AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2012-03-12, 07:17   Link #17021
fabian200

n0m@n do you translate the rest of volume 10, also after the fight with sairaorg or only temporarily a summary because it is getting rather confusing because you said you translate volume 8 one part weekly and maybe later volume 10 because it is really good instead you work extra hard to do a summary on a part of volume 9 and a big summary on volume 10 which you would have translated eventually if you had time; volume 9 ka whether you translate it somewhere in the future or someone else, of course I appreciate your effort greatly of summarizing it. I would only like to know what do you plan to do because this light novel is so great that I cannot take my eyes of it"."!
Old 2012-03-12, 07:17   Link #17022
HasNoLove
GiveMeMoreLove

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soji View Post
the author make sure that we know that dragon can have multi wife....make you wonder if he really set up something here.(the whole Issei more dragon or full dragon that we talking about few time).
Uooh... thats it, this topic came again....
I love this topic....
Old 2012-03-12, 07:21   Link #17023
Soji

n0m@n @ From what we know the new cover can be Issei + Ophis(like we say some time ago) or Issei and everyone of the Gremory group /friend.
About how he will be back...my bet still on Ophis seems a natural course for the story. And I agree I want to see all the triana and true queen.
Old 2012-03-12, 07:21   Link #17024
vanishing dragon

n0m@n what's a subspecies and how can you evolve it into a subspecies ?
Old 2012-03-12, 07:23   Link #17025
n0m@n
C-Z

@fabian200
Right now there are other people working between volume 4 to 7. So I have to take care of volume 8+. I might do volume 8 and 10 translation at the same time. Then do volume 9 and volume 11 and onwards.

@Soji
Yeah. An epic cover for the last story of the arc. Since volume 12 will be the most serious volume, the cover might be BB Ise with Ophis, which Im hoping for.

@vanishing dragon
Sub-species is like a different form of Sacred-Gear/Balance-Breaker. It could be thought as a irregular phenomenon. LN hasnt told how you acquire it but many character with it appeared. In Rias's group Kiba has it. Actually he has 2 Sacred Gear where both of them are sub-species. So far all of them has been shown to be stronger than the original.
Old 2012-03-12, 07:24   Link #17026
Ragna666

n0m@n Is there a full translation where keneko propose to Issei?
Old 2012-03-12, 07:27   Link #17027
CNine
Inactive Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soji View Post
CNine@ Wait .You say this because you found new spoiler /info or because the thing that we already know?

Lol I want see that,plus Hades face would be priceless if this happen
spoiler of course

Ragna@
only summary in DxD social group
Old 2012-03-12, 07:32   Link #17028
cramped
asexual, cynic, pessimist

If there will be a picture of CCQ Ic want it to be like a dragon knight armor since it will look cool. (ARMOR!!!!!!!!!!!)
Old 2012-03-12, 07:32   Link #17029
Ragna666

Then is there anyone translating?
Old 2012-03-12, 07:32   Link #17030
n0m@n
C-Z

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ragna666 View Post
n0m@n Is there a full translation where keneko propose to Issei?
Unlike the confession to Rias, it was really short and minor. So I basically put the quotes from it in volume 11 summary. She propose out of the blue just like in the summary.
Old 2012-03-12, 07:34   Link #17031
Om Nerabdator
~Maru~

thx for the vol 10 fight trans....are you gonna finsh ten or do another vol?
Old 2012-03-12, 07:35   Link #17032
n0m@n
C-Z

I will do translation of volume 8 and 10. After that I will go to other volumes.
Old 2012-03-12, 07:38   Link #17033
CNine
Inactive Member

by the time u finishing translation of vol 10, maybe vol 12 is already released and in front of your door
Old 2012-03-12, 07:39   Link #17034
Om Nerabdator
~Maru~

Quote:
Originally Posted by n0m@n View Post
I will do translation of volume 8 and 10. After that I will go to other volumes.
i just want to thankyou from the bottom of my heart for doing all the work in translating this series for us!!!

THANKYOU!!!!! KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK
Old 2012-03-12, 07:42   Link #17035
bodo
shirking idiots ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by n0m@n View Post
I guess it would be more appropriate to attain sub-species of Boosted Gear first. Mastering DD will come after that.
So I wonder how Ise will come back. I'm really wishing for the illustrations of all the Triaina forms and True-Queen. It would be cool to have Ise and other girl in cover of volume 12. Possibly 2 weeks until we get the image of cover.
What if Ise's sub-species is a combination of BG and DD ... he can use DD ability (with a price) with BG, but if he can combine those two, he will probably have no side efects, and also obtain a new BB form (combination of BB and DD).
When Ise will be back he will have only BB? Since Triana and CQQ can be used only with the pawns, that right now are no longer in him.
Old 2012-03-12, 07:45   Link #17036
Kleeyook
Yandere maniax

I want to see High School DxD made into a Hollywood movie with Michael Bay as the director.

Hot babes, tits, cool fight and explosion... I can't think of any better alternative besides Hidan no Aria, Gundam or Muv Luv Alternative.
Old 2012-03-12, 07:46   Link #17037
n0m@n
C-Z

@bodo
Good question. I wonder how Ise will use Triaina. But maybe his body has "memorized" the Evil-piece concept allowing him to use Triaina and True-Queen. It would be weird for him losing the power when he just got them in volume 9 and 10.
Old 2012-03-12, 07:46   Link #17038
CNine
Inactive Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bodo View Post
What if Ise's sub-species is a combination of BG and DD ... he can use DD ability (with a price) with BG, but if he can combine those two, he will probably have no side efects, and also obtain a new BB form (combination of BB and DD).
When Ise will be back he will have only BB? Since Triana and CQQ can be used only with the pawns, that right now are no longer in him.

Ise BB scale mail become pink coloured
pink=nipple=Oppai=Oppai Dragon
Old 2012-03-12, 07:51   Link #17039
DeliriousEagle

^ Hope not. Also n0m@n thanks for trans updates.
Old 2012-03-12, 08:39   Link #17040
HasNoLove
GiveMeMoreLove

Sorry , currrently I was wondering how look ddraig n albion cryin.. could ya give some image ?? cuz I couldnt imagine if a hand[gauntlet, dunno if bout albion in SG form] givin tear drops.. well if a huge dragon givin a loud cry n tears are, I can imagine that .but a gauntlet...??

Tags
action, comedy, devil, ecchi, fetish, harem, nudity, oppai, romance, school life, shounen, supernatural