AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2014-02-19, 17:24   Link #2021
II Maestro

Woah~! Good for Saji he finally reach BB.

Wonder what triggered for Saji to reach BB, Ise reach BB by pressing Rias breast well this is Saji we are talking about so he probably reach it normally since he doesn't have weird fetish like Ise.
Old 2014-02-19, 17:30   Link #2022
Endscape
The Mage of Four Hearts
*Author

Saji reaching Balance Breaker, good for him!

I wonder if Odin will appear in this volume, considering Ross's grudge against him?

Illusion, illusion, this is illusion. It cannot harm me.
Old 2014-02-19, 17:43   Link #2023
Avaricia
My Lord

Quote:
Originally Posted by II Maestro View Post
Woah~! Good for Saji he finally reach BB.

Wonder what triggered for Saji to reach BB, Ise reach BB by pressing Rias breast well this is Saji we are talking about so he probably reach it normally since he doesn't have weird fetish like Ise.
Event is focused on Sona's school... you can figure out the rest in your own
Old 2014-02-19, 18:16   Link #2024
n0m@n
C-Z

Where should I start...

First About Rossweisse:
-Yeah, she pretty much falls for Ise by the end of volume 17.
-She's called "Rose" by her grandmother(Rossweisse.)
-She's a prodigy who came up with a method to seal(not unseal) 666 when she was young even though the existence of 666 wasn't clear at that time)
-She gets taken by Euclid but gets saved by Ise at the end. Ise defeats Euclid and he gets captured by the Devils.

About Euclid:
-Yeah, he does show a liking to Rossweisse due to him seeing a resemblance between Ross and his sister. So he's obsessed with Grayfia.
-The reason why he chose Boosted Gear to make a replica off. Since his sister was taken by "red(Sirzechs)", he decided he should become "red(Sekiryuutei)" as well. He seriously is obsessed with Grayfia.
-His obsession was so great that he wanted to take Ross and eventually become his "sister".
-So his kidnapping of her was quite personal and it certainly seemed like he wanted ntr her. (I really wanted to say that word~)

Evil Dragons:
-The Evil Dragons that appeared in this volumes are Grendel, Ladon,Aži Dahāka.
-Ise fights Ladon. Though the later disappears afterwards.
-Ise and Sairaorg tag-team against Grendel. Grendel gets completely defeated and sealed so he won't return.
-Mass produced Evil Dragons are...dumb...just like Fafnir and the previous hosts of Hakuryuukou.

Sona's School:
-The main event occurred in that school.
-It gets assaulted by the terrorists.
-Saji shows his guts. Which eventually leads him to attain BB.

Ise's power-up:
-The power Ise showed in volume 16 is called Dividing Wyvern Fairly.
-He can also change the Wyvern to use "Boost" instead of "Divide" and mix them up.
-He now has access to Longinus Smasher which he used to defeat Euclid.

Others:
-Cao Cao himself doesn't appear but his Holy Spear does in order to help DxD out. Ise gets informed about him joining DxD from Azazel.
-Emperor Belial is a traitor and is linked with Rizevim. Though no one knows about it yet.
-Irina levels up as an Angel. She now has 4 wings.
-Next volume will be Irina main volume. Belial will most likely get involved since he has concerns something that took place in Ise's town and Irina+her parents has something to do with it.
-Xenovia wants to become the Student President hence she is studying hard. She has the highest score among her peer Devils where she scored the average of 90s. Damn she's smart.
Old 2014-02-19, 18:19   Link #2025
Tbolt

Great updates n0m@n, thank you.
Old 2014-02-19, 18:27   Link #2026
Avaricia
My Lord

Quote:
Originally Posted by n0m@n View Post
-So his kidnapping of her was quite personal and it certainly seemed like he wanted ntr her. (I really wanted to say that word~)

Emperor Belial is a traitor and is linked with Rizevim. Though no one knows about it yet
By ''ntr her'' you mean Grayfia right? and also by Belial, is it him alone? or the whole team since his team were pretty much able to solo a Bandersnatch
Old 2014-02-19, 18:33   Link #2027
XFire
150% done

Quote:
Where should I start...

First About Rossweisse:
-Yeah, she pretty much falls for Ise by the end of volume 17.
-She's called "Rose" by her grandmother(Rossweisse.)
-She's a prodigy who came up with a method to seal(not unseal) 666 when she was young even though the existence of 666 wasn't clear at that time)
-She gets taken by Euclid but gets saved by Ise at the end. Ise defeats Euclid and he gets captured by the Devils.

About Euclid:
-Yeah, he does show a liking to Rossweisse due to him seeing a resemblance between Ross and his sister. So he's obsessed with Grayfia.
-The reason why he chose Boosted Gear to make a replica off. Since his sister was taken by "red(Sirzechs)", he decided he should become "red(Sekiryuutei)" as well. He seriously is obsessed with Grayfia.
-His obsession was so great that he wanted to take Ross and eventually become his "sister".

Evil Dragons:
-The Evil Dragons that appeared in this volumes are Grendel, Ladon,Aži Dahāka.
-Ise fights Ladon. Though the later disappears afterwards.
-Ise and Sairaorg tag-team against Grendel. Grendel gets completely defeated and sealed so he won't return.
-Mass produced Evil Dragons are...dumb...just like Fafnir and the previous hosts of Hakuryuukou.

Sona's School:
-The main event occurred in that school.
-It gets assaulted by the terrorists.
-Saji shows his guts. Which eventually leads him to attain BB.

Ise's power-up:
-The power Ise showed in volume 16 is called Dividing Wyvern Fairly.
-He can also change the Wyvern to use "Boost" instead of "Divide" and mix them up.
-He now has access to Longinus Smasher which he used to defeat Euclid.

Others:
-Cao Cao himself doesn't appear but his Holy Spear does in order to help DxD out. Ise gets informed about him joining DxD from Azazel.
-Emperor Belial is a traitor and is linked with Rizevim. Though no one knows about it yet.
-Irina levels up as an Angel. She now has 4 wings.
-Next volume will be Irina main volume. Belial will most likely get involved since he has concerns something that took place in Ise's town and Irina+her parents has something to do with it.
-Xenovia wants to become the Student President hence she is studying hard. She has the highest score among her peer Devils where she scored the average of 90s. Damn she's smart.
-Ross flag confirmed
-Ise beats the shit out of Fake McSiscon
-CaoCao on the good side
-Sairong shows up
-Saji BB confirmed
-Xenovia isn't a moron

There appears to have been a schedule mishap. Somehow Christmas, New Years, Easter and my birthday have all landed on the same day.
Old 2014-02-19, 18:34   Link #2028
Gary29
Not Bennia Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avaricia View Post
By ''ntr her'' you mean Grayfia right? and also by Belial, is it him alone? or the whole team since his team were pretty much able to solo a Bandersnatch
Pretty sure he was referring to Rossweisse, since she's the one he kidnapped.

Pretty good reason to hate Euclid, basically wanting to do the same thing to Rossweisse that Diodora wanted with Asia.

Ise's mini dragons being able to swap between Divide and Boost and mix it up is awesome.

But the biggest surprise... Emperor Belial is a traitor? Looks like we may see a Gremory Group vs the Rating Game Champion battle in the future.

Thanks a lot for these updates, n0m@n. Volume 17 is definitely looking to be my favorite yet.
Old 2014-02-19, 18:42   Link #2029
Avaricia
My Lord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gary29 View Post
Pretty sure he was referring to Rossweisse, since she's the one he kidnapped.

Nom@n said, Euclid wants to ntr HER
for example: ''Dude got ntr'ed by his friend'' and noman said Rossweisse got ntr'ed, doesn't that mean she's not the one getting ntr'ed?

so if it's her, Euclid is basically trying to ntr Grayfia right?
Old 2014-02-19, 18:47   Link #2030
Gary29
Not Bennia Lover

Quote:
Nom@n said, Euclid wants to ntr HER
for example: ''Dude got ntr'ed by his friend'' and noman said Rossweisse got ntr'ed, doesn't that mean she's not the one getting ntr'ed?

so if it's her, Euclid is basically trying to ntr Grayfia right?
If I read that correctly, that would only make sense if she liked him. As in, she would get NTR'd by him because he's going after someone else. But n0m@n was probably trying to say he wanted to NTR Ise by going after Rossweisse.
Old 2014-02-19, 18:52   Link #2031
Hokoga

Quote:
About Euclid:
Wow Euclid is almost as f*#ked up as Diodora
Quote:
Which is weird cause usually she is described as being an idiot.
Spoiler for p.s.:
Old 2014-02-19, 18:52   Link #2032
n0m@n
C-Z

Yeah, I was referring to Rossweisse. I just wanted to say the word "ntr".

Also additional info:
-Saji's BB is called "Malebolge Vritra Promotion".
-Fafnir events a cooking which involves Asia's panties. This made the previous Hakuryukou hosts, and several mass-produced Evil Dragons to find panties as a fascinating thing.
Old 2014-02-19, 18:53   Link #2033
Avaricia
My Lord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gary29 View Post
If I read that correctly, that would only make sense if she liked him. As in, she would get NTR'd by him because he's going after someone else. But n0m@n was probably trying to say he wanted to NTR Ise by going after Rossweisse.
That's what I was trying to say.
Noman probably made a mistake on that part

Quote:
Yeah, I was referring to Rossweisse. I just wanted to say the word "ntr".

Also additional info:
-Saji's BB is called "Malebolge Vritra Promotion".
-Fafnir events a cooking which involves Asia's panties. This made the previous Hakuryukou hosts, and several mass-produced Evil Dragons to find panties as a fascinating thing.
wait... why promotion? I thought the promotion Balance Breaker can only be achieved if Ajuka tweaks the chess piece?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hokoga View Post
Wow Euclid is almost as f*#ked up as Diodora ]
Pretty boy devils never learn
Old 2014-02-19, 18:53   Link #2034
peinmaximus@

n0m@n,now with the Longinus Smasher,Ise reached the god class?

Last edited by peinmaximus@; 2014-02-20 at 19:28.
Old 2014-02-19, 18:59   Link #2035
Avaricia
My Lord

Oh boy, here we go again!
Old 2014-02-19, 19:02   Link #2036
n0m@n
C-Z

Quote:
That's what I was trying to say.
Noman probably made a mistake on that part
Why??

Quote:
wait... why promotion? I thought the promotion Balance Breaker can only be achieved if Ajuka tweaks the chess piece?
It does have the name promotion in it, but its not the same as Ise's Triaina. Plus, it means that its a powerful version of Vritra Promotion which is not wrong.

Quote:
Originally Posted by peinmaximus@ View Post
n0m@n,now with the Longinus Smasher,Ise reached the god class?
Hmm, not actually sure. Ddraig said its really powerful, and he did defeat Euclid with it. Though its called the "Forbidden Move", so maybe?
Old 2014-02-19, 19:06   Link #2037
Avaricia
My Lord

Quote:
Why??
Well, you said something about him trying to ntr Issei even though she has not fallen for him completely yet

Quote:
It does have the name promotion in it, but its not the same as Ise's Triaina. Plus, it means that its a powerful version of Vritra Promotion which is not wrong.

Now that you mention it, I clearly forgot about his dragon king promotion
Old 2014-02-19, 19:24   Link #2038
jopjopjop

Wahaha. I called it right!

http://forums.animesuki.com/showpost...postcount=1159

Anyway, damn you Belial!
Old 2014-02-19, 19:39   Link #2039
jopjopjop

Quote:
His team wasn't able to solo a Bandersnatch, it was an alliance army that he led that defeated the monster.
Old 2014-02-19, 19:39   Link #2040
Yye1
Wide Right

I am still processing the part about xenovia being smart... Also, whats this bout a date between Ise and Ross?!

"Me and my girlfreinds are goin to go see Sex and the City." We're like: "Great! Now i dont have to take you to see that shit!"
-The Great Philosopher Chris Rock
Closed Thread

Tags
action, comedy, echii, harem, oppai, romance, school life