AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Reviews & Recommendations

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2006-02-10, 18:44   Link #1
Mitsuki

Dr. Rin ni Kitemite good anime ??....

hi i plan to get Dr. Rin ni Kiitemite i wonder have anyone in here seen it yet... and it's worth to get it ...cuz i like Shoujo anime and i'm not sure it this one good ..i haven't read manga either........the art look nice....
Old 2006-02-11, 08:46   Link #2
miaka

Do you mean ask Dr. Rin. i have watch the available epi through d/l, its good. Its about feng-sui ( wind and water in literal meaning its a -chinese way to enhance luck). It has magic, comedy, school life and a little love-relationship.
But i can't guarantee you about the plot of the story since i only watch six epi. so far i like this anime and eagerly waiting for fansub group to release new epi.
Old 2006-02-11, 17:25   Link #3
Mitsuki

yeh that the one....it's the magic repetive every episode ??.like sailor moon ...if not than i might get it....cuz the anime 52 episo.....thank for yah help ^^.......
Old 2006-02-12, 06:22   Link #4
miaka

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitsuki
yeh that the one....it's the magic repetive every episode ??.like sailor moon ...if not than i might get it....cuz the anime 52 episo.....thank for yah help ^^.......

Since this is a mahou shojo genre, every epi is expected to have magic but its totally different with sailor moon that transform to fight monster. She barrow feng sui magic to help and sometimes save her beloved friends.
Old 2006-02-12, 22:22   Link #5
Mitsuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by miaka
Since this is a mahou shojo genre, every epi is expected to have magic but its totally different with sailor moon that transform to fight monster. She barrow feng sui magic to help and sometimes save her beloved friends.
ok thank you i'm going to get it....whole set....since the fansub took a while to release new episo....^^
Old 2006-02-13, 05:28   Link #6
miaka

wow... good for you.
Old 2006-02-13, 23:33   Link #7
Mitsuki

lolz yah..thank you for ya help ....^^ other while i'm not sure if i'm gonna get it....
Closed Thread