AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2014-01-27, 01:56   Link #421
Feng Lengshun
Old Wine

Personally, Kurumi's trauma felt like a standard Persona 4 Shadow level trauma. That is, it hurts to confront it but otherwise you're a normal person. I'm sure everyone has their own complexes and traumas, and Kurumi's just like that. It's nothing big, it's just something that you eventually get to control or confront at some point in life after a certain amount of time. Certainly aren't something to make a big fuss of.
Feng Lengshun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-27, 08:37   Link #422
Kleeyook
Yandere maniax

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feng Lengshun View Post
Personally, Kurumi's trauma felt like a standard Persona 4 Shadow level trauma. That is, it hurts to confront it but otherwise you're a normal person. I'm sure everyone has their own complexes and traumas, and Kurumi's just like that. It's nothing big, it's just something that you eventually get to control or confront at some point in life after a certain amount of time. Certainly aren't something to make a big fuss of.
But our protagonist isn't the glasses guy who doesn't seem to have any weakness like in Persona 4. He even got dragged down with her.
Kleeyook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-27, 09:45   Link #423
Feng Lengshun
Old Wine

Well, he isn't a Wild Card which from what I've seen is pretty much able to be hyper-competent because he's a Blank Slate thus able to mold his personality to anything he needs... our protagonist here is just a normal dude with a personality and history, he can't re-mold his personality unless we're making a Quest based on the story. Damn, now I'm quite interested in making a Quest based on it... but nah, I'll past. If I do I'd do it on SB with Gekkou as the MC.
Feng Lengshun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-27, 22:12   Link #424
Dekomori Sanae
Twintail Twister!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkoolRumble4Ya View Post
Yes I am also one of the people who thought Kurumi oppai is bigger than Mui.
If Kurumi uses her "Oppai Max" magic, they're indeed bigger, but normally, they're smaller... hence her staring at Mui's oppai when they're changing

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkoolRumble4Ya View Post
Why would people think she's a hikikomori when she's cheerful as hell? I feel sorry for Takeshi. He got one brother who wants to kill him and a mom who doesn't give a shit.
It doesn't look like he wants to kill him just yet, but with him getting more psychotic every day, he's defintely getting there. Now if there were someone to give him a little push, he'd get there much fatser still. I can really see the Ghost Trailers doing just that.
Dekomori Sanae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-27, 22:48   Link #425
SkoolRumble4Ya

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dekomori Sanae View Post
If Kurumi uses her "Oppai Max" magic, they're indeed bigger, but normally, they're smaller... hence her staring at Mui's oppai when they're changing

It doesn't look like he wants to kill him just yet, but with him getting more psychotic every day, he's defintely getting there. Now if there were someone to give him a little push, he'd get there much fatser still. I can really see the Ghost Trailers doing just that.
I know Kurumi had that Oppai magic but I still thought she was bigger without it. You gotta admit Mui looks flat before she was changing.
SkoolRumble4Ya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-28, 11:07   Link #426
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feng Lengshun View Post
She collapsed into a trembling heap who had trouble forming coherent sentences and even breathing! How is that not something to make a big fuss of?
Keroko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-28, 17:58   Link #427
lightbringer
M9000

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wild Goose View Post
Having seen up to episode 3, my opinion is that the show is fairly average, but I'm interested in seeing where the plot goes.
Saying that is a disservice to the average shows this season But for some reason I still want to watch it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wild Goose View Post
Also, calling it now: Twilight belonged to Takeshi's mother.
I was thinking the same thing. If only because of a lack of other suspects at this point.
lightbringer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-28, 18:06   Link #428
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dekomori Sanae View Post
A little push... Like learning how much Kurumi's filled out (when she transforms)? "Not only did he steal her from me, she's become a big boobed beauty! I'll kill him!"?
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-28, 21:04   Link #429
DevilHighDxD
Zero Two Best waifu 2018

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anh_Minh View Post
A little push... Like learning how much Kurumi's filled out (when she transforms)? "Not only did he steal her from me, she's become a big boobed beauty! I'll kill him!"?
How about Kurumi's initial one-sided love become mutual love? That will surely pissed him off as beginning he'll be like "Oh, they are just fake dating." then when he found out they date for real he'll be like "Oh, you %^* *€>%^ *%^!!! DIIEEEE!".
Old 2014-01-28, 21:56   Link #430
Dekomori Sanae
Twintail Twister!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anh_Minh View Post
Yes, I think something like that would be sufficient already XD
But the Ghost Trailers will probably come up with something more elaborate there.
Dekomori Sanae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-30, 12:03   Link #431
MisaoFan
Autistic NEET bath lover

Spoiler for Episode 4:
Have your social attention be noticed in a genuinely positive light.
MyAnimeList
MisaoFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-30, 16:26   Link #432
DevilHighDxD
Zero Two Best waifu 2018

Seem like Takeshi can learned/used magics other than dodging, good to see that. Overall not bad but more Kurumi focused will be much preferred, Mui with her "onii-chan" is getting boring and irritating for me. Next episode has Kurumi crying, I wonder if it because of more misunderstanding between her and Takeshi thinking that Takeshi like Mui more than her?
Old 2014-01-30, 20:48   Link #433
Vezon

ahh very nice to see the fairy tail like magic system. Oh gosh the war outside the academy looks intense. Maybe we'll a huge magic battle later! My only complaint is the characters just going along to save Mui do they not know the situation?
Old 2014-01-30, 23:19   Link #434
Valky
Radioactive

Whoa, I'm pretty surprised to realize that I have too much complaints for this anime adaptation.

The story so far is pretty boring (what's wrong with the scriptwriter?), the animation is sub par, and the characters are hardly likeable, which is surprising even for myself. Wtf is wrong with the mc voice? Miyano was one of the better Seiyuu that I knew, and he did this?

What have you done Madhouse?

Okay, I think I have enough grumbling. It's just sad, really. From the bottom of my heart, I really hope Madhouse don't mess Mahouka up.
Old 2014-01-31, 08:46   Link #435
NeutralZero

Not bad but not that good...
all that Mui going onii-chan again and again is starting to get on our nerve...
the conflict that Mui inserted in the relationship of the two is getting larger and larger until things go too mush and dramatic...
NeutralZero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-31, 14:45   Link #436
Aqua Knight

Aiba is so irritating with her onii-chan all 4 episodes. Takeshi is a total blockhead MC who doesn't see Kurumi properly at all and is just fanatically focused on Aiba.

Well at least Ida is an okay character
Old 2014-01-31, 16:05   Link #437
ookamigirl

Takeshima and his friends still trying hard.
Considering how new they are at magic, they're doing fine.
Mui did something stupid again.
That girl just doesn't seem to think through things.
It'd be better if she'd at least take some backup with her.
Always trying to do difficult things on her own...
I think it's time for Mui to give up on her bother.
Well, at least things are getting interesting.

My Blog --> ookami
ookamigirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-01-31, 20:16   Link #438
mangatron
worshipping the pantyhose

NSFW
Megami NAKED BATHING! Oh no spoilers :P
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aqua Knight View Post
Aiba is so irritating with her onii-chan all 4 episodes.
Forgive me Mui-chan, but I had to laugh

All Mui-chan wants is some oniichan loving, that seems to be the theme this season
mangatron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-01, 18:46   Link #439
HandofFate

rofl, I can't take it anymore. 3rd episode was kind of just whatever. But once again, all the characters act so nonsensical, even for a LN adaptation. I think this series deserves its own subboard just so there's threads to discuss and explain just what the hell any of the characters are thinking in their heads.

Even taking into account its a LN adaptation, and you lose some of the narrative in the transition, I think I'm still watching to see how illogical people act.

lol @ Ida-kun going into a flashback while in the ice. And the scenario was just hilarious. Two punk delinquents really trying to estort money from a little girl? Come on. One of those instances where a character is written to just be illogically evil.

Also, godamnit Ida-kun, your power is fire, blast yourself out of there. Lord knows you been self-combusting during all your practice sessions.

Evil Onii-chan blasting ice shards @ the MC with Mui behind him even though he's suppose to take her back alive. What would happen if those ice shards eviscerated unconscious Mui there? It be mission failed. Bad decision on Takashi's part too since he lead the shard attacks to hit Mui if he moved.
Old 2014-02-02, 00:45   Link #440
mangatron
worshipping the pantyhose

Quote:
Originally Posted by HandofFate View Post
lol @ Ida-kun going into a flashback while in the ice. And the scenario was just hilarious. Two punk delinquents really trying to estort money from a little girl? Come on. One of those instances where a character is written to just be illogically evil.
lol... I admit I was expecting the little girl to have spilled her ice cream onto the guy, but even that is more farfetched And how did she bump into them anyways? Did she go all Tour de France on the guy

Quote:
Also, godamnit Ida-kun, your power is fire, blast yourself out of there. Lord knows you been self-combusting during all your practice sessions.
I also thought the same thing too, but then, you know, no air that is supposing his magic relies on oxygen, but I think the lack of air itself is enough to considerably break his concentration, something he seems to lack already.
mangatron is offline   Reply With Quote