AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2003-12-14, 10:04   Link #21
gho
anime fan

Send a message via AIM to gho Send a message via Yahoo to gho
Thumbs up Great Show!!!

I have only seem the anime till the 7th episode but I am loving it... I will laugh so much at each episode but I miss all the self trip and kinda naughty stuff Keitaru did in the first episode... anyway it is a lot of fun!!! I am definitely going to read the manga and finish the anime series...

By the way... is Love Hina Again a sequel?
gho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-14, 10:06   Link #22
gho
anime fan

Send a message via AIM to gho Send a message via Yahoo to gho
Thumbs up Great Show!!!

I have only seem the anime till the 7th episode but I am loving it... I love when they spank him....I will laugh so much at each episode but I miss all the self trip and kinda naughty stuff Keitaru did in the first episode... anyway it is a lot of fun!!! I am definitely going to read the manga and finish the anime series...

gho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-14, 14:40   Link #23
LynnieS

Quote:
Originally Posted by gho
I have only seem the anime till the 7th episode but I am loving it... I love when they spank him....I will laugh so much at each episode but I miss all the self trip and kinda naughty stuff Keitaru did in the first episode... anyway it is a lot of fun!!! I am definitely going to read the manga and finish the anime series...
LH is, IMHO, a series that really isn't meant for everyone and for every mood. It's a nice way to cheer yourself up on a bad day; at least you're not getting your butt kicked by every girl under the sun!

Quote:
Not exactly. LHA is the anime for the Kanako arc in the manga and covers roughly books 11 and 12. The anime storyline is different from that in the manga, and isn't a perfect copy.
LynnieS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-25, 23:37   Link #24
moonlightRonin

Anymore additions to Love Hina?

I know that Love Hina has only like 25 episodes plus those Christmas, and Spring specials but are there any new ones or will soon be? The series ends with Motoko and her sister battling it out, but how about the rest of the other episodes that can are from like the manga series. Wheres Urashima's sister, the wedding, etc. They should reshow or make the those episodes. Unless i have not found them, if i didnt please inform me.
moonlightRonin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-25, 23:41   Link #25
Kamui4356
Aria Company

Quote:
Originally Posted by moonlightRonin
I know that Love Hina has only like 25 episodes plus those Christmas, and Spring specials but are there any new ones or will soon be? The series ends with Motoko and her sister battling it out, but how about the rest of the other episodes that can are from like the manga series. Wheres Urashima's sister, the wedding, etc. They should reshow or make the those episodes. Unless i have not found them, if i didnt please inform me.
Some of that is covered in love hina again, a three episode ova. I can't say what exactly, as I haven't seen it, even though a friend gave me the fansubs soon after it came out. Anyway, I think the dvd will be out in the US soon.

Last edited by Kamui4356; 2003-12-26 at 02:13.
Kamui4356 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-26, 01:26   Link #26
Thelastguardian

notice they are all licenced.

That aside, yes I think all the anime addicts had at least heard the rumor of the existance of something-so-godly-and-holy-you-cant-even-look-at-it call....Love Hina Again. Now get your arse out of your door and buy the dvd now! (or buy it on internet) It talks about K.'s sister.
Old 2003-12-26, 12:28   Link #27
ff7799
Banned

Send a message via AIM to ff7799 Send a message via MSN to ff7799
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thelastguardian
notice they are all licenced.

That aside, yes I think all the anime addicts had at least heard the rumor of the existance of something-so-godly-and-holy-you-cant-even-look-at-it call....Love Hina Again. Now get your arse out of your door and buy the dvd now! (or buy it on internet) It talks about K.'s sister.
actually kei's sister makes a visit in it, to watch over the in while kei is in america for about 6 months with the proffessor (kei broke his leg so had to miss the first semester all thanks to Naru who crys her heart out when she can't be with kei for a few months. Also in the last ova kei and naru discover that they are destined to be together and take off on a archiological dig with proffessor seta. The actually ending of the love hina series in the manga takes place three years after love hina again, all the girls except the lazy one( I forget her name) are in college and kei and naru are getting married, their is also a new character introduced that is a total cluts like kei (funny enough its a girl). Well in the end kei and naru get married and let me say all the girls just look wonderful.
ff7799 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-26, 17:11   Link #28
Shinobu_Maehara
eternal Shinobu lover

Send a message via ICQ to Shinobu_Maehara Send a message via AIM to Shinobu_Maehara Send a message via MSN to Shinobu_Maehara Send a message via Yahoo to Shinobu_Maehara
I have every episode up until Love3 Hina Again episode 3, I haven't found anything else yet =/

I'll just have to wait patiently
Shinobu_Maehara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-26, 17:51   Link #29
Keitaro
*Kyuuketsuki Otaku*

Quote:
Originally Posted by ff7799
actually kei's sister makes a visit in it, to watch over the in while kei is in america for about 6 months with the proffessor (kei broke his leg so had to miss the first semester all thanks to Naru who crys her heart out when she can't be with kei for a few months. Also in the last ova kei and naru discover that they are destined to be together and take off on a archiological dig with proffessor seta. The actually ending of the love hina series in the manga takes place three years after love hina again, all the girls except the lazy one( I forget her name) are in college and kei and naru are getting married, their is also a new character introduced that is a total cluts like kei (funny enough its a girl). Well in the end kei and naru get married and let me say all the girls just look wonderful.
Dude u ever heard of spoiler tags. Those r some major spoilers to the series and the manga. Can you please put in spoiler tags. Thanks

The code for spoiler tags:

[Spoiler] message here [/Spoilers] take out the s
Old 2003-12-26, 22:26   Link #30
Shii
Afflicted by the vanities
*Fansubber

Love Hina didn't need any more sequels after the Christmas special; I assume that after Love Hina Again bombed, Akametsu realised he'd gone overboard.
Old 2003-12-26, 23:08   Link #31
Keitaro
*Kyuuketsuki Otaku*

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashibaka
Love Hina didn't need any more sequels after the Christmas special
I agree on that.

I thought the LHA was ok I guess. I just didn't like how it ended. Seemed like Akamatsu-san got tired of it and just decided to end it with OVA 3 Naru creating a stupid twisted ending to the anime series. I suggest people watch the anime all the way up to the 2 specials and then skip the LHA OVA's. Then pick up the manga and read off where the tv series left off. The manga ending is 100X better then the anime one.

moonlightRonin- I read somewhere that Ken Akamatsu isn't going to make anymore Love Hina related anime after the LHA OVA's series. So thats it as far as I know, I believe he said that he was tired of Love Hina and wanted to do other projects. But you never know he might change his mind.
Old 2003-12-26, 23:13   Link #32
Xiandu
Destroyer of the God Deus

Send a message via AIM to Xiandu
Well i know he is all into his newest series, forgot the name, but it's like a Harry Potter meets lolicon fest. Hear it's pretty good though.
Xiandu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-26, 23:20   Link #33
Thelastguardian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiandu
Well i know he is all into his newest series, forgot the name, but it's like a Harry Potter meets lolicon fest. Hear it's pretty good though.
more like a 7 years old harry potter becomes the teacher of a whole school of 14-16 years old hormone overflow chicks.

negi negi something I think.
Old 2003-12-26, 23:24   Link #34
Keitaro
*Kyuuketsuki Otaku*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiandu
I believe its called Mahou Sensei Negima. Its a manga I read a few chapters of it a while back. I liked it, it has the Love Hina feel to it. I still wonder why they made the main lead male character so young, thats a mystery in itself. What the hell is Akamatsu thinking. He's also working on Ground defense force Mao-chan anime. I've seen a few episodes of it and i found it to be very childish, again the main characters are young girls trying to defend earth from cute aliens or something like that, very stupid.
Old 2003-12-26, 23:59   Link #35
Mr. Bushido
Zoro

just buy the manga. After the ending in the manga, theres really nothing to add.... in fact it'd suck if anything was added. There is an introduction to a new character tat can call for a sequel... but nothing more on Kei and Naru.
Mr. Bushido is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-27, 05:37   Link #36
Fronzel
Schmuck

He should make a thing where everyone dies, like The End of Evangelion or Mostly Harmless...heh...[/wind]
Fronzel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-27, 19:04   Link #37
Mr. Bushido
Zoro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fronzel
He should make a thing where everyone dies, like The End of Evangelion or Mostly Harmless...heh...[/wind]
tat would suck actually... lol
Mr. Bushido is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-27, 19:49   Link #38
DjDeluxay
マイクスズカゼ、ウェチノ

Send a message via AIM to DjDeluxay
So did you actually hear if there will be anymore Live Hinas or what?
I want to know so i can wait for them
hehe
DjDeluxay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-27, 20:26   Link #39
Keitaro
*Kyuuketsuki Otaku*

Quote:
Originally Posted by DjDeluxay
So did you actually hear if there will be anymore Live Hinas or what?
I want to know so i can wait for them
hehe
In an interview with Ken Akamatsu I read somewhere he was asked if he would do anymore Love Hina he said no. He was more interested in other projects. So there.

Last edited by Keitarou20; 2003-12-27 at 20:50.
Keitaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-27, 21:35   Link #40
Muraki
Dreamer

M/b it'll end up like being...a "live action" hehe.

Well they did it to sailor moon...
Muraki is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
comedy, harem, romance, shounen