AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > Mahouka [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2012-04-16, 09:25   Link #561
larethian

Volume 5 is completely new content and has never been published on the web. The stories supposedly take place in their first summer. And there are swimsuit illustrations. Looks like it's omake. And I don't know when I will read it

edit: ah, there's actually one story on Ichijou Masaki from the Ichijou family, one the Ten Master Clans. (just browsing through as I'm posting this).
Old 2012-04-16, 11:27   Link #562
Kleeyook
Yandere maniax

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
The ss occurs in the student council election right? along those times. OR is it the beach arc that occurs.... wait beach arc occurs after yokohama arc.

I prefer MayumiXTatsuya over Miyuki. I like sister love thing but Miyuki is too clingy for my taste. -_- I don't prefer yandere.

Running away before getting curb stomp by Miyuki fans.
Wait! Both student council election and beach are in web 2 which is just right. Mayumi SS though, should be something after web 3, but web 3 hasn't been published in tankobon format yet. They only finished web 2.
Old 2012-04-16, 12:00   Link #563
EnigmaticAxiom

The order is as follows.

Arc 1 (Enrollment Arc, LN 1 and 2)
Arc 2 (Nine Schools Competition Arc, LN 3 and 4)
Summer Beach Side Story (Originally at the end of Arc 2)
Student Council Election Arc (Side Story)
Arc 3 (Yokohama War Arc, Not release in LN format)
Mayumi's Day Off Side Story (Originally at the end of Arc 2)
Arc 4 (Shiba Past Arc, Not released in LN format)
Arc 5 (USNA Investigation Arc (?), Not released in LN format)
Arc 6 (Vampire Arc (?), Not released in LN format)

LN 5 is a series of short stories which I believe includes the Summer Beach and Presidential Election short stories along with others, so it's likely one which doesn't have a set time period, though it's somewhere within the first two arcs.
Old 2012-04-16, 12:16   Link #564
Kleeyook
Yandere maniax

What!? Mayumi's SS is also in web novel? I didn't know.
Then, shouldn't LN buyers who didn't read web novel version get spoiler for the upcoming arc in LN 5?
Old 2012-04-16, 12:19   Link #565
sandhy88
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻)

But I think the Mayumi SS is misplace in LN vol. 5.

For someone who does not read Web ver. will not understand the background of story.
Old 2012-04-16, 14:17   Link #566
EnigmaticAxiom

I don't recall anyone saying the Mayumi SS was in LN 5. whsie summarized it from the web novel, not the light novel. In the first place, whsie uses the chinese translations for his spoilers, and so far, only the Morisaki SS from LN 5 has been done.
Old 2012-04-16, 14:49   Link #567
Kleeyook
Yandere maniax

Quote:
Originally Posted by EnigmaticAxiom View Post
I don't recall anyone saying the Mayumi SS was in LN 5. whsie summarized it from the web novel, not the light novel. In the first place, whsie uses the chinese translations for his spoilers, and so far, only the Morisaki SS from LN 5 has been done.
I see. I misunderstood it.
Old 2012-04-16, 15:13   Link #568
EnigmaticAxiom

S'fine. Looks like Volume 2 Chapter 6 is translated. Two lines untranslated, but someone left a tentative translation on there, it seems.

Thanks a lot for the t/l Seits
Old 2012-04-16, 15:25   Link #569
Okashira
どうだろうね。ふふ

Quote:
S'fine. Looks like Volume 2 Chapter 6 is translated. Two lines untranslated, but someone left a tentative translation on there, it seems.

Thanks a lot for the t/l Seits
Mibu is soo much better than what Kirihara deserves
Old 2012-04-16, 22:06   Link #570
EnigmaticAxiom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okashira View Post
Mibu is soo much better than what Kirihara deserves
He's not a bad guy, actually. Actually, I find him to be one of the more mature characters. He's a simple person who understands his faults (though admittedly not when you first see him in volume 1). I definitely rate him highly, though to be honest, it's hard to not say that since most of the other male characters are kind of crap bastards of some kind.
Old 2012-04-16, 23:30   Link #571
whsie

Quote:
He's not a bad guy, actually. Actually, I find him to be one of the more mature characters. He's a simple person who understands his faults (though admittedly not when you first see him in volume 1). I definitely rate him highly, though to be honest, it's hard to not say that since most of the other male characters are kind of crap bastards of some kind.
Also, I believe Kirahara was the first person who gave off any sort of hint to the Student Council that Tatsuya was in the military.

After the bus incident
Spoiler for spoiler:
Old 2012-04-16, 23:51   Link #572
EnigmaticAxiom

Rather than the student council, he was talking purely to Hattori. I haven't seen him talking about it ever since that incident. Also, thanks for clarifying that. I wasn't sure if he had seen Miyuki or not.
Old 2012-04-16, 23:59   Link #573
whsie

Quote:
Rather than the student council, he was talking purely to Hattori. I haven't seen him talking about it ever since that incident. Also, thanks for clarifying that. I wasn't sure if he had seen Miyuki or not.
Yes, but what goes to Hattori probably enters the ears of the rest of the council.
Old 2012-04-17, 18:27   Link #574
EnigmaticAxiom

hxxp://www.mediafire.com/?p9rl027x5ngwtku

Updated Nine-Schools Arc summary.
Old 2012-04-17, 19:35   Link #575
CrimsonDisc

Aha! So EnigmaticAxiom is also on here.
Hey Enigmatic, does this thread (well, it obviously has more posts) have more spoilers than the jcafe one? Because I don't feel like looking through 27 pages while I have 12 hours of homework...
Old 2012-04-17, 20:02   Link #576
cyberdemon

I'm personally liking Mayumi as a possible pair for Tatsuya.
Old 2012-04-17, 20:43   Link #577
EnigmaticAxiom

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrimsonDisc View Post
Aha! So EnigmaticAxiom is also on here.
Hey Enigmatic, does this thread (well, it obviously has more posts) have more spoilers than the jcafe one? Because I don't feel like looking through 27 pages while I have 12 hours of homework...
It's possible there are more spoilers, not too sure. Anyways I tried to compile the spoilers together when I combined the Nine-Schools arc summaries. Since then I've done what I can to keep things up to date, so they should be roughly the same, especially since all the people that do spoilers are browsing both forums.

Posted this on jcafe since someone asked

Quote:
A translation to the best of my ability with g-trans cleaned up for readability.

Mayumi was late for 10 Families business and she had made the bus wait (or rather, everyone waited for her to arrive) for an hour and a half. Tatsuya was given the chore of making sure everyone arrived, so he was waiting out in the sun the whole time. Mayumi who had arrived, came out to apologize to him before he got on his bus.

Spoiler:
Thanks a lot to whsie for looking through it and ensuring it was accurate.

Last edited by EnigmaticAxiom; 2012-04-18 at 06:58.
Old 2012-04-19, 16:46   Link #578
Mentar
Banned

Seitsuki: I see that even after your (I assume?) latest additions to chapter 2 you're listed as "inactive" on Baka-Tsuki. I hope that this is only an oversight ^_^; ... the Miyuki guard would receive a terrible blow if there were no news on Her Highness!
Old 2012-04-19, 16:56   Link #579
Seitsuki
Onee!

Uuuu, that's such a cheap shot.. and I was so looking forwards to a quiet retirement..

Sorry, been having a few problems.. since my personal motivation's been shot to pieces, and committal motivation died soon after, I've been working off a sense of duty alone for the past few weeks. Which is also fading. So things will probably come out pretty slowly from my end, I'll do what I can but the fire simply isn't there anymore. Or you could point me to a Miyuki centric chapter >_> purely because it would be a change of pace, not favouritism or anything you understand
Old 2012-04-19, 17:30   Link #580
Mentar
Banned

Ack, that was suppose to be a little jest, no guilt trip ... sorry!

Well, then I'll hope that at least the summaries will continue to be coming from the others. And if you come across any chapter you deem juicy, please add it. In the meantime, thanks for your work!

*continues to hold the Miyuki banner upright*
Closed Thread

Tags
action, fantasy, harem, incest, mahouka, rettousei, school life, shounen, siblings