Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2009-07-09, 16:01   Link #161
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by germanturkey View Post
they wasted a perfectly good character design on Teppei's mom. that infuriates me, we had our next great anime milf.
Yeah. She was actually my favorite character for the whole 3 minutes during her screentime.
Old 2009-07-09, 17:58   Link #162
Bonta Kun
Know who you are

Yea hawt mom was fav with me too, little down about the sudden exit

on a random side note, when the part with the butler jumping on the car did anyone think the old geezer from Nausicaa of the Valley of the Wind?
yes totally random
Old 2009-07-09, 18:01   Link #163
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonta Kun View Post
on a random side note, when the part with the butler jumping on the car did anyone think the old geezer from Nausicaa of the Valley of the Wind?
yes totally random
Not me. Straight away the legend known as Master Asia from Mobile Fighter G Gundam appeared in my head. Saying that he did straight away when butler spoke, because they're both voiced by Akimoto Yousuke.
Old 2009-07-09, 20:12   Link #164
Wargumm1i
Hentai

Bah I just cant wait for episode 2, I mean its bin a while since I was this excited about anime harem with major babes since I watched Hanaukyo Maid Team anime and read the manga.

But for some reason im getting a strange feeling that the Princess in the first episode has something or is related too the murders and the murder of Teppei´s parents, im not saying she is aware of it, but its somehow connected too her.
Wargumm1i is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-09, 21:16   Link #165
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Hilarious. Awesome. Fan service aside (which was plentiful in the bouncing breast department) it seems like a half decent premise for a story. And its hilarious too.

Can't wait for the next episode.
Old 2009-07-09, 21:34   Link #166
germanturkey
Udon-YAAAAAAAA

so lets get this thing going.. who are you all going to ship for? its a bit early to firmly pick sides, but i have an affinity towards the maid for some reason. though i have a feeling she'll be shafted throughout the course of the show.

and is this 13 or 24?
germanturkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-09, 22:30   Link #167
Ashlotte
Clockwork

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiroth View Post
Yeah. She was actually my favorite character for the whole 3 minutes during her screentime.
Seriously bring back the mom...Had a better character design then any of the 4 female leads.

I'll pass on making any cheap Saber wisecracks...But honestly if you take that away their isn't much to say about the episode...Atleast it was watchable and halfway enjoyable so yay for that.

No matter what enemy. No matter what ally. Mowing everything down with maximum destructive power.

That is...

"The White Devil of the Administration Bureau"
Ashlotte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-09, 22:33   Link #168
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
Well for one thing, it actually "seems" like it has a decent plot with the whole "bigger scheme" of this being explained by Wakamoto (err...I mean grandpa). Quite rare for an eroge adaption to make so much sense mind you.

And yes, I am one who was crying over the loss of a good MILF character ;_;

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Deathkillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-10, 02:46   Link #169
shinwa
fuuu~

this is far much better than VN, plot wise... and also, it's character design reminds me Shugo Chara! lol
shinwa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-10, 05:17   Link #170
SuperKnuckles
Anime Hobbyist

Character designs for me reminds me of Sekirei (remember that show?). Man, the girls have huge volume up there.
SuperKnuckles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-10, 06:59   Link #171
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathkillz View Post

And yes, I am one who was crying over the loss of a good MILF character ;_;
No one else could say this with a straight face and make me believe it except for DK. oh and i do agree with you she was fully a MILF.
Old 2009-07-10, 06:59   Link #172
TCman

I was expecting that it would be a disaster as the Rosario to Vampire TV series, but luckily it's much better than I expected. Since the original work is an eroge game, I was expecting the ecchiness being similar to Queen's Blade, but it's far less ecchi, except from the multi bouncing breasts.

My very first impression of this show is that it's better than, lets say, "Kimi ga Aruji de Shitsuji ga Ore de" , "Nogizaka Haruka no Himitsu" or "Akane-Iro ni Somaru Saka", although it may change my opinion next week.
TCman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-10, 07:01   Link #173
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinestra View Post
No one else could say this with a straight face and make me believe it except for DK. oh and i do agree with you she was fully a MILF.
So if i told you i did that you'd say i was lying? Wonderful.
Old 2009-07-10, 07:05   Link #174
-Sho-
~Omedetô~

I think this show is obviously 12-13 episodes .

And yeah Teppei's mom T_T
-Sho- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-10, 08:01   Link #175
Revan21

Quote:
Originally Posted by TCman View Post
I was expecting that it would be a disaster as the Rosario to Vampire TV series, but luckily it's much better than I expected.
It can still turn out that way from the moment he goes to school
Old 2009-07-10, 09:05   Link #176
Bordix

Gave this show a try after seeing so many positive feed backs and so far I'm liking this, never expected this show was this good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revan21 View Post
I like the setting but I'm also afraid that it will turn into another mindless school-life ecchi like R+V with no real plot at all
As long as the main guy doesn't forget about his revenge then I think this wont turn out to be like R+V
Old 2009-07-10, 09:31   Link #177
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bordix View Post
As long as the main guy doesn't forget about his revenge then I think this wont turn out to be like R+V
Well judging by the first episode, the main story at hand is finding out the murderer and such. The school life and romance are there to make it up, though could take control. It looks that way from the preview for episode two, though we have to keep in mind that the show will have all three elements.
Old 2009-07-10, 09:37   Link #178
npal
I desire Tomorrow!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
If the male lead isn't a complete dumbass or dense as a brick wall, this anime is a win for me...
+1

He's fine so far, let's hope he doesn't screw up eventually although I try not to get my hopes high cause harem leads have a tendency to mess up, and they mess up really bad.
Old 2009-07-10, 09:58   Link #179
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by germanturkey View Post
so lets get this thing going.. who are you all going to ship for? its a bit early to firmly pick sides, but i have an affinity towards the maid for some reason. though i have a feeling she'll be shafted throughout the course of the show.

and is this 13 or 24?
I vote for Charlotte. Its the pink hair,
Old 2009-07-10, 10:07   Link #180
Manic
real men love pink

Quote:
Charlotte looks like a front runner if you go by the "first female character the male lead meets" theory. Of course, I'm sure you could choose for yourself in the game, but I hope the anime crowns the more unlikely candidate as the winner.
yeah that would be nice the only show that has really done that was Shuffle with the surprise Asa pairing that was completely awesome.

I hope they do this cus it really does get old with the "1st girl he meets formula"

Syl and Char are both great characters so far, but Syl is my fav. I think the relationship between the 2 is gonna be funny like it was with Musubi and Tsukime

Tags
comedy, ecchi, eroge, romance, seinen