AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Rozen Maiden

Notices

Old 2007-07-30, 09:50   Link #341
•••Shadow•••
Love hater

Kittie Rose - No it's not only you..
I was so dissapointed when i started to play it...
AliBat is way too better... Even most games for ps1 are better than gebetgarten -_-
•••Shadow••• is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-14, 22:29   Link #342
Vo!D

One thing that I've noticed in the Anime of Rozen Maiden is that Suigintou's sword isn't used much considering it is the most beautifull item given by father to all of the rozen dolls.

Is it the same as the manga version ? that she never used it as well. haven't read the manga version yet.
Vo!D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-14, 22:52   Link #343
•••Shadow•••
Love hater

I think that her dress is the best she was given.
Well anyway, I didn't really read the manga. I was just watching those pictures.
But from what I remember, she didn't use it at all in manga....

BTW, here's another RM game i found..... Rozen MUGEN Träumend
MIRROR
Old 2007-08-15, 00:07   Link #344
Vo!D

Quote:
Originally Posted by RozenMaidenSK View Post
I think that her dress is the best she was given.
Well anyway, I didn't really read the manga. I was just watching those pictures.
But from what I remember, she didn't use it at all in manga....

BTW, here's another RM game i found..... Rozen MUGEN Träumend
MIRROR

maybe the reason is that its uber ownage if she still uses that sword her wings alone already made a havoc out of the sisters, what more if she uses it much often... total ownage.

I meant by item, by the weapons given to them still suigintou has the most beautiful dress hands down to that.
Old 2007-08-15, 00:18   Link #345
•••Shadow•••
Love hater

Oh by item?... Well then yes. Suigintou wins .
Second place probably got Kanaria (violin 4eweeeer)
And then probably Souseiseki...
Worst weapon.... Shinku and Suiseiseki of course XD... What's Hina's and Kira's weapon anyway? o.o

Yeah it's sad that she don't use it really often... If she would hit with it only once.... fufufu... pure 0Wn@g3
Old 2007-08-15, 02:26   Link #346
Vo!D

Quote:
Oh by item?... Well then yes. Suigintou wins .
Second place probably got Kanaria (violin 4eweeeer)
And then probably Souseiseki...
Worst weapon.... Shinku and Suiseiseki of course XD... What's Hina's and Kira's weapon anyway? o.o

Yeah it's sad that she don't use it really often... If she would hit with it only once.... fufufu... pure 0Wn@g3
yah not just ordinary sword its a whoopiingg two hand sword SLASH !!!
Old 2007-08-15, 02:35   Link #347
•••Shadow•••
Love hater

Lol, can you imagine it?

1. Shinku's stick.... That can't really do a lot... She may do some kind of dance with it
2. Suigintou's sword.... fufufufufufu...... ultimate pwnzor ... But i personally don't feel hatred agaisnt other dolls so i won't be that cruel... But really... Suigintou got best weapon
Old 2007-08-15, 05:16   Link #348
Vo!D

Quote:
Lol, can you imagine it?

1. Shinku's stick.... That can't really do a lot... She may do some kind of dance with it
2. Suigintou's sword.... fufufufufufu...... ultimate pwnzor ... But i personally don't feel hatred agaisnt other dolls so i won't be that cruel... But really... Suigintou got best weapon
the nearest opponent next to her is bara who has a crystal sword, next sousei who has a scissor.

well sou is gone she paid dearly for what she did to suigintou in the overture.
Old 2007-08-15, 05:30   Link #349
•••Shadow•••
Love hater

Yeah that wasn't like her usual "waiting for explanation".
I never thought she would do something like that....
Well but Souseiseki is my third fav. character so I don't that much.
Suigintou
Spoiler for for Träumend:

Btw, like I said earlier..."She may do some kind of dance with it "
lol XD
Old 2007-08-15, 16:53   Link #350
Vo!D

Quote:
Yeah that wasn't like her usual "waiting for explanation".
I never thought she would do something like that....
Well but Souseiseki is my third fav. character so I don't that much.
Suigintou
Spoiler for for Träumend:

Btw, like I said earlier..."She may do some kind of dance with it "
lol XD
LOL

but somethings missing

kanaria should be there in front of Shinku playing.
Old 2007-08-15, 17:23   Link #351
•••Shadow•••
Love hater

Lol, sorry I don't have pic like that
Old 2007-08-16, 08:25   Link #352
Claymore_Obsessed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vo!D View Post
LOL

but somethings missing

kanaria should be there in front of Shinku playing.
there should also be Suiseiseki saying "Dance, dance!"
Old 2007-08-16, 15:51   Link #353
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vo!D View Post
the nearest opponent next to her is bara who has a crystal sword, next sousei who has a scissor.

well sou is gone she paid dearly for what she did to suigintou in the overture.
divine justice served on a plate *waves gin sama flag*

out of all the dolls hina doesnt seem to have a weapon O.O

perhaps shes hiding a trump card somewhere..."unlimited unyuu works!"

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Deathkillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-16, 17:17   Link #354
•••Shadow•••
Love hater

Deathkillz - well her wep is unyuu of course XD...
lol unlimited unyuu works.... I wonder how it would work...
"I am the softness of my unyuu"
"kawaiines is my body"
"and whiteness is .."?.....I don't have good imagination....XD
Old 2007-08-17, 03:57   Link #355
Vo!D

Maybe thats why suigintou didn't think twice to end sou's life because for what she did to suigintou. Unlike Shinku who Suigintou has encountered many times but didn't kill her in an instant. Its like she wanted to hear Shinku say im sorry and im wrong. Well she had her wish in the trumend series and practically changed everything. It was a bit a shock to suigintou to hear shinku say sorry
and admitted wrong things that she did.
Old 2007-08-17, 04:11   Link #356
•••Shadow•••
Love hater

That was also why i was able somehow to forgive Shinku for all bad things she done... (like I said earlier...If there wouldn't be Träumend, I would go make ultimate junk from Shinku)... Damn but I really hope for 3rd season....
Theoretically, it was ended good (well i could say same about first season) but.... I think 3rd season would be just perfect for last one... There could finally appear Kirakishou and... Well I don't know...

btw, one thing is still going through my mind.... No matter how many times i just want to accept it.. I can't... Why is acutally almost every fan "in love with Suigintou [well like most of Suigintou fan say.. with "Gin-sama"].. I'm sure for 99,9% that Suigintou wouldn't care of any of you..... I'm really sorry for being rude.... But somehow i just..... kyaaah forget it -_-
Old 2007-08-17, 14:37   Link #357
Claymore_Obsessed

Quote:
btw, one thing is still going through my mind.... No matter how many times i just want to accept it.. I can't... Why is acutally almost every fan "in love with Suigintou [well like most of Suigintou fan say.. with "Gin-sama"].. I'm sure for 99,9% that Suigintou wouldn't care of any of you..... I'm really sorry for being rude.... But somehow i just..... kyaaah forget it -_-
I understand your point... yes, Gin-sama probably couldn't care less.

But I think love doesn't work that way...
Even with real life women, you can just fall in love even if she doesn't care... (until you forget her for someone else )
Old 2007-08-17, 17:05   Link #358
Shadow Miko
ASuki's #1 Virgillia fan~

Quote:
Yeah. I can understand that. But I don't like Suigintou so i'm good (if anything Ouberture made me hate her more). But alas my choice is no better. Kirakishou would probably kill me or something anyways (she'd make due of the Suigintou fans first probably).

WAS Hanyuu's biggest fangirl, my heart belongs to Virgillia now. <3 Loli Salad - A blog of epic-proportions!
Shadow Miko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-17, 17:20   Link #359
Vo!D

Quote:
That was also why i was able somehow to forgive Shinku for all bad things she done... (like I said earlier...If there wouldn't be Träumend, I would go make ultimate junk from Shinku)... Damn but I really hope for 3rd season....
Theoretically, it was ended good (well i could say same about first season) but.... I think 3rd season would be just perfect for last one... There could finally appear Kirakishou and... Well I don't know...

ahh but that is where I understood suigintou the most you see the truth is she really cares. First time Shinku betrayed Suigintou and said that you already have died but still suigintou managed to forgive her after getting roza mystica then Shinku can't accept Suigintou. On the Rozez first season Suigintou still don't want
to hurt Shinku and only ask to give her roza mystica without violence. Third part is that Shinku admitted error and thus suigintou still forgived her.

there are fourth part

Suigintou have shown care and lots of it to megu her medium, for the very first time she has encountered a real good hearted person. If a person has a good heart surely you will see a loving and caring suigintou also vice versa if you are cruel and full of pride.
Old 2007-08-17, 19:48   Link #360
•••Shadow•••
Love hater

Claymore_Obsessed - Well with real woman.... I hate love in real world and also in anime . So I can't really understand.

Shadow Miko - Kirakishou?... ..... now that is probably even harder with Suigintou. But yeah, there is actually no chance... Because from what i know so far about her.. She really doesn't care about anyone (well except Suigintou and her father).... Btw, what do you actually dream of? like living with her somewhere in small villiage or what?

Vo!D - I'm acutallly surprized that 3 people replied to taht post...
Well I didn't ment it like "Suigintou has no heart" .. Of course she have and she has her gentle side. But ok then.. Tell me what would you do if you would met her. It would be - for example - in the middle of the night... You would be walking thru the streets and there she would be.. both of you looking to your eyes...(And don't forget the fact, that she really like Megu)

Tags
adventure, comedy, drama, fantasy, nomad, peach-pit, seinen, supernatural