AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Old 2008-04-22, 08:32   Link #61
Kamel

Well they are connected in the ending........
But I really doubt that, I also don't think Rollo will become a positive character, as we see from ep 3 even if he did join black knights he would be as dangerous for his allies as for his enemies. He does care for lulu unfortunately it does not change the fact that he seems to be a psychopath. The real problem is that if he really wants lulu as his brother then his likely action would be killing off nunally who would threaten to take "his" place.
Kamel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-22, 08:52   Link #62
Larcx
Zetsubou

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nanami View Post
When I first saw Rolo, I thought the same. But now this feels odd to me... If it was true then there would be some connection on opening between Rolo and Nunnally, but instead she have new chair, she's older too. So she must living somewhere. So I think this theory is wrong.
U mean

Spoiler for Nunnally:

well it's still unconfirmed....

but yes,as i say...
it's just my crazy theory
Larcx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-22, 08:55   Link #63
Nanami
~ stray wolf ~

No way! Rather I think she's just somewhere outside Japan / Area 11, propably with VV.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamel View Post
(...) if he did join black knights he would be as dangerous for his allies as for his enemies. He does care for lulu unfortunately it does not change the fact that he seems to be a psychopath. The real problem is that if he really wants lulu as his brother then his likely action would be killing off nunally who would threaten to take "his" place.
I won't mind But this is point.
Nanami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-22, 09:04   Link #64
Larcx
Zetsubou

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nanami View Post
No way! Rather I think she's just somewhere outside Japan / Area 11, propably with VV.

I won't mind But this is point.
anyhow....
if she's with V2.......
there might be a chance Brother VS Sister?
if Nunnally will be the new G******* of **?

question is why Nunnally not seek his Brother in the past one year?
is she's being overwrite 2?
or she's already know Zero identity?
Larcx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-22, 18:43   Link #65
kimchipride
Geass User

Rollo is a badass.
Old 2008-04-22, 20:22   Link #66
KrimzonStriker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamel View Post
Well they are connected in the ending........
But I really doubt that, I also don't think Rollo will become a positive character, as we see from ep 3 even if he did join black knights he would be as dangerous for his allies as for his enemies. He does care for lulu unfortunately it does not change the fact that he seems to be a psychopath. The real problem is that if he really wants lulu as his brother then his likely action would be killing off nunally who would threaten to take "his" place.
What, what, what? You're kidding me right? It's actually because he's so obviously bad that it would be the perfect twist if he went good don't you think? C'mon, give the guy a chance, he's got a lot of potential from what I can tell.
Old 2008-04-22, 22:34   Link #67
Joni3Nyo
☆ ポンポンら~♪

I was shocked to see his reaction...

Spoiler for rollo reaction:
Joni3Nyo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-23, 02:56   Link #68
Crontica

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triple_R View Post
Wow... that's a truly inspired and intreresting theory!

I'd love for it to be right, as far-fetched as it may be.

Lol while that would make one "WtfBBQ!?" of a plot twist there would have to be some one in there with a Geass of shape shifting to beable do that (could it be the emperor has multiple geass?) as crazy as it may be it seems like such a thing clamp/sunrise would pull off
after episode 22 you got to be on guard for anything these days
Old 2008-04-23, 21:32   Link #69
Blue_Mercy
Veteran

Nah, Rolo isn't Nunnally and Rolo defecting really wouldn't be that strange. He's already shown he has a creepy affection for his fake brother and no problem killing other Britannians. If he joins the Black Knights he can freely practice his madness, of course I still don't like the fact that he tried to take Nunnally's place or that Urabe was killed fighting him. He also doesn't seem like a character that will survive the season, then again I didn't think Tamaki or Nina would survive either.
Blue_Mercy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-23, 21:36   Link #70
Papaya
Sup

Send a message via AIM to Papaya Send a message via MSN to Papaya
I see Rolo being a sacrifice character. We'll get some affection for him, but when Zero finally kills him, both the audience and Zero might be sad. Cue childhood of abuse, etc.
Papaya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-23, 21:38   Link #71
KrimzonStriker

Oh c'mon, Lelouch wouldn't do that... I hope
Old 2008-04-23, 21:54   Link #72
Papaya
Sup

Send a message via AIM to Papaya Send a message via MSN to Papaya
Well, he did kill Euphie... not really 100% intentional, but you have to admit, that was some cold-hearted crap. And Rolo's after Lulu's blood, too, in a way!
Papaya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-23, 21:56   Link #73
KrimzonStriker

C'mon, we saw enough of this with Suzaku already, why can't we just have some happy Lamperouge brothers?

Last edited by KrimzonStriker; 2008-04-24 at 00:40.
KrimzonStriker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-23, 23:53   Link #74
Irenicus
Le fou, c'est moi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joni3Nyo View Post
"Becausssse it's myyyy preciousssssss,"

The tag-team Lamperouge brothers sound like a lot of fun. One's a megalomaniac sis-con and another a psychopath with a brother complex. They'd make great Emperors. ALL HAIL BRITANNIA!

*protip: I'm joking.
Irenicus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-24, 00:11   Link #75
ashlay
the red string of fate

Quote:
I was shocked to see his reaction...

because that is Nunnally's present, and Nunnally's birthday, and Lelouch will kill anyone who may have took away even a piece of Nunnally's happiness for no reason other than to spy on him.

Of course, Rollo actually does care, so I'm sure Lelouch will forgive him for it eventually.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KrimzonStriker View Post
C'mon, we saw enough of this with Suzaku already, why can't we just have happy some Lamperouge brothers?
because for the time being Rollo's still in the completely insane phase.
ashlay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-24, 09:48   Link #76
Pink-chan
世界の明日のために

Hopefully, Lamperouge brothers will understand each other soon . And we will see their tag team which can be better than Rurukuru team .

Avatar by Sonae. Signature by Airi. Thank you.
Pink-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-24, 15:39   Link #77
ashlay
the red string of fate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink-chan View Post
Hopefully, Lamperouge brothers will understand each other soon . And we will see their tag team which can be better than Rurukuru team .
hooray for mass murder!
ashlay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-24, 15:44   Link #78
NoSanninWa
Weapon of Mass Discussion
*Fansubber

Quote:
I was shocked to see his reaction... when Lulu wanted the strap back, I wanna know why is so important to him >,<!!!!
I think Rollo is an extremely lonely person. It seems that his connection to his fake brother, Lelouch, is quite important to him. So important that it makes me think he's never bonded with another person before. That's sad. It makes him quite vulnerable and unwilling to surrender a keepsake of his only bond.

There's not that fine a line between willing suspension of disbelief and something just being stupid.
NoSanninWa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-24, 16:37   Link #79
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

I'd agree with that quite a lot. He seems to treasure his relationship with Lelouch very much and his reaction to the world family demonstrates how unfamiliar with such a thing he is. Lelouch is probably his first experiance with having someone consider him family hence why he acts the way he does.

Does this make him like Nunnally in terms of being possessive though?

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, if you want to test a man's character give him power." - Abraham Lincoln
Dann of Thursday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-24, 16:48   Link #80
KrimzonStriker

Noo, it makes him the flip side of Nunnally actually. Nunnally grew up with all these things and in many reports she took them for granted until the tragic day when everything was taken from her. In this respect it all became about Lelouch because he was the only thing left in her world. On the other hand Rolo gives off the indication that he had none of those things when he grew up, and is just starting to learn about them thanks to Lelouch. So while they are probably on the same level, Nunnally gives off a context that she's going backwards while Rolo seems to be moving forwards. That's how I measured it anyway