AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Old 2010-07-22, 23:54   Link #241
MakubeX2
うるとらぺど

Shouldn't any info with at least a grain of trust be appearing on an established source like Famitsu instead of some Hong Kong trash. ?

And besides IIRC, it was this pulp that dare to annouce that Gundam VS Gundam Next Plus will be released on the PS3 when everything was murky.
MakubeX2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-23, 00:05   Link #242
C.A.
Absolute Haruhist!
*Artist

lol I have no idea what happened to GVGN+, since I'm not interested in that game, but what I've been hearing about Gamewave seems to be the opposite of what you said.

Like its from Taiwan and not Hongkong and that it has very accurate announcements before.

Well, anyway we already know from Terada himself that he said there will be an upcoming SRW that everyone has been looking forward to, which most likely is Z2 or OG3.
When I say 'My god...', god refers to Haruhi-sama.

My art album updated 11th May 2013, Science.
Deviant Art: http://ca0001.deviantart.com/
C.A. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-23, 00:17   Link #243
Duo Maxwell
A Proud Lolicon

Quote:
Originally Posted by C.A. View Post
lol I have no idea what happened to GVGN+, since I'm not interested in that game, but what I've been hearing about Gamewave seems to be the opposite of what you said.
They announced GvsG Extreme on the PS3 based on one photoshopped image taken from a forum.
Anyway, I'm waiting for more reliable source. There is already a rumor about PS3's SRW, and I'm hoping for *gasp* OG3 instead of Z2.
Old 2010-07-23, 01:54   Link #244
RisArk

I'm wary of OG3 mainly because of how messed up the story has become since OG Gaiden.

That, and I'm not fond of the easy difficulty the games bring. Z brought a good mix of challenge, while OG was more about boasting its million+ HP grunts.
RisArk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-23, 02:59   Link #245
Duo Maxwell
A Proud Lolicon

Quote:
Originally Posted by RisArk View Post
That, and I'm not fond of the easy difficulty the games bring. Z brought a good mix of challenge, while OG was more about boasting its million+ HP grunts.
What prevents them to make OG as challenging as Z? =/
Not like being an OG game means it has to be easy, you know.
Old 2010-07-23, 07:13   Link #246
MakubeX2
うるとらぺど

Quote:
Originally Posted by C.A. View Post
but what I've been hearing about Gamewave seems to be the opposite of what you said.

Like its from Taiwan and not Hongkong and that it has very accurate announcements before.
When was the last time you check the contents of said publication ? Almost everything in their articles are recycled information from Famitsu and various Gaming Blogs like Kotaku and Gizmodo and other unvierified rumours from the likes of 2ch translated into Chinese, no doubt for those HK-ers who reads no other languages.

In other words, there's nothing in that Tabloid Trash we have not read about online.

Now, that's enough off-topic here.
MakubeX2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-24, 06:07   Link #247
RisArk

Quote:
What prevents them to make OG as challenging as Z? =/
Not like being an OG game means it has to be easy, you know.
There's only so much you can make difficult with single-unit gameplay. Z busted your balls with multiple Overdevils and Psycho Gundams without making it totally unfair/tedious because of squad-play.

Going along the same logic of having a Super Guide for Mario Wii. Make the levels really hard, but don't have to worry about nobody able to finish it.
Old 2010-07-24, 06:36   Link #248
Duo Maxwell
A Proud Lolicon

Quote:
Originally Posted by RisArk View Post
There's only so much you can make difficult with single-unit gameplay. Z busted your balls with multiple Overdevils and Psycho Gundams without making it totally unfair/tedious because of squad-play.
What I meant is being an OG game doesn't mean they won't use other element from different one, like Z.
Old 2010-07-24, 15:38   Link #249
RisArk

If they did it so Twin Mode is now a squad instead of a "special combination" spirit bank, it would help immensely. A lot of the problems of OG was it was more pigeon-holing to the best units more so than recent Super Robot games because of the far smaller launch spots.
Old 2011-01-04, 23:58   Link #250
Von Himmel
エーレンフェストの聖女

Wow...they're going to release SRWZ 2 in PSP.. Source from /m/ with scans in it...
can't give you the link right now though; if someone can link it here, it'll be great

Anyway, with Gurren, CG and 00 in here, I'm seriously hyped

Von Himmel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-05, 00:14   Link #251
Rias

Also comes with Votoms, Dai Guard, Macross F (movie), Eureka 7 (movie). I'm hyped too.