Closed Thread

Old 2009-07-08, 07:30   Link #1
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

[MANGA] Bleach Chapter 365 Discussion

Whose Side are We On

Quote:

Quote:
* Starts with Hirako saying, "Long time no see, Aizen.". Hirako appeared leading the vizards' group.Gin, seeing the vizards' entrance says, "Great isn't it. Now all the familiar people are present."Aizen glances at the vizards' with a nasty smile.

* Sotaichou noticed the vizards' appearance and says with surprise, "Hirako Shinji!... So you've been hiding in the real world, huh?..."After Hirako says his hi to Aizen, he turns to the vizards and asks, "We all met here after such a long time. Is there anyone here from the 13 Squads you'd like to greet?"

* Shinji inquires, is there anyone from Gotei 13 they would like to greet . Hiyori replies negatively which irritates Shinji and he retorts saying he was asking all not Hiyori alone . Hiyori loses her temper and snarls saying she is included in everybody. Love Hacchi Rose and Kensei reply negatively too . Lisa leaves the group and heads away to Hiyori's surprise . Mashiro wants to meet Berry Tan ( Ichigo) and Shinji goes to greet Yamaji .

* Scene changes to Lisa who is talking to a semi conscious Shunshui. She proceeds to abuse Shunshui. Kyoraku snaps and pleads her to stop as it hurts .Shunshui complements Risa's beauty, observing that she has become prettier than before . Risa chides and tells him to go back to sleep as she is stronger than before . Shunshui says he is glad that Risa has been alright.

* Muguruma Kensei appears before Hisagi Shuuhei for just one moment and looks down at the suffering and hard breathing Hisagi. Hisagi who noticed Kensei is astonished and left speechless. Hirako says to Hiyori, "I'll go say hi to soutaicho-san, too", and does just that. Yamaji seeing Hirako appear before him quietly asks, have you come to setlle scores ?

* Hirako answers, he has to settle stuff with Aizen and not SS .Yamaji then asks,can the vizards consider allies then. Hirako, "It should be pretty obvious that it's useless.". Hearing these words Yama squeezes his sword tighter. But Hirako doesn't care and goes on, "We're not your allies, we're Aizen's enemies and in truth Ichigo's allies". Once he finished this speech, Hirako leaves Yamamoto vanishing.

* Hirako, Kensei and Lisa go back to where they were before. Vizards are ready for battle, all of them are gathered together now. Suddenly Wonderwise starts to shout loudly, "Aa~auu~u." Upon hearing that strange shout Gin mutters, "What is it now... What a noisy child. I kinda dislike him.". Tousen then shuts him up saying, "There's a meaning to Wonderweiss' shout, just be quiet and watch."

* Together with Wonderweiss' strange shout the giant starts making sounds, "Go~on, guba~n, docha~a". And all of a sudden there's a gap opening under the giant's only eye and it starts spiting out large amounts of something darkish.All the captains momentarily freeze trying to figure out what this something is.Kira is suprised and Soi Fon question whether they are gillians .And all the Gillians vomited by the giant rush towards the vizards.

* Hirako puts his hand on his mask and mutters, "Let's roll."And vizards with their masks on attack!

Credits : SpaceCat / Zetauno // VASSiLi / CG

Quote:
As a reminder, Bleach manga has been licensed by Viz media, and thus providing links which help in illegally obtaining such material is forbidden, as stated in the Forum Rules. Inability to follow this rule will result in a BAN!
Quote:
* NO Scannalation links or NAMES

* NO Online Reader links

* NO RAW links

Last edited by Zu Ra; 2009-07-09 at 10:17.
Old 2009-07-08, 07:37   Link #2
Gin
*Artist

sounds like a pretty good chapter, i like the part with gin in it
Old 2009-07-08, 07:43   Link #3
kitten320

Lol good one Lisa

OMG! Aizen is suprised! 0_0
Old 2009-07-08, 07:48   Link #4
Frailty
Constellation
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitten320 View Post
OMG! Aizen is suprised! 0_0
therefore I conclude, Aizen does not know all!

LOL nice chapter.. I was more surprised that it didn't revert back to HM
KT made a pretty nice decision there

ok so Kyouraku ain't dead, how bout Uki?

oh and 1st squad VC finally made a short appearance, where has he been all this time?

Old 2009-07-08, 07:51   Link #5
OnionSoup

This is FAKE FAKE FAKE..

FK this is fake. Too good to be true. You see HM when the original scanlation comes out.
Old 2009-07-08, 07:52   Link #6
Haak
Me, An Intellectual

*sigh* Kyouraku isn't dead. Shame.

But the rest looks really good. For the first time in a long while I'm eagerly anticipating.
Old 2009-07-08, 07:53   Link #7
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Shunshui and Risa interaction with each will be the highlight of the chapter closely followed by the Vizard masks . Also Tosen reaction to Gin bad mouthing WW was amusing , as never before Tosen's acted like a superior to Gin and even Aizen doesn't chide Gin .

I cant wait for the spoiler picture of vizards masks. Also Risa's mask has a cross hopefully nothing to do with D.Gray Man .
Old 2009-07-08, 08:01   Link #8
kitten320

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnionSoup View Post
This is FAKE FAKE FAKE..

FK this is fake. Too good to be true. You see HM when the original scanlation comes out.
Sorry, but this one is definetly real.

Besides if Kubo decided to go to HM, he would show us a tleast one page in HM last week. He always does.

Anyway I knew that Shunsui was fine. I still think that Stark never shot him. It more looked like if Shunsui had jumped.

And go Gin! Shut that brat!
Old 2009-07-08, 08:04   Link #9
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Whose Side Are We On.

Going by the chapter title one would hope the Vizards would represent a 3rd front against HM and SS . But alas they are on Ichigo side who supports SS.
Old 2009-07-08, 08:12   Link #10
Ichy
It`s a miracle!

Location: This is the Kind of Woman I want to play Games with. And by playing Games I mean.... ^____^
Al lot happens in MY BLEACH?
OMG I hope it stays that way for a looong time.
Old 2009-07-08, 08:16   Link #11
Kayin
s c a r l e t
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via AIM to Kayin
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geta Boshi View Post

Whose Side Are We On.

Going by the chapter title one would hope the Vizards would represent a 3rd front against HM and SS . But alas they are on Ichigo side who supports SS.
Well, Ichigo doesn't support evil megalomaniacs, so of course he'll side with SS. It's more like two opposing countries against one really evil country that's trying to take over the world. I'll only be disappointed if Kubo portrays the Vizards trying to get brownie points with SS, then we'll know they pussed out.

Besides, I think the Vizards know that Ichigo is trusted by the SS with a certain air of suspicion. They also don't want him to be a puppet of SS, which makes you wonder why they're so desperate to have Ichigo be a part of the Vizard gang.
Old 2009-07-08, 08:27   Link #12
Wolcik

Send a message via MSN to Wolcik
At least Vaizards are decent - now we have to wait how godly will Aizen act this time...
Old 2009-07-08, 08:31   Link #13
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kayin View Post
Well, Ichigo doesn't support evil megalomaniacs, so of course he'll side with SS. It's more like two opposing countries against one really evil country that's trying to take over the world. I'll only be disappointed if Kubo portrays the Vizards trying to get brownie points with SS, then we'll know they pussed out.

Besides, I think the Vizards know that Ichigo is trusted by the SS with a certain air of suspicion. They also don't want him to be a puppet of SS, which makes you wonder why they're so desperate to have Ichigo be a part of the Vizard gang.

It would have been way more interesting if vizards were indeed were a 3rd front who proceeded to take out SS forces too when they were done with HM .

As Ichigo is not in Fake KT aiding SS on behest of ichigo is same as being an external aide to SS. They may not be SS lapdogs but they have no ulterior motive for helping SS then Vengeance . Ichigo and vizards have a mutually beneficial relationship. At the current juncture Ichigo needs them more, i.e. to seek power and mastering the hollow form .

Lot of us here, from a very long time were hoping for a phase shift in villiany but alas it isn't so . We are stuck with the same ole lack luster ones .
Old 2009-07-08, 08:36   Link #14
Hitsugaya_Toushiro

quick OT question.............did the shinigamis always float on air?

i don't remember this thing during SS saga.....everyone was always on the floor....only Ichigo was flying 2 times (one with the big wing, one with the flying brown cape vs the Sougyoku).....

then during the arrancar saga, everyone was flying........except Ichigo's friend........but then also Ichigo started flying vs Grimmjow etc...

so?
Old 2009-07-08, 08:39   Link #15
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

All shinigamis can float in air if they wanted to . It was first demonstrated during Sora Arc and explained in detail during Ichigo trip to Zangetsu world . But later it got a bit sidelined as many shinigami bankai had wings from Toshiro to Byakuya.

EDIT : First shown in Chapter 5

Last edited by Zu Ra; 2009-07-08 at 08:50.
Old 2009-07-08, 08:43   Link #16
Waking_Dreamer
Dreamer King

Interesting chapter, though again I think Kubo could have put twice as much in...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitsugaya_Toushiro View Post
quick OT question.............did the shinigamis always float on air?

i don't remember this thing during SS saga.....everyone was always on the floor....only Ichigo was flying 2 times (one with the big wing, one with the flying brown cape vs the Sougyoku).....

then during the arrancar saga, everyone was flying........except Ichigo's friend........but then also Ichigo started flying vs Grimmjow etc...

so?
I always thought In SS they couldnt but in the real world they can float/fly.....seeing as how there isnt that much spirit particles to bind them.

Also, I never expected the vizards to become heels from faces...at most theyre antiheroes...
Old 2009-07-08, 08:50   Link #17
kenshinobu

Send a message via Yahoo to kenshinobu
here we go...
Old 2009-07-08, 08:56   Link #18
RDF2050
Superidol

Yeah I love Spoiler

I can't wait for read it

Thank you for the spoiler scans (can i say it like that xD)
Old 2009-07-08, 08:59   Link #19
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waking_Dreamer View Post
I never expected the vizards to become heels from faces...at most theyre antiheroes...
Polar changes are quite common in Bleach thats what made the plot juicy in the past . Aizen/Tosen were introduced as face later went on to become heels . Even Urahara was introduced as somewhat of a heel who proceeded to become a face as story progressed .

And this current change, wont be bizarre on what.a.twist level
Old 2009-07-08, 09:59   Link #20
Ichimaru

WW awesome, this dude controls crap minions though...should give him a few arrancars instead of menos

gin ftw
Closed Thread

Tags
manga, weekly chapter discussion