AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series

Notices

Old 2024-04-11, 18:41   Link #21
grecefar

there some things I didn't like in this chapter, like livia coming in the agency and the left so quickly and while I understand that with his job seeing so much women cheating like in this case, the mc doesn't think about romance or marriage.

I'll give it a couple of chapters but it doesn't look good.
grecefar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2024-04-11, 21:58   Link #22
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
I did enjoy Livia's tale of the homeless, but I'm glad she found Sara in the end. And didn't even have to spend her savings on it . And I'm glad for Suzuki that he did turn things around. I think as a novelist he's gotten more than enough stimulation to get his life back on track . Even if Livia's efforts didn't actually result in her keeping a job for long!

Love how we went from not wanting to get Sara involved in cases like adultery...and immediately she gets involved in an adultery case !

Also I kind of like the ship between Sousuke and Brenda. Obviously she's got a long road ahead since he's completely tuned out on the chances to get involved in a romance. But so long as she's interested there's a pulse there.
Old 2024-04-12, 00:08   Link #23
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Quote:
Originally Posted by stray View Post
the "we have Hinamatsuri at home" vibe
We even got a blond delinquent character in episode 2

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
serenade_beta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2024-04-12, 02:00   Link #24
Chosen_Hero

Not a fan of the MC throwing out Livia and just letting her keep on being homeless (what is it with some anime trying to make homelessness into somethings endearing?), couldn't he just have her around as extra muscle? She is a knight. Meanwhile, the princess gets to stay because.... magic, I guess? Wouldn't Livia working for him make more sense since she is older then the literal child?

I'll give it one more episode, but that's only if I even bother to actually watch it.
Old 2024-04-12, 02:19   Link #25
scififan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chosen_Hero View Post
Not a fan of the MC throwing out Livia and just letting her keep on being homeless (what is it with some anime trying to make homelessness into somethings endearing?), couldn't he just have her around as extra muscle? She is a knight. Meanwhile, the princess gets to stay because.... magic, I guess? Wouldn't Livia working for him make more sense since she is older then the literal child?
The detective feels that the lady knight is messing up his business. Maybe she will not hinder his work by just sitting and idling in his office. He tells her to get out, but he will still feed her. Her pride as a knight causes her to walk out to street. However, she does a good thing, by inspiring a novelist who lost hope.
scififan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2024-04-12, 11:27   Link #26
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Yeah, her pride really got in the way. She doesn't know the world well, she should at least have let him help her find a job. I don't know how the manual labor for illegals job market is in Japan, but she's got the muscle for it. Maybe some advice to not be so noticeable. Just some hair dye would have done a lot.
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2024-04-12, 11:33   Link #27
HandofFate

the detective offered to find her a new job and place to stay, but the Knight said she wanted to handle it herself
Old 2024-04-12, 15:16   Link #28
fukarming

The Cliche is the female knight stays around and ruins all the detective cases for laugh. I am glad they didn't go with cliche and go with how normal people will do.
Then they came for me and force me to be a vegan by that time no one was left to speak up.
fukarming is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2024-04-12, 20:31   Link #29
Strahan

Yea, I'd have told her get your place and job on your own but you can still crash here for a week or two until you get the new place. She gets to keep her pride but also not have to sleep under a bridge, heh.

Princess is like meh, she'll survive lol. I'd tell her next time she flies for a pic, use that magic to obscure everything but your eyes. Then just lift the phone up to your eye level to take the pic. Less chance of someone seeing.

I am impressed that they actually acknowledged that flaw in invisibility. Not many shows will do that, so that was pretty cool.
Strahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2024-04-18, 17:59   Link #30
HandofFate

kind of sad watching her being homeless in episode 3
Old 2024-04-18, 18:39   Link #31
grecefar

indeed, I don't like to see livia as a homeless. I just hope she gets a job and end the gag soon.

it was fun the cult part and livia being oblivious about it.
Old 2024-04-18, 21:57   Link #32
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
I think Livia might as well have just stayed with the cult honestly. Good food and a roof over her head. And maybe could have turned that group into an actual force for good.

Would love to see her actually get a job. But I sadly think being homeless is just her shtick and she'll be that the whole series.

In that case might as well shift the focus back to the detective stuff.
Old 2024-04-19, 01:46   Link #33
Alchemist007
*Author

She's a survivor who doesn't like BS.
Old 2024-04-19, 01:50   Link #34
HandofFate

with the cult episode, it reminds even more of Hinamatsuri.
at least in that one, the homeless character found a home really quick. and yes i cried.
Old 2024-04-19, 04:54   Link #35
Tenzen12

I was afraid that other homeless people would hook Livia on pachinko, but fortunately she only got into religious cult

Jokes aside I don't particularly mind if she stay homeless, she looks quite happy with her life after all.
Old 2024-04-19, 07:29   Link #36
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlareKnight View Post
I think Livia might as well have just stayed with the cult honestly. Good food and a roof over her head. And maybe could have turned that group into an actual force for good.
Maybe. Or maybe the cult is a force from the other world just waiting for other refugees to nab them or something.
Old 2024-04-19, 15:38   Link #37
scififan

The guy wielding the knife complains about his lost family fortune. Is it a coincidence or the reference to the killer of Shinzo Abe? The anime might get in trouble if some groups complain to the anime company.
scififan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2024-04-19, 16:42   Link #38
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scififan View Post
The guy wielding the knife complains about his lost family fortune. Is it a coincidence or the reference to the killer of Shinzo Abe? The anime might get in trouble if some groups complain to the anime company.
He's not the first person in anime whose mother fell for some sect and lost everything.
Old 2024-04-20, 21:30   Link #39
Strahan

Livia is lucky this is the world of Henjin no Salad Bowl and not the world of hentai. A cute, busty young lady meeting up with a bunch of guys under a bridge could be the setup for a very different type of show, lol.

Too bad she didn't use her influence to get them to stop fleecing people. I'm sure it's not the last of them we'll see though.
Strahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2024-04-25, 15:43   Link #40
grecefar

I liked this chapter, it was nice to see a bullying case being solved quickly and efficiently and with that lawyer they should get a pretty good compensation. I would've like to see the conclusion but sara said that they were saved so everything is ok.

and the story behind sara's world, a detective doing his work and figure it out part of it and it was oda nobunaga that was transported to her world and she is a descendant of him. That's cool.