AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Visual Novels, Mobage & Anime Spin-Off Games

Notices

Old 2013-10-13, 08:57   Link #921
Exthiel
A Romaticist

I was gonna pick Y but they actually sold out on the EB Games so I got X. Didn't regret it though cause I'm having so much fun.
Old 2013-10-13, 08:59   Link #922
Awrya
U mad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terrestrial Dream View Post
So so far all I have been doing is Super Training and Pokemon Amie .

Two
About Super Training, have you tried the Double-Up Bag yet? I don't quite get how it works, I've used it and went against Haxorus at lv.3, but the stat increase that was shown was the regular +12.

Also, I've found what I believe is a rare bag, the Reset Bag, which erases all the EV from Super Training and random battles. Anyone else found a rare bag?
Old 2013-10-13, 09:19   Link #923
JohnNiles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Awrya View Post
About Super Training, have you tried the Double-Up Bag yet? I don't quite get how it works, I've used it and went against Haxorus at lv.3, but the stat increase that was shown was the regular +12.

Also, I've found what I believe is a rare bag, the Reset Bag, which erases all the EV from Super Training and random battles. Anyone else found a rare bag?
I've gotten the Reset bag too. Also a... Soothing Bag? It's for increasing friendliness. I'm not sure if it's rare or not, because I haven't done much training. Some people are freaking out over not finding a Reset bag... there's no rush to fix your EVs in the early game anyway.
JohnNiles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-13, 13:36   Link #924
ImperialFlameGod8190

this is quite the interesting game so far I may have 1 bag but there's a ton of pokemon around its beautiful
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-13, 15:41   Link #925
Jun pls

Man, I finally got into that boutique in Lumiose (???) City and then the outfit I wanted was (with all pieces) 567.500 (I only have 230.000 atm lol)
Guess I need to grind a bit more money
Jun pls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-13, 16:47   Link #926
Awrya
U mad?

Beat the game, now the post game can begin, with more money grinding, EV training, breeding etc.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jun pls View Post
Man, I finally got into that boutique in Lumiose (???) City and then the outfit I wanted was (with all pieces) 567.500 (I only have 230.000 atm lol)
Guess I need to grind a bit more money
How did you get into Lumiose boutique, they kept saying I wasn't stylish enough to enter.
Old 2013-10-13, 23:02   Link #927
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Ohh... They made the Weather Abilities only 5 turns now, instead of permanent. Makes sense, but I feel that Kyogre and Groundon should still be permanent, or at least 5 turns after they leave the field.

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
serenade_beta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-13, 23:37   Link #928
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

I'm sick of all these trainers having pokemon that TOTALLY resist a attack.
Old 2013-10-14, 03:11   Link #929
Frailty
Constellation
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
How did you get into Lumiose boutique, they kept saying I wasn't stylish enough to enter.
This please.

I think I've beaten all the mini-games available on Lumiose except those three-star restaurant ones
Does a one star restaurant exist though? I haven't seen it yet, maybe it's the reason why I haven't been able to go in to the clothing shop yet
I've yet to find a guide out there telling me the requirements to get inside it.

It's frustrating. I know I can't afford the outfit available inside yet, but it wouldn't hurt to see what's inside

EDIT:
ok, so I got in
I think you have to do both the 1-star and 2-star challenges, Take the Museum Tour, Style a Furfrou and do all 3 Hotel mini-games. What you wear probably doesn't have to do with anything.
If anyone got in without doing one of these, maybe we can narrow the requirements down

Last edited by Frailty; 2013-10-14 at 06:06.
Frailty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-14, 10:40   Link #930
Jun pls

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frailty View Post
This please.

I think I've beaten all the mini-games available on Lumiose except those three-star restaurant ones
Does a one star restaurant exist though? I haven't seen it yet, maybe it's the reason why I haven't been able to go in to the clothing shop yet
I've yet to find a guide out there telling me the requirements to get inside it.

It's frustrating. I know I can't afford the outfit available inside yet, but it wouldn't hurt to see what's inside

EDIT:
ok, so I got in
I think you have to do both the 1-star and 2-star challenges, Take the Museum Tour, Style a Furfrou and do all 3 Hotel mini-games. What you wear probably doesn't have to do with anything.
If anyone got in without doing one of these, maybe we can narrow the requirements down
I also did both 1-star and 2-star challenges, did all 3 Hotel mini-games as well as styling Furfrou. Can't remember if I ever did that Museum Tour though, I think I didn't.
Not sure about clothes, I bought some here and there but I wouldn't know if they're from a set or something.
Jun pls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-14, 10:57   Link #931
Kyero Fox
Tastes Cloudy

-here to save the day-

Go to the place with the book icon outside, talk to all the people. the chick that asks you if you need directions, choose all the options then go back and they will let you in.

WARNING! EVERYTHING COSTS OVER 9000! (no seriously...everything costs over 100,000)
Old 2013-10-14, 13:27   Link #932
Awrya
U mad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyero Fox View Post
-here to save the day-

Go to the place with the book icon outside, talk to all the people. the chick that asks you if you need directions, choose all the options then go back and they will let you in.

WARNING! EVERYTHING COSTS OVER 9000! (no seriously...everything costs over 100,000)
Thank you, but in what district is the shop with the book icon?

The maximun EV of a stat was capped at 255 in BW, I did super traning with Charmander to 252 Speed and 252 Sp.Atk. I could do more training, but I didn't gain any more increase in Speed or Sp.Atk, is the cap now a single stat now 252?
Old 2013-10-14, 17:56   Link #933
Terrestrial Dream
勇者

Lets share Friend Code
4441 9149 0193
Old 2013-10-14, 20:46   Link #934
Guy Incognito
Odd Gentlemen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terrestrial Dream View Post
Lets share Friend Code
4441 9149 0193
why not 0688-6295-7034

- Guy Incognito 2014
Guy Incognito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-14, 20:55   Link #935
JohnNiles

Sweeeeet... so I was growing some crummy berries, when I noticed one of the trees had a different berry mixed among the rest. It was a Pomeg berry. Apparently trees can mutate and yield different berries. I wonder if it's possible to get the super rares ones.

A scientist just called me in to talk about the mutations... maybe she'll give me a reward.

Oh shit! She said Mago berry + Iapapa berry = Pomeg berry. So it's hybridization... wonder what other things I can mix up.
JohnNiles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-14, 21:06   Link #936
shadow1296

game freak just made catch roaming pokemon nearly impossible, because you need a pokemon with arena trap to even make command in battle it flee's as soon as you send a pokemon out and not after you pick you first move
Old 2013-10-14, 21:20   Link #937
Kouma

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadow1296 View Post
game freak just made catch roaming pokemon nearly impossible, because you need a pokemon with arena trap to even make command in battle it flee's as soon as you send a pokemon out and not after you pick you first move
Actually, according to Serebii, you're supposed to encounter them a bunch of times until they stop running and just stop at the Sea Spirit's Den. Only then can you beat it up/capture it. Roaming mons are still annoying though.
Kouma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-14, 21:46   Link #938
HiddenMessage
Tofu Driver

Be careful guys. There's something about a SAVE ERROR outside of Lumiose City that bricks the console.
YouTube
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
HiddenMessage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-14, 22:40   Link #939
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

I hear Hidden Power is set to 60 power now.
Uwah----........!

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
serenade_beta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-10-14, 23:02   Link #940
agetreme
Just another Idiot

I kind of forget that Torchic isn't really mine..... (Check the Original Trainer: it's XY)

Lucky I found out before actually fighting with Gym leader.

Tags
pokemon x & y, rpg