AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2012-12-20, 09:24   Link #3801
Keeper

As far as Beel is concerned, Oga is daddy and Hilda is mommy. Only with all the demon business behind Oga and both Hilda and Beel gone from his life, only then would Aoi stand a chance.

As for anime in general, not just Beelzebub. Almost all of them start with copying manga and then go off the rails because anime catches up to the manga or novels. It's stupid really because when that happens, anime producers are unable to match quality of original story with their own concoctions. Resulting in an anime that's sub-par.

This is also the only reason why I've almost stopped watching anime altogether. It's simply not worth it when reading manga conveys the story in its fullest, which anime cannot hope to do when they run out of material half-way through or do some other form of half-assery.
Keeper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-20, 10:52   Link #3802
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keeper View Post
As far as Beel is concerned, Oga is daddy and Hilda is mommy. Only with all the demon business behind Oga and both Hilda and Beel gone from his life, only then would Aoi stand a chance.

As for anime in general, not just Beelzebub. Almost all of them start with copying manga and then go off the rails because anime catches up to the manga or novels. It's stupid really because when that happens, anime producers are unable to match quality of original story with their own concoctions. Resulting in an anime that's sub-par.

This is also the only reason why I've almost stopped watching anime altogether. It's simply not worth it when reading manga conveys the story in its fullest, which anime cannot hope to do when they run out of material half-way through or do some other form of half-assery.
I agree about your point about anime base Novels and Manga, it is very accurate. Most anime companies cannot wait for materials to get written, they improvise which is bad.

About Aoi not having a shot, I think she got a solid shot. Beel already took a liking to her, Aoi just needs to become stronger to match Hilda to gain Beel's affection. Whee Beel goes, Oga goes.
ReaperxKingx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-20, 16:33   Link #3803
kk2extreme
Your wife is hot...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruki0089 View Post
Ok, i hope next arc is all about Demon...
I wonder about furuichi...will he get his own power
May be he will hook up with En (and his maids )
kk2extreme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-20, 23:59   Link #3804
Qpax
黒猫のタンゴ

Oh god- that smile of Aoi. I am... there is something that's stabbing my heart everytime I look at this smile. I just want to huggle her so much. How sad. Aiba I think you should huggle her in place of me. At least you are honest with your feelings and you get to deserve this. And lastly that was really lovely and hilarious arch.

And also Hilda's new ability kinda reminds me of Tyrant's Eye (Rikka from chuu2boi). The strongest eye and ability in my humble opinion. Aoi gotta train hard to surpass that ability for sure.
Old 2012-12-21, 00:43   Link #3805
vansonbee
❤Ichigo 100%❤

I would of been happier if Hilda eye was empty. It was still somewhere in Demon World! LOL
Old 2012-12-27, 21:20   Link #3806
Awrya
U mad?

New chapter out.
Beel really has patience, if it was Oga at age 2, he'd give that kid a Boston Crab like Furuichi.

So Ishiyama is nearly restored? Oga just had to damage it even before it reopens, after Toujou helped rebuild it for the second time.

The rich kid, I don't think it's Himekawa, but rather Kuguyama restoring the school and transferring to Ishiyama later.

On a note, maybe all the 3rd years will be held back because of attendance/grades issues?
Old 2012-12-27, 21:37   Link #3807
evil|plushie
The Last Frontier

So...Hilda is
Spoiler:

http://sining83.blogspot.com
evil|plushie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-27, 21:49   Link #3808
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

............I honestly thought Hilda was around the age of a college student. Wow, talk about great growth. Also, when there is a guy face planted into a wall, ground, or anything, you know its Oga even Toujo knows it.
ReaperxKingx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-27, 22:38   Link #3809
Qpax
黒猫のタンゴ

I just can't enough of this manga. That delinquent's little brother remined me of little Elvis if he had pompador hair on him and he was so cute and hilarious. That glasses and that look at the end of this chapter still gets me everytime I think about it. Moreover Toujou still works as construction worker and it also seems that there will be newcomer badasses who will challenge Oga and other guys. New arch going to be interesting. Also where do they find fund to rebuild the school so fast by the way? Maybe Himekawa or some demons are behind it just like Behemot did in the past, lol. Ah and last thing we finally learned how old Baby Beel and Hilda is. I expected Hilda a bit more older than Oga since she has those two big melons you know and it's quite cute she got emberrased after Oga bluntly said her age out loud. Finally Oga looked so badass at the last page (as always). They just don't know what devil they are trying to take on, I mean these newcomers.

Last edited by Qpax; 2012-12-28 at 11:56.
Qpax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-27, 23:05   Link #3810
Richocet
Lover of Purity

Ha so a new batch is coming to school huh
Though the question does stand if it was himekawa who built it, or maybe its the fiance who wants to transfer in
Old 2012-12-28, 00:58   Link #3811
Bonta Kun
Know who you are

Well I always had the feeling Hilda maybe be younger than she seemed however she would still be slightly older than the rest, did not expect her to be the same age as Oga.
That comes as a surprise but can't say a bad one

Wait till Aoi-chwan hears about this

Still love the way Oga and Furuichi converse, still funny as hell. Best Buds indeed

And some new super stars to come huh, that should be fun at the very least.
We might see some new contractors joining the story now but in the end I still expect Oga to come out on top.
As long as it's a fun ride, I'm not fussed at the outcome.
Old 2012-12-28, 01:11   Link #3812
Valky
Radioactive

Looking forward to the newcomers. I hope we get more badass like Behemoth though .. Oga needs more power up to get into that old man's level ..
Old 2012-12-28, 01:22   Link #3813
Kyouka
Is Here

what the ... hell!! hilda is only 16 meow
Kyouka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-28, 01:33   Link #3814
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

Are they really gonna leave his ass up there? That would be so funny.

And damn it Kyouka, your avatar is so... ... so ... ... distracting!!!
Old 2012-12-28, 01:39   Link #3815
zibi88

damn I hoped that there would be Aoi with kouta... or at least Aoi in disguise only for furoichi to notice this ^

and mostly some dudes will come from the rich school to ishiyama... along with himekawas fiance... like if he doesnt want to go there so she will come to him
zibi88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-28, 01:49   Link #3816
Kyouka
Is Here

does anyone notice oga is drawn more sexy at the last page?
Kyouka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-28, 06:02   Link #3817
ShiroiRyu

Good expressions.
Hilda having 16 is not that important as a revelation (she go in "school" too ...)but hey, now you can ship theses two !
Old 2012-12-28, 08:21   Link #3818
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

We finally found out Hilda's age. She's younger than I thought she was. She sure looks mature for her age.

Beel is almost three years old, but he still can't talk...
Old 2012-12-28, 08:53   Link #3819
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
We finally found out Hilda's age. She's younger than I thought she was. She sure looks mature for her age.

Beel is almost three years old, but he still can't talk...
Man...wasn't it Einstein that couldn't speak till he was four? Beel could be a real genius!!!
Randrak42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-28, 10:12   Link #3820
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randrak42 View Post
Man...wasn't it Einstein that couldn't speak till he was four? Beel could be a real genius!!!
Considering who his father is... ....

Tags
gag, shounen, slice of life, violence