AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > To Aru... Index [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2012-03-26, 12:58   Link #17881
desrtsku
Nympholept

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
Aleister said that Fiamma was doing it wrong. If he use the Aeon of Horus then he might had even surpassed him but alas he stuck in Aeon of Osiris. But by meeting Ollerus. He might start to understand and shift his believes from Osiris to Horus. Thus we still didn't see the full wrath the holy right can unleash.
Nice ... nice ... I know that, but that still doesn't answer the question about the kind of upgrade someone receives from Aeon shifting : power up? upgrading skills? or both? ... My point is : is this "full wrath" an even more powerful version of his Holy Right (in sheer power)? or the same power scale but with more broken effect? or both?
Old 2012-03-26, 13:36   Link #17882
mark1246

Ok break from class, i know there was a misaka wars a LONG LONG time ago with hers power, i just want to know if any of you remember why she cant use her electricity power like we see from video game (INFAMOUS, Cole mACGRATH) and tv show, i think she can do those thing do......or is there a limit because she an Esper or not strong enough

If someone can explain thanks

-Meant to put this Spoiler, so people wont hate, but the spoiler link for me doesn't work

"Misaka Rule, BUT Cole will be my favorite Electicity User from VIDEO GAME! PLus he can use a lot more electricty move then misaka, i mean come on, if you ever played infamous you have to agree with me
Old 2012-03-26, 14:09   Link #17883
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:
-snip-
The reason I don't consider 'willpower' as option is because willpower is not enough to regenerate a whole arm, unless you're Piccolo from Namek .

Quote:
Originally Posted by shmaster View Post
A power of right hand has to be refined in a Temple to achieve the level of power that can cause an Aeonic shift. Fiamma himself also needs a output terminal for himself to fully use the power of Holy Right.

It is more about the requirement of things rather than actual power.
Yes Fiamma used the wrong way to unleash and use his power in accord to Aleister, I still think Fiamma will have to use HIS OWN RIGHT ARM as vessel for his own power, and not others arm using Horus as his format.

Oh, that reminds me that Birdway pointed out that Fiamma's doings switched the aeonic era to Horus and thus Aleister's plans escaped from his own hands. What a troll is the Pantyhose Boss .

Quote:
Aleister said that Fiamma was doing it wrong. If he use the Aeon of Horus then he might had even surpassed him but alas he stuck in Aeon of Osiris. But by meeting Ollerus. He might start to understand and shift his believes from Osiris to Horus. Thus we still didn't see the full wrath the holy right can unleash.
THIS.

And from what I got, Fiamma wouldn't even need the Ill Will from the world just his own will which is something that comes with Horus.
Old 2012-03-26, 14:37   Link #17884
desrtsku
Nympholept

Quote:
Originally Posted by mark1246 View Post
Ok break from class, i know there was a misaka wars a LONG LONG time ago with hers power, i just want to know if any of you remember why she cant use her electricity power like we see from video game (INFAMOUS, Cole mACGRATH) and tv show, i think she can do those thing do......or is there a limit because she an Esper or not strong enough

If someone can explain thanks

-Meant to put this Spoiler, so people wont hate, but the spoiler link for me doesn't work

"Misaka Rule, BUT Cole will be my favorite Electicity User from VIDEO GAME! PLus he can use a lot more electricty move then misaka, i mean come on, if you ever played infamous you have to agree with me
ok, that dude uses more than electricity as we speak well Kamachi has his own style of using electricity (every electrokinesist doesn't have to use it like Cole, just like every club anime doesn't have to be like Haruhi). Also there are plenty of things Misaka can do that this guy can't (Total Immunity to electricity, Hypersonic coin, high level body magnetization ability, water wings, magnetized steel balls, Iron sand cage, iron sand sword, and giant Iron Snake that can slice a MILITARY BASE IN TWO ...), it's not because she is an esper or because she isn't powerful enough (I repeat SLICING A MILITARY BASE IN TWO, 1 billion volts, a great panoply of skills, much faster moves, etc ... VS lightning storms, stylish attacks, weaker output and body magnetization even if he's able to lift a car, as well as recurrent needs for external sources putting aside his new powers, but that topic is for the OBD forum not here) but because everyone just has his own style, I guess

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilfriback View Post
And from what I got, Fiamma wouldn't even need the Ill Will from the world just his own will which is something that comes with Horus.
Excuse me?
Old 2012-03-26, 14:47   Link #17885
Kenju of the Right
Imagine Breaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phibrizzo View Post
The star of bethlehem is no longer needed, it serve its purpose at that point then again I do think Fiamma would get a power up still...

Now if we could kick touma of this novel and let anyone else be the main character.
Insulting the Great Lord Kamijou, bite your tongue heathen!
Intellectual Village: Volume 6 Chapter 3
Mitou Shoukan:// Blood Sign Volume 1 Chapter 1
Heavy Object: Volume 10 Complete
Gakusen Toshi Asterisk: Volume 7 Chapter 2
Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei: Volume 12 Chapter 12
Rokka no Yuusha Volume 4 Chapter 1

Old 2012-03-26, 14:56   Link #17886
Phibrizzo
Honos628

I have a questsion, well 2 as people from a spanish forum seems confused.

Holy Right meaning is "Divine right" like a blessing (kinda like a law term) or its a reference to the sacred arm (The right hand).

And second this person is complety sure that the holy right dismiss at time pass, to the point that Fiamma would lose it for sure if he keeps using it.
Old 2012-03-26, 14:57   Link #17887
Acer
Death to the infidels!

I really hope the next volume to focus on Necessarius, I really want to know what my dear Laura is planning.
Old 2012-03-26, 14:58   Link #17888
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by desrtsku View Post
Excuse me?
1. With Osiris Fiamma needs the "ill will" from the world, aka the negative and dirt from humans.

2. Being an era of freedom, Horus will need Fiamma's own will and determination.
Old 2012-03-26, 15:25   Link #17889
Kenju of the Right
Imagine Breaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acer View Post
I really hope the next volume to focus on Necessarius, I really want to know what my dear Laura is planning.
Yeah, same here.
Intellectual Village: Volume 6 Chapter 3
Mitou Shoukan:// Blood Sign Volume 1 Chapter 1
Heavy Object: Volume 10 Complete
Gakusen Toshi Asterisk: Volume 7 Chapter 2
Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei: Volume 12 Chapter 12
Rokka no Yuusha Volume 4 Chapter 1

Old 2012-03-26, 15:34   Link #17890
Kirito
Enjoying Snack Time!

Send a message via MSN to Kirito
Quote:
Me too also. I think it mentioned that she's gathering her forces to take over AC and troll Aleister. How she plans on doing it, that'll be interesting.
Old 2012-03-26, 16:03   Link #17891
desrtsku
Nympholept

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilfriback View Post
1. With Osiris Fiamma needs the "ill will" from the world, aka the negative and dirt from humans.

2. Being an era of freedom, Horus will need Fiamma's own will and determination.
hmm ... hmm ... you based that from RL Crowley's theory, right? Well I thought by "freedom" he meant freed from external constraints like the Christian religion or common human reasons but I guess I misunderstood it.

Anyway if I understand it from your POV, his power will get from the "power to save the world" to the "power to do whatever he wants" as he attains the higher Aeon of self realization? Well in Fiamma's case, ins't "Doing whatever he wants to do" still the same as "saving the world"? since his main goal is still saving the world, right? Even, it isn't, will his own ego be able to produce enough Fuel to HR in order to get the same or more results as with the ill generated by the rest of the world during WWIII? If not it's pretty much more a nerfing than an upgrade >.>
That also pretty much changes the core basis of HR which is to select a certain "target" and ultimately defeat it, since it's targeting Fiamma himself in this case.

My guess is that the basis of HR is still the same for that Aeon but instead of using Christian rituals and process like The star of Bethlehem and Misha (though aiming for the same results as for each of them) to boost it, he should have used a more "individualist" and "lawless method" (maybe that's what Aiwass meant lolz) or used both sides without restraints as it is one of Crowley main theory
Old 2012-03-26, 16:04   Link #17892
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:
I agree with, you I miss Kaori and the Amakusa brothers AND I wonder what is he planning Trollbishop and if she's preparing some kind of doom device/person enough powerful to take on AC's main figure.

Quote:
Originally Posted by desrtsku View Post
hmm ... hmm ... you based that from RL Crowley's theory, right? Well I thought by "freedom" he meant freed from external constraints like the Christian religion or common human reasons but I guess I misunderstood it.
I said it using Accelerator's catharsis description from Vol.22 as example.

Quote:
Anyway if I understand it from your POV, his power will get from the "power to save the world" to the "power to do whatever he wants" as he attains the higher Aeon of self realization? Well in Fiamma's case, ins't "Doing whatever he wants to do" still the same as "saving the world"? since his main goal is still saving the world, right? Even, it isn't, will his own ego be able to produce enough Fuel to HR in order to get the same or more results as with the ill generated by the rest of the world during WWIII? If not it's pretty much more a nerfing than an upgrade >.>
LOL, no, I mean instead of using the negative as fuel for his powers (good misguided by evil during the WW3), he will need only his determination to help others which basically is good fueling his powers. Remember that Touma pretty much pointed out he lacked confidence to help others on his own and used tools instead.

Quote:
That also pretty much changes the core basis of HR which is to select a certain "target" and ultimately defeat it, since it's targeting Fiamma himself in this case.
No, it doesn't

Quote:
My guess is that the basis of HR is still the same for that Aeon but instead of using Christian rituals and process like The star of Bethlehem and Misha, he should have used a more "individualist" and "lawless method" (maybe that's what Aiwass meant lolz) or used both sides without restraints as it is one of Crowley main theory
The HR still will be HR but using a different mindset and Aeon like Accelerator.
Old 2012-03-26, 16:19   Link #17893
Phibrizzo
Honos628

@Wilfriback mind to give me a opinion of the questions I ask on this thread (About the holy right) or anyone who can help me with those, please.
Old 2012-03-26, 16:50   Link #17894
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phibrizzo View Post
I have a questsion, well 2 as people from a spanish forum seems confused.

Holy Right meaning is "Divine right" like a blessing (kinda like a law term) or its a reference to the sacred arm (The right hand).

And second this person is complety sure that the holy right dismiss at time pass, to the point that Fiamma would lose it for sure if he keeps using it.
The Holy Right is the manifestation of the power that resides within Fiamma. His own right arm was like a control for it but it doesn't mean if he loses the arm he will lose the power which he was born with. Hope isn't MC forums because I know them and I know they can be as accurate as the ones from AS forums.
Old 2012-03-26, 17:00   Link #17895
tsunade666

^ I don't understand much about the question phibrizzo but your question is about the meaning of holy right and it's usage right?

I can't answer the meaning of holy right because the translation is clearly showing holy right but Kamachi sometimes do more meaning than one on the naming. So not sure on the kanji of it. But the existence of holy right is the symbol of power of archangel Micheal. The power to absolute conquer your enemy. Then about the usage that it will disappear if Fiamma keep on using it. It will disappear but not permanently though I don't fully understand the question but here's an analogy on an imperfect holy right without the use of index's knowledge. Holy right is like a gun with 6 bullets maximum load. You can only fire 6 bullets because that's the maximum usage. You will be needing to reload to use it again. The same applies to Holy right. Vento said that Fiamma can only fire it for a couple of times and then it will disappear. But Fiamma find a way for it to be used in unlimited ammo. He uses Index knowledge to fill in the gaps. So even if the holy right disappear in terms of flesh or form. It will remain ethereal or like in spirit form. Maybe the real Holy right had physical form but after the usage of it it will disappear but thanks to Index knowledge. Even if the physical form disappear the ethereal form remains. Having the same power and ability as the physical form thus removing the limits of usage.
Old 2012-03-26, 17:21   Link #17896
Phibrizzo
Honos628

Kinda hard to ask a question I already know the answer :P, but people over mcanime (dunno if wilfri actually mean this one) are trying to be picky about the holy right.

The one that lost me is the translation of the name "Divine right" or "The holy right arm".
Old 2012-03-26, 17:49   Link #17897
leukrota

Quote:
Knowing Kamachi, it wouldn't surprise me if next volume is about what the other two protagonists did while Touma went for the tournament.

... Maybe going back to the Academy since that place could also be in turmoil... Or perhaps running into Necessarius being kept busy battling Einherjars and artificial Valkyries... Or even both at the same time, since we have two protagonists to spare.

... Ok, I think I'm going from speculation to fanfic so I'll stop here.
Old 2012-03-26, 18:18   Link #17898
Mr.Kyon
I crack you up

Remember that Necessarius sent people to Iceland, where the Radiosonde Castle appeared first.

Next volume is Silvia, Birdway and Brunhild posse going to give Gremlin some BDSM loving.

Believer of the Great Sumeragi.

One Does Not Simply Make Touma A Good Protagonist ~ The Truth.

"Kyon has set his 'enemy that must be defeated' to be 'bad writing' of the world. The more there is, the stronger his Holy Crack " ~ Chaos2Frozen.
Old 2012-03-26, 18:24   Link #17899
Acer
Death to the infidels!

Do not complain if the focus were these three. and complain less if Kanzaki to join them.
Old 2012-03-26, 21:42   Link #17900
shmaster
オンドリャァァァ!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Eagle View Post
I would say that's unknown since the true Holy Right was never achieved. It was being used in the wrong Aeonic format after all.

The full power of Holy Right and Aeonic shift are two separate concepts.

Aeonic has its list of requirement to be fulfilled before it can become possible, regardless what power you have.
Fiamma, conducted the Aeonic shift ceremony for an outdated Aeon, in other word, he wasted the output of Holy Right onto something inferior.
It is not a problem Holy Right achieve full power or not, rather Fiamma didn't use the power of Holy Right for something better.
Holy Right's power is always there, Fiamma's problem has always lies in how to draw it out and how to apply it onto the target he wants.
Closed Thread

Tags
action, dengeki bunko, fantasy, light novels, science fiction, shounen