AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Old 2014-08-07, 03:33   Link #3281
demino_hellsin
That one guy

So they really put in an identical character to nu with only a difference in performance of the same abilities?

Also, is it safe to assume BBCP won't have an enhanced re-release at this point?
demino_hellsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-07, 03:50   Link #3282
Tokkan

Send a message via MSN to Tokkan
Quote:
Originally Posted by demino_hellsin View Post
So they really put in an identical character to nu with only a difference in performance of the same abilities?

Also, is it safe to assume BBCP won't have an enhanced re-release at this point?
Not 100% identical. Supra Rage and Act Parcer are moves exclusive to Nu while Exiga Nail (a completely new move) and all 3 versions of Act Parcer Zwei are moves exclusive to Lambda. Their Overdrives are also completely different from each other.

Last edited by Tokkan; 2014-08-07 at 04:08.
Tokkan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-07, 04:01   Link #3283
demino_hellsin
That one guy

Was demand for lambda that great that they brought her back? Storywise I imagine there was some horrendous @$$ pull to get her back in action.

also still confused as to whether Izayoi is Murakumo prototype or Murakumo Precursor

Last edited by demino_hellsin; 2014-08-07 at 04:18.
Old 2014-09-17, 22:20   Link #3284
LROlsson

Two new PVs, one for BBCP2.0 and one for Xblaze 2.

LROlsson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-09-17, 22:33   Link #3285
Bogart
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by demino_hellsin View Post
Was demand for lambda that great that they brought her back? Storywise I imagine there was some horrendous @$$ pull to get her back in action.

also still confused as to whether Izayoi is Murakumo prototype or Murakumo Precursor
Why not? She rounds out Team Sector 7 nicely, and the fact that she was basically fodder for the reintroduction of Nu, who was then merely fodder for Ragna's power up sucked.
Bogart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-12, 10:37   Link #3286
Strike105X

Hi i read somewhere that Continuum Shift Extended also contains the stories from Calamity Trigger, i was wondering how true is this. If you focus just on Continuum Shift will you get the whole story and character development or do you need to play Calamity Trigger as well for the whole story ?
Strike105X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-12, 10:48   Link #3287
R.LocK
My turn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strike105X View Post
Hi i read somewhere that Continuum Shift Extended also contains the stories from Calamity Trigger, i was wondering how true is this. If you focus just on Continuum Shift will you get the whole story and character development or do you need to play Calamity Trigger as well for the whole story ?
It does. The story's compressed, though, so you'll get the main gist of the events. However, you might wanna play CT as well since, well, CT's story mode's quite complicated and cannot be replicated just with an edited and ironed version.
R.LocK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-12, 14:13   Link #3288
Strike105X

Thank you for the info .
Strike105X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-16, 04:16   Link #3289
LROlsson

CP extend have been announced for PS3, PS4 and X1. It will be released on the 23 April in Japan.
LROlsson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-16, 04:19   Link #3290
demino_hellsin
That one guy

If they push through with this then all those months of avoiding spoilers will have been worth it. lol
Old 2014-12-16, 04:27   Link #3291
Tokkan

LOL Xbox version... on the wrong Xbox.
Old 2014-12-16, 04:33   Link #3292
Westlo
Lets be reality

The only nice thing I can say about this is that it's good to know the next legit Blazblue update is going to be on next gen systems. And they'll probably do Ps3/ps4 combined online userbase for it as well as this one.

This $40 balance patch and one dlc character can get fucked. I'll wait for the next proper update/story continuation game.
Westlo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-16, 04:47   Link #3293
Cyber6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Westlo View Post
The only nice thing I can say about this is that it's good to know the next legit Blazblue update is going to be on next gen systems. And they'll probably do Ps3/ps4 combined online userbase for it as well as this one.

This $40 balance patch and one dlc character can get fucked. I'll wait for the next proper update/story continuation game.
But then you have to deal with all the dlc wackiness of cp.....

Ugh...when the choices are starting to become "which way to be screwed less," someone needs to be called out.
Cyber6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-16, 04:49   Link #3294
Tokkan

It would be funny if they add Mai and Taro from Remix Heart as DLC playable characters. The butthurt over that manga being canon combined with even more DLC would be GLORIOUS. Delicious needless rage over tiny things, oh people are so funny sometimes.
Old 2014-12-16, 04:51   Link #3295
Westlo
Lets be reality

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyber6 View Post
But then you have to deal with all the dlc wackiness of cp.....

Ugh...when the choices are starting to become "which way to be screwed less," someone needs to be called out.
No one will call them out because compared to Capcom they're small fry.

Arcade players don't care, not like it costs them anything for these updates and they get to play it for 6-8 months before it even hits consoles.

Hardcore players don't give a shit, more updates the better and they've been watching vids of this for months so yeah bring it on etc.

The "Story" crowd will either pay up for a few new mini routes or just watch it on youtube anyway.
Westlo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-16, 04:55   Link #3296
Tokkan

Quote:
The "Story" crowd will either pay up for a few new mini routes or just watch it on youtube anyway.
Have you seen how aggressive ArcSys gets over story being uploaded to YouTube? Copyright strikes galore.
Old 2014-12-16, 05:39   Link #3297
Cyber6

Quote:
No one will call them out because compared to Capcom they're small fry.

Arcade players don't care, not like it costs them anything for these updates and they get to play it for 6-8 months before it even hits consoles.

Hardcore players don't give a shit, more updates the better and they've been watching vids of this for months so yeah bring it on etc.

Exactly, which shows just how hypocrital gamers can be. People complained about companies taking their money, yet here is the definition of a moneybag and most will bat an eye because "hur hur it's anime." There should be no reason this shouldn't be a digital update given the current market. Hopefully more info surfaces but I wouldn't hold my breath.

I don't mine people buying these versions as long as they don't complain about others doing the same.

For all the flak sf4 gets, at least ultra is the final version. We don't even know how many versions of bb are going to exist.
Cyber6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-16, 07:01   Link #3298
Frailty
Constellation
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via Yahoo to Frailty
Cp extend will probably be the last before the next. CT only has 1, CS had 2 (cs2 was a free patch update).

The only question I have is will I have to buy a new disc or will they offer a paid patch like Street Fighter 4

Anyway, With the shift to the next gen, I wonder if BB will get enhancements in graphics and switch to the unreal engine like GG. Of course, by doing that they'd have to recreate and reanimate everything

Frailty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-16, 07:06   Link #3299
Tokkan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frailty View Post
Anyway, With the shift to the next gen, I wonder if BB will get enhancements in graphics and switch to the unreal engine like GG. Of course, by doing that they'd have to recreate and reanimate everything
They'll probably do that for the next one, which is supposed to be last of "Ragna's story". Keep in mind that Mori said in a Famitsu interview a while back that while the next one may be the end of Ragna's story, it won't be the end of BlazBlue.
Old 2014-12-16, 07:14   Link #3300
Frailty
Constellation
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via Yahoo to Frailty
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tokkan View Post
They'll probably do that for the next one, which is supposed to be last of "Ragna's story". Keep in mind that Mori said in a Famitsu interview a while back that while the next one may be the end of Ragna's story, it won't be the end of BlazBlue.
If that's the case, there will probably be one more Blazblue for the ps3 before making the shift. A fresh start makes more sense for that

Frailty is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
3ds, arc system works, arcade, fighting, ps vita, ps3, psp, windows, xbox360