Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Old 2008-09-23, 04:37   Link #13421
Lolipopo
Srsly ?
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vito View Post
Lolipopo: 5 minutes? You are greatly overestimating Lulu's stamina. I belive the proper time unit in Lelouch's case is seconds. (hence why I am a supporter of a harem ending, someone will have to finish the job lulu started in bed after he passes out).

Not much decent Kalulu fanart is there? I suppose CluClu just looks better. Well... one episode left to go, let's hope they don't completely fuck up her character.
Gum line, devellopment, romance in R2...it will be totally insane to screw up all those things

If things turn bad, we will have all the necesssary time to be pissed off, but at this rate, if I win my tragic ending with Lelouch's feelings to her, it will be a win to me, this girl is totally heartbroken because of him, she has every right to get her answer, even if she has to kill him (and so, Kallen will become the most hated characters of the anime history...)

The sound of her song is positive, even if the lyrics are sad, Kallen seems able to move on, so yeah, we can hope everything will be fine to her in the last turn
(or believe !)
*Go pray in the temple to not such a bad idea as two immortals in the end...*

Oh, and Kallen has the stamina and;...Lelouch can be very manly to some things. I'm sure he can try to keep the distance

Kang : Good, play your role until the very end ! We lost our knight of variable we need our emperor.

Lolipopo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-23, 04:39   Link #13422
lovecakecookies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lolipopo View Post
Gum line, devellopment, romance in R2...it will be totally insane to screw up all those things

If things turn bad, we will have all the necesssary time to be pissed off, but at this rate, if I win my tragic ending with Lelouch's feelings to her, it will be a win to me, this girl is totally heartbroken because of him, she has every right to get her answer, even if she has to kill him (and so, Kallen will become the most hated characters of the anime history...)

The sound of her song is positive, even if the lyrics are sad, Kallen seems able to move on, so yeah, we can hope everything will be fine to her in the last turn
(or believe !)

Kang : Good, play your role until the very end ! We lost our knight of variable we need our emperor.
THIS... THIS... I swear they better not have her kill him.. or this will happen for sureee
Old 2008-09-23, 04:41   Link #13423
Kang Seung Jae
神聖カルル帝国の 皇帝

Quote:
I have come on the throne by rivers of blood. I do not intend on abandoning it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovecakecookies View Post
THIS... THIS... I swear they better not have her kill him.. or this will happen for sureee
*Hopes it happens, for the sake of getting a speculation right*
Kang Seung Jae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-23, 04:45   Link #13424
lovecakecookies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kang Seung Jae View Post
I have come on the throne by rivers of blood. I do not intend on abandoning it.

WHAT!?? NOooo!!

but you know, I wonder if Lulu has something planned for Kallen, and that's probably why he didn't tell her the plan because he predicted she would try to kill him eventually...or maybe something else?? .. I mean Kallen might not understand Lulu too well (right now) but Lulu understands her pretty well..
Old 2008-09-23, 04:46   Link #13425
Kang Seung Jae
神聖カルル帝国の 皇帝

A small gift before I go back into the Temple:

Imagine.... If this girl was a chess grandmaster.
Old 2008-09-23, 04:47   Link #13426
dec4rhapsody
*frustrated*

Location: Glorious Fire Wall-Hmm, I hate my government more than you do.
Send a message via MSN to dec4rhapsody
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovecakecookies View Post
WHAT!?? NOooo!!

but you know, I wonder if Lulu has something planned for Kallen, and that's probably why he didn't tell her the plan because he predicted she would try to kill him eventually...or maybe something else?? .. I mean Kallen might not understand Lulu too well (right now) but Lulu understands her pretty well..
Then we would get this:
"Sorry that I've used you as a pawn till the end, though I didn't like it..."

Lol the infamous NephriteXNaru ending in Sailor Moon anime

"I've been lying to you till the end..."
dec4rhapsody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-23, 04:47   Link #13427
Lolipopo
Srsly ?
*Artist

Quote:
[B][COLOR="RoyalBlue"]

*Headshot the emperor*

I like the idea that "Kallen was sick of her popularity" but...no. I will not like to see her kill him, it will mean that they screw with a part of her devellopment if she is finally the one to pull the trigger >_<
She is going to be in the same situation than in Kaminejima; The last time, she runs away cause she was fooled by Lelouch's mask, this time, she must rip off his last mask before it's too late :/

And it's getting tiring to see her being hated by Lelouch's lovers/Suzaku's lovers/CluClu's lovers.
I want to see her shinning and fooling all those who called her stupid or bitch. Tsss, irrational.

Wow...this pic prove that logic is with us one more time. How could Lelouch resists to such a beauty !

Old 2008-09-23, 04:49   Link #13428
Kang Seung Jae
神聖カルル帝国の 皇帝

Quote:
*Headshot the emperor*

I like the idea that "Kallen was sick of her popularity" but...no. I will not like to see her kill him, it will mean that they screw with a part of her devellopment if she is finally the one to pull the trigger >_<
She is going to be in the same situation than in Kaminejima; The last time, she runs away cause she was fooled by Lelouch's mask, this time, she must rip off his last mask before it's too late :/

And it's getting tiring to see her being hated by Lelouch's lovers/Suzaku's lovers/CluClu's lovers.
I want to see her shinning and fooling all those who called her stupid or bitch. Tsss, irrational.
I'm a hard-core Fatalist.
Old 2008-09-23, 04:52   Link #13429
dec4rhapsody
*frustrated*

LOL we are getting too optimistic.
What if she joins C.C. in the ocean this weekend?
Old 2008-09-23, 04:52   Link #13430
Kang Seung Jae
神聖カルル帝国の 皇帝

Quote:
Originally Posted by dec4rhapsody View Post
LOL we are getting too optimistic.
What if she joins C.C. in the ocean this weekend?
The shield should catch her..... for fry her.....
Old 2008-09-23, 04:56   Link #13431
Lolipopo
Srsly ?
*Artist

Quote:
I'm a hard-core Fatalist.
Pfff I don't want to see the worst. To know that she isn't going to bear is baby is already a shame -_-

dec4 : Optipimistic ? After the last turn, I will not even be surprised to learn that finally Charles gave Lelouch is death before his death and so on...I just hope that Taniguchi retrieved his good mind (translation ; that the effects of the drugs he took between Turn 20/24 fades up) during the last Turn creation

Bah ALL HAIL KALULU ! That's all what we need to say.

Old 2008-09-23, 05:02   Link #13432
dec4rhapsody
*frustrated*

Quote:
Pfff I don't want to see the worst. To know that she isn't going to bear is baby is already a shame -_-

dec4 : Optipimistic ? After the last turn, I will not even be surprised to learn that finally Charles gave Lelouch is death before his death and so on...I just hope that Taniguchi retrieved his good mind (translation ; that the effects of the drugs he took between Turn 20/24 fades up) during the last Turn creation

Bah ALL HAIL KALULU ! That's all what we need to say.
LOL, do people evah die in CG?(I feel bad for Rollo and Shirley and Clovis and Euphie...)

BTW, I do want Kallen to beat Suzaku into the ocean (yeah, he can be fished aboard by C.C.), though Suzaku was my fav. male character before Turn 21...
Old 2008-09-23, 05:07   Link #13433
Lolipopo
Srsly ?
*Artist

Quote:
LOL, do people evah die in CG?(I feel bad for Rollo and Shirley and Clovis and Euphie...)

BTW, I do want Kallen to beat Suzaku into the ocean (yeah, he can be fished aboard by C.C.), though Suzaku was my fav. male character before Turn 21...

Hey they looks like each other, they should have the luck to retrieve each other in the sea
I don't think Kallen will beat Suzaku, I see more a sort of duel until the end of their last KMF pieces; If Suzaku beats Kallen, it will sucks really, at this state they are at the same level, even if his live geass is a help (But Kallen has the "Live on" from Lelouch :P If she wasn't pissed off about him, she could use the power of love to win mwahahahahaha )

They are going to end up together in Damocles and the S1 parallel will be full. Lelouch, Suzaku and Kallen, there because of Nunally.

But CC is certainly going to show up...but how ?New WTF ?

Old 2008-09-23, 06:05   Link #13434
dec4rhapsody
*frustrated*

OK, since weird and distressful scenarios keep popping up in my head...

One fundamental question:

Was Lelouch pushing Kallen (away) out of the plan (or part of the plan)?

If the latter is true, she will inevitably get to see him, which would be probably leading to a...rather depressing end (to me).
Old 2008-09-23, 06:10   Link #13435
Lolipopo
Srsly ?
*Artist

Quote:

If the latter is true, she will inevitably get to see him, which would probably leading to a...rather depressing end (to me).

During Turn 21, Lelouch confronted his parents and reminds a line from CC "You should have tendancies to push away your loved ones" or something along this line; Add to this CC's line from sound episode about the fact that he will never involve an important girl to him and watch Turn 22.

Zero Requiem must be accomplished while travelling by a demon path, and with the "Live on" things, it seems that he simply didn't want to involve her in his plan.
I don't think he really has some plan for her in Zero requiem...

It was pretty much crazy to push her away BTW. He should know her since the time, and know she would do everything to stop him :'o

But Maybe he planned everything -_- After all, he is even able to foreshadow a discussion with Schneizel

I can see that in the end "JUST AS PLANNED MWAHAHAHAHA"

Old 2008-09-23, 06:19   Link #13436
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum

Location: at GNR, bringing you the truth, no matter how bad it hurts
Quote:

If the latter is true, she will inevitably get to see him, which would be probably leading to a...rather depressing end (to me).
i already posted my statment that this is a question that MUST BE ANSWERED
i will repost since back then most of you were offline

Spoiler for txt:
Old 2008-09-23, 06:21   Link #13437
dec4rhapsody
*frustrated*

Quote:
During Turn 21, Lelouch confronted his parents and reminds a line from CC "You should have tendancies to push away your loved ones" or something along this line; Add to this CC's line from sound episode about the fact that he will never involve an important girl to him and watch Turn 22.

Zero Requiem must be accomplished while travelling by a demon path, and with the "Live on" things, it seems that he simply didn't want to involve her in his plan.
I don't think he really has some plan for her in Zero requiem...

It was pretty much crazy to push her away BTW. He should know her since the time, and know she would do everything to stop him :'o

But Maybe he planned everything -_- After all, he is even able to foreshadow a discussion with Schneizel

I can see that in the end "JUST AS PLANNED MWAHAHAHAHA"
Kallen as the one to carry out Zero Requiem (literally, she pulling the trigger) and declare victory over Zero?
The one to utter the keyline? (Would be pretty much resembling Hilde declaring Reinhald's death in Legend of Galactic Heroes to some extend. Though I can also see Kaguya doing this...)

It's also possible that she willingly let go of him in the end. (And then we have CluClu running off)
Old 2008-09-23, 06:22   Link #13438
linkinstreet
[Your] clan on Steam

Send a message via MSN to linkinstreet Send a message via Yahoo to linkinstreet
Keikaku Doori. Somehow I can just imagine Lelouch saying that lol
Anyways, even IF lelouch might end up an immortal and stays away, there is still a chance for Kallen to make him her secret husband lol. Nothing beats having a wife that is loyal to you hiding you from everyone.
linkinstreet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-23, 06:26   Link #13439
dec4rhapsody
*frustrated*

計画通り or 計算通り....at the end would make Lelouch No1 in the manipulative bastards list...
If that's the case I'll feel bad for my Kallen-tan.

Blade...sigh.....I do agree with you.

Remember that ZR-plan was formed after the "live on" line and before the second Sayonara.

Spoiler for stealing a screenshot from ays900-sama:

Last edited by dec4rhapsody; 2008-09-23 at 06:36.
Old 2008-09-23, 06:35   Link #13440
ZeroSama
All Hail Lelouch!
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by bladeofdarkness View Post

Spoiler for txt:

Maybe he's just being pragmatic?

If he told her and she believed that what he was doing to be a good thing then shes faced with the dilema to either:

1. Side with him and eventually have to face(and kill) her old friends and comrades if they oppose the plan and can't be convinced(since he has geass and from their perspective kallen is acting OOC its very likely).

Or

2.Fight against the person she loves even though hes trying to make the world better and to make matters she doesn't even have the consolation of hating him for what he's doing since she agrees with it in principle.

Either way she would be in an impossible position so Lelouch just decides to not tell her and act like a jerk in front of her to ease her burden.
ZeroSama is offline   Reply With Quote