didn't want to do more double posting, so I was waiting for someone to reply so I could post more stuff. Lol.

The official Code Geass blog has posted a summary of the press conference earlier today: http://geass.at.webry.info/201201/article_1.html

Here's what they announced in detail:

1. The main voice cast for the upcoming Akito the Exiled anime, along with a 90 second trailer.

2. Code Geass social game for the Mobage mobile phone platform. It features School and Knight missions.

3. Storybook+OVA format Nunnally in Wonderland spin-off product.

4. Code Geass stage play details. It takes place between episodes 9 and 10 of the first Code Geass series.

5. Code Geass musical stage play.

6. Code Geass Soubou no Oz project. It is a serialized print project which will run in both Hobby Japan and Newtype Ace magazines, and feature new Knightmare Frames which will also be released as figures. (I presume this will be similar to the stuff that Gundam shows usually get, with variants featured in short stories and photos for Hobby Japan, and maybe a manga running in Newtype Ace.)

7. A Code Geass Pachislot machine will be released by Sega Sammy.

8. The producers of Code Geass are in the planning stages for a "dream project" which they hope they can eventually release. It is a.... movie version of Code Geass Lelouch of the Rebellion. (The way this is worded sounds like a live action Code Geass movie lol.)

Aaaaand...

Akito the Exiled pics: http://mantan-web.jp/2012/01/12/2012...00051000c.html

The site here says Akito is a theatrical movie, but all the other sources so far specifically say that it is "screening in theatrical events in early Summer" and one of the press at the event said that Akito isn't a "one shot" but a series, so I'm pretty sure it's going to be like Gundam Unicorn.

Spoiler:
Old 2012-01-12, 08:37   Link #2219
konart

Quote:
I'm pretty sure it's going to be like Gundam Unicorn.
You mean OVA? I guess we still have to wait, lol. I though we are getting theatrical event for the 1st episode just like for R2 and TV series after.
Old 2012-01-12, 08:40   Link #2220
duckroll
綺羅星★!

They showed the trailer on the stream event. It looks very high quality, but I'm pretty sure a lot of the mecha action (all of it?) are now CG. It's pretty high quality CG though. Very detailed.

Tags
drama, mecha