AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2012-12-20, 22:21   Link #841
ellifeedn
Thinker

^ I'm betting it'll provide a little filler for the anime.
ellifeedn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-21, 00:01   Link #842
Qpax
黒猫のタンゴ

I just can't get enough of this tengu guy. And I have a feeling that he is going to kick so much Bishokukai ass when they invade cooking stadium. But one thing for sure is the war be so bloody and I wonder there will be any deaths.
Old 2012-12-21, 16:11   Link #843
Kafriel
Senior Guest

After rushing the past 3-4 chapters, I can safely assume that Brunch is Ichiryuu's son. You read it here first! Toriko really needs to learn that water-walking trick :O
Kafriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-22, 11:17   Link #844
Qpax
黒猫のタンゴ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kafriel View Post
After rushing the past 3-4 chapters, I can safely assume that Brunch is Ichiryuu's son. You read it here first! Toriko really needs to learn that water-walking trick :O
What's up with her his tengu looking outer appearance then? I guess he takes after his mom (both strenght and appearance) who seems to be as monster as his father lol.
Old 2012-12-27, 17:35   Link #845
marvelB

Wow, I'm actually a little surprised that nobody else posted this holiday spoiler earlier, lol:

Spoiler for Toriko 217:
marvelB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-28, 19:36   Link #846
ShiroiRyu

Oh
my
fucking
god !

Starjun ?!
Old 2012-12-28, 20:26   Link #847
marvelB

Thinking about it now, maybe Zaus will help protect Komatsu before Toriko and co. arrive. At least, if he wasn't already somehow taken out first, that is. IMO, that whole "cooking in the dark" think is kind of a silly idea to begin with, but whatever.....

BTW, I also noticed that aside from Kousairou (the hermit guy), another of Ichiryuu's team seems to have infiltrated the festival: Kuriboh (that one dude who looked like a sumo wrestler). If my earlier theory of the hermit being a traitor is true, then I guess it'll be Kuriboh's job to take care of him, I guess.....
Old 2013-01-13, 00:21   Link #848
Qpax
黒猫のタンゴ

Quote:
Originally Posted by marvelB View Post
Thinking about it now, maybe Zaus will help protect Komatsu before Toriko and co. arrive.
Indeed. After all he said something like this match with Komatsu will be the last time he is going to attend so I am guessing that Zaus also sensed the bishokukai influx beforehand and he is somehow prepared to die after all he is not in the top shape and old enough to fight againist bishokukai dogs with his full force. Anyways I am not sure how they are going to show bloody scenes in the anime but I'll do my best to enjoy upcoming bloody fight as much as I can.
Old 2013-01-16, 16:53   Link #849
marvelB

Wow, kinda surprised that nobody else posted these epic new year's spoilers yet:

Spoiler for Toriko 218:
Old 2013-01-17, 06:13   Link #850
ShiroiRyu

Toriko is the new term for the definition of Badass.
Old 2013-01-19, 07:22   Link #851
Qpax
黒猫のタンゴ

Oh my god. This chapter... it was so short that it felt like I readed the whole chapter in the blink of eye. Tension was so high and that last page. I am frigging loving this manga so much. The battles ahead will be so brutual and brutual. I wonder how anime company going to handle these chapters and turns these bloody scenes into anime. I mean these beheaded girrafes. I don't think they would use some kind of ridicilous censor here since their head grew back again. Anyways I just can't wait to see Toriko's and Starjun's fight and I wonder who that Tengu guy is going to fight.
Old 2013-01-21, 17:44   Link #852
marvelB

Oh yeah, I meant to comment on this before, but the highlight of the chapter for me wasn't the giraffes randomly sprouting fireball-spewing carnivore heads, Mansam transforming into a gargantuan beast, or even the pissed off Toriko at the end. It was Livebearer making one of his signature rape faces as he was watching the invasion begin. I hope we get to see a three-way between him, Grimpatch and Chiyo so they can settle once and for all as to who is the #1 creepiest character in the series.
Old 2013-01-23, 15:12   Link #853
marvelB

Next spoiler is here:

Spoiler for Toriko 219:
Old 2013-01-24, 06:35   Link #854
ShiroiRyu

I hope it's not true for Zaus ...
I will be disappointed.
Old 2013-01-24, 08:03   Link #855
Hisoka??
Ultra noob

How did Zaus just die so fast and easily?

Especially when the rest of the chefs are ready to fight. Something is off...
Hisoka?? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-24, 09:15   Link #856
Qpax
黒猫のタンゴ

He is the second powerful chief after Setsuno so I don't think he is dead yet. Imo Grinparch and Coco's battle will be quite good so I am looking forward to Coco's fight so much. Man this battle is so friggin epic. I mean they got powered up and all those attacks they are giving their enemies... I hope people in the stadium will be alright.
Old 2013-01-24, 18:58   Link #857
marvelB

Personally, I doubt that Zaus is dead, or even hurt, for that matter. For all we know, that could be some sort of clone or decoy or whatever that's being burnt to a crisp. Considering how much hype he got, it wouldn't make much sense to take him out so quickly.....

Otherwise, found it pretty interesting to see the tengu can use electrical attacks. It certainly does fit since we saw him install some batteries a couple chapters back. Since we haven't really seen the chefs do any actual cooking yet in this arc, I hope we can at least get a good few chapters of them kicking some ass!
Old 2013-01-24, 19:29   Link #858
LeaD36
LeaDfactor

Send a message via MSN to LeaD36
ponders whether or not this will turn into a komatsu getting kidnapped and needing to be rescued arc. Aka your princess is in another castle arc : <
LeaD36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-30, 15:22   Link #859
marvelB

Epic spoilers are here! But rather than posting my own summary, I thought I would post the one Aohige translated over at AP, if he doesn't mind:

Spoiler for Toriko 220:

BTW, the Chinese scans are already out, but I'm waiting for the English ones, naturally.....
Old 2013-01-31, 05:04   Link #860
ShiroiRyu

So good.
So intense. *_*

But it's sad we are not so much in this thread.

Tags
action, fantasy, food, shounen