Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat

Notices

Old 2004-07-26, 21:50   Link #61
Scrumhalf
Ed & Winry? :O

Send a message via MSN to Scrumhalf
Angry

If I ever see any of these dropkicks down my street, fair dinkum I'll shove their highheels up their clackers.
Scrumhalf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-26, 21:52   Link #62
Lexander
www.thefestlanders.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrumhalf
DAIM! ... check out those thighs! ... ohhh man. I'm gettin' a manskirt!
Lexander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-26, 22:32   Link #63
junko
model bliss

I am astounded by the sheer amount of skirty thighness. 20/10.
Quote:
Hey, I found a website about this guy when I first discovered man-skirts. He wears his skirt proudly.

Lexander: please please please PLEASE post a picture of you in a man-skirt! Please? I'll pay you!
junko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-27, 03:34   Link #64
Roots
外人、漫画訳者

Quote:
Originally Posted by junko
I am astounded by the sheer amount of skirty thighness. 20/10.
Hey, I found a website about this guy when I first discovered man-skirts. He wears his skirt proudly.

Lexander: please please please PLEASE post a picture of you in a man-skirt! Please? I'll pay you!
That guy is wearing high heels too....

Ok I'm officially scared of man-skirts after seeing some of the pictures posted in this thread. *runs away*
Roots is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-27, 03:53   Link #65
Forsaken102
Insanity Goddess

Send a message via AIM to Forsaken102 Send a message via Yahoo to Forsaken102
The guy third from the left in the kilt pic is actually kinda cute... too bad he looks feyer than than a drag queen on Christmas...
Forsaken102 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-28, 22:03   Link #66
junko
model bliss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roots
That guy is wearing high heels too....

Ok I'm officially scared of man-skirts after seeing some of the pictures posted in this thread. *runs away*
Maybe I should post a picture of the transvestite that's in my store every week. Now that's some scary shit.
Old 2004-08-02, 16:58   Link #67
Miharu

LOL, funny thread.

Here's my story:
Im 22, male and straight as hell.
Or maybe not ?
I have fantasies of me with a girl.. but me AS a girl too.
I wish I was born as a female.
Guys don't turn me on, only girls can. Especially asians.
Anyway, there's even more. I think I have too many female hormones, 'cause my body looks prety girly.
When boys noticed that in high school and were bitching me "hehe, you have girls legs", I tryed a pantiehose once..
I was shocked, I could fool ppl with that because it really looks like a real girls leg. LOL.

I don't see myself as a trans/trav..
I don't wanna go out in public with those clothes, I don't wear make up or stuff.
But I just think it's funny to see how passable I can look.
Hmm, I love girls that much, I wanna become a girl myself. rofl.

K, for those who wants to see a pic... -> click
Miharu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-02, 17:39   Link #68
Psi

Eh... They don't look that girly to me *shrugs*

Anyway, I support men in skirts because I support anything that makes the world more interesting/diverse. It's so boring if everything is the same. I think everyone should be able to wear whatever they want (yes, even fat or ugly people, we must be prepared to sacrifice for our freedom).

It's weird that we've overcome the taboo about women wearing pants (it used to be illegal and you could get arrested for it) but not the men wearing skirts taboo. Women can wear whatever and noone complains, but If a guy so much as wears the color pink people talk about him and ask if he's gay... This is unfair.

I'm glad I'm a chick so I can wear pretty much what I want. The only issue I have is that I think women should be able to go topless if they want to just like guys. We had a topless protest at my college and some people were arrested for the cause.... Go feminism! (And men with skirts!)
Psi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-02, 18:08   Link #69
Miharu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psi
Eh... They don't look that girly to me *shrugs*
Mmmmkay.
Don't know if that was a compliment or .. err, anyway. 0.o

Quote:
but If a guy so much as wears the color pink people talk about him and ask if he's gay... This is unfair.

I'm glad I'm a chick so I can wear pretty much what I want. The only issue I have is that I think women should be able to go topless if they want to just like guys. We had a topless protest at my college and some people were arrested for the cause.... Go feminism! (And men with skirts!)
I have 2 pink T-shirts, but im not gonna wear them in public.
The world is just not ready for it, I think.
Not to speak of guys wearing men-skirts....
Babieboys -> blue.
Babiegirls -> pink.
Boys -> short hair.
Girls -> long hair.
Etc etc... :-/
Miharu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-02, 19:55   Link #70
Yogo_Pogo
A laughing demonic Skull

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miharu
Hmm, I love girls that much, I wanna become a girl myself. rofl.
You say that take a woman place for an entire life. If you still want to be a woman... God i will say that you got courage.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miharu
Boys -> short hair.
Girls -> long hair.
I got problems with this one. Since i have short hair they always mistake me for a guy even if it's obvious that i'm a girl. At school and in my community they used to bully me because of that. If you don't got long hair you are not a real girl...get real man! All the girls of my race if they got long hair or it is fake or they relaxe it so it grows faster but it's not there natural hair and they got to treat it or they will fall. hum...snif...this remember me too much painful things

Last edited by Yogo_Pogo; 2004-08-06 at 14:13.
Yogo_Pogo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-02, 21:15   Link #71
Stofzuiger
Bubblewrap!!!

hmm... a guy a my work wears a skirt

Well... not really such a feminine skirt... Basically just a piece of cloth, that covers everything... not like... I have to look at his thight or something...

Still, a skirt nonetheless. And whenever make fun of it, he just sais he likes them, at that he knows that might think he's a semi-transvestite or something. However, then, when he is wearing his working clothes... he's just another one of the guys... so that kinda puzzles you huh?

Ah well, as long as he wears cloak-skirts, it's fine with me. *shrug*

Btw. Note to Americans: yes, I'm from the Netherlands, but dun start thinking that guys wearing skirts are a common sight over here
Stofzuiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-29, 10:14   Link #72
Manakin
Falling

Send a message via AIM to Manakin
*takes a deep breath, bracing himself for the coming* I really love the idea of a guy wearing a skirt actually. I'm not talking about the drag-queeny type of thing (I dislike guys looking like *that*). Take the long black ones from the sites for example, I could definitely see myself wearing one of those. If I had the money, I'd propably order one for myself. Don't see many of them in the stores. Haven't seen any guys wearing one either for that matter. But I would love to. I think it'd look cool and perhaps with the right guys, even pretty. You wouldn't have to have pants under the long ones but if the skirt's been cut open on the side or something, you propably would need to shave your legs. Since I've been shaving my legs for some time now, that wouldn't be a problem. I dont' like showing too much skin though, not *that* sure of myself yet, so I'd propably go with less revealing. I saw the singer of Dir en Grey wear a miniskirt over his pants once and that looked kinda cool too. So men wearing skirts - thumbs up.

Wouldn't be that big a step to take for me you see, I'm already wearing a lot of "girls' clothes". It's just that the clothing men wear these days, the same stuff ; the only stuff; they offer in the shops are... well, boring. And given my body build (175cm/53 kg) I usually end up wandering to the girls' side of the store. Mostly I buy just pants from there though, you just can't find a single pair with wide legs from the mens' side.

I don't think this makes me gay, maybe in some people's minds, but not mine. I know what it means to be gay and I know that I am not one. I do appreciate pretty boys/men a lot but I don't think that's much more than just enjoying beauty in all it's forms and anywhere I can see it. And even if I'd want to use make up some day, when I get the courage to try, I don't feel as though I need to look like a girl. Or try to become one. It's propably an effect all that visual kei watching has had. *shrugs* Whatever you do, if it makes you feel pretty/handsome, good about yourself, go ahead and do it. That's what I think and I'd hope that everyone would have the sense to not judge a person because of it. It just sucks to feel bad about yourself.
Manakin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-29, 11:58   Link #73
mantidor
the Iniquitous

Send a message via Yahoo to mantidor
O_O!!!! crap, I completly missed this thread! they always gets interesting when Im not watching T_T thanks manakin for bringing it back from the shadows!

Quote:
Spoiler for scrumhalf's pic:
OMG!!! there is only one word for this: HAWT!!! Honestly I was kind of turn off by the idea of men in skirts, although I liked the goth-like vibe of some of these, but the guys in this pic look great! maybe the winning combination is: shirtless+skirt

the other two pics were just too hilarious

Lex that was almost a month ago! you have to post yourself in skirts, its even profitable! and junko post the transvestite! is it good enough to be a replacement for Man-Faye since hes banned from this land?
mantidor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-29, 13:42   Link #74
JOJOS'STAR
*Artist

LOl I miss that out too,

Man with skirt hey? I'm sorry I'm not down with this. Especialy if its about me wearing a skirt.. Or any man who would make me think he's a girl.. if you know what I mean.. I don't care if its done as phantasm with your girlfriend and all, I just can't tolerate transvestite who looks for other man. Its no fun going for a lady that hides a sling-shot in her pants Man dressed as a women going for another women..? well I think its weird but again it might just be that I'm not enough open to these things..

I have much respect for any gay people. Male or femal, but this is.. a bit too much for me.

But again I don't know any drag artist myself.
Old 2004-08-29, 14:11   Link #75
Shinobu_Maehara
eternal Shinobu lover

Send a message via ICQ to Shinobu_Maehara Send a message via AIM to Shinobu_Maehara Send a message via MSN to Shinobu_Maehara Send a message via Yahoo to Shinobu_Maehara
I can see a fashion object here.

As long as their not skirts only... something like an overskirt could be nice, just something you wear over your pants..
Shinobu_Maehara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-30, 11:28   Link #76
Mana

Neat

Hmm... I've obviously been gone for too long of a time from this forum... Nice legs, Miharu. I think I'll have to try on some spider hose again and compare with your picture ^_~ Anyway... hello to everyone that doesn't know me... (which is most likely everyone).
Mana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-30, 12:24   Link #77
Green²
It's bacon!

Kilts could be kind of fun. ...I mean:
Spoiler:

Still, I believe that I would still do better with the current trench coat for the ladies at night.
Green² is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-30, 12:55   Link #78
Manakin
Falling

Send a message via AIM to Manakin
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mana
Hmm... I've obviously been gone for too long of a time from this forum... Nice legs, Miharu. I think I'll have to try on some spider hose again and compare with your picture ^_~ Anyway... hello to everyone that doesn't know me... (which is most likely everyone).
Why hello there. So glad to meet another Mana maniac. ^_^ And I can't believe what I'm seeing: a picture of Mana that I don't have, I thought I had them all. Gimme! ^^;

Anyways, anyone else seen Queen of the Damned? Lestat (Stuart Townsend) wore a skirt at the end of it, did anyone pay attention? I mean come on, you gotta admit it - that was damn hawt! As Manditore would put it.
Manakin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-08-30, 23:09   Link #79
junko
model bliss

Quote:
Originally Posted by mantidor
Lex that was almost a month ago! you have to post yourself in skirts, its even profitable! and junko post the transvestite! is it good enough to be a replacement for Man-Faye since hes banned from this land?
He's not as nasty as Man-Faye, but his outfits are just as risque. I don't have a picture of him, unfortunately. But I know him now (I did his make-up a couple of weeks back), so I may be able to cajole him into posing for one. Lexander, please post a picture of you in your man-skirt. I don't care if your legs aren't shaved. And could you wear combat boots, too?
Old 2004-08-30, 23:12   Link #80
Guts

Send a message via AIM to Guts Send a message via Yahoo to Guts
Fads come and fads go...
Guts is offline   Reply With Quote