AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > One Piece

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2009-09-06, 15:40   Link #61
AddiKtioNn-BlaCk
Is Your Daddy & Its True

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolcik View Post
Jesus died over 2 000 years ago and everybody knows him. You could compare him to Allah or Buddah. Jesus died and started christianity while Roger sacrificed himself and started the age of pirates. I'm not starting a new religion or blashming christianity, but there is a diffrence between Roger and Whitebeard.
Well I admitted that Roger is the most important foundation and most important. And I wouldn't compare Roger to Jesus, I don't think that's a accurate comparison, at least not until you have people worshiping him and is thought to be the Son of the Sea God or some shit.
Quote:
Who's Whitebeard? He used to be Rogers rival and now he's the strongest men alive after Rogers death.
This doesn't make sense. The only way this could make sense is if Whitebeard was a nobody before he fought Roger. And that obviously wasn't the case.
Quote:
Who's Rayleigh? He used to be Roger's right hand and now he hides after Rogers death.

Who's Garp? He is one of great pirates that once nearly captured Roger.
I can give you these 2. But take into consideration that Garp also chased and captured other strong pirates, being as though Shakky said Garp chased her a lot as well. Roger was the most noteworthy because he conquered the whole of the Grand Line.
Quote:
Who's Shanks? He is a younko that used to be a no name pirate on Roger's ship, but after his death we took the rest of the crew.
Red-Hair Shanks rise to notoriety was based on his own strength alone, not through his association with Roger.
Quote:
Who's Dragon? He is the most wanted man. He tried to bring down the WG. You know like Roger used to do XD
Have we been reading the same manga?? Um. Last I checked Roger was a pirate who's goal was to conquer the Grand Line. And surrendered due to his illness. Aren't all pirates considered threats to the Government??? I must be wrong. I guess those bounties are out for sport.

You seem to be under the impression that because of how they were introduced in the storyline, that's how they were introduced to the OP world.
Old 2009-09-06, 15:45   Link #62
ellifeedn
Thinker

Guys, this conversation has nothing to do with the thread. You might want to take this to another thread.
Old 2009-09-06, 17:58   Link #63
Wolcik

Send a message via MSN to Wolcik
Quote:
Originally Posted by AddiKtioNn-BlaCk View Post
Well I admitted that Roger is the most important foundation and most important. And I wouldn't compare Roger to Jesus, I don't think that's a accurate comparison, at least not until you have people worshiping him and is thought to be the Son of the Sea God or some shit.

This doesn't make sense. The only way this could make sense is if Whitebeard was a nobody before he fought Roger. And that obviously wasn't the case.

I can give you these 2. But take into consideration that Garp also chased and captured other strong pirates, being as though Shakky said Garp chased her a lot as well. Roger was the most noteworthy because he conquered the whole of the Grand Line.

Red-Hair Shanks rise to notoriety was based on his own strength alone, not through his association with Roger.

Have we been reading the same manga?? Um. Last I checked Roger was a pirate who's goal was to conquer the Grand Line. And surrendered due to his illness. Aren't all pirates considered threats to the Government??? I must be wrong. I guess those bounties are out for sport.

You seem to be under the impression that because of how they were introduced in the storyline, that's how they were introduced to the OP world.
Like Zoro is called Piratehunter the same goes for WB as he is the strongest man alive and Roger's rival. I believe that being a rival of Pirate King is something, and he shouldn't be ashamed that he is known mostly because of that, plus from manga we know that he wanted the son of his rival to become a new priate king.

I know that Shanks did this all by "his own" strenght, but he wouldn't able if most of his crew weren't already strong guys from Roger's. He also learnt everything from the man himself even if it was by watching from the back.

Dragon one was a joke, as he really doesn't have to do much with Roger. But as a most wanted man he tries to hide and doesn't show much. Marines know how he looks like since Smoker recognised him - and the funny part that nobody seem to chase after him when he was in Louge town, as he probably was too much even for Smoker so they could only call for back-up that would be too late to catch him.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ellifeedn View Post
Guys, this conversation has nothing to do with the thread. You might want to take this to another thread.
and I should stop this discussion then... Zoan then *woof* *woof*
Old 2009-09-11, 21:26   Link #64
Jaieni

I'm wondering if a Mystical Zoan Vampire fruit would be introduced later and what kind of power would that give. It would be interesting what kind of powers would be granted to the user (original dracula, blade, alucard, or something else).
Old 2009-09-11, 21:52   Link #65
SilverSyko
Okuyasu the Bird

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaieni View Post
I'm wondering if a Mystical Zoan Vampire fruit would be introduced later and what kind of power would that give. It would be interesting what kind of powers would be granted to the user (original dracula, blade, alucard, or something else).
Ehhhh...I don't think so. A Vampire really wouldn't be considered a Zoan power.

I could imagine a Paramecia bestowing someone with vampirish-like abilities though.
Old 2009-09-11, 21:56   Link #66
ellifeedn
Thinker

A bat fruit is probably the closest you can get to being a vampire.
Old 2009-09-12, 00:10   Link #67
Jaieni

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSyko View Post
Ehhhh...I don't think so. A Vampire really wouldn't be considered a Zoan power.

I could imagine a Paramecia bestowing someone with vampirish-like abilities though.
Well if "human" is considered a zoan power vampire (if there are any even in OP-verse) would also be one.

Probably something like: Hito Hito no Mi Model: Nosferatu or something like that. Similar to the Inu Inu no Mi, Model: Dachshund / Okami.

Quote:
A bat fruit is probably the closest you can get to being a vampire.
Only if there isn't a vampire race in the OP-verse.
Old 2009-09-12, 00:21   Link #68
SilverSyko
Okuyasu the Bird

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaieni View Post
Well if "human" is considered a zoan power vampire (if there are any even in OP-verse) would also be one.

Probably something like: Hito Hito no Mi Model: Nosferatu or something like that. Similar to the Inu Inu no Mi, Model: Dachshund / Okami.

Only if there isn't a vampire race in the OP-verse.
It's been confirmed there are no variations on the Human Human fruit, it is a stand-alone Zoan. Acctually probably the only one.

Chopper's fruit isn't "Hito Hito no Mi Model: Human", it's just "Hito Hito no Mi".

Also, I think Gecko Moria is the closest we're gonna get to a vampire in One Piece. =p
Old 2009-09-14, 16:39   Link #69
Wolcik

Send a message via MSN to Wolcik
Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSyko View Post
It's been confirmed there are no variations on the Human Human fruit, it is a stand-alone Zoan. Acctually probably the only one.

Chopper's fruit isn't "Hito Hito no Mi Model: Human", it's just "Hito Hito no Mi".

Also, I think Gecko Moria is the closest we're gonna get to a vampire in One Piece. =p
There also was a minion in Moria's army - the bat guy. So with that we had all wampires we could - just think about it, if there were suppose to be a cool monster then it's time was Thriller Bark.
Old 2009-09-15, 06:55   Link #70
Hell_ping
一刀繚乱

Vampires... Well moria does look the part to me, unless oda come up with something else. Heck, when I heard Mihawk's name for the first time, I thought he was a vampire as well, and like "This early?". But dont see why oda wont add some related to this, maybe a blood type devil fruit, the manipulation of blood? Then again it wouldnt be a Zoan anymore.

Lets check the list, we have: Human, Snakes, leopard, giraffe (gosh i loved this), wolf, dinosaur, cow, jackal, horse, elephant, mole, dog, falcon... Anything else that might appear? Maybe a yeti or a whale.`
Old 2009-09-17, 14:12   Link #71
marvelB

Yeah, Hildon (that bat zombie from Thriller Bark) was indeed the closest thing we've had to a vampire in the series so far. I suppose that we could have a Zoan based off of a vampire bat, however (or other blood-sucking creatures like mosquitoes, fleas and ticks)......

Personally, I want to see more reptillian Zoans. The snake and dino fruits were a good start, but there's more where that came from! I think I mentioned before that I wanted to see a frilled lizard Zoan, and I'd also like to see a gigantic crocodile Zoan, as well (totally unrelated to the villain of the same name, of course)......
Old 2009-09-17, 21:10   Link #72
AddiKtioNn-BlaCk
Is Your Daddy & Its True

Quote:
Originally Posted by marvelB View Post
Personally, I want to see more reptillian Zoans. The snake and dino fruits were a good start, but there's more where that came from! I think I mentioned before that I wanted to see a frilled lizard Zoan, and I'd also like to see a gigantic crocodile Zoan, as well (totally unrelated to the villain of the same name, of course)......
I dont know that would seem kinda weird for someone to have a Crocodile fruit and there's a character named Crocodile.
Old 2009-09-21, 09:21   Link #73
Hell_ping
一刀繚乱

Quote:
Originally Posted by AddiKtioNn-BlaCk View Post
I dont know that would seem kinda weird for someone to have a Crocodile fruit and there's a character named Crocodile.
Maybe they'll change the name and call it alligator? Because no matter how I see it, its impossible for Oda to introduce Zoan powers without mentioning it.

Here's a list of possible Zoan fruits that I think we might see...
1. Lizards (Maybe a komodo dragon?)
2. Ostrich
3. Shark (We haven't had any marine animals)
4. Dolphin
5. Spider
6. Raven/crow (Another thing that shouldn't be left out IMO, since its a representation of darkness in some series)
7. Rabbit
8. Mammoth (How about some ancient Zoans)
9. Dragon (We have phoenix... so why not another mystical devil fruit?)
Old 2009-09-21, 09:48   Link #74
zaner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teh_Ping View Post
Maybe they'll change the name and call it alligator? Because no matter how I see it, its impossible for Oda to introduce Zoan powers without mentioning it.

Here's a list of possible Zoan fruits that I think we might see...
1. Lizards (Maybe a komodo dragon?)
2. Ostrich
3. Shark (We haven't had any marine animals)
4. Dolphin
5. Spider
6. Raven/crow (Another thing that shouldn't be left out IMO, since its a representation of darkness in some series)
7. Rabbit
8. Mammoth (How about some ancient Zoans)
9. Dragon (We have phoenix... so why not another mystical devil fruit?)
With Dragon we also have different types of dragons Eastern and Western. one theory seems to be how Monkey D. Dragon got his name could possably be from a mythical Zoan type Eastern Dragon (They were known to have weather control) This is just some people theories.
Old 2009-11-06, 15:10   Link #75
Sandai Kitetsu

the zoan i would like to see most is mythical zoan: model thunderbird
(very similar to Marco's but with electricity instead of fire)
Old 2009-11-16, 20:59   Link #76
aimboy234
Proud Filipino

How can a gun or a sword can possibly eat a Devil Fruit.. like Mr. 4 dachshound and Spandams sword..

Is Apis or the girl on the dragon island can understand the language of an awakaen Zoan type user...
Old 2009-11-16, 21:03   Link #77
SilverSyko
Okuyasu the Bird

Quote:
Originally Posted by aimboy234 View Post
How can a gun or a sword can possibly eat a Devil Fruit.. like Mr. 4 dachshound and Spandams sword..
Dr. Vegapunk is the one responsible for that.

He successfully conducted experiments that can allow an inanimate object to absorb the abilities of a devil fruit.

The only ones we've seen so far are Zoans, but I betcha Paramecia and Logias could be absorbed through the experimentations as well.
Old 2010-10-27, 13:08   Link #78
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

So someone who have eaten a Devil Fruit becomes too heavy to swim and that the Sea Water also acts as a sort damper of DF powers.

What would happen if someone had eaten a Zoan fruit of a sea creature?
Old 2010-10-27, 13:18   Link #79
MihawkXGP
Master of The Sword

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandai Kitetsu View Post
the zoan i would like to see most is mythical zoan: model thunderbird
(very similar to Marco's but with electricity instead of fire)
That would be pretty pointless, because Marco's blue fire isn't really fire. Therefore having a lightning bird would be pointless because we've got Enel...and a lightning bird really isn't famous for anythin..
Old 2010-10-27, 13:31   Link #80
marvelB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xellos-_^ View Post
What would happen if someone had eaten a Zoan fruit of a sea creature?

I don't think there ARE Zoans based off marine animals. I'm pretty sure that we have the mer/fish-people to compensate for the lack of those fruits, instead (y'know, since those guys CAN swim).
Closed Thread