AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > To Aru Majutsu no Index

Notices

Old 2010-12-21, 23:57   Link #681
Master Assassin
Portable Dude Mk. II
*Artist

Location: All ghillied up spying on someone ~2,000 yards away using telescope sights.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
Chapter 3 of the Christmas Special is out.

The previous chapter was my favorite in terms of comedy, but this one I had the most fun writing
You... you sly dude. I can smell references towards the characters' voice roles. What, Accelerator and Seiri? More than likely than what I thought. Good chapter anyway!

*coughcough*ohlookslikeAyuzawagrewherselfarackandl ongerhair*coughcoughcoughcough*

--- This line over here is a placeholder. ----
Master Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-22, 01:24   Link #682
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by blitz1/2 View Post
Maybe some things were not meant to be mixed? xD
Haruhi and Index could still work, in fact I myself had some ideas after watching the Disappearance Movie. But for stuff like that you have to be specific about how much you want to include from both worlds into the story.

Or likewise you can do it like the "Secret Wars" which was what Spiderman did. And throw those characters into a completely unknown world for both of them and force them to work together to achieve a goal... Or maybe ever recruit them, like what Mass Effect did...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soul Assassin View Post
You... you sly dude. I can smell references towards the characters' voice roles.
You had to have known that it was coming
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-22, 04:49   Link #683
kaizerknight01
Extra Superior Otaku

plot ideas

MISAKA 10032 appears in front of Misaka Mikoto asking help, and tells her that there spin off of the tree diagram project called"imaginary number" that involves the cloned Touma( Using his brain cell obtain(Stolen) from heaven canceler.

from the data that MISAKA 10032 got the a cloned version of Kamijou Touma has cybernetic/ nano tech enhancement notably his right arm can shape shift into guns/rocket launcher/AIM disruptor. the scientists want to test out if this clone can be use for military/ anti skill operation.

Misaka Mikoto , outraged knowing will be just another repeat of "SISTER"

just throwing ideas here and there this one kinda interested me the most
kaizerknight01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-22, 05:18   Link #684
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

...Mah, I'm sure other people will handle the more obvious stuff, but let me ask you this- What's the reason for cloning Touma?
Old 2010-12-22, 05:26   Link #685
kaizerknight01
Extra Superior Otaku

well, the main premise that Touma beat accelerator, the scientists wanted to study / examine how did a lvl 0 beat accelerator AC strongest lvl 5 only to find out that there nothing special ...... until they notice the cloned Touma effect AIM fields
Old 2010-12-22, 05:44   Link #686
Master Assassin
Portable Dude Mk. II
*Artist

Location: All ghillied up spying on someone ~2,000 yards away using telescope sights.
That means you'll have to deal with the fact that there is only one Imagine Breaker and it belongs to only one human that is Kamijou Touma (the original himself). And even though it was stated that a Level 0 beat Accelerator, the strongest Level 5 Esper in Academy City, nobody knew who was it, so you'll have to clarify that as well.

And you'll need to produce plausible reasoning on why Heaven Canceler will have a blueprint of Touma's genes such as his brain cell. I'd believe if it was his hair or some skin cells, but brain cells is quite pushing it.

Old 2010-12-22, 06:02   Link #687
kaizerknight01
Extra Superior Otaku

Quote:
That means you'll have to deal with the fact that there is only one Imagine Breaker and it belongs to only one human that is Kamijou Touma (the original himself). And even though it was stated that a Level 0 beat Accelerator, the strongest Level 5 Esper in Academy City, nobody knew who was it, so you'll have to clarify that as well.

And you'll need to produce plausible reasoning on why Heaven Canceler will have a blueprint of Touma's genes such as his brain cell. I'd believe if it was his hair or some skin cells, but brain cells is quite pushing it.
1. The Clone DOES NOT have IB at best what he can do is redirect a spell/ psionic attacks to miss him, and it does not work against high tier magician/ espers.

2 Surveillance robots that can relay the the battle against Touma vs Accelator. just like those cleaner droids their either air borne or stealthy.

3 in the first season i thought Heaven Canceler treated/ operated on Touma head and Touma frequents that hospital guess dr frog face know his genetic blue print
Old 2010-12-22, 06:13   Link #688
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaizerknight01 View Post
well, the main premise that Touma beat accelerator, the scientists wanted to study / examine how did a lvl 0 beat accelerator AC strongest lvl 5 only to find out that there nothing special ...... until they notice the cloned Touma effect AIM fields
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaizerknight01 View Post
1. The Clone DOES NOT have IB at best what he can do is redirect a spell/ psionic attacks to miss him, and it does not work against high tier magician/ espers.
So basically the clone have developed an esper ability to affect both AIM and Magic?

Even so, What's the justification of cloning this person? why not another Esper?
Old 2010-12-22, 06:24   Link #689
Master Assassin
Portable Dude Mk. II
*Artist

And the next thing would be: On what justification would Frogface Doc keep at least a trace of his genetic blueprint, and why would he allow it to be used for experiments and clonings, so that the events that lead to Touma being cloned will happen?

Old 2010-12-22, 06:30   Link #690
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Since we're on the topic of throwing out fanfic ideas, here's one I would like to try after I'm done with Christmas... Hopefully I could get some help with this

Spoiler for Heads up, it can be abit... Detailed:
Old 2010-12-22, 06:47   Link #691
kaizerknight01
Extra Superior Otaku

Quote:
And the next thing would be: On what justification would Frogface Doc keep at least a trace of his genetic blueprint, and why would he allow it to be used for experiments and clonings, so that the events that lead to Touma being cloned will happen?

1. Dr. Frog face kept it as a sample to further examine the brain damage cause by the feather that hit touma head( forgot the name ) in hope of reversing the damage and restoring his patience memory

2 Nope He did not allow it , his samples and data where stolen, heaven canceler asked IMOUTO to investigate this

to chaos2frozen

sure,I would like to give my ideas and input. but still its your idea its still up to you (Author) to decide.
Old 2010-12-22, 07:12   Link #692
tsunade666

but it's memory destruction. It's like resurrecting a dead person if frog face doctor manage to cure such thing because your basically reviving the dead cells.
Old 2010-12-22, 07:31   Link #693
kaizerknight01
Extra Superior Otaku

Quote:
So basically the clone have developed an esper ability to affect both AIM and Magic?

Even so, What's the justification of cloning this person? why not another Esper?
The simple answer of curiosity and with the approval of Alister Crowly

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
but it's memory destruction. It's like resurrecting a dead person if frog face doctor manage to cure such thing because your basically reviving the dead cells.
Well, some researchers in Alzheimer disease did it , why not DR. Frog face
Old 2010-12-22, 09:34   Link #694
tsunade666

memory destruction? as in dead cells retrieving memory?
Old 2010-12-22, 17:13   Link #695
Zakoo

Quote:
Well I'm more or less trying to do that actually, though i created the third hero because ... because ... ( Damn i could have used Mikoto !! Well too late already, the story is already written in my head ).

I would love to read your next fanfiction but if there are three heroes, it will be a long one right ? Well since I have many ideas but I'm not really good at taping, I don't think I will write all so i could more or less help you.
Zakoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-22, 20:22   Link #696
SuzushinaYuriko
SHSL Lurker

Quote:
Since we're on the topic of throwing out fanfic ideas, here's one I would like to try after I'm done with Christmas... Hopefully I could get some help with this

It sounds really interesting! Will everyone eventually find out the truth behind the incidents and somehow band together to fight the true enemy behind them?

I'm still waiting for an ending like that. I haven't really found any in To Aru fics, and I'd like to see the protagonists actually interact with each other for once.

Last edited by SuzushinaYuriko; 2010-12-22 at 21:08.
SuzushinaYuriko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-22, 20:48   Link #697
kaizerknight01
Extra Superior Otaku

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
memory destruction? as in dead cells retrieving memory?
yup, Alzheimer researchers did something like they "revive dead brain" cells form an Alzheimer patient but with limited results only.. i remember watching/hearing it form a cable news company some time ago
Old 2010-12-22, 21:04   Link #698
Flere821
Lurker

Quote:

Interesting... though (see spoiler)
Spoiler for comments:

Just my two cents worth of comments, no flaming intended.
Flere821 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-22, 21:36   Link #699
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flere821 View Post
Spoiler for comments:
Spoiler:

Quote:
Spoiler for comments:
Spoiler:

Quote:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Old 2010-12-23, 04:34   Link #700
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

Chaos handled most of the canon cast, so I shall throw in a bit of OC x CC. Once again, starring L4 Firestarter, Kataru Tsubomi:

Christmas of the 5 Percent

My pet theory is that the novels will end on the dot of Christmas, which has affected this short somewhat. Give a lot more hope for the season too.

And like my Sith Lord Chaos, I included a surprise...

Tags
character, crack, crossover ideas, discussion, fanfiction