AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2012-07-05, 23:12   Link #81
totoum
Me at work

Send a message via MSN to totoum
I personaly lost it at the DBZ reference...because it's so freaking darn true, another favorite was "sweeter than polititian's backroom deals" lost it at that too.

Those are my two favorites but there's plenty of laughs to be found,looking forward to the next episode
Old 2012-07-06, 00:36   Link #82
kk2extreme
Your wife is hot...

No wonder Goku is always happy while Vegeta is always grumpy
kk2extreme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-06, 00:40   Link #83
xxxplizit
triple-echhi

Send a message via AIM to xxxplizit Send a message via MSN to xxxplizit Send a message via Yahoo to xxxplizit
Hmmm. After getting done with Nyaruko-san, Binbo-gami ga is starting to remind me about it due to the amount of references used. Gray-haired main characters FTW?
Old 2012-07-06, 00:44   Link #84
KyriaL
You are Reading this!

The high tempo of this first episode reminds much of the initial Haiyore! Nyaruko-san episodes, as not few might have also noticed.
KyriaL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-06, 01:05   Link #85
novalysis

Crack. An Excellent Replacement to Nyaruko-San. Just like how some other Summer animes are good replacements of their Spring counterparts of similar genre.
novalysis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-06, 03:33   Link #86
zeniselv
Staring into your soul.

The thing is that nyaruko lost more tempo with each new character introduced and didnt pick up again til the last episodes.
Old 2012-07-06, 03:34   Link #87
fertygo
Hyakko Fanboy

Really fun first episode, its will only get better after all of introduction.
Old 2012-07-06, 05:06   Link #88
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

That was pretty entertaining. Good start. Ichiko came across as a bit of a bitch at first, but the latter half of the episode proved she isn't that bad. Actually, I like her arrogant attitude. The part where it seemed like she was going to cry because of what the other girls were saying about her but instead burst out laughing was really funny. I can tell Kana is having a lot of fun voicing her.

I'm curious to see where the story will go now. I doubt it's only going to be about Momiji trying to suck out Ichiko's fortune.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Misdreavius View Post
Can't help but notice the similarities to Gintama when watching the episode.

The tsukkomis, the nose picking, the references, the screaming, the snide trickery, it's like Gintama but with Hanazawa Kana as lead, which means, it was awesome.
Yep, you can totally tell the director is the same as Gintama. The DBZ joke was also classic Gintama.
Old 2012-07-06, 05:47   Link #89
Lukeman1884

God, that teddy bear creeps me out
Lukeman1884 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-06, 06:12   Link #90
Azuma Denton
~AD~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
That was pretty entertaining. Good start. Ichiko came across as a bit of a bitch at first, but the latter half of the episode proved she isn't that bad. Actually, I like her arrogant attitude. The part where it seemed like she was going to cry because of what the other girls were saying about her but instead burst out laughing was really funny. I can tell Kana is having a lot of fun voicing her.

I'm curious to see where the story will go now. I doubt it's only going to be about Momiji trying to suck out Ichiko's fortune.

Yep, you can totally tell the director is the same as Gintama. The DBZ joke was also classic Gintama.
You have nothing to say about KanaHana's performance??
Azuma Denton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-06, 06:43   Link #91
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azuma Denton View Post
You have nothing to say about KanaHana's performance??
It goes without saying she was perfect as usual.
Old 2012-07-06, 07:38   Link #92
Candyshark

I personally would have prefered another voice actress instead of Kana. Tomatsu pulls goofy stuff easily.
Candyshark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-06, 08:02   Link #93
fertygo
Hyakko Fanboy

I like Hanakawa choice just because she never got role like this, the crazy laugh that she pull in this first episode just refreshing to hear.
Old 2012-07-06, 08:28   Link #94
Forsaken_Infinity

Oh dear god. The amount of references in this one episode is ... wait for it.... over you know that number bla bla bla

Yeap. Easily the most fun episode I have seen in over an year and that's in an year with lots of awesome episodes.
Old 2012-07-06, 09:28   Link #95
uis

I am satisfied with everything in adaption so far. I know because gintama and danshiko team never disappoint me so far...

and that Nadeshiko appear before Ranmaru and Tsuwabuki make me laugh...

-It is okay if you are weak. I will grab your hand and realize your dream-
uis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-06, 11:07   Link #96
-Sho-
~Omedetô~

First episode was hilarious. It was like Nyaruko without male lead & romance(or not if there are some Yuri there )
Guess i'll stick with it for a moment.

Ow forgot that i noticed a guy with blond hair who didn't seems to have an interest for Ichiko. It looks like if he'll be in the cast.

Last edited by -Sho-; 2012-07-06 at 11:24.
-Sho- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-06, 11:54   Link #97
Sheba
I Miss NEET Life

Location: Formerly Iwakawa base and Chaldea. Now Teyvat, the Astral Express & the Outpost
Quote:
Originally Posted by totoum View Post
I personaly lost it at the DBZ reference...because it's so freaking darn true, another favorite was "sweeter than polititian's backroom deals" lost it at that too.

Those are my two favorites but there's plenty of laughs to be found,looking forward to the next episode
I was defintely sold on this series at the German Suplex part, then the shenanigans that followed. "Ichiko, you bitch. Don't change, the world can go the way of Greece for all I care as long as you stay bitchy and peachy like that."
Old 2012-07-06, 12:01   Link #98
Kyouka
Is Here

Purple hair girl at the end the princess type with that laugh is most awesome =D
Kyouka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-06, 12:08   Link #99
Azuma Denton
~AD~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Candyshark View Post
I personally would have prefered another voice actress instead of Kana. Tomatsu pulls goofy stuff easily.
Well, it is a good thing that KanaHana is trying to voice another chara besides her usual voice. And after a tsundere, she can pulls a yankee-type voice...
So it is still a good choice...
Azuma Denton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-06, 12:09   Link #100
Kyouka
Is Here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azuma Denton View Post
Well, it is a good thing that KanaHana is trying to voice another chara besides her usual voice. And after a tsundere, she can pulls a yankee-type voice...
So it is still a good choice...

Hikasa, Youko would be a good choice to after seeing her Va for Gokujo she would had fit the role to
Kyouka is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
comedy, shounen, supernatural