AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Old 2008-07-05, 00:13   Link #101
Cal-Reflector

Quote:
Originally Posted by KrimzonStriker View Post
Latest revelation Cal, the capital of Britannia is called Pendragon. They sure love the Arthurian names don't you think?

Think the two new Princesses of Guinvere and Carline will be making an appearance alongside Odysseus sometime in your story? I'd also like word on if the Glaston Knights insertion we discussed a while back is still on the board.
Ugh, yeah, I've been sort of following on the ex-post facto revelations Sunrise is making. The most troublesome of all? That the EU stands for Euorpean Universe. What the heck is that? I'm sticking with European Union, or simply EU, whenever I can. I suppose I'll start working the Proper Names of locations into my fic when it is convenient to do so; Darwin street, Pendragon and what not.

I think the other two princesses and Odysseus will make an appearance, but as to the size and nature of the role... I'm not sure. I'll have to wait and see. The Gladstone knights may appear--I'll use them if it is convenient--but their role will be limited because I don't think any of them had a significant number of lines.
Old 2008-07-05, 00:30   Link #102
LunaticChaos
Chaotic Lunatic

Heh, I know what you mean Cal, some of the revelations that come a wee bit late can be highly annoying when you've already used what was thought to have been canon. I totally agree with you, just roll with what you have already written.

Well I suppose I should advertise myself here then.

Prince or Zero?
Chapters: 21
Length: 56,822
Summary: Basically it's an alternate universe fic where Lelouch remained a prince and was the one primarily responsible for the invasion of Japan.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4258893/1/Prince_or_Zero
LunaticChaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-06, 17:04   Link #103
Avira
fanart-fan :D

Hi
Found a nice fanfiction for LelouchxC.C. fans^^

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4224821/1/Slices_of_CC

Not written by me(sadly)
Old 2008-07-06, 21:01   Link #104
Cal-Reflector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avira View Post
Hi
Found a nice fanfiction for LelouchxC.C. fans^^

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4224821/1/Slices_of_CC

Not written by me(sadly)
Read it already, liked it alot and told her so.
Old 2008-07-07, 03:14   Link #105
Masterkeyes2
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Masterkeyes2 Send a message via MSN to Masterkeyes2 Send a message via Yahoo to Masterkeyes2
After watching episode 13 I couldn't help myself from writing this(So it could contain possible spoilers, be warned). I have to warn you this was written just after I finished watching the episode, also my Beta is MIA so grammar and spelling may be lacking. This also may seem a little cheesy and rushed, but as stated before; I couldn't help myself.

Spoiler for To be the man she deserves:
Masterkeyes2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-07, 03:19   Link #106
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Masterkeyes2 View Post
After watching episode 13 I couldn't help myself from writing this(So it could contain possible spoilers, be warned). I have to warn you this was written just after I finished watching the episode, also my Beta is MIA so grammar and spelling may be lacking. This also may seem a little cheesy and rushed, but as stated before; I couldn't help myself.

Oh dammit. Now I'm crying again. Augh. That was beautiful, seriously.
Rising Dragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-07, 04:46   Link #107
Airi
White Empress
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Airi
Quote:

Okay, now I'm crying too..... I love this fanfiction...

Last edited by Airi; 2008-07-07 at 05:17.
Airi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-07, 05:10   Link #108
yezhanquan
Observer/Bookman wannabe

Quote:

You HAD to remind us of our loss.

*Bows head*
Old 2008-07-07, 06:07   Link #109
Cal-Reflector

Quote:

Interesting. It reads like a happy end to the series.
Old 2008-07-07, 10:25   Link #110
Masterkeyes2
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Masterkeyes2 Send a message via MSN to Masterkeyes2 Send a message via Yahoo to Masterkeyes2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cal-Reflector View Post
Interesting. It reads like a happy end to the series.
Well it should, I am a person who likes a happy ending, I just hope it didn't seem unbelievable.

At any rate I am glad you guys enjoyed it, hopefully with this I can start writing for A Friend Indeed again. I have to say writers block is the bane of my existence.

Last edited by Masterkeyes2; 2008-07-07 at 14:24.
Masterkeyes2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-09, 01:25   Link #111
Cal-Reflector

Code Geass Funnies Chapter 2: Saishuu Heiki Kanojo
Genre: Humor
Length: 1400 Words
Summary: Following Kallen's capture, the Black Knights are in a bind as to what to do. Like always, Lelouch finds an answer, this time from an unlikely source.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4312411/2/
Old 2008-07-09, 02:01   Link #112
x81ublu8x
Names mean nothing

Send a message via MSN to x81ublu8x
Wow, it wasn't as funny as the first but it's definitely up there in terms of humor great story can't wait for the next release.
taken from a review
x81ublu8x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-09, 02:55   Link #113
x81ublu8x
Names mean nothing

Send a message via MSN to x81ublu8x
Also if LunaticChaos looks here, you waiting for the next episode to update like me? Hope Anya defects.
x81ublu8x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-09, 11:04   Link #114
Pink-chan
世界の明日のために

I read this earlier. Well, this is
Spoiler for Not for the Members of the Rag Club or Rolo haters:

Avatar by Sonae. Signature by Airi. Thank you.
Pink-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-10, 06:47   Link #115
Tolle Erik Koenig
LOL!
*Author

Well, I'm currently running a blog-cum-fanfiction from an interested observer's viewpoint looking at the events in Code Geass. Begins at Turn 13 and will continue to run parallel to the series. May even extend to after the series if I want/need to.

Spoiler for Who!?:

Site: http://raifenette.blogspot.com

Please read and review on the chatbox on the blog!
Tolle Erik Koenig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-17, 17:32   Link #116
-KarumA-
(。☉౪ ⊙。)
*Author

Location: In Maya world, where all is 3D and everything crashes
I just finished the fourth story of my "Stories of unlikely events" bundle
warning that it is suza/lulu and has a hint on Rolo/lulu, just love the paring X3
this story took a lot from me, I started in April when writing this and finally finished just now.

Summary:
Set in R2, Lelouch has his memories rewriten but has dreams of someone making love to him at night. He becomes paranoid and when Suzaku returns to Ashford things get out of hand.
Pairing: Suza / lulu and hint on Rolo / Lulu
Cathegory: Romance, angst and tragedy.
Warnings: ofc yaoi, character death also

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4117561/4/
-KarumA- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-17, 22:40   Link #117
Bennyswan
Hmmm.....
*Artist

Quote:

Wow this touched me(in the heart not on the outside), really good thank you for this.
Bennyswan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-26, 12:19   Link #118
youngde
Unashamed Kalulu fan

Hey all,

youngde, here. I'm fairly new to these forums but I just wanted to let everyone know about my first fanfic that I just put up on fanfiction.net. It's called 'Memories of the Rebellion' and follows Kallen's thoughts about the series thus far as she sits in her cell.

It is basically a Kalulu fic, but for all you C.C. fans out there, I tried to portray her in a positive light. If you still don't like it, well, it's not like I'm forcing you to read it (and I could because I'm a fairly big guy and was taught by my dad to fight the ol' Chicago way).

Anyway, here the address:

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4424606/..._the_Rebellion

Enjoy!
youngde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-27, 21:43   Link #119
miroku2192
Let's Puppystyle!

Alright, after seeing episode 16 of SEASON 2, and after reading some really good fanfictions (like karuma's, man that was good, im waiting for the new ones hehe :X), i've decided to write one of my own based off of what could happen after episode 16. I'm going to try to write a lot if i get some good/constructive feedback, not stuff like "it sucks, or it's really good", but something along the lines of "you should work on this or that".

I've never really written one before, and thought it'd be cool to share my ideas.

THE ONLY THING IS, the one i just wrote a few min ago, was written really fast, but contains spoilers FROM episode 16 and is basically a speculation of what might happen in episode 17. If you guys DON"T mind reading it, please leave some feedback. The ONLY problem is that the fanfiction site doesn't allow me to post a new story until two days after registering...and i just registered. So i'm going to go ahead and post my story under a spoiler tag.

BEWARE - THIS FANFICTION OF MINE IS WRITTEN AFTER WATCHING EPISODE 16 OF SEASON 2, THAT MEANS THERE ARE SPOILERS CONTAINING THE LAST PARTS OF THIS EPISODE, AND IT COVERS WHAT MIGHT HAPPEN IN THE NEXT...PLEASE LEAVE CONSTRUCTIVE FEEDBACK:
Spoiler for fanfiction contains spoiler from episode 16 of S2 and talks about what might happen:

please help me .

Last edited by miroku2192; 2008-07-28 at 07:02.
miroku2192 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-31, 00:27   Link #120
Worriors1
Spontaneous Retirement.

Quote:
Originally Posted by miroku2192 View Post
Alright, after seeing episode 16 of SEASON 2, and after reading some really good fanfictions (like karuma's, man that was good, im waiting for the new ones hehe :X), i've decided to write one of my own based off of what could happen after episode 16. I'm going to try to write a lot if i get some good/constructive feedback, not stuff like "it sucks, or it's really good", but something along the lines of "you should work on this or that".

I've never really written one before, and thought it'd be cool to share my ideas.

THE ONLY THING IS, the one i just wrote a few min ago, was written really fast, but contains spoilers FROM episode 16 and is basically a speculation of what might happen in episode 17. If you guys DON"T mind reading it, please leave some feedback. The ONLY problem is that the fanfiction site doesn't allow me to post a new story until two days after registering...and i just registered. So i'm going to go ahead and post my story under a spoiler tag.

BEWARE - THIS FANFICTION OF MINE IS WRITTEN AFTER WATCHING EPISODE 16 OF SEASON 2, THAT MEANS THERE ARE SPOILERS CONTAINING THE LAST PARTS OF THIS EPISODE, AND IT COVERS WHAT MIGHT HAPPEN IN THE NEXT...PLEASE LEAVE CONSTRUCTIVE FEEDBACK:
Spoiler for fanfiction contains spoiler from episode 16 of S2 and talks about what might happen:

please help me .
I liked the point it gave and I can understand you were in a hurry, half the time you have to to be able to get the base and deep details of the story down before you forget them. It does feel rushed, but that's to be expected. I think it could be improved if you added greater detail to how the two of them felt. Like their thoughts and emotions. So I think rewriting it to be longer and explaining things just a tad more would make it alot better. The idea is pretty good, but I think it would be good if you made them argue for a bit before Suzaku finally flipped his lid and punched Lelouch. Hopefully a deep arguement?
On a complimentary note, I don't know if you intended for it to be funny or not, but the whole "Make sure Rolo doesn't hurt Cornelia" thing made me grin. The way it was phrased just made it sound funny.

On another note, my own story, but it is full of spectulations and slight spoilers for R2, you've been warned.
Devotion Upon Death
Chapters: 1 (three planned, depends on if I decided to carry on with it.)
Length: 1,686 (currently)
Summary: Well, assuming the Black Knights DID turn on Lelouch, would he be able to save himself before someone had to save him? And if he couldn't, could he make up for his death?
Minor notes are listed at the begining of the story, but I doubt they're important enough to list here. The biggest one is the fact it's in R2 and based off of spoilers and spectulation as stated above.
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4426047/...ion_Upon_Death
Worriors1 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
character, discussion