AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Old 2013-02-01, 12:58   Link #2461
Tak
Catholic = Cat addiction?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimidori View Post
1vs3 brawl with my Cent7, I won .
Excellent, what I want to see on my fellow Muppets!

You should have seen what Endless, myself and Touma pulled off round after round last night.

In just about every seemingly losing situation, we ended up coming on top, consistently. Not easy to pull off.

- Tak

Remember, the toes you step on today may be connected to the @ss you have to kiss tomorrow.
Tak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-01, 13:05   Link #2462
Sumeragi
Banned

Ironic how I'm making more money off my Pz III than my Pz IV..... and I'm running HEAT on both.
Sumeragi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-01, 13:23   Link #2463
willx
Nyaaan~~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumeragi View Post
Ironic how I'm making more money off my Pz III than my Pz IV..... and I'm running HEAT on both.
Hm, I guess it's the difference of the +30% credit earning (vis-a-vis damage dealt) and the differential between the HEAT costs of the respective ammo?
Old 2013-02-01, 13:51   Link #2464
willx
Nyaaan~~

Again, somehow I missed it, so here's both Januart 31 and Feb 1:

Silentstalkers Russian Q&A 31.1.2013

Highlights
- tier 10 light tanks? "I am really not sure" (SS: apparently there was another leak from somewhere saying those might come eventually)
- apparently, the Leopard's gun L7A3 might be even more accurate and have faster aiming than the one of the E-50M (SS: 0.28 mentioned)
- WG doesn't support the P2W attitude despite the fact that the Chinese (SEA) server sort of inclines to it
- tanks in game do not act as a arty splash barrier (SS: if a MS-1 stands hidden behind the Maus, an arty shell falls next to the Maus so that the Maus stands between it and the MS-1, if the splash is big enough to reach the MS-1, it will get damaged despite the fact it is covered)
- SerB doesn't see any suitable tanks for German premium T8 med tank

http://ftr-wot.blogspot.cz/2013/02/122013.html

Silentstalkers Russian Q&A 1.2.2013

Highlights
- apparently there won't be special "emblems" for Ukraine (the trident), double-headed eagle (symbol of Russia) etc. - "there are flags for that"
- there most likely be no "free tanks" during the arty tier 10 branch prologning ("there's enough arty around even without that")
- crew skills have no effect on server spot check frequency (SS: the server checks whether the tank can spot the enemy vehicles in certain frequencies (from cca 0,5s to cca 3s) - these are not affected)
- a "wounded" crew member will always operate on 50 percent skill efficiency (absolutely, not 50 percent of his trained skill). However, if you put a crew into the tank that doesn't belong (for example a LT crew into a heavy) and the efficiency drops below 50 percent, the negative modifier will apply also on the "wounded crewmember" skill (eg it's not possible to actually BUFF skill by killing your crewmember)
- each crewmember has his own collision model (for example two loaders - one is on the right of the gun, one on the left)
- the "master" XP requirement does not depend on the day or hour of the week, the statistics for it are averaged on the week before that.
- if new arty vehicle is introduced into the branch a player has already unlocked, it will likely count as unlocked too (SS: in other words - if the player unlocked all 8 arties and new arty is introduced at tier 5, it'll be unlocked for the player if I understand that correctly)
- after the introduction of tier 10 arties, the arties will still have specific MM, but SerB mentions he's thinking about allowing a bigger difference between arties teams (for example 3 arties in one team, 4 in other).
- 0.8.4 and 0.8.5 - changes in profitability of various tanks? "if necessery, as always"
- German heavy branch with Grosstraktor, NbFz nad DW? "no comment for now"

http://ftr-wot.blogspot.cz/

Last edited by willx; 2013-02-01 at 14:33.
willx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-01, 14:03   Link #2465
Sumeragi
Banned

Decision: I'm keeping the Königstiger, but will still buy equipment for the future E-75.
Old 2013-02-01, 14:20   Link #2466
Tak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumeragi View Post
Decision: I'm keeping the Königstiger, but will still buy equipment for the future E-75.
Ahead of you!

I just took it out for a test drive today... pure joy baby, pure joy!

And... already a Mastery Badge in stock configuration.

- Tak

Remember, the toes you step on today may be connected to the @ss you have to kiss tomorrow.
Old 2013-02-01, 14:26   Link #2467
RRW
Unspecified
*Scanlator

My second Top Gun

So I decide to focus on US TD since it my specialty until I am CW ready

RRW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-01, 14:40   Link #2468
Blaat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tak View Post
Ahead of you!

I just took it out for a test drive today... pure joy baby, pure joy!

- Tak
Wow, nice one I'm still far away from my Tiger II. 20.000 research points away from the Tiger I but I'll get there, eventually.
Old 2013-02-01, 14:44   Link #2469
Tak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaat View Post
Wow, nice one I'm still far away from my Tiger II. 20.000 research points away from the Tiger I but I'll get there, eventually.
Yeah, I grinded hard for the E-75 last month, only to have it sit in the garage until today... it was completely my fault.

Sorry my pretty baby E-75... *caress caress*

- Tak (On the bright side... my KT is now a very capable trainer)

Last edited by Tak; 2013-02-01 at 14:57.
Old 2013-02-01, 15:01   Link #2470
Sumeragi
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tak View Post
I recognize only Ace.
Old 2013-02-01, 15:18   Link #2471
Sumeragi
Banned

February 1st, 2013 Noon Win Status

T-25: +1
StuG: -2
PzIV: -1
PzIII: +5
PzVIB: +2

Net: +5
Old 2013-02-01, 17:24   Link #2472
Mow Yun

Send a message via AIM to Mow Yun
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaat View Post
Great video, oddly the gun sight is bugged or something. The reload timer was stuck on 0.00 all the time.
It was a Tiger II I believe (had no idea that people play this game without turning on vehicle model under marker options ) He did hit him once I think, but it was non-penetrating.

Did you get the Spartan medal Kimidori?

Anyway M5A1 Stuart is now on elite status and I sold it. Of the M5A1 Stuart I can only say this, of all the Tier IV tanks I've played with in World of Tanks. This one was the most... fun.

*cue amazing grace*
If its the gun sight counter I'm thinking of, it doesn't work for replays.
Mow Yun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-01, 18:56   Link #2473
Awrya
U mad?

Earned enough exp on PzIII/IV to research VK3601H, the stock version was so bad that I needed to convert exp to free exp to actually deal damage with my gun.
Even then it doesn't feel like it's that good, but maybe it's because I played against tier 8s (bad MM).
Still with stock engine, acceleration is so bad.
Old 2013-02-01, 19:23   Link #2474
LeoXiao
思想工作

Pz 3/4 with a GLD and rammer is way better than the stock elite one. Actually, GLD on any tank is pure awesome.
LeoXiao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-01, 19:33   Link #2475
Sumeragi
Banned

February 1st, 2013 16:30 Win Status

T-25: +2
StuG: -8
PzIV: +2
PzIII: +6
PzVIB: +0

Net: +2

Seems like my StuG is getting the shaft today.
Old 2013-02-01, 19:40   Link #2476
Ithekro
Gamilas Falls

Sometimes the StuG life is cruel.
Old 2013-02-01, 19:45   Link #2477
Endless Soul
Megane girl fan

Conversely, my StuG is performing quite well today. As for the other regular tanks, well...
Old 2013-02-01, 20:13   Link #2478
Strigon 13
Electrosphere

Quote:
Originally Posted by Awrya View Post
Earned enough exp on PzIII/IV to research VK3601H, the stock version was so bad that I needed to convert exp to free exp to actually deal damage with my gun.
Even then it doesn't feel like it's that good, but maybe it's because I played against tier 8s (bad MM).
Still with stock engine, acceleration is so bad.
The VK3601H is actually a heavy in medium form that's the reason why is so slow, and it worth to research it from the Pz4 so you could have the 105mm to actually deal some damage.

---------------------------------

The Pz 3/4 is sooooo underated because it can't mount the 105mm, but its speed & acceleration are on par of a light tank. And it's soo satisfiying to troll other tier 5 mediums on this baby, also it can bounce various shots made to you, because is not so "squared" like the Pz4.
Strigon 13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-01, 22:33   Link #2479
Gravitas Free Zone

Quote:
Originally Posted by willx View Post
Recently I've noticed that GUP/GUP2 people keep saying "panzervor!" at me at the beginning of battle, regardless of the side I'm on. Is it malicious of me if I prefer them to be on the other team so I can blast them?
I haven't seen all of them, but several of them are amusing if you go back and forth with the "Panzer vor!" thing. Though my usual response is "Panties do what?" or "Panzer vor means Panzer vor."

The VK36 might not be fast, but it has decent enough power to weight with the final engine that it can travel reasonably well. And yeah, sturdy.
Gravitas Free Zone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-01, 22:47   Link #2480
Strigon 13
Electrosphere

Teamwork always work

Spoiler:
Strigon 13 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
mmo games, war game, wargaming.net, world of tanks