AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2004-12-22, 10:47   Link #261
jordanlim4

The subbing is very slow.. I hope they speed up.. wanna watch how the guy beat that sweet bun
jordanlim4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-22, 11:28   Link #262
Yebyosh
冤枉的小狗

*sigh* with work piling up and other little projects, my anime watching is suffering... Nevertheless, I managed to catch Yaki 9 ( 10 is sitting on the drive, awaiting a nice time to watch it ). I guess the following scene just had to be put up here since there are likely quite a few manga readers anticipating it.

Spoiler for Episode 9:
Yebyosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-24, 02:20   Link #263
Amuse
BECK

Episode 7 is up! more people download!
Can't wait to see this episode!
Amuse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-24, 05:22   Link #264
Wandering_Youth
lost in wonder forever...

Ahaha, I like episode 7 a lot, except the voicing job done by Mr. Hattori. (he sounds so monotone ) Dang, the manager offered some dirty advertisment there with the "individual flavors", hehe. By the way, isn't that sexual harrassment what the manager was asking Tuskino to do?

Last edited by Wandering_Youth; 2004-12-25 at 03:32.
Wandering_Youth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-24, 23:42   Link #265
FlyByNite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wandering_Youth
Ahaha, I like episode 7 a lot, except the voicing job done by Mr. Hattori (he sounds so monotone ) Dang, the manager offered some dirty advertisment there with the "individual flavors", hehe. By the way, isn't that sexual harrassment what the manager was asking Tuskino to do?
It seemed even slightly more perverted in the manga...
Spoiler:
FlyByNite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-25, 14:59   Link #266
sangofe

Anyone seen anime-council and that other group's subbing on Japan?
If someone could compare it'd be great.
sangofe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-26, 00:32   Link #267
DrewGSR

Ep 8 out BUT its only available via mIRC atm @ #Anime-Empire @ irc.chatspike.net
DrewGSR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-26, 05:52   Link #268
kamij0

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrewGSR
Ep 8 out BUT its only available via mIRC atm @ #Anime-Empire @ irc.chatspike.net

They got it up on torrent also
kamij0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-26, 06:04   Link #269
Blaat

I'm wondering which chapter and volumes corresponds with the latest. It seems to be going pretty fast...
Blaat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-26, 10:10   Link #270
Lord Raiden
Uber Coffee for da win!

I noticed that due to school and some other things going on that A-E got a little behind. Anyone know how many episodes behind? Just curious mostly. I know all the groups got a bit behind this year so it's not any big deal that A-E is too. I'm just more curious how far is all.
Lord Raiden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-26, 13:18   Link #271
jpwong

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Raiden
I noticed that due to school and some other things going on that A-E got a little behind. Anyone know how many episodes behind? Just curious mostly. I know all the groups got a bit behind this year so it's not any big deal that A-E is too. I'm just more curious how far is all.
They're about 2 episodes behind. They've released 1-8 and Japan is at 10 (11 airs on tuesday, but I can't realistically expect same or next day releases for anime subs unless it's those fanatics subbing Seed Destiny).

I have to say, IRC release only seemed to be a terrible idea just IMO. Their channel hit over 1000 users, distro bots were crashing everywhere and the channel was in +m almost the whole time to keep all the irc illetterate people from flooding the channel asking how to get stuff. If they were looking to set their own personal irc channel size record, I'm sure they made it though
jpwong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-26, 17:58   Link #272
dajoro

I noticed in Episode 8 of the Anime that Tsukino said her Grandfather was 10 years older than Azuma's 89 year old Grandfather. In the manga its the other way around. If its not a mistranslation, Tsukino's Grandfather sure looks good for a 99 year old.

And Blaat, episode 8 ends at the end of volume 2 (chapter 15) of the manga.
dajoro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-26, 19:18   Link #273
Wandering_Youth
lost in wonder forever...

Spoiler:
Old 2004-12-26, 19:40   Link #274
Lord Raiden
Uber Coffee for da win!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpwong
They're about 2 episodes behind. They've released 1-8 and Japan is at 10 (11 airs on tuesday, but I can't realistically expect same or next day releases for anime subs unless it's those fanatics subbing Seed Destiny).

I have to say, IRC release only seemed to be a terrible idea just IMO. Their channel hit over 1000 users, distro bots were crashing everywhere and the channel was in +m almost the whole time to keep all the irc illetterate people from flooding the channel asking how to get stuff. If they were looking to set their own personal irc channel size record, I'm sure they made it though
Yup. Wasn't too worried about their being behind nor was I wanting a next day release (quality over quantity). I just was curious how far they were being japan. Just some innocent curiousity.
Old 2004-12-26, 22:00   Link #275
Shii
Afflicted by the vanities
*Fansubber

06:47 < salkaclaus> the simple thing is, the release was SUPPOSED to be something SPECIAL for people who USE irc
06:47 < salkaclaus> not a bunch of whiny bit torrenters
Shii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-29, 02:34   Link #276
Bobby Drake

Send a message via ICQ to Bobby Drake Send a message via Yahoo to Bobby Drake
Thumbs up

Damn!

Just saw the first 2 episodes of this series and loved it! What was said at the start of the topic - didn't read to much to prevent reading spoilers! - was so true; Japanese Anime can make the most boring topics into a great series!

Can't wait for episode 3 to finish downloading!
Bobby Drake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-29, 02:59   Link #277
Burner of Anime
Illegal Additives

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wandering_Youth
Ahaha, I like episode 7 a lot, except the voicing job done by Mr. Hattori. (he sounds so monotone ) Dang, the manager offered some dirty advertisment there with the "individual flavors", hehe. By the way, isn't that sexual harrassment what the manager was asking Tuskino to do?
Manga Tsukino is too skinny- needs to eat more bread

But watching this show tends to give me cravings for cheese rolls and nan. Thank god this show isn't all super powered dough foollery, there is actual bit of baking knowledge put in
Burner of Anime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-29, 09:03   Link #278
Lord Raiden
Uber Coffee for da win!

lol. That would be interesting though if it was all super powered dough foollery. "I attack you with toll house cookie no jutsu!" "Muhahaha! I counter with super french bread no jutsu!!"
Old 2004-12-29, 10:38   Link #279
SlugZilla
woofles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burner of Anime
Manga Tsukino is too skinny- needs to eat more bread

But watching this show tends to give me cravings for cheese rolls and nan. Thank god this show isn't all super powered dough foollery, there is actual bit of baking knowledge put in
Yeah this show makes me want to eat bread, any bread lol.
SlugZilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-29, 18:31   Link #280
SlugZilla
woofles

Just saw the the 2 episode special, it was pretty awesome. It's getting better and better for me each episode.

Spoiler:
SlugZilla is offline   Reply With Quote