AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2012-04-24, 03:42   Link #81
Merilyn Mensola
I am a Boxer

Just a moment ago..., i was driving in the car...today theres a strong wind here...so i was at a crossroads..and i saw a girl that walked wearing a skirt..damn.. i was going to crash because i kept looking at her expected that the wind did raise her skirt lol

ok,i love the skirt, but i think that a girl is sexy even if she dressed with Low-rise jeans,and maybe a shirt...like in my father company..,all secretaries are dressed like this.. find them really sexy..
Old 2012-04-24, 04:24   Link #82
mangatron
worshipping the pantyhose

Ah what a fun thread. But since I hardly visit the General Chat section, you folks convinced me enough to jump in here

To start off my opinion, I want to share an article that I read on Yahoo 6 years ago, I don't have a link because Yahoo changed so much since then, but it's a hilarious read and probably the reason why I saved it:
Spoiler for Yahoo article:

While I do share some of those opinions, my love of girls wearing skirts is a lot more hilarious than that. You see, I come from Germany (make that Deutschmark Germany before the whole EU thing), and there was hardly a girl wearing a skirt. I know we're a 4 season country, but that doesn't mean they had to wear those jeans all 4 seasons, sure there were the occasional skirt here and there, but it's comparable to 1 in every 500 girls. I won't talk about the nightlife there because that's not casual wear. The only woman I regularly saw in a skirt was my mom, but that's my mother, man

That's not it though. When I moved to the USA, I think the change was too much of a shock: I went to LA, California, and it's hot, right? Oh my, there was like 1 in every 5 girls wearing a skirt, and any variation of it, mini skirt, thigh length you name it. I always loved going to the malls just to see these girls and their girlfriends dolled up (That always amused me too, it was the first time I regularly saw a bunch of girls hanging out together) Not long after that I entered the corporate world and fell in love with the business suit girls in knee length skirts (not the pants suit type, that makes them look like.... the First Lady )

So my love of the skirt is defined by a simple rule: if it's not jeans, then . I eventually generalized it by "a single piece of cloth that wraps around a girls butt", which is probably too general, but that experience I went through in Germany probably aided in me wanting to become a fashion designer just so I can change their perception of pants. Anything but the pants!... which is a bit odd, since I'm somewhat a fan of girls in hot pants, which could mean since I'm a leg fetish, it must not have been the skirts, but rather I didn't like girls imprisoning their wonderful legs in jeans...

Anyways, this post won't be complete without some pics, so here you go!
Spoiler for (slightly nsfw) skirt love!:

And last but not least, the avatar that started my insanity, from one of my top 5 series of all time, of a girl who transcends space and time, Aoba Kozue! (and all 4 of her egos )

Look at her! Not her butt you scumbag, I mean look at her, she's cleaning the tub wearing a sweater and a skirt. A SKIRT!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempester View Post
Or on the flip side, if you're looking for serious business and have no time for flirting, wear a pair of loose jeans.
Hey! It doesn't have to be just for flirty situations! Girls should wear them all the time! While shopping, in the house, in the bath, and- *mangatron gets a colony dropped on him*
Quote:
Originally Posted by synaesthetic View Post
This thread is lol.

Skirts. I love skirts. They are comfortable and cool. I have a ton of skirts and I wear them frequently. Only problem is the Bay Area isn't exactly warm all of the time, so if I do wear them it's usually with tights or OTKs or stockings.
there it is! The answer I always want to hear from a girl.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumeragi View Post
Well, you do know how I look, no?
Oh, how do you look? Please be descriptive as possible
Quote:
Originally Posted by Merilyn Mensola View Post
Skirt + fishnet stockings + heeled shoes= Ultra combo for women..a woman dressed like this, is like a weapon that attracts man...

i just love when my girlfriend use this combo...i can't resist...at all....i can't...i call it: Fatality...
This one speaks the truth, folks. I understand each piece of clothing has their strengths, but we deserve a treat sometimes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detective-san View Post
^ Walk around SM you will see absolutely none...except maybe one or two lolas in a duster.

Really, it's beyond me why they'd wear jeans over skirts in our...climate.
I can vouch for the Detective. I even did a blog post about that

I mean seriously, PH is practically a 2 season country, rain or shine, and yet where the skirts at
Old 2012-04-24, 04:36   Link #83
Merilyn Mensola
I am a Boxer

Quote:
Originally Posted by mangatron View Post
Ah what a fun thread. But since I hardly visit the General Chat section, you folks convinced me enough to jump in here

To start off my opinion, I want to share an article that I read on Yahoo 6 years ago, I don't have a link because Yahoo changed so much since then, but it's a hilarious read and probably the reason why I saved it:

While I do share some of those opinions, my love of girls wearing skirts is a lot more hilarious than that. You see, I come from Germany (make that Deutschmark Germany before the whole EU thing), and there was hardly a girl wearing a skirt. I know we're a 4 season country, but that doesn't mean they had to wear those jeans all 4 seasons, sure there were the occasional skirt here and there, but it's comparable to 1 in every 500 girls. I won't talk about the nightlife there because that's not casual wear. The only woman I regularly saw in a skirt was my mom, but that's my mother, man

That's not it though. When I moved to the USA, I think the change was too much of a shock: I went to LA, California, and it's hot, right? Oh my, there was like 1 in every 5 girls wearing a skirt, and any variation of it, mini skirt, thigh length you name it. I always loved going to the malls just to see these girls and their girlfriends dolled up (That always amused me too, it was the first time I regularly saw a bunch of girls hanging out together) Not long after that I entered the corporate world and fell in love with the business suit girls in knee length skirts (not the pants suit type, that makes them look like.... the First Lady )

So my love of the skirt is defined by a simple rule: if it's not jeans, then . I eventually generalized it by "a single piece of cloth that wraps around a girls butt", which is probably too general, but that experience I went through in Germany probably aided in me wanting to become a fashion designer just so I can change their perception of pants. Anything but the pants!... which is a bit odd, since I'm somewhat a fan of girls in hot pants, which could mean since I'm a leg fetish, it must not have been the skirts, but rather I didn't like girls imprisoning their wonderful legs in jeans...

Anyways, this post won't be complete without some pics, so here you go!

And last but not least, the avatar that started my insanity, from one of my top 5 series of all time, of a girl who transcends space and time, Aoba Kozue! (and all 4 of her egos )

Look at her! Not her butt you scumbag, I mean look at her, she's cleaning the tub wearing a sweater and a skirt. A SKIRT!!!

Amen man..amen....!!!!

Spoiler for (slightly nsfw) skirt love!:

mangatron wins.....Fatality
Old 2012-04-24, 04:44   Link #84
Clarste
Human

Sorry to rain on your parade, but pants are way sexier than skirts.
Old 2012-04-24, 05:17   Link #85
mangatron
worshipping the pantyhose

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarste View Post
Sorry to rain on your parade, but pants are way sexier than skirts.
As a leg fetish, I see your point. Hmm, really tight pants.....

But you know, despite all that, to me, pants on a girl looks like some kind of armor. I mean, how am I supposed to stroke those legs, cuddle up on them, rub my face on those thighs, and most of all.....

...girl wearing jeans + lap pillow = headache!

*mangatron runs*
Old 2012-04-24, 05:24   Link #86
MeoTwister5
Komrades of Kitamura Kou

Mangatron has found the thread. It was only a matter of time.

We're all fucked now!
Old 2012-04-24, 05:29   Link #87
Merilyn Mensola
I am a Boxer

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeoTwister5 View Post

We're all fucked now!

...yeah...you're right...

I have legs-stoking fetish to...
Old 2012-04-24, 05:38   Link #88
EroKing

Pants? Skirts?

Spoiler for Some girls like neither:

Talking seriously though,
Spoiler for This is how girls' fashion should be these days:

Old 2012-04-24, 05:45   Link #89
FlavoryFantasy
♪~Deculture~♪ (✿◠‿◠)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeoTwister5 View Post

We're all fucked now!
You have to admit it...if he didn't know of this thread's existence, we wouldn't have learned of his colorful viewpoint on skirts.

@Mangatron...Huh I thought you'd have liked a female regardless of what they wore.
But I guess I see where you're coming from with pants, at least sometimes.

Oh and the great EroKing has descended onto this thread as well now too...
Old 2012-04-24, 05:48   Link #90
Merilyn Mensola
I am a Boxer

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlavoryFantasy View Post
You have to admit it...if he didn't know of this thread's existence, we wouldn't have learned of his colorful viewpoint on skirts.

@Mangatron...Huh I thought you'd have liked a female regardless of what they wore.
But I guess I see where you're coming from with pants, at least sometimes.

Oh and the great EroKing has descended onto this thread as well now too...

now...that mangatron and TheEroKing are in this thread. no one can be saved
Old 2012-04-24, 05:51   Link #91
MeoTwister5
Komrades of Kitamura Kou

Epic thread is epic thread.

Sadly I have nothing contribute....

... as of the moment.
Old 2012-04-24, 06:00   Link #92
NoemiChan
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to NoemiChan
I love skirts....*drolling

..anyway..tight jeans are good but....the real question about choosing among the two lies on where/what are we really staring at ..I mean really...

>Tight jeans is good if you want to emphasize more on the behind...

>Short skirts are for leg of course, add the high kneels then someones going up>>
Old 2012-04-24, 06:13   Link #93
Tempester
Japanese Culture Fan

My preferred type of skirt is one where the hem is wider than the waist. I want flowing movement to my skirts. So I pretty much love pleated skirts and dislike pencil skirts.

The school uniform dress from Yuru Yuri is one of my favorite school uniforms from anime. At first you think it's a normal pleated skirt but then you notice that it's a dress that's pleated all the way to the chest. Couple that with the jacket/blouse/whatever and it looks simply fabulous!

Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

Quote:
I was hoping you'd come here! Glad to see you like skirts, buddy.

Quote:
Spoiler for Yahoo article:
Okay, I'll admit that this is one of the things that make me interested in skirts. But hey, liking skirts for this is not any worse than a woman wanting her boyfriend to wear a tie so she can grab it and pull him in for a kiss.

Quote:
Hey! It doesn't have to be just for flirty situations! Girls should wear them all the time! While shopping, in the house, in the bath, and- *mangatron gets a colony dropped on him*
Skirts should be worn as much as possible, yes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheEroKing View Post
Talking seriously though,
Spoiler for This is how girls' fashion should be these days:

I agree. Except for the bosom, that just looks painful.
Old 2012-04-24, 06:21   Link #94
Merilyn Mensola
I am a Boxer

Actually..this is a Japanese skirt really interesting...i mean..interesting isn't the right word..maybe is really original...

Japanese skirt invention...lol..is crazy..i think only in Japan...
Spoiler:
Old 2012-04-24, 06:32   Link #95
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Which of you guys lured the Tron here. Now he is going to bring in torpedo assault ships and (armored) skirts!

This should keep him away for awhile....

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
Old 2012-04-24, 06:33   Link #96
Tempester
Japanese Culture Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merilyn Mensola View Post
Japanese skirt invention...lol..is crazy..i think only in Japan...
Spoiler:
Ugh, do not want. Underwear is best seen when viewed up the skirt, not through the skirt. Might as well wear nothing.
Old 2012-04-24, 06:43   Link #97
Khu
そんなやさしくしないで。。。

Spoiler for wuhhuhbluhwuuuh *_*:
Old 2012-04-24, 06:46   Link #98
Merilyn Mensola
I am a Boxer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempester View Post
Ugh, do not want. Underwear is best seen when viewed up the skirt, not through the skirt. Might as well wear nothing.
Yeah..i agree...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khu View Post
Spoiler for wuhhuhbluhwuuuh *_*:
Wow..epic dressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart View Post
Which of you guys lured the Tron here. Now he is going to bring in torpedo assault ships and (armored) skirts!

This should keep him away for awhile....

.. this is..this is... this is the best!
Old 2012-04-24, 06:55   Link #99
HasuMasu
*Artist

I have to agree with Tempester on Yuru Yuri's uniforms, that's the stuff of genius.
Old 2012-04-24, 08:27   Link #100
Sumeragi
Banned

*Looks at this thread in a business suit as her secretaries work in office lady type clothing*

Hmmmm..... I am sometimes conflicted: Pants or skirts for my secretaries?
Closed Thread