Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2010-12-19, 13:37   Link #1901
Kaoru Chujo
Yuuki Aoi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
That's a real shame. Wait a minute, she voiced Aki in the Aki Sora: Yume no Naka OVA!? I had no idea. She used an alias (god knows why) but that's definitely her. One more similarity between the two anime.
She apparently works under at least 17 different aliases. That's according to this seiyuu pseudonym site. Another site has 19.

According to those sites, she did the Yosuga no Sora game as Shiranami Haruka 白波遥. She did Fortune Arterial as Takatsuki Sakura 鷹月さくら. And she did the ef 18+ games as Akasawa Kaede 赤沢かえで, and the all-ages game and animes as Taguchi Hiroko 田口宏子.

But only English Wikipedia (not either ANN or Japanese Wikipedia) says she is the "Natsuno Koori" 夏野こおり who played Aki in the Aki-Sora Yume no Naka OVA. However, both the pseudonym sites say that is one of her pseudonyms. Good ear.

One of those two pseudonym sites says she has done 143 roles, mainly in ero-games.

Kameruka's parallel to Isis and Osiris is interesting, whether intended by the producers or not. It was normal for Pharaohs to marry their sisters, apparently, at least in later times. I know how the words are normally used, but I think Sora is almost purer now that she and Haruka have been together. Her mind is more single, and her affection more complete.
YUUKI Aoi 悠木碧. b92.03.27 (age 29). 2008 Kurenai (Murasaki). 2009 Yumeiro Pâtissière (Ichigo), Kiruminzuu (Riko), Yutori-chan (Yutori-chan). 2010 Vampire Bund (Mina Tepeş), Shiki (Sunako), Samurai Girls (Juubee), Pokémon: Black and White (Iris). 2011 Madoka Magica (Madoka), Gosick (Victorique), A-Channel (Tooru). 2012 Symphogear (Hibiki). 2014 Pilot's Love Song (Claire/Nina), Nanatsu no Taizai (Diane). 2015 Owari no Seraph (Krul Tepes), Rokka no Yuusha (Fremy). 2016 Boku no Hero Academia (Tsuyu, Froppy). 2017 Kino no Tabi (Kino). 2021 Kumo desu ga (watashi), Kaizoku Oujo (Karin), Heike Monogatari (Biwa), etc., etc. Total of 513 roles in anime and games.

Last edited by Kaoru Chujo; 2010-12-19 at 15:05.
Kaoru Chujo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-19, 14:28   Link #1902
Himeji
Twintails are wintails!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kameruka View Post
This may have been a coincidence but I think this show(or its game where it based from) may have been mixture of Egyptian mythology and Shinto one.

Haruka = Osiris(six letters)
Sora = Isis(four letters)

Osiris and Isis are twin brother and sister as well as husband and wife, which represent Haruka's and Sora's forbidden romance.
I really can't see any Egypt mythology in Yosuga no Sora.
Incest wasn't forbidden at all in Ancient Egypt - in the opposite, it was very commonly practiced in the ruler dynasty. Thus, the relationship between Isis and Osiris was anything but a forbidden romance, it was very common and nothing out of the ordinary.
Old 2010-12-19, 16:50   Link #1903
Hypernova

Location: Virgo Supercluster, Milky Way, Orion Arm, Sol, Earth, Taiwan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaoru Chujo View Post
I agree -- but she may be making more money doing ero-games. In both the shows she is in right now, she is playing her roles from the original game.
I recall a 18+ VA saying in an interview that instead of trying to fight all the competition you might as well carve a place for yourself in the ero-ge field and excel there.
Hypernova is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-20, 05:30   Link #1904
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaoru Chujo View Post
She apparently works under at least 17 different aliases. That's according to this seiyuu pseudonym site. Another site has 19.

According to those sites, she did the Yosuga no Sora game as Shiranami Haruka 白波遥. She did Fortune Arterial as Takatsuki Sakura 鷹月さくら. And she did the ef 18+ games as Akasawa Kaede 赤沢かえで, and the all-ages game and animes as Taguchi Hiroko 田口宏子.

But only English Wikipedia (not either ANN or Japanese Wikipedia) says she is the "Natsuno Koori" 夏野こおり who played Aki in the Aki-Sora Yume no Naka OVA. However, both the pseudonym sites say that is one of her pseudonyms. Good ear.

One of those two pseudonym sites says she has done 143 roles, mainly in ero-games.
Is there any point in using so many aliases?

Wow, she's really getting a ton of work. I understand why she doesn't want to go into mainstream.
Old 2010-12-20, 06:36   Link #1905
Peanutbutter

This is it. I just want a happy end. I want to finish the series knowing the twins can continue to make sweet, sweet love to each other, that is all.
Peanutbutter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-20, 09:57   Link #1906
Haru~
My Lovely Bunny Chie

FAster than the speed of light:
About the ending, here it comes:
Spoiler for real spoilers pics::

OK For the Summaries: I had a cold-sweat, I don't know why
Spoiler for Summary:

---NICE TRAIN END.

Last edited by Haru~; 2010-12-20 at 11:39.
Haru~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-20, 11:12   Link #1907
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

Location: 1st Ra Cailum-class battleship Ra Cailum, port-side officer's bunks
Quote:
Originally Posted by rave_master16 View Post
FAster than the speed of light:
About the ending, here it comes:
Spoiler for real spoilers pics::
So it looks like it was a
Spoiler for Episode 12:
Old 2010-12-20, 11:22   Link #1908
patnam

It's all over...!!! YAY~~~!!
patnam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-20, 11:31   Link #1909
Haru~
My Lovely Bunny Chie

I still got a cold-sweat right now. And cold feet while watching it. I don't know why.
Maybe because Sora gave me a lot of LOVE tonight. Oh yeah sorry for the typos in the summary, I'm kind of sleepy.
Old 2010-12-20, 12:22   Link #1910
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Spoiler for last episode:

Spoiler for final thoughts:

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
serenade_beta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-20, 12:41   Link #1911
Haru~
My Lovely Bunny Chie

@serenade_beta even though you didn't get the NICE BOAT end, they provided you with a NICE TRAIN end.
Iinchou will never accept that the one who beats her to Haru is the little sister. She really loved Haru deeply. I'm actually surprised with Nao being a BRO.
Old 2010-12-20, 12:56   Link #1912
Miraluka
Banned

I feel so bad for Iinchou ;_; she has a good point on her talk. I only can expect some cheer up for her. Oh, and Nao was very mature enough to make me see the others like obssesed brats with sex and then caught me in surprise when Iinchou was the one who ended affected the most ;_; (oh, my eyes are red, why I'm crying Iinchou?).

At the end, as many suspected, it was "happy" end for the twins on the IncesTrain of forbiden love (Traincest?) <_<... oh wait, I'm sure I heard that tittle somewhere before .

At the end the story as portrayed in the anime (didn't played the VN) can be take that serious, some times the sex scenes are part of the situation and but the others feel unnecesary and make the series hilarious, I think it can be a positive aspect for the series? ... No, I don't think so.

Quote:
Originally Posted by serenade_beta View Post
PS: So why did Sora fly in the anime? No fist-fighting between the two?
I was looking forward to it~~
Who knows? Maybe sex made her "fly"... a lot .
Miraluka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-20, 13:20   Link #1913
Kameruka
Hen-Tie

Its looks like I won my bet. I will get lots of money from my friends expecting School Days-like ending.
Kameruka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-20, 14:13   Link #1914
asaqe
Augumented Paranoia

Quote:
Originally Posted by serenade_beta View Post
Spoiler for last episode:

Spoiler for final thoughts:
I like the random sex scenes, when most H-Game Adaptations skip out on that without giving us an H-OVA. It was nice thing to include this in the adaptations.
Old 2010-12-20, 14:58   Link #1915
Kaoru Chujo
Yuuki Aoi

So ends one of the best shows of the year.
Spoiler for ep12:
It's interesting to note how differently two shows -- Yosuga no Sora and Shinryaku Ika Musume -- have been received in Japan and overseas. Yosuga is fairly popular on 2channel, with 33,500 posts. Ika Musume, however, has over 91,000. On AnimeSuki, however, the proportions are reversed: 1900 for Yosuga and 700 for Ika Musume. Perhaps the sex is more welcome overseas -- and perhaps also the more serious story accompanying it.
YUUKI Aoi 悠木碧. b92.03.27 (age 29). 2008 Kurenai (Murasaki). 2009 Yumeiro Pâtissière (Ichigo), Kiruminzuu (Riko), Yutori-chan (Yutori-chan). 2010 Vampire Bund (Mina Tepeş), Shiki (Sunako), Samurai Girls (Juubee), Pokémon: Black and White (Iris). 2011 Madoka Magica (Madoka), Gosick (Victorique), A-Channel (Tooru). 2012 Symphogear (Hibiki). 2014 Pilot's Love Song (Claire/Nina), Nanatsu no Taizai (Diane). 2015 Owari no Seraph (Krul Tepes), Rokka no Yuusha (Fremy). 2016 Boku no Hero Academia (Tsuyu, Froppy). 2017 Kino no Tabi (Kino). 2021 Kumo desu ga (watashi), Kaizoku Oujo (Karin), Heike Monogatari (Biwa), etc., etc. Total of 513 roles in anime and games.
Kaoru Chujo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-20, 15:36   Link #1916
asaqe
Augumented Paranoia

Well, some of us are just tired of H-Game Adaptations not having the H in the adaptation. We are not asking for full blown scenes but a softcore one like the one presented in YnS was a refreshing change.
Old 2010-12-20, 15:38   Link #1917
Vitamin fighter

Spoiler for ep12:
Vitamin fighter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-20, 15:47   Link #1918
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by asaqe View Post
I like the random sex scenes, when most H-Game Adaptations skip out on that without giving us an H-OVA. It was nice thing to include this in the adaptations.
I concur. Including sex scenes was a nice touch. None of them were vulgar and they didn't take away anything from the plot (you could argue they didn't add anything either, which is indeed true for most of them), so I didn't mind them at all. I think they just did it to please the fans, and it worked for me (for Sora at least, didn't care about the others).

It's a shame some people couldn't look past the sex scenes.
Old 2010-12-20, 16:38   Link #1919
Seihai
スマイリウム

Before -> After
dislike Nao -> like Nao (lolbro)
Iinchou unimportant and unnoticed -> noticed and felt bad for... her anti-wincest was a bit meh though
Motoka hilarity -> best end ever

I liked how Haru was reflecting on the incest problem at first. I didn't like Sora's stubborness though anything else wasn't to be expected. That said, I don't like her less.
Nice train show altogether.
Old 2010-12-20, 17:13   Link #1920
Kameruka
Hen-Tie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vitamin fighter View Post
Spoiler for ep12:
Spoiler for Response:
Kameruka is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
drama, eroge, romance, seinen, visual novel adaptation