AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2012-03-18, 22:29   Link #21961
Tachibana
タチバナ

Another Topic, in light of recent invents regarding Tsukune's current transformation into a vampire which he did at his own will, I think that Touhou Fuhai did more than just teach Tsukune how to use youjutsu, but to also control his Shinso powers and transformation?

Thoughts anyone?
Old 2012-03-19, 00:02   Link #21962
Morisato

Is this seriously the most popular manga on AnimeSuki?
Morisato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-19, 00:57   Link #21963
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinso Tsukune View Post
Another Topic, in light of recent invents regarding Tsukune's current transformation into a vampire which he did at his own will, I think that Touhou Fuhai did more than just teach Tsukune how to use youjutsu, but to also control his Shinso powers and transformation?

Thoughts anyone?
Since, there has been nothing mentioned on what kind of training Tsukune underwent with Tohou Fuhai, it's hard to say if Tohou Fuhai has thought Tsukune something else, apart from youjutsu techniques.

Personally I doubt it, due to the fact that:

1.) The training only lasted for a single month, and I'm quite sure that Tsukune had a required a lot of knowledge about youjutsu techniques and how to properly control them, if he was to stand a chance against Akua.

2.) Tohou Fuhai isin't a vampire and dosen't have the blood of a Shinso in his veins, so while he might have given Tsukune some general tips of how to contol his youkai energy, since I belive that youjutsu techniques require that their user has a precise control over it.

3.) I belive that taking complete control over his vampire blood, is something only Tsukune can do, and while others might give him some pointers on how to achive that, ultimately it's something that only Tsukune can do - although after chapter 51 I belive that Tsukune is pretty close to finding the anwser that will allow him to control the vampire blood that Moka injected into him.

So, overall I belive that Tsukune's current form is something that Tohou Fuhai is only partially responsible for, since after he is the one that made Tsukune undergo the human modifcation ritual, which caused Tsukune to become less human and gave him the oportunity to take control over his vampire blood, but apart from that I don't think that he has thought Tsukune anything else, that wasn't required for Tsukune to properly use youjutsu techniques.
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-19, 02:28   Link #21964
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoZERO View Post
Wasn't she with Moka last? So we'll see her next chapter. Maybe.
Yes and that was it. =/

@-Alhazad2003

Iam now leaning towards Mizore/Kurumu VS Akuha rather than Gyokuo.

Quote:
No need to ask that just look at the numbers and posts updates here monthly on R+V.
Old 2012-03-19, 04:56   Link #21965
Merilyn Mensola
I am a Boxer

Quote:

Thoughts anyone?

mmm..actually, i don't think it...Tsukune Shinso powers..are probably unstable..because for me..to control this powers..you have to do training...and to be able to control the Shinso powers in once month i think is really hard..if not impossible.

Touhou Fuhai, make Tsukune body able to use his Vampire powers...Tsukune is powerful because in his veins runs the Shinso blood, and because is Moka that turned Tsukune into a vampire,Moka..the daughter of Akasha..and we all know that Akasha was powerful...probably more powerful of other vampires...

For me..if Tsukune want to use his Shinso powers..and be able to control it..he has to do training with Moka..they have to do training together...because they are connected, this, would be good not only for Tsukeune.., but also for Moka...and is true that Tsukune now is a vampire..but, is also true that he was a human..surely this will affect in the end in Tsukune...for use his full powers(Shinso.)
Old 2012-03-19, 06:25   Link #21966
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alhazad2003 View Post
Hrm, I think it's gonna be quite a bit more than that. At the pace he's going, volume 12 would carry up to chapter 56, and I doubt they'll have freed Moka and escaped Fairy Tale by then. What'll he do afterwards? Hrm, but I guess that was just a rough estimate, no biggie.
Yeah, an estimate. Rough one, lol.

Quote:

Thoughts anyone?
Thoughts? Obviously.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morisato View Post
No. You just have the same people talking all the time. Most of the time, lately, it's been a two-way conversation.
Old 2012-03-19, 14:02   Link #21967
Alhazad2003

Quote:

Thoughts anyone?
Hrm, since Fuhai himself does not have Shinso blood, how could he teach Tsukune how to control it? I daresay the only person who could sufficiently train him in that regard is Akasha, and that's only if the group can free her from Alucard. Which wouldn't be a good thing since she's the only thing keeping him in eternal slumber. Remove her, and- well you get the idea.

Anyway, I doubt he learned anything on that matter from Fuhai, but he'd best learn quickly, especially if Chris38's theory of Moka becoming exiled from mainstream vampire society comes true, she'll need all the protection she can get, and Tsukune must rise to the task, for both their sakes.
Alhazad2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-19, 16:09   Link #21968
Tachibana
タチバナ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alhazad2003 View Post
Hrm, since Fuhai himself does not have Shinso blood, how could he teach Tsukune how to control it? I daresay the only person who could sufficiently train him in that regard is Akasha, and that's only if the group can free her from Alucard. Which wouldn't be a good thing since she's the only thing keeping him in eternal slumber. Remove her, and- well you get the idea.

Anyway, I doubt he learned anything on that matter from Fuhai, but he'd best learn quickly, especially if Chris38's theory of Moka becoming exiled from mainstream vampire society comes true, she'll need all the protection she can get, and Tsukune must rise to the task, for both their sakes.
Well, Touhou and Tenmei could have gain vast knowledge about the Shinso and the blood from Akasha, probably around the time Alucard went on his rampage.

What I meant was that Touhou could have taught Tsukune how to control the Shinso power to not only make him stronger, but also so that the Shinso power wouldn't go out of control to awaken Alucard.
Old 2012-03-20, 22:43   Link #21969
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Kurumu RPG sprites

http://sadpanda.us/images/882306-8U4PJJD.png
Old 2012-03-24, 16:57   Link #21970
Kapono
Kurumu's chosen one

Hi all, I'm new here, I discovered this manga thru watching the anime on Netflix, and I absolutely fell in love with it. Anyways I've got a question, I've ordered some books online and some figures, but I was wondering if there's a site that sells t-shirts? I've tried google but no such luck.
Kapono is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-24, 20:59   Link #21971
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

T-shirts? Personally, I haven't seen any R+V T-shirts around...
Old 2012-03-25, 01:10   Link #21972
GrrDraxin

Send a message via Yahoo to GrrDraxin
I don't think there are any t-shirts of it at all now that I think about it... short of taking an image off the net and getting a local print shop do one for you, as that's the only other alternative for that.
Old 2012-03-25, 05:38   Link #21973
Johnny
Working the bags...

Yeah like GrrDraxin said. I think I've seen a couple Mizore one's floating around that someone has done that way. Get this one done and I'm game...
Spoiler:
Johnny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-28, 12:28   Link #21974
Kapono
Kurumu's chosen one

So I just finished reading the whole manga and had a few questions and thoughts. I definitely feel like kurumu has raised her game, and could be on equal ground with moka for tsukunes love. I think gyokuro has a plan for tsukune and moka since they both have the shinso blood, and I think ultimately one of them dies. Where does kokoas allegiance stand in all this? Does she join fairy tale and fights against her friends? Also funniest moment for me would have to be when the fake tsukune grabbed kokoas breast lol.
Kapono is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-28, 12:43   Link #21975
Tachibana
タチバナ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kapono View Post
So I just finished reading the whole manga and had a few questions and thoughts. I definitely feel like kurumu has raised her game, and could be on equal ground with moka for tsukunes love. I think gyokuro has a plan for tsukune and moka since they both have the shinso blood, and I think ultimately one of them dies. Where does kokoas allegiance stand in all this? Does she join fairy tale and fights against her friends? Also funniest moment for me would have to be when the fake tsukune grabbed kokoas breast lol.
Well, Moka and Kurumu are definitely the ones who fight for Tsukune's affection the most, but in the end it will be Moka and Tsukune who end up together, they are destined to be with eachother afterall.

As for Kokoa, shes on Tsukune's side trying to help rescue her sister, but I'm sure she will have her protests against what her mother Gyokuro is doing and why she is doing it.

Last edited by Tachibana; 2012-03-28 at 16:00.
Tachibana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-28, 23:29   Link #21976
Chris38

Quote:
Well, this series, dosen't have a tradegy genre, and despite the dark moments it has sometimes, I don't think we will get any major characther deaths...

As for the paring disscusion, I agree with Shinso Tsukune that he is going to end up with Moka - after all, she is the one who is responisble for Tsukune staying in the Academy, so the other girls would have never met Tsukune if he hasn't met and fallen in love with Moka first - and while he still cares for the other girls, I think it's a "plationic" care, in other words that he cares about them, becuase they are his friends.

Furthermore, Tsukune and Moka are connected by something more then just their feelings for each other, since they are also connected by the Shinso blood they both have (which, in my opinion, is definitely having a influence on their relationship) - and unlike the other girls, Tsukune also shares a destiny with Moka as well - after all, so far we haven't heard any prophecies that connect Tsukune with the other girls.
Old 2012-03-29, 16:29   Link #21977
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Quote:
Well, the relationships in R+V are kinda complex. It's really hard to predict if it's going to be a end couple or a harem ending or just left open ended. Personally I think Ikeda has placed Tsukune in a rather difficult position. While it's obvious Tsukune loves Moka, he also cares deeply for the other girls, while at the same time make the other girls so deeply in love with Tsukune (particularly Kurumu and Mizore) that it would be half ass for them to simply give up on Tsukune. It also makes it that much more difficult that Kurumu would literally die without having her love reciprocated.
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-29, 21:43   Link #21978
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

~Plane touches down in Seattle, Washington~

Moka: Hnn... *at the top of the stairs leading down from the plane.* "What a dreary place..."

Tsukune: "Well, it seems that this region is known for this type of weather..."

Moka: "..." *proceeds down the steps* "And our arrangemnts are settled?"

Tsukune: "That's what Kahula-san said." *sees an old-style Rolls Royce sitting off in the distance* "...could that be them?"

Moka: *turns to look* "...no, that is not our ride."

(The car drives up and the back window cracks a bit)

Person: "Well well well, I never thought that we'd be paid a visit by a Shuzen vampire. What do you heathens want on this side of the world?"

Moka: "...whoever you are, get your facts straight first. I am not a Shuzen."

Person: "Nonsense. The stench of a Shuzen is unmistakeable, especially over here."

Moka: *snarls* "Keep that up and you'll have much more to worry about than my 'scent', you lowgrade fang baby."

Person: *chuckles darkly* "Oh, and the personality to match. I do not know who or why you are here but I simply MUST advise you to get back on that plane and leave. I'll pretend that I never saw your kind here."

Moka: *icily* "...so that's who you are. You tried to hide that accent but I can pick it up." *gives an evil smirk* "A Volturi lackey. Yes, I have heard of your kind as well... Unsufferable, snobbish, and full of themselves."

Person: "You best watch what you say, you mongrel! None who have defied the Volturi have LIVED!"

Moka: "...except the Shuzen clan, am I not correct?"

Person: "I see that words are useless against one such as you..."

Moka: *eyes flash* "Oh yes, they are VERY useless!" *her aura blasts out, rocking the car* "If the Volturi wish to make an enemy of ME, they will soon find themselves wallowing in their own blood, stripped and naked of all they hold dear... With naught a prayer and a stake buried in their hearts!"

Person: !!! "Who the hell?! There was not-!"

Moka: "I assure you, there is record of me in your pitiful information. You just didn't read between the lines enough."

Person: "...you'll call down the wrath of the Volturi upon you!"

Moka: *grins* "Then let them come!"

Tsukune: *frozen to the spot, watching Moka slowly turning into something that she wasn't before* ... Was this how she was raised...? So ... warlike...?

(The car pulls away in a hurry)

Tsukune: "...ano....Moka-san...?"

Moka: ... *taking deep breaths* "Yes... Tsukune?"

Tsukune: What was that about? Who was that, and why were you threatening them like that? I've never seen you act like this before?

Moka: *almost looks apologetic* "...The Volturi have been a long-standing enemy of my father and family. Even Mother moved away from Europe to get away from their meddling ways. Disgusting pure-breds..."

Tsukune: "...I didn't think that vampires were like them. I mean, you're so different."

Moka: *gives a small smile* "But this is how some vampires are. You must get used to dealing with them; you are bound to see them appear from time to time now that you are technically one as well." *shakes her head as she laughs* "Even so, Akuha-neesan is amazing. To predict their actions to this extent..."

Tsukune: ???

Moka: "Prepare yourself, Tsukune. Our real reason wasn't to come to wage war against this Olympia Coven of the Cullens, but to lure out the Volturi." *gives a frightfully dark smile*

~*~*~*~*~

Hnnn *re-reads everything* ... dunno how it turned up like this, but hey, whatever...XD
Old 2012-03-29, 22:15   Link #21979
Yorae_paladin1

Oh god Moka you little devil you wanted to take down the vampire ruling elite.
"I do not hate you. I do not think your a monster just another species trying to live like us humans. If there is a monster in this world its nature itself for wanting and allowing spectacles of death and destruction."

Neo Human Angelus Von Doom to Abyssal Riful before there battle. My fic saga revelations of the past title Advent Rising
Yorae_paladin1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-03-29, 23:18   Link #21980
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara View Post
Well, the relationships in R+V are kinda complex. It's really hard to predict if it's going to be a end couple or a harem ending or just left open ended. Personally I think Ikeda has placed Tsukune in a rather difficult position. While it's obvious Tsukune loves Moka, he also cares deeply for the other girls, while at the same time make the other girls so deeply in love with Tsukune (particularly Kurumu and Mizore) that it would be half ass for them to simply give up on Tsukune. It also makes it that much more difficult that Kurumu would literally die without having her love reciprocated.
Well, I agree with you that Tsukune's situation is a little complicated.

Regarding the open ending, well I would feel a little cheated, if Ikeda ended it like that, since relationships are a pretty important part of this manga, so I don't think that Ikeda should leave that matter without a conclusion... while a harem ending, was already suggested in chapter 23 of the Second Season, and both Tsukune and Moka waren't especially happy about this solution.

And on the matter of Kurumu dying if her love isin't reciprocated, well personally I'm not buying it - I know it kind of fits with the general discription of the Succubus race, but on the other hand, up till now Tsukune hadn't been concentrating much on reciprocating Kurumu's feelings torword him - I mean she has witnessed Tsukune "confessing" his love to Moka two times now - the first one occured in the first season where Tsukune asked Inner Moka to stay with him forever, after the mess with Mako, and the second one occured when Tsukune has been within the Rosario, and confessed to the "memory" of Outer Moka. And let's not mention chapter 17 of the Second Season, which has been another "heartbreaking moment" for Kurumu.

Now, don't tell me that after (acidentially) treating her to something like this, Tsukune is actually reciporating her feelings, since in my opinion he's actually doing the oposite of that...

Tags
action, comedy, ecchi, harem, monogamy, romance, shounen, supernatural, tsumoka romance, vampire