000 - 010: Painful... 0 0%
Voters: 13. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2012-03-11, 15:30   Link #141
neshru

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitten320 View Post
Believe me, they are not. Zaraki slaughtered the guy in 2-3 pages
Every fight outcome was clear from few pages, Kubo managed to drag it out by making characters chat with each other what in anime doesn't take that much space.
Well, apparently the last episode covered the most manga chapters since episode 62. So the pacing was definitely faster than usual, even if not by much.
Also, note how they are getting rid of the omake at the end of the episode so they can fit more manga chapters in the last few episodes.
Old 2012-03-12, 15:26   Link #142
Excelion

I'm feeling a series montage in the second half of the last episode. We've had a lot of those in one form or another, but it's the kind of thing they might do with an early ending. Hopefully with Number One, of course.
Old 2012-03-13, 05:02   Link #143
Jerseykid

The ultimate reveal! All these years and we never knew about the safe zone
Old 2012-03-13, 09:15   Link #144
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitten320 View Post
Believe me, they are not. Zaraki slaughtered the guy in 2-3 pages
You're being extremely generous
Old 2012-03-13, 12:43   Link #145
ookamigirl

The battle continues...
Even the shinigami didn't have it easy.
The flashbacks were interesting to watch.
Good episode.

My Blog --> ookami
Old 2012-03-14, 02:15   Link #146
Forever
Revealing the truth

Surprisingly, the tsukishima fight was quite good. Nice to know that Senbozakura has a weakness that I was wondering for a long time ago....
Old 2012-03-14, 04:12   Link #147
Excelion

Indeed, it was a great battle. Giriko's and Yukio's histories really got glossed over to save time, but it was more impactful in this condensed form. We've also had a couple serious omakes lately, not sure what's up with that.

Just two episodes left! The anime will have moved to within 6 chapters of the manga when the final episode airs if my math is right.
Old 2012-03-14, 16:16   Link #148
dragonmeister
Terror of the Seas

Byakuya's comment about a good fight and the ecstasy between life and death is more of a sign of Kenpachi's influence on him - there seems to be less influence going the other way through their friendship, but it's certainly a step towards somehow increasing the awesomeness of the already-epic duo
Old 2012-03-15, 01:16   Link #149
Guido
Snobby Gentleman

What's wrong with Bleach? Throwing the X-Cution guys right into the foray of battle, after beefing up from Ichigo's Fullbring, and they're quickly swatted away like flies.

Anyone lacking an insan passion for fights and lacking super-HAXX powers as well cannot even dream of taking Zaraki head on, hence, Giriko's utter death is justified; but it's my imagination or shounen anime tends to dispose quickly of old age characters?

Yukio and Jackie were pretty much show business but with all their beefed up Fullbring both Hitsugaya and Renji took them out within a few minutes.

Rukia and Riruka barely have begun the battle for the cute plushies and dolls.

At least, we have Ichigo vs Ginjou and Byakuya vs Tsukishima.

But, I definitely liked Ikkaku vs Shishigawara (Jackpot knuckles guy). Although brief, when they turned to both exchanging blows with their fists the fight turn pretty thrilling and exciting.
Old 2012-03-16, 07:10   Link #150
ChibiGoku
FightingMagic Founder

For anyone that had any doubt... Newtype confirmed 366 is indeed the final episode, which you can see here.
Old 2012-03-16, 08:30   Link #151
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

oh god...using the translator brings some random lulz
Old 2012-03-16, 18:17   Link #152
kitten320

Quote:
Originally Posted by neshru View Post
Well, apparently the last episode covered the most manga chapters since episode 62. So the pacing was definitely faster than usual, even if not by much.
Also, note how they are getting rid of the omake at the end of the episode so they can fit more manga chapters in the last few episodes.
Well I'm glad they do, manga was a total drag. Having to wait for 2 months just to get the outcome I knew from the beginning.

Anime team saved it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. DJ View Post
You're being extremely generous
My bad, it actually took one page
Old 2012-03-17, 04:59   Link #153
monir
cho~ kakkoii

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChibiGoku View Post
For anyone that had any doubt... Newtype confirmed 366 is indeed the final episode, which you can see here.
Here is the Crunchyroll link for the non-Nihongo, strictly English speakers. I guess we will need to open up a Bleach 366 thread to commemorate the Finale.
Old 2012-03-20, 13:44   Link #154
HiddenMessage
Tofu Driver

It's surprising that the final question they chose to answer was the use of the Substitute Badge rather than other important question like how previous generation was involved in this story. Bleach really should of ended right after King Aizen. : \
Old 2012-03-20, 13:45   Link #155
ookamigirl

Ichigo vs Ginjo was nice to watch.
Guess they are both kinda equally strong.
That Ginjo sure did talk a lot...
Looking forward to final episode.

My Blog --> ookami
Old 2012-03-20, 14:00   Link #156
dragonmeister
Terror of the Seas

What happened to everyone calling out the names of their swords? Unless it's supposed to be some big secret (like somehow Ichigo's replaced Zangetsu or Ginjo has another -getsu sword), I can't see a good in-plot reason for them to have lost the bankai thingy of "Bankai. Senbonzakura Kageyoshi" (or similar)
Old 2012-03-20, 18:14   Link #157
Jerseykid

soul society wanting to keep tabs on ichigo via the combat pass does not sound like a dramatic ending to me.
Old 2012-03-20, 18:48   Link #158
Lumir

Sad its ending next episode with the way Aizen was so desperate involving something even greater then himself combined with the hyogokumathingajigger. His whole goal was to stand against the soul king if i remeber, but we were given so little information as to who that was or why Aizen was against it. All we know is that uruhara also knows about it.

Having the series end with a substitute shinigami of the past, and revealing the true nature of the combat pass does not do bleach justice. Soul society has been around for a long time and seeing ichigo's powers and what not would only have soul society wanting to keep and eye on him and analyze his powers, whats so wrong with that? Its not like they tricked ichigo. They just didnt tell him everything and I guess its because he didnt ask.
Old 2012-03-20, 20:38   Link #159
sayde

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerseykid View Post
soul society wanting to keep tabs on ichigo via the combat pass does not sound like a dramatic ending to me.
That's probably because it wasn't intended to be. In Kubo's defense, this arc was only supposed to be the brief one before the big final arc of the series. Unfortunately for the anime, I guess between the budget and the declining ratings, the brief arc is where this will have to end. I think they should finish this series if the manga's final arc is well received.
Old 2012-03-20, 21:53   Link #160
Lumir

Quote:
Originally Posted by sayde View Post
That's probably because it wasn't intended to be. In Kubo's defense, this arc was only supposed to be the brief one before the big final arc of the series. Unfortunately for the anime, I guess between the budget and the declining ratings, the brief arc is where this will have to end. I think they should finish this series if the manga's final arc is well received.
I think they should finish the anime in 3 ova's (3 or more depending on the length of the last arc), or a short series since they cant continue presently. Its bleach I have fallowed it since the beginning and would like closure =). Lots of good memories from bleach, its sad to see it not completed.