AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat > News & Politics

Notices

Old 2024-03-11, 04:13   Link #1541
Nachtwandler
Yurifag

Oh, russian bot here. They are multiplying.
Nachtwandler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2024-03-11, 07:16   Link #1542
Yu Ominae
ARCAM Spriggan agent

Send a message via Yahoo to Yu Ominae
Quote:
Originally Posted by mangamuscle View Post
Anyone noticed how Ukraine shift from "another one bites the dust!" to a more humble "no comento"?
Form of plausible deniability. Like some of the strikes done on Russian Navy assets.

Even if we were at odds with each other, I still thank you for training me, Instructor Bowman - Yu Ominae, reflecting on Bowman's death after killing him in Phantom Island
Yu Ominae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2024-03-12, 21:17   Link #1543
Yu Ominae
ARCAM Spriggan agent

Vid summary:

Basically, attempts to do incursion by Russian troops were driven back by Ukrainians from Bakhmut, Maryinka and Avdiivka.

In Zaporizhzhia, HIMARS were deployed to take out a "Palantyn" electronic warfare system after a recon op by Ukraine spotted it.

Freedom of Russia Legion, Siberian Battalion and Russian Volunteer Corps are raiding towns near the land border from Ukraine to Kursk, Bryansk, and Belgorod.

Oh yes. An Il-76 was seen making a crash landing.

More drone ops on the oil depot in Orel, the thermal power plant in St. Petersburg, and the Lukoil oil refinery in Nizhny Novgorod.

Even if we were at odds with each other, I still thank you for training me, Instructor Bowman - Yu Ominae, reflecting on Bowman's death after killing him in Phantom Island
Old 2024-03-13, 01:52   Link #1544
Yu Ominae
ARCAM Spriggan agent

https://new.reddit.com/r/UkraineWarV..._have_crossed/

Statement made by the Freedom of Russia Legion after the incursions into Kursk/Belgorod/Bryansk started.

Old 2024-03-13, 09:52   Link #1545
Yu Ominae
ARCAM Spriggan agent

https://new.reddit.com/r/FreedomofRu..._kursk_oblast/

Rough map of what areas the FRL/SB/RVC control in Kursk so far.

Old 2024-03-14, 22:10   Link #1546
Yu Ominae
ARCAM Spriggan agent

Getting word that FRL/RVC/SB forces could be in Chernyanka.

Old 2024-03-15, 01:07   Link #1547
Key Board
Carbon

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheForsaken View Post
Only if you believe Kiev regime's BS propaganda
And even if that casualty number is true, Russia's population actually increases greatly thanks to this war, since millions of Ukrainians are now Russian.

So invasion and annexation (and some war crime here and there) are perfectly fine if the "good" guys commit it?
But keep dreaming, and pretend that spectacular failure of a counter offensive didn't happen.
You're right in a way.

Israel and Russia are both the invaders in the ongoing war, and the atrocities committed by the Russian army often mirrors the atrocities committed by the IDF

But you will often see people defend Russia unconditionally because they are part of Brics or the global south or whatever Russia pretends to be.

And you will often see people defend Israel unconditionally because they are part of the US sphere of influence. ( or whatever weird religious reason)

//
"Legitimacy is based on three things. First of all, the people who are asked to obey authority have to feel like they have a voice—that if they speak up, they will be heard. Second, the law has to be predictable. There has to be a reasonable expectation that the rules tomorrow are going to be roughly the same as the rules today. And third, the authority has to be fair. It can’t treat one group differently from another.” Malcolm Gladwell
Key Board is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2024-03-15, 02:47   Link #1548
Yu Ominae
ARCAM Spriggan agent

From digging around, looks like War Gonzo raised the alarm after he posted video showing pickup trucks being used by FRL soldiers crossing the land border.

Old 2024-03-15, 05:28   Link #1549
Yu Ominae
ARCAM Spriggan agent

https://sofrep.com/news/russian-spec...ed-in-ukraine/

Ivanov Alexey, commander of the “Peresvet” Spetsnaz unit, was reported KIA in Ukraine.

VKontakte reported it with some tributes made on his death.

Old 2024-03-16, 20:57   Link #1550
Yu Ominae
ARCAM Spriggan agent

https://new.reddit.com/r/FreedomofRu...g_approximate/

Map showing the extent of control on Grayvoron in Belgorod.

Old 2024-03-18, 00:06   Link #1551
Yu Ominae
ARCAM Spriggan agent

Good vid on the Beriev A-50.

Old 2024-03-18, 21:57   Link #1552
Yu Ominae
ARCAM Spriggan agent

https://new.reddit.com/r/UkraineWarV...ers_have_been/

Pro-Ichkerian Chechens secured Gor'kovskii in Belgorod and they're "looking" for Rustam Aguev.

Old 2024-03-19, 13:09   Link #1553
mangamuscle
formerly ogon bat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yu Ominae View Post
https://new.reddit.com/r/UkraineWarV...ers_have_been/

Pro-Ichkerian Chechens secured Gor'kovskii in Belgorod and they're "looking" for Rustam Aguev.
... where is tiktok fighter extraordinaire Ramzan Kadyrov? Surely he could blow them into oblivion just by shooting boogers from his nose.
mangamuscle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2024-03-19, 22:29   Link #1554
Yu Ominae
ARCAM Spriggan agent

Quote:
Originally Posted by mangamuscle View Post
... where is tiktok fighter extraordinaire Ramzan Kadyrov? Surely he could blow them into oblivion just by shooting boogers from his nose.
Gross.

Anyway...

----

https://new.reddit.com/r/FreedomofRu...leader_of_the/

Akhmed Zakaev's son is involved in fighting in and around Belgorod. He's after the Kadyrovites, but he made a dare to Ruslam Aguev to come and face them (FRL/SB/RVC).

Old 2024-03-20, 22:05   Link #1555
Yu Ominae
ARCAM Spriggan agent

Hearing news of an ongoing missile attack heading to Ukraine.

Old 2024-03-22, 15:48   Link #1556
Renegade334
Sleepy Lurker
*Graphic Designer

40 dead and more than a hundred wounded in Moscow's Crocus City Hall.
Early reports indicate there was a shootout with at least three men wearing combat fatigues entering the concert hall while a progressive rock band was playing, followed by an incendiary bomb/grenade explosion and a fire.

Zelensky and FRL deny being behind it (and I don't see them greenlighting it - they both know terrorist-like actions like this are guaranteed to lose them international support; continuing the drone attacks on oil refineries is more than enough to sting Russia in her wallet and hold up the premise of a would-be, "clean surgical war" with clear rules of engagement), but you can bet Putin and his cronies will milk the tragedy for all it's worth and give it an outrageous spin that'll, in one way or another, pin the blame on every nation west of St Petersburg.

Hell, for all we know, it could be Chechens again...

EDIT: at this time, the primary suspects are Islamic State agents. There was an advisory from the US embassy in Moscow for US citizens to avoid concert venues, earlier this month, because there were rumors of a planned attack, but the Russian government dismissed it as "cheap provocation".
EDIT two: apparently IS just claimed responsibility for the attack on Telegram.

Last edited by Renegade334; 2024-03-23 at 02:46.
Renegade334 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2024-03-23, 02:29   Link #1557
mangamuscle
formerly ogon bat

The best thing for russia is if the incident in crocus city hall is a false flag operation performed by russian intelligence agencies, otherwise it shows to the world at large that their internal security is a fucking joke and a small group of people can rain dead on moscow (or st. petersbourgh). Believe me, once the incompetence of the law enforcing authorities is shown, shit will hit the fan again and again and again.
Old 2024-03-23, 08:55   Link #1558
Yu Ominae
ARCAM Spriggan agent

IS Telegram statements mention that they hit Russia to avenge pre-Kadyrov Chechnya, Syria and Soviet-era Afghanistan.

----

Translated version of Putin's statement. Claimed that the terrorists arrested were suppose to hide in Ukraine.

Last edited by Yu Ominae; 2024-03-23 at 10:29.
Old 2024-03-23, 14:01   Link #1559
mangamuscle
formerly ogon bat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yu Ominae View Post
IS Telegram statements mention that they hit Russia to avenge pre-Kadyrov Chechnya, Syria and Soviet-era Afghanistan.

----

Translated version of Putin's statement. Claimed that the terrorists arrested were suppose to hide in Ukraine.
1. Obvious putin "logic" trying to link this incident to the Ukranian goverment. The thing is, Ukraine doesn't want to cause terror in the civilian population (unlike the russian goverment, who continues to target civilian infraestructure), if anything they might attempt to terrorize high ranking militay and bureucrats.

2. putin speaks about those perps not being russian, he fails to put 1 and 1 togheter. Terrorists most often than not are people that have lost everything in life and would gladly give theirs in exchange of revenge; just after the elections they announced they are going to create "14 divisins and 16 brigades" and no doubt they will come mostly from the most poor regions of russia to be disposed as "meat infantery". Nothing will stop their relatives from later on carrying revenge against the rich people living on the big cities.

On a personal note, am I the only one thinking about how inefficient those terrorists were, about the endless posibilities to cause more mayhem and chaos on the dime ... yeah, I suppose I am the only one, I will se myself to the exit
Old 2024-03-23, 23:18   Link #1560
Yu Ominae
ARCAM Spriggan agent

https://new.reddit.com/r/UkraineWarV...ussian_attack/

Polish F-16s mobilized due to missiles fired at Ukraine going over Polish airspace.