AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2010-07-10, 15:55   Link #121
Jarmel

So we have not one but two random entrances from unimportant characters who definitely can't put up more than a 1 minute fight? Fine. How about the DBZ-ripped fusion idea? Even better. Why do I get the feeling nobody is going to die? Fuck it all.

I'm calling it now DBZ>Bleach and I despise DBZ.
Old 2010-07-10, 18:07   Link #122
quigonkenny
Sav'aaq!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atsuro View Post
Don Kanoji is really the reincarnated form of the spirit king, which is why the throne is empty. But! he doesn't know it until his confrontation with Aizen triggers something within him and then he goes Kamehamha
At which point Aizen says "just as planned..." and kills him...

Oh, crap, we were supposed to be suggesting things different from what Kubo would do... Damn, my bad...

I wonder if they've also given up on serious discussion over in Japan right now, or if they're still all BLEACH = SRSBSNS...
Old 2010-07-10, 19:12   Link #123
Cub-Sama
Member of DOLLARS
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by quigonkenny View Post
Oh, crap, we were supposed to be suggesting things different from what Kubo would do... Damn, my bad....
Make a good story with only slight or no plot holes that makes sense and isnt retarded?

Pfft...he would never go for something like that so keep going to with the crackpot theories that are still more likely that something good happening in the story.

Hmm I know! Aizen appearing in Ichigo's inner world, giving him some patronizing advice, leaving, turning Don Kanoji over to his side to replace Tousen. Hmm and some trolling of GinxRangiku.

Why does that make complete sense in a Bleach sort of way?

We are DOLLARS, credit for sig goes to CMHerrera-chan
Old 2010-07-10, 19:33   Link #124
Nite-Wing

I'm still waiting for Mizuro and Ryuken to just come out so I can take this fight seriously.
I have to say at this point I have never cared about what Ichigo's doing less than I am right now.
This was just a bad time to fit a training arc, I mean towards the climax of this arc was that really a good idea?

Also GinxRangiku needs to be resolved I guess which is why were seeing Booberella instead of Hitsu.
Old 2010-07-10, 19:52   Link #125
Intranetusa
Pedites Extraordinarii

This was the last straw...screw bleach, I'm going over to naruto...
Old 2010-07-10, 20:04   Link #126
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarmel View Post
So we have not one but two random entrances from unimportant characters who definitely can't put up more than a 1 minute fight? Fine. How about the DBZ-ripped fusion idea? Even better. Why do I get the feeling nobody is going to die? Fuck it all.

I'm calling it now DBZ>Bleach and I despise DBZ.
well of course, DBZ wasn't filled with teen drama ;p
Old 2010-07-10, 21:53   Link #127
cloak_and_dagger
Hei aka Li Xiansheng
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by DjTrizz View Post
well of course, DBZ wasn't filled with teen drama ;p
Pure action followed by fillers more excruciating that sailing the Calm Belt in One Piece in a bathtub and a hairbrush for a paddle.

Still better than Bleach
Old 2010-07-11, 00:04   Link #128
Waking_Dreamer
Dreamer King

Well DBZ was written like what 20 years ago...would that require Bleach to actually be better since idk, in 20 years would people expect ideas to progress...
Old 2010-07-11, 02:01   Link #129
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waking_Dreamer View Post
Well DBZ was written like what 20 years ago...would that require Bleach to actually be better since idk, in 20 years would people expect ideas to progress...
2014 it'll be 30 years for Dragon Ball in general :3

shonen is a simple formula, it's how you execute it...something DBZ did pretty well with just going with the basics. Bleach has too much bullshit floating around with a author who can't keep up with his own work without having to back track and still fuck up his own continuity.
Old 2010-07-11, 04:35   Link #130
Cub-Sama
Member of DOLLARS
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by DjTrizz View Post
2014 it'll be 30 years for Dragon Ball in general :3

shonen is a simple formula, it's how you execute it...something DBZ did pretty well with just going with the basics. Bleach has too much bullshit floating around with a author who can't keep up with his own work without having to back track and still fuck up his own continuity.
And so many characters that he can only keep track of Aizen, Ichigo, Gin and Hitsugaya.

Who remembers Chad? Nobody? Point proven

We are DOLLARS, credit for sig goes to CMHerrera-chan
Old 2010-07-11, 04:39   Link #131
Wiggy Fuzz
Has balls of cast iron

at this point in the manga, any intervention from renji, rukia, chad, or even byakuya will just result in more variations of the colour red for aizen's wallpaper.

Law of Inherent Combustibility: Everything explodes. Everything.
Old 2010-07-11, 05:00   Link #132
Ichy
It`s a miracle!

Location: This is the Kind of Woman I want to play Games with. And by playing Games I mean.... ^____^
Whats with all that rage for Don?
From all the filler like chapters we got this was one of the better.
At least it was somehow funny.
Old 2010-07-11, 10:49   Link #133
Haak
Me, An Intellectual

Don Kanoji, a freaking comic relief character, has more balls than Ichigo.

Honestly. And resolve is supposed to be Ichigo's strong point...
Old 2010-07-11, 13:38   Link #134
Kinku
Hate a Hater.Love a Lover

Send a message via MSN to Kinku
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haak View Post
Don Kanoji, a freaking comic relief character, has more balls than Ichigo.

Honestly. And resolve is supposed to be Ichigo's strong point...
I dont think he has more balls per say...his just kinda rushing foward not knowing how powerful the Azien is. He was kinda like that when he first met Ichigo.

Ryuken I dont think he will show up since he doesnt want to help any shinigami... He did told his son not to help any shinigami ever again soo unless somehow Ryuken decide to break that rule im not sure he will show up anytime soon.
Old 2010-07-11, 13:54   Link #135
astrallionheart

Well Aizen said something like "Oh?..." after Don Kanonji charged forward with his stick (looked like he hit something too?) as if he was surprised. Maybe Don's cane is actually a legendary weapon!
Old 2010-07-11, 14:23   Link #136
sayde

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinku View Post
Ryuken I dont think he will show up since he doesnt want to help any shinigami... He did told his son not to help any shinigami ever again soo unless somehow Ryuken decide to break that rule im not sure he will show up anytime soon.
Nah...that shouldn't stop him. He could use the same bs logic the Vizards used to justify it if need be.
(ie: I'm not the shinigami's ally. I'm an enemy of Aizen and an ally for humanity. ) *lol*
Old 2010-07-11, 15:06   Link #137
Sabaku Kyu
The Ironman

Quote:
Originally Posted by sayde View Post
Nah...that shouldn't stop him. He could use the same bs logic the Vizards used to justify it if need be.
(ie: I'm not the shinigami's ally. I'm an enemy of Aizen and an ally for humanity. ) *lol*
And since Aizen is a shinigami himself, well then, he's just avenging the Quincy name.

Old 2010-07-11, 15:23   Link #138
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinku View Post
I dont think he has more balls per say...his just kinda rushing foward not knowing how powerful the Azien is. He was kinda like that when he first met Ichigo.

I think Don had a vague idea of how strong Aizen was, otherwise I don't think they would of shown that shot of his face with sweat beading down, which is usually shown to depict fear. But he wants to be the one to set an example of being a hero...so he pushes forward despite knowing he's out-classed.

As Megatron said before killing Ironhide,"Such heroic non-sense."
Old 2010-07-11, 15:25   Link #139
sayde

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabaku Kyu View Post
And since Aizen is a shinigami himself, well then, he's just avenging the Quincy name.
Indeed. And since Aizen is now part hollow too, well he pretty much just became the embodiment of everything the Quincy's hate.
Old 2010-07-11, 19:07   Link #140
Kinku
Hate a Hater.Love a Lover

Send a message via MSN to Kinku
Quote:
Originally Posted by sayde View Post
Indeed. And since Aizen is now part hollow too, well he pretty much just became the embodiment of everything the Quincy's hate.
I thought Ryuken doesnt care about Quincy clan? Last time i remember he was saying how being a Quincy doesnt make a good living.

Tags
manga, weekly chapter thread