AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Kami nomi/TWGOK

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2010-11-27, 05:00   Link #121
NecocYaotl

From 2ch, source Nyantype

12/15 11話「おしまいの日」

12/22 12話「神以上、人間未満」

episode 11 is chapter 16 of the manga while episode 12 is chapter 6

進撃の巨人
Old 2010-11-27, 06:15   Link #122
tsunade666

is episode 9 the start of Shiori's arc? if that is true then Shiori would be having 3 episodes too. Sweet! and they would end the story with kami's world.
Old 2010-11-27, 06:48   Link #123
quigonkenny
Sav'aaq!

No Hakua = FAIL.

This is why they should have kept to the manga pace on the Kanon episodes, much less Shiori... You want to sell DVDs, make sure you have the most popular non-central character (ie: not Keima or Elsie) in the first season. Proper pacing would put her in the second season again naturally...
Old 2010-11-27, 07:56   Link #124
tsunade666

I wonder when would Tenri show up. -_- no haqua until second season and that would mean a wait until april -_- so sad.
Old 2010-11-28, 06:02   Link #125
Jimmy C

At the pace they're going, Tenri's around 3-cours from Season 1.
Old 2010-12-01, 16:39   Link #126
Seihai
スマイリウム

So assuming this anime will suck in viewers / buyers compared to others, it will still have season two to get a 'second chance', right?
Old 2010-12-01, 22:20   Link #127
Royal_Devil
Powder Hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by NecocYaotl View Post
From 2ch, source Nyantype

12/15 11話「おしまいの日」

12/22 12話「神以上、人間未満」

episode 11 is chapter 16 of the manga while episode 12 is chapter 6
So they're saving Capturing God Mode for the final episode?
Old 2010-12-02, 00:22   Link #128
Scy

So.... if I am to guess they are going to end season 2 in the normal-tan arc?
Old 2010-12-02, 10:44   Link #129
tsunade666

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanish View Post
So assuming this anime will suck in viewers / buyers compared to others, it will still have season two to get a 'second chance', right?
it has a 100% second chance this spring 2011 but the chances of season 3 is dim with the current sales.

Despite how awesome kaminomi. I just don't get it why it's getting the less attention status in japan,
Old 2010-12-02, 13:35   Link #130
Shadow5YA

One problem I see: this is a comedy series with little to no ecchi. The best fanservice we got the the anime-original bath scene with Keima's mom.

Second, they dragged out Kanon's arc, and it looks like they're dragging out Shiori's arc as well. Kanon's finish was excellent, but the episode in the middle was extremely boring. The manga isn't really serious until Diana and Tenri appear, but even then it's still been light-hearted until what happened to Kanon recently. The anime is making the capture arcs more serious than they have to be, especially when they're all supposed to be parodies on VN stereotypes.

Finally, because they're dragging out Kanon and Shiori's captures, there isn't enough space for more girls. A lot of people like Haqua, Tenri, Jun, Minami, etc. but they're not making an appearance. Some people may not care unless one of their favorite girls shows up.
Old 2010-12-02, 13:37   Link #131
quigonkenny
Sav'aaq!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
it has a 100% second chance this spring 2011 but the chances of season 3 is dim with the current sales.

Despite how awesome kaminomi. I just don't get it why it's getting the less attention status in japan,
Easy. No Hakua. At least we have season 2 (which will have her) to raise the chances of a season 3, but unless they go back to a more manga-like pace, they're going to alienate the manga fans and only draw in the moemoe fans, who are fickle at best...

And I have no idea how, even at a manga pace, they plan to fit Hakua, Kusunoki, Chihiro, Jun, and Tsukiyo all in one 12-ep season, when they can barely fit Kanon and Shiori into six episodes with all the moemoe d'awwww crap they added in... And they've still got the accompanying non-capture chapters to fit in there somewhere, unless they decide to give up on character development completely... I can't believe that with all the aspects to adapting this series, the one thing that gets hosed is the easiest thing to adapt: the pace.
Old 2010-12-02, 15:13   Link #132
Seihai
スマイリウム

Let's see...
Ep
1, 2 - Kusunoki
3, 4 - Chihiro
5, 6 - Jun
7 - Char development (chapter with mom?)
8, 9 - Tsukiyo
10, 11, 12 - Haqua + after story with clay figures

OK the above sounds silly and now I too worry about the pacing.
Either the pacing will be really fast or they will simply not include all the girls / character development. Both don't sound too nice. >.<
Old 2010-12-02, 15:20   Link #133
Ryuutai

I think we'll never get a 3rd season...I tried to read some comments about the anime on the yunakiti blog, and even if I couldn't understand very well, because I used Google translator, I got the impression that the Japanese hate this anime (maybe also the manga )...
Old 2010-12-02, 15:54   Link #134
quigonkenny
Sav'aaq!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryuutai View Post
I think we'll never get a 3rd season...I tried to read some comments about the anime on the yunakiti blog, and even if I couldn't understand very well, because I used Google translator, I got the impression that the Japanese hate this anime (maybe also the manga )...
From what I know, the manga is still pretty popular, but it doesn't surprise me if the anime is not. If the adaptation continues as it is, Manglobe will have struck out on a hanging curveball...
Old 2010-12-06, 15:53   Link #135
Seihai
スマイリウム

I hope the second season won't suffer from Manglobe working on HnG movie, if that's related at all?
Old 2010-12-07, 14:29   Link #136
tsunade666

the HnG movie? is it the live one? I heard before that HnG would be getting a live one. I doubt that their would be problems on allotting personnel. It's not like they are having 4 shows at one season just like J.C staff.
Old 2010-12-07, 17:24   Link #137
LeaD36
LeaDfactor

Send a message via MSN to LeaD36
Quote:
Originally Posted by Royal_Devil View Post
So they're saving Capturing God Mode for the final episode?
They want to skyrocket with the last ep, so the season 2 won't be a R+V fail all over again
Old 2010-12-07, 19:43   Link #138
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
the HnG movie? is it the live one? I heard before that HnG would be getting a live one. I doubt that their would be problems on allotting personnel. It's not like they are having 4 shows at one season just like J.C staff.
The live TV Drama version is being made in Taiwan.
Old 2010-12-08, 10:10   Link #139
Seihai
スマイリウム

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeaD36 View Post
They want to skyrocket with the last ep, so the season 2 won't be a R+V fail all over again
Though there'll also be plenty people who will complain and find it unnecessary because "we already know that Keima is obsessed with games", see the Sora Asuka episode.
Old 2010-12-08, 22:54   Link #140
HitoriTomoyo
Tomoe Mami Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanish View Post
Let's see...
Ep
1, 2 - Kusunoki
3, 4 - Chihiro
5, 6 - Jun
7 - Char development (chapter with mom?)
8, 9 - Tsukiyo
10, 11, 12 - Haqua + after story with clay figures

OK the above sounds silly and now I too worry about the pacing.
Either the pacing will be really fast or they will simply not include all the girls / character development. Both don't sound too nice. >.<
I think Chihiro's arc would be three, at worst four, episodes long given how difficult/complicated it was for Keima to actually capture her. Jun might be somewhat long as well, but that's debatable.

Essentially, past the first four heroines, there's really no room for filler episodes in a half-season time frame, though the episode focused around Keima's relationship with his Mom could be used as a decent season opener for season three.

TOMOE MAMI FOREVER <3
Closed Thread