AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Archived Manga & Light Novel Discussion

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2009-12-05, 17:10   Link #301
Valerian Mengsk

Opps, my bad as well, haha.
Old 2009-12-06, 15:24   Link #302
ser4

i've never seen a shonen manga/manhwa where the protagonists gets beaten so much i mean look at that guy out of all those fights he had he won only once ...well once and a half if you count that drunk girl
Old 2009-12-19, 11:43   Link #303
Yorae_paladin1

latst chappy was great especiallly the revelation on who the dummy is
"I do not hate you. I do not think your a monster just another species trying to live like us humans. If there is a monster in this world its nature itself for wanting and allowing spectacles of death and destruction."

Neo Human Angelus Von Doom to Abyssal Riful before there battle. My fic saga revelations of the past title Advent Rising
Old 2009-12-31, 03:24   Link #304
ievoi
substantial

Wheres 63? I need my fix.
Old 2009-12-31, 04:58   Link #305
felix
sleepyhead
*Author

Its the holidays. Probably no chapters this week.
Old 2010-02-04, 01:51   Link #306
Bonta Kun
Know who you are

RAWR!!!

It's all kicking off now!

Altho I know whats to come, I still want some more LT epic ownage stuff.
Really hope Gan steps up to fill that role
Old 2010-02-04, 03:02   Link #307
Xion Valkyrie

New chapter felt incredibly short =/
Old 2010-02-04, 11:36   Link #308
Zet
Flame Bringer

for those who don't know there is gonna be a part 2 of the series
Old 2010-02-04, 14:56   Link #309
frubam
simp for Lyria

Send a message via AIM to frubam
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xion Valkyrie View Post
New chapter felt incredibly short =/
glad i wasn't the only one who thought this
Old 2010-02-16, 19:15   Link #310
frubam
simp for Lyria

So, Jeeha is actually [was] a student of FD. That's interesting. I didn't think FD would actually fight the gang, but I'm def not surprised, given his nature thus far. Hopefully, the fact that FD delayed the test means that Gang will eventually get tired of waiting, and go pay an up-close and personal visit to FD .

And Hyumi( or whatever that girl who just fought the dummy name was) seemed like Gang's kinda girl.
Old 2010-02-16, 21:58   Link #311
Battler-kun

I'd chose Hyunmi over Madoka.
Old 2010-02-16, 22:16   Link #312
Bonta Kun
Know who you are

Quote:
Originally Posted by Battler-kun View Post
I'd chose Hyunmi over Madoka.
For me it's Madoka all the way!

Well I'll have to be honest and say that how hawt the girls look in this series plays a rather huge factor but even so Hyunmi is lovely in her own way

Well even given how the personalities/attitudes of some character's I still love em, for me they are all handled very well.

lol loved Gan's lines, highly amusing even tho I don't think it actually means anything serious.
One reason I always thought about why Gan never bothered with the girls in the school is he knows all too well what they really are like and just doesn't want that trouble
Old 2010-02-16, 22:47   Link #313
Yorae_paladin1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonta Kun View Post
For me it's Madoka all the way!

Well I'll have to be honest and say that how hawt the girls look in this series plays a rather huge factor but even so Hyunmi is lovely in her own way

Well even given how the personalities/attitudes of some character's I still love em, for me they are all handled very well.

lol loved Gan's lines, highly amusing even tho I don't think it actually means anything serious.
One reason I always thought about why Gan never bothered with the girls in the school is he knows all too well what they really are like and just doesn't want that trouble
agreed madoka all the way but Hyunmi has more chemistry with gang
"I do not hate you. I do not think your a monster just another species trying to live like us humans. If there is a monster in this world its nature itself for wanting and allowing spectacles of death and destruction."

Neo Human Angelus Von Doom to Abyssal Riful before there battle. My fic saga revelations of the past title Advent Rising
Old 2010-02-16, 22:51   Link #314
evil|plushie
The Last Frontier

Madoka's more flirty while Hyunmi basically is like female Gang. Whether that means they'll get along or even be intr in each other is a different thing totally though

http://sining83.blogspot.com
Old 2010-02-16, 23:08   Link #315
Yorae_paladin1

Quote:
Originally Posted by evil|plushie View Post
Madoka's more flirty while Hyunmi basically is like female Gang. Whether that means they'll get along or even be intr in each other is a different thing totally though
Hyunmi and Gang are rivals now for the student council bit but i bet theyll get along cause gang showed Hyunmi respect much more than Guesong did

Old 2010-02-21, 19:11   Link #316
frubam
simp for Lyria

HA, well I was hoping Gang would step into the fray, but I think I liked it better(initially anyways) that Madoka got a superb blow in when the others couldn't/didn't. Gotta love the look on FD's face when she grabbed him XD. Still though, I know how deadly Madoka is when she gets a hold of you, but I wouldn't think that even FD would worry about that when he beat the gang so easily. I would have prefered if Madoka "never let go" of him, but I guess in her condition, it was all she could do(and 'do' she did =d) ). There's no way Gang didn't see that, I expect him to get mad at the gang for leaving him out of the fun.

Also, as much as the whole Vera business is going to be a vital part of the story, I'd prefer them not to interrupt interesting battle scenes with another char's important(or unimportant) plot... stuff >.>.
Old 2010-02-21, 21:10   Link #317
Xion Valkyrie

Quote:
Originally Posted by frubam View Post
HA, well I was hoping Gang would step into the fray, but I think I liked it better(initially anyways) that Madoka got a superb blow in when the others couldn't/didn't. Gotta love the look on FD's face when she grabbed him XD. Still though, I know how deadly Madoka is when she gets a hold of you, but I wouldn't think that even FD would worry about that when he beat the gang so easily. I would have prefered if Madoka "never let go" of him, but I guess in her condition, it was all she could do(and 'do' she did =d) ). There's no way Gang didn't see that, I expect him to get mad at the gang for leaving him out of the fun.

Also, as much as the whole Vera business is going to be a vital part of the story, I'd prefer them not to interrupt interesting battle scenes with another char's important(or unimportant) plot... stuff >.>.
Now that FD's been thrown into the arena though, I can see Gang deciding to fight him cause he's been itching for a fight (also wants to try out his new move?)
Old 2010-02-22, 00:32   Link #318
Yorae_paladin1

Well this gives insight on how fucked up veras family really is now i know why she turned out like she did now

Old 2010-02-22, 00:35   Link #319
Valerian Mengsk

I move that we rename FD to Darth Vader wannabe. Since he insists on using force choke.

Humor aside, I think Gan might si this one out, cause it gives him a chance to observe everyone's fighting style, but then again, this is GANGRYOUNG we are talking about.
Old 2010-02-22, 02:23   Link #320
Xion Valkyrie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valerian Mengsk View Post
I move that we rename FD to Darth Vader wannabe. Since he insists on using force choke.

Humor aside, I think Gan might si this one out, cause it gives him a chance to observe everyone's fighting style, but then again, this is GANGRYOUNG we are talking about.
Haha, Gan never sits anything out. Remember the time he was in a cast and he still was itching for a fight?
Closed Thread

Tags
action, fantasy, martial arts, shounen, supernatural