Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2004-07-27, 19:01   Link #481
Keitaro
*Kyuuketsuki Otaku*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naruko
Well if someone who has already gotten the file would like to seed it i can host it on my Tracker for a little Bit and let others get it. just let me know if anyone has the full file and would be willing to do it.
I don't think that would be a good idea and would be quite rude to the people from gotwoot.com. I suggest we should wait a few days or so until they can fix the problem, no need to be impatient now. Also you could swing by #animeone on irc.rizon.net if your familiar with downloading off IRC.
Old 2004-07-27, 19:28   Link #482
Naruko
Master of Sexy-No-Jitsu

Send a message via ICQ to Naruko Send a message via AIM to Naruko Send a message via MSN to Naruko Send a message via Yahoo to Naruko
wasnt trying to be rude just trying to be helpfull and befor I did it I would ask permission from them to do so. I just wanted to see if someone would be willing to do so befor I went through the trouble of asking and then didnt have a seed.
Old 2004-07-27, 20:21   Link #483
Asakura_Y0h
little black butterfly

Send a message via MSN to Asakura_Y0h
hmmm..... why would it be rude? if their having problems and he's trying to help them host it? i thought it would be helping them....... since they obviously have probs trying to fix their server, and hence lots of things on their minds, people can act by trying to help them seed in the meantime... isn't that good? then people won't start getting disgruntled and start complaining to them about not being to get the show and stuff....

well i think its a good idea.... a very good idea... unfortunately... i wasn't lucky
Old 2004-07-27, 20:41   Link #484
Keitaro
*Kyuuketsuki Otaku*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asakura_Y0h
then people won't start getting disgruntled and start complaining to them about not being to get the show and stuff....
People are too impatient nowadays. Why can't you all just wait? I'm sure their tracker would be back up in a few days or so. If not then someone else can host them, or I'll do it myself. I'm just saying to give them a few more days; it’s only been what, a day and a half.
Old 2004-07-27, 21:31   Link #485
Asakura_Y0h
little black butterfly

Send a message via MSN to Asakura_Y0h
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keitaro
People are too impatient nowadays. Why can't you all just wait? I'm sure their tracker would be back up in a few days or so. If not then someone else can host them, or I'll do it myself. I'm just saying to give them a few more days; it’s only been what, a day and a half.
to be precise 2 and a half... i'm patient... just that i thought he had a good idea...
if everyone is able to help the anime websites and subbers.. it'd be great wouldn't it? things would get done faster and they'd need help seeing they don't even get paid for the great work they do.... and even if its not you or me who sends complaint emails.... i'm sure that they'd get a tonne of those from others.......

oh well... no anime means no anime... i still have my 5 eps of Detective Academy Q at home.... by the way.... on KKM again...... if Gwendal = earth, Wolflam = fire.... what's Gunther's element? although i know Yuuri can control all with the exception of water which only he can control
Old 2004-07-27, 21:47   Link #486
Keitaro
*Kyuuketsuki Otaku*

All what the heck i'll host it temporally. I just emailed gotwoot.com and when I get the ok I'll put it up on my tracker. Or unless Naruko want's to give it a shot.
Old 2004-07-27, 22:42   Link #487
Naruko
Master of Sexy-No-Jitsu

Send a message via ICQ to Naruko Send a message via AIM to Naruko Send a message via MSN to Naruko Send a message via Yahoo to Naruko
It dont matter to me who does it. if you would like me to do it just let me know with PM otherwise go for it. for me it works either way.
Old 2004-07-28, 02:22   Link #488
Keitaro
*Kyuuketsuki Otaku*

Looks like gotwoot is back guys go and get it ---> AonE KMM ep13

Last edited by Keitaro; 2004-08-05 at 00:22. Reason: Series is licensed :( --> removed link
Old 2004-07-28, 09:21   Link #489
dreamless
/Ultimate Magic Attack!!!

watched to ep16, have to say that Yuuri is just really really COOL these last several episodes, at least seems he has more and more innovative ways of writing "JUSTICE" when kicking bad guys' asses, somehow now I'm no longer that bothered by his obsession with justice And he has some cooler way of collapsing too

can't wait for ep17, Raven getting married?
Old 2004-07-29, 06:57   Link #490
Iskandar Taib

Looks like Ayu/A-Keep have just posted their version (13 episodes of it). How does it stack up agains the AonE version?

Don't want to go through what I went through getting AonE's version this last week, again.. ^_^;;;
Old 2004-07-31, 15:29   Link #491
xris
Just call me Ojisan

Please note that this series has now been licensed (announcement made at Otakon 2004) so the discussion thread has been moved into the DVD & Licensed forum.

From now on, please do not discuss the fansubs in any way. If anyone asks for these (or announces a new fansub release, asks who the fansub group is, anything of this nature), they will banned, simple as that. No warnings, just a ban...

Obviously you may discuss the story line and content of the series as before (otherwise this thread and a lot of the others in the DVD & Licensed forum would have been entirely removed). Likewise you are allowed to discus the official DVD release and release schedule. What you are not allowed to do is discuss where to find licensed material, so nothing about fansubs or the such like.
Old 2004-07-31, 22:40   Link #492
Erroll

I'm surprised this series got licenced so soon. Usually for a series like this, it's all over and done with before anyone even thinks of licencing it. I wonder if BL series have been doing well in America. The fact that this one got snapped up so soon seems to be an indication that they are. Does anyone know if any other BL series have been selling well in America. Like Gravitation or Mirage of Blaze.

I hope the DVDs come out soon. I will definitely buy this series. I wonder who they'll get for the voices. They have to find someone ultra cute for Wolfram.
Old 2004-08-01, 02:19   Link #493
ChoBaka
Semi-retired Translator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erroll
I'm surprised this series got licenced so soon. Usually for a series like this, it's all over and done with before anyone even thinks of licencing it. I wonder if BL series have been doing well in America. The fact that this one got snapped up so soon seems to be an indication that they are. Does anyone know if any other BL series have been selling well in America. Like Gravitation or Mirage of Blaze.

I hope the DVDs come out soon. I will definitely buy this series. I wonder who they'll get for the voices. They have to find someone ultra cute for Wolfram.

BL = boy love?
Old 2004-08-01, 21:55   Link #494
Grifis
Eternal Dreamer

I'll grab this one for sure. Hopefully it'll be a nice box. Btw, Geneon mentioned that it's a 39 eps series.

Grifis
Old 2004-08-04, 10:07   Link #495
Yogo_Pogo
A laughing demonic Skull

Just saw ep 14.
we saw a very beautiful thing
Spoiler:

Weird, did the ep 14 was releases before the license announce or after? Because i download it yesterday (august 3) and i found the torrent in a torrent site that don't put online torrents of licensed shows.
Old 2004-08-04, 14:30   Link #496
kamij0

I managed to finish downloading the pack before they put the torrent down.

Spoiler for for episode 14:
Old 2004-08-04, 14:41   Link #497
Secca
nya`
*Artist

In a rpg term Yuri as the big last boss has grown stronger and stronger.

So far he has command over water, fire, wind, earth and getting bigger and bigger. ^^

edit: oh forgot to mention that leftover food skeleton, but I don't know what kind of elemental is that. But it surely gross. ^^
Old 2004-08-04, 14:58   Link #498
kamij0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Secca
In a rpg term Yuri as the big last boss has grown stronger and stronger.

So far he has command over water, fire, wind, earth and getting bigger and bigger. ^^

edit: oh forgot to mention that leftover food skeleton, but I don't know what kind of elemental is that. But it surely gross. ^^
Wonder when he could just turn into the justice guy without having to faint everytime.

He's a magic user ? Hope to see him using the sword
Old 2004-08-04, 15:08   Link #499
dreamless
/Ultimate Magic Attack!!!

I thought he's gonna turn into EVA01 last time
Old 2004-08-05, 01:35   Link #500
kamij0

episode 15
Spoiler:
Closed Thread