AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Visual Novels, Mobage & Anime Spin-Off Games

Notices

Old 2007-09-15, 04:45   Link #1401
Hemisphere
見習い魔剣使い

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Lord Zenigame View Post
I preordered Nanatsuiro Drops Pure about a month ago, thanks to the Sumomo figure. Didn't find out about the artbook or the extra paths until later, but it makes me feel slightly less stupid for dropping that much money on it. ^_^;;

Also have a preorder for Zettai Shiawase Sengen, which looks to be my only September PC game release. October, on the other hand... gaah.

And now, back to my backlog.

EDIT:
Erjegel, your signature is freaking awesome. :>
I know. October is so full of good eroges, that I...ugh. >_<; There's Skyfish's new eroge, and lots, lots more to look forward to.

Thanks for the sig compliment, btw. It's even more awesome when you realize what Sol's doing, when she does it, exactly what she does, and what the kanjis in the sig reference to.
Old 2007-09-15, 05:12   Link #1402
-Nyu-
Yozora

My fav is Hoshiful:
http://www.visual-novels.net/vn/inde...d=525&Itemid=2
-Nyu- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-15, 06:00   Link #1403
Hemisphere
見習い魔剣使い

Oh my God, it's close! >_<;

I'm also waiting for Kamipani, Alice Parade, Harukazedorini Tomagiri wo, Aster, Root after and Another, Fortune Aterial, Soshite Ashita no Sekai Yori, and Beat Blades Haruka. Along with some others more that I might have forgotten. >_<
Old 2007-09-15, 07:22   Link #1404
-Nyu-
Yozora

Dude, how much free time do you have to play all those games, and how much money to buy em all? O_o
-Nyu- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-16, 04:20   Link #1405
MeganeShounen
Huh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erhjegel View Post
Oh my God, it's close! >_<;

I'm also waiting for Kamipani, Alice Parade, Harukazedorini Tomagiri wo, Aster, Root after and Another, Fortune Aterial, Soshite Ashita no Sekai Yori, and Beat Blades Haruka. Along with some others more that I might have forgotten. >_<
Nice. Isn't Beat Blades Haruka that new pseudosequel for Beat Angel Esclayer. Well, they even sound the same anyway... Aster sounds familiar, and Alice Parade... yeah. More Itou Noi- er... Zatsuon is always nice. :3

Fortune Aterial was one of the games I've (and KBTKaiser, along with the DC II PS and anime rendition) been checking out these past few months, and right after it was announced. From the looks on the latest Comiket-released trailer, it felt like Operation Sanctuary with its school environment.

Oh yeah, did I forget to mention that one of the characters was a vampire of some sort?
MeganeShounen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-16, 11:03   Link #1406
Hemisphere
見習い魔剣使い

I like the art of whoever did Beat Angel Escalayer, Daibanchou and Rance, among other titles. That's why I'm getting Beat Blades Haruka.

Kamipami has the same art in Boy Meets Girl, so same reason as above. Eternal Fantasy's another game that I forgot to list, but I'm definitely waiting for that one. I'm not really sure about the rest of the titles that I've posted, they're more like a tentative list than anything else.
Old 2007-09-16, 11:22   Link #1407
luckyovermind
hungry~

October? isn't there something called dies irae from light? From the writer of paradise lost and dear my friend?

Anyway, looks like AstCD2 and his happy companions (which include zalas-san apparently) have recently finished an english patch for ONE, the game that needs no introdution.

The patch can be obtained from here: http://akane.is.moelicious.be/index.htm
Old 2007-09-19, 08:02   Link #1408
Hemisphere
見習い魔剣使い

Holy crap. I just have to say it again, but Shirogane no Soleil is awesome.

Brunhilde? Christ, I never saw that coming.
Old 2007-09-19, 10:34   Link #1409
velocity7

CLANNAD is being ported to... Xbox 360?! In Spring?!

Old 2007-09-19, 10:59   Link #1410
shadowplay
passive observer

Quote:
Originally Posted by luckyovermind View Post
October? isn't there something called dies irae from light? From the writer of paradise lost and dear my friend?
Yeah there is, for me that's the only interesting game next month along with Garden; new and very sweet looking eroge from the team behind Suigetsu and Sakura Musabi, too bad it's again oldstyle VN (text over screen).
While we're at listing forthcoming titles there's some more other interesting stuff in November;
Kira Kira - writer of Swan Song meets artist behind Green Green, kinda unusual combination heh
Period - writer of Cartagra and Quartett! is back with this new LittleWitch game (set in Japan for a change)
G線上の魔王 / Devil on G-string - new game from writer/artist behind Sharin no Kuni...which I still haven't played ;(
Soshite Ashita no Sekai Yori - new game of writer behind Haruka ni Aogi, Uruwashi no and KonaKana, not really his fan but this looks rather nice
shadowplay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-19, 11:26   Link #1411
relentlessflame

*Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by velocity7 View Post
CLANNAD is being ported to... Xbox 360?! In Spring?!
Now that's interesting. It'd be quite a change if the Xbox 360 became the "visual novel consumer port console"; I always figured it'd be the PS3. Even more bizarre would be if ports end up being divided over different consoles (some on one, some on another). I guess it just shows that the "race" hasn't been decided yet. It'll be nice to see all the CLANNAD CGs re-rendered in HD widescreen.
relentlessflame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-19, 15:56   Link #1412
Narumi
*Fansubber

Well, this is the first next-gen visual novel port, so it remains to be seen if the rest of the companies will follow (Aquaplus notwithstanding). I do think the fact that it's already available on the PS2 factored in the decision to move it to the 360 over the PS3. (But why Prototype decided against putting it on the PSP like Kanon and AIR is another question... sales perhaps?)
Old 2007-09-19, 18:50   Link #1413
u43368
Disabled By Request

Quote:
Originally Posted by relentlessflame View Post
Now that's interesting. It'd be quite a change if the Xbox 360 became the "visual novel consumer port console"; I always figured it'd be the PS3. Even more bizarre would be if ports end up being divided over different consoles (some on one, some on another). I guess it just shows that the "race" hasn't been decided yet. It'll be nice to see all the CLANNAD CGs re-rendered in HD widescreen.
Lulz, it would be funny if the 360 becama like the PS2 and gets all the VN ports. It would be popular in Japan for the Visual Novels, and in America it'd be popular for almost the exact opposite genre (violent twitch shooters). I have noticed some companies in Japan have been trying to make it popular there by releasing games like Idolmaster, this is probably another one of those moves.
u43368 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-19, 23:28   Link #1414
rg4619

Quote:
It would be popular in Japan for the Visual Novels, and in America it'd be popular for almost the exact opposite genre (violent twitch shooters). I have noticed some companies in Japan have been trying to make it popular there by releasing games like Idolmaster, this is probably another one of those moves.
The visual novel market is too small to be significant. Porting Clannad isn't going to cost Prototype much, so an XBox360 release couldn't hurt, despite the small userbase.

Quote:
(But why Prototype decided against putting it on the PSP like Kanon and AIR is another question... sales perhaps?)
Disc space could be an issue, I guess.
rg4619 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-19, 23:37   Link #1415
rcaladlr

I'm also new to the ero-game stuff so far I've played Tsukihime and Yume Miru Kusuri. and both games are good. I think I'm going to play Crescendo later, and I am still waiting for F/SN.

btw can someone PM me they're erogame recommendations? thanks in advance, I like the ones with Voice acting though and eng translated XD. I know it's asking too much though, hehe. would be great if there are tsundere(s) there too

thanks in advance
rcaladlr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-20, 01:01   Link #1416
Dark Lord Zenigame
ロリコン

Send a message via AIM to Dark Lord Zenigame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Erhjegel View Post
Thanks for the sig compliment, btw. It's even more awesome when you realize what Sol's doing, when she does it, exactly what she does, and what the kanjis in the sig reference to.
All four done, my good sir. Why do you think I complimented it?
The first time I saw it, I broke down laughing for like five minutes. :>

As for my October games, Garden, Aster and Happy Margaret have caught my eye, and I'll probably be deciding whether or not to get them whenever the hell I get around to playing their demos. Alice Parade has my notice from the art alone(obviously), and I'll probably be getting it if it doesn't turn out to just be a sex romp.

...oh yeah, forgot about G Senjou no Maou. That game's been in production for so long, I'd almost forgotten about it until they released a promo video... Lulu's playing another Maou, too. o/

Harukazedori ni, Tomarigi wo, Tsunagaru Bangle and Boku ga Sadame, Kimi ni wa Tsubasa wo. are all on my "AGHAGHAGH I WANT THIS SHIT NOWWWWW" list, and will all be gotten so long as I like their demos. Pretty good chance of that, too.

Probably have to decide on getting just two at the moment though, thanks to money issues. (lol im a neet) That decision will probably be based on which ones have the nicest preorder bonus things, since I'm a sucker for that kind of stuff.

As for the game I'm looking most forward to, that would have to be Alcot's FairChild. The second they give a release date for that thing, I'm preordering it.

Last edited by Dark Lord Zenigame; 2007-09-20 at 02:02.
Dark Lord Zenigame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-24, 11:17   Link #1417
Hemisphere
見習い魔剣使い

Wow, ふぃぎゅ@メイト is fun. In a weird otaku--fantasy-fetish-pandering way. But then again, most eroges are like that. >_>;
Old 2007-09-24, 21:50   Link #1418
guiltygearxt
C.C. belongs to me

ef - the first tale
utawarerumono
Men at Work! 1-4
Castle Fantasia 2-3
most Studio e go RPGs
guiltygearxt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-24, 23:08   Link #1419
Kyomi
What do I know?

I'll just go with the good old Fate/SN since I'm not much into Visual/Novels~Eroge But the sotry was just that good for me (I seriously couldn't care less about the Ero part when you get to it)

And I'm about to take on Utawarerumono since it looks pretty promising also.
Kyomi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-09-25, 00:17   Link #1420
Kaioshin Sama
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Kaioshin Sama
It's Kichiku-Oh Rance for me right now, and old spin of territory conquering game by Alicesoft. If I could just get this one girl to stop committing suicide, maybe I need to do the peaceful solution and annex the city after all. After that I'm about to invade JAPAN. People should give this game a try if they can get their hands on it. You even get to kill God I hear.
Kaioshin Sama is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bishoujo game, ero-game, eroge, visual novel