AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2013-04-05, 21:49   Link #101
sandhy88
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻)

Question!!

What kind of person Shinobu has from his classmate point of view?
I read somewhere that Shinobu is considered as delinquent.
Old 2013-04-06, 00:09   Link #102
DoomCalibur
The Shrouded Lonebrave

Quote:
Originally Posted by kazzuya13 View Post
by the way is Shinobu disappointed too when Gogyo didn't follow the plan by kaoru?
No. Its the opposite. He was relieved because if Gogyo dared to do that in front of the crowd then not only did his rational would go out of control but also there would appear rumors that he forced the popular idol of his school to do as he pleased which would resulted in his rumor being a pervert as well.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sandhy88 View Post
Question!!

What kind of person Shinobu has from his classmate point of view?
I read somewhere that Shinobu is considered as delinquent.
He is consider to be a good lokking guys since he was young but since the event when he had met Luna occured, he decided to isolated himself to his old friends. Since he got no talent in martial art unlike his father and his grandpa, he got bullied a lot by the other students there. He paid no heed to that and continued to train despised getting called the failure by everyone else. He even asked his grandpa to prepare more extra training for him which his grandpa even went as far as leaving him on the mountain to train alone( Btw he once ate a poisonous frog which resulted him nearly dying ya know) or ambushing him whenever he was neglected his surroundings. All of those event has turmed his body into a stone-like form which has got a lot of bruises and made his sixth sense sharpen to the point he could see someone behind him without turning back or defending himself from his grandpa sudden ambush in the darkness as well. He was recognized by his grandpa thx to all of his hard work but when his grandpa was thinking about leaving his dojo to Shinobu, Shinobu declined rightr away saying a failure like him who got his body covered whith bruises unlike his father or his grandpa who got none couldnt accept that. And he has got his ferocious eyes unknowingly each time he was ambushed by his grandpa or getting bullied by his seniors in training.
Each time he tried to smile, his face became so scary that even Kaoru and Gogyo has to back away from him for a bit( Only his sister Nazuna and Luna can withstand it and smile back to him innocently). He tends to scare most people when he tries to approach them while smiling which often makes him feel heart broken.... IN CONCLUSION!!!!...... He is the same as Kodaka in Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai!!!!!( So sad for both of them.......)
DoomCalibur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-06, 00:51   Link #103
Newprimus
NO ESCAPE FROM NYAAA
*Artist

Except that unlike Kodaka, Shinobu has one wickedly snarky tongue. At least in the manga.
Old 2013-04-06, 12:27   Link #104
Ultragunner

*sniff* he has been throuh a lot

I just like main char like these, Shinobu and Ise from DxD are my fav. MC of all time

Last edited by Ultragunner; 2013-04-07 at 00:10.
Ultragunner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-06, 16:08   Link #105
sandhy88
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻)

^^ Except that Issei is the pervert who didn't know that he is in the middle of harem and Shinobu is in the middle of shuraba of his maid, slave, and fiancee
Old 2013-04-06, 16:32   Link #106
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandhy88 View Post
^^ Except that Issei is the pervert who didn't know that he is in the middle of harem and Shinobu is in the middle of shuraba of his maid, slave, and fiancee
Well in Issei's defense, he was traumatized by getting killed by a girl. Shinobu in the other hand spent so much time training that he has little people skills rather he developed frighting people skills.
ReaperxKingx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-06, 21:08   Link #107
sapper
私はお尻を食べる

Quote:
Originally Posted by backbone View Post
Translators don't just pop out from thin air, you know? (=_=) In fact, saying something along the lines of "lol why nobody translates this" or "what are those translators doing out there lol?" could be very offensive for people that genuinely put effort to translating.

But hey, rather than wasting your time whining continuously in some threads, why don't you just start off by learning some japanese?
Ok first I wasn't offending anybody, I didn't even say anything along the lines of offending somebody I simply stated I "wish" a translator could pick this up. Secondly, I would learn Japanese but I'm too busy defending my country and sadly haven't been stationed in Japan yet and I simply don't have the time to learn a whole nother language. But if you wanna switch me lives and start taking bullets for me than please do so cause I'd like to have a day off
Old 2013-04-07, 07:13   Link #108
dragon1412

Quote:
Originally Posted by sapper View Post
Ok first I wasn't offending anybody, I didn't even say anything along the lines of offending somebody I simply stated I "wish" a translator could pick this up. Secondly, I would learn Japanese but I'm too busy defending my country and sadly haven't been stationed in Japan yet and I simply don't have the time to learn a whole nother language. But if you wanna switch me lives and start taking bullets for me than please do so cause I'd like to have a day off
ok, this have been repeat too many times before so stop it here since no one intend to offend another and wasn't prozess already translating tsuki tsuki ??
P.S : sapper, you working in the military ??
dragon1412 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-07, 07:37   Link #109
kazzuya13

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoomCalibur View Post
No. Its the opposite. He was relieved because if Gogyo dared to do that in front of the crowd then not only did his rational would go out of control but also there would appear rumors that he forced the popular idol of his school to do as he pleased which would resulted in his rumor being a pervert as well.

He is consider to be a good lokking guys since he was young but since the event when he had met Luna occured, he decided to isolated himself to his old friends. Since he got no talent in martial art unlike his father and his grandpa, he got bullied a lot by the other students there. He paid no heed to that and continued to train despised getting called the failure by everyone else. He even asked his grandpa to prepare more extra training for him which his grandpa even went as far as leaving him on the mountain to train alone( Btw he once ate a poisonous frog which resulted him nearly dying ya know) or ambushing him whenever he was neglected his surroundings. All of those event has turmed his body into a stone-like form which has got a lot of bruises and made his sixth sense sharpen to the point he could see someone behind him without turning back or defending himself from his grandpa sudden ambush in the darkness as well. He was recognized by his grandpa thx to all of his hard work but when his grandpa was thinking about leaving his dojo to Shinobu, Shinobu declined rightr away saying a failure like him who got his body covered whith bruises unlike his father or his grandpa who got none couldnt accept that. And he has got his ferocious eyes unknowingly each time he was ambushed by his grandpa or getting bullied by his seniors in training.
Each time he tried to smile, his face became so scary that even Kaoru and Gogyo has to back away from him for a bit( Only his sister Nazuna and Luna can withstand it and smile back to him innocently). He tends to scare most people when he tries to approach them while smiling which often makes him feel heart broken.... IN CONCLUSION!!!!...... He is the same as Kodaka in Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai!!!!!( So sad for both of them.......)
I thought Shinobu smile from time to time. I guess he is just making a wry smile rather than a smile.
kazzuya13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-07, 07:50   Link #110
sapper
私はお尻を食べる

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragon1412 View Post
P.S : sapper, you working in the military ??
Yea been in since I got outta college with my associates in mech engineering so bout 3 years now lol
Old 2013-04-07, 09:49   Link #111
kazzuya13

Quote:
Originally Posted by sapper View Post
Yea been in since I got outta college with my associates in mech engineering so bout 3 years now lol
I would have been in the military and given a rank of an special officer but it turns out that I'm not physically fit.
kazzuya13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-12, 08:29   Link #112
DoomCalibur
The Shrouded Lonebrave

Spoiler for Vol 4 Chap 3 The Templation Bride Showdown!!Part 2:

Huff...huff... So tired men. I clearly still sucked at summarized a chapter men so this is my best shot, not to mention I have been stuck with the final exam up until now but yeah I am free now so i think i will take my time up here more. Anyway here i9s my work, dont blame me for having such poor summarizing skill men...
Old 2013-05-12, 08:33   Link #113
NeutralZero

LOL... That's one finisher line for Gogyo...
Hah... we're liking her charac more and more... did Kauru also instruct her to say that?
NeutralZero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-12, 09:19   Link #114
DoomCalibur
The Shrouded Lonebrave

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeutralZero View Post
LOL... That's one finisher line for Gogyo...
Hah... we're liking her charac more and more... did Kauru also instruct her to say that?
Oh that is her own line but kaoru was the one telling her to sleep with Shinobu. She said since they won, the right to do perverted thing with Shinobu for the sake of yin yang surgery is permitted. Therefore Kaoru told her to sleep naked with Shinobu (Bare skin interaction - First rule sleeping in the same bed) in order to let her get use to it first. As a result, she felt a bit stronger in the morning after that night.
Old 2013-05-13, 11:51   Link #115
ZeKeR
Superbad

man... our poor magnificent bastard.

also, despite the the tenuous training, how does Shinobu fare in combat? seeing as he's reinforced (and possibly toned) from it.

I'm thinking he can probably stand his ground against 5 people or be on par with a powerful monster if given enough.
Old 2013-05-13, 12:45   Link #116
DoomCalibur
The Shrouded Lonebrave

Hmm... Want to hear his achievement? Here come:
Spoiler for The true:
Old 2013-05-13, 12:51   Link #117
Richocet
Lover of Purity

When does he use these great skills of his
Thays something i would like yo read as well
Old 2013-05-14, 12:40   Link #118
ZeKeR
Superbad

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoomCalibur View Post
Hmm... Want to hear his achievement? Here come:
Spoiler for The true:
I wouldn't be surprised if Mr. Gogyo and Shinobu had a slug match during that time.

also, if Shinobu became even more cooler (he already has the approval of the girls of him crossdressing because he looks like a tall tomboyish model) to the girls, I think Hijiri, Minami, Elni, Machina, Kaoru(?!) and Nazuna(?!?!) will have a hard time contending... but the problem will be of Shinobu since I believe he'll be railed by the sporadic confessions of every girl as well as making a lot of enemies.
Old 2013-05-14, 19:40   Link #119
DoomCalibur
The Shrouded Lonebrave

Well in case you dont know let me tell you apparently after he beat the men in black suit from Gogyo family, Mr.Gogyo offered to teach him the art of exocisrt ( Magic ). At first he refused but after some time discovering the interesting point in it, he decided to learn it. He was quickly praised by Kaoru, Hijiri and Mr.Gogyo for having talent in this regard and they expected him to become stronger even than Hijiri within short time.
Old 2013-05-14, 19:45   Link #120
bones

Does that mean he and Hijiri are officially engaged?
bones is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
cool male lead, ecchi, harem, incomplete series, main heroine bias, romantic comedy