Ukita is the judo guy.
aliasxn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-28, 12:14   Link #1643
Wargumm1i
Hentai

Quote:
Originally Posted by aliasxn View Post
Ukita is the judo guy.
Oh yeah lol, I read wrong because for some reason i saw Takeda´s name.
Wargumm1i is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-28, 13:02   Link #1644
blade82

judo and jujitsu are a bit the same no
blade82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-28, 13:07   Link #1645
Cinocard

Jujitsu is an old Japanese martial art style in general. Judo is something diverted from it. I remember in a manga about Jujitsu, it mentioned several branches, like Judo and Brazilian Jujitsu and stuff..
Cinocard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-28, 13:48   Link #1646
-Sho-
~Omedetô~

But Ukita still can serve as a shield lol
-Sho- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-28, 13:57   Link #1647
yongshun

you mean meat shield?
yongshun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-28, 15:57   Link #1648
Rogue_Sapphire

Chapter 322 Translation Released.
http://mangahelpers.com/t/rogue_sapphire/releases/9210
Rogue_Sapphire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-28, 17:34   Link #1649
NoLongerSane

Thanks for the translation. So it looks the next couple of chapters will have YOMI facing Kenichi.
NoLongerSane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-28, 19:06   Link #1650
yongshun

LOL I wonder how long will Shigure continue to chase James, and the look on Miu as she was just looking up was comedic.
yongshun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-28, 19:50   Link #1651
Cinocard

The jujitsu master in YAMI (What's her name again?) mentioned that it should be her discipline to fight Miu. Which means Miu is now also a target? And who will fight her?

I would love it to be the china guy's discipline, a strong one, then we will see Miu and Renka tag team and beat the shit out of him
Old 2009-01-28, 20:20   Link #1652
Fenrir_valindri
Miria's #1 Disciple

The Jujitsu master never mentioned Miu, she was referring to Kenichi.

Chick as in hatching, not chick as in girl.
Old 2009-01-28, 20:41   Link #1653
NoLongerSane

The scan is out in the usual places. Anyway, it looks like Diego and his disciple are going to be the ones to fight Kenichi first, despite the fact that Diago was warned not to act on his own again. A quick question, but is it me or does it seem that Diago is not taken seriously by YAMI and his disciple Rachel for YOMI?
Old 2009-01-28, 20:46   Link #1654
Cinocard

Diego and his disciple are playful, alright. But the question is when will Rachel switch over to this side?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fenrir_valindri View Post
The Jujitsu master never mentioned Miu, she was referring to Kenichi.

Chick as in hatching, not chick as in girl.
I guess you are right. Still i wish for it to happen.
Old 2009-01-29, 05:39   Link #1655
M.I.P.
May contain nuts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoLongerSane View Post
The scan is out in the usual places. Anyway, it looks like Diego and his disciple are going to be the ones to fight Kenichi first, despite the fact that Diago was warned not to act on his own again. A quick question, but is it me or does it seem that Diago is not taken seriously by YAMI and his disciple Rachel for YOMI?
Seems to me they're taken seriously but people expect him to cause unecessary trouble which he does do on a regular basis as does his disciple. If the match ups people figured are right and Kenichi insists on not fighting women we're going to see Miu vs Chikage and Renka vs Rachel soon enough
Old 2009-01-29, 11:37   Link #1656
NoLongerSane

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.I.P. View Post
Seems to me they're taken seriously but people expect him to cause unecessary trouble which he does do on a regular basis as does his disciple. If the match ups people figured are right and Kenichi insists on not fighting women we're going to see Miu vs Chikage and Renka vs Rachel soon enough
That is very true. So it looks like the Stanley siblings are going first despite Diego being warned not to go on his own agian. Well, at least we know this of Diego and his disciple, what ever they has plan it is going to be very public for crowd appeal. As for Rachel, I am tempted to say that she may either loose certain parts of her costume or she might wear a newer costume that may be a lot skimpier than what she currently has on. Though after seeing the current chatper, I would think that would be somewhat impossible to do without the manga changing into a different genera.
Old 2009-01-29, 13:09   Link #1657
M.I.P.
May contain nuts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoLongerSane View Post
That is very true. So it looks like the Stanley siblings are going first despite Diego being warned not to go on his own agian. Well, at least we know this of Diego and his disciple, what ever they has plan it is going to be very public for crowd appeal. As for Rachel, I am tempted to say that she may either loose certain parts of her costume or she might wear a newer costume that may be a lot skimpier than what she currently has on. Though after seeing the current chatper, I would think that would be somewhat impossible to do without the manga changing into a different genera.
Rachel follows Diego’s whims firstly due to obedience and secondly due to his methods generally suiting her attention grabbing antics. Ethan on the other hand seems to follow his more sensible master but may go along with Rachel’s actions due to his seeming subservience to her.

The only things that can be torn off Rachel’s outfit are her scarf, mask and weird skirt thing anything more and the level of creative censoring we’ll see will be amazing in its creativity. Personally I expect her and Renka to fight in their school uniforms as opposed to their casual/fighting gear for no other reason than we haven't seen anyone fighting in their school uniform before to my knowledge anyway
Old 2009-01-29, 13:40   Link #1658
Snowmanman

Quote:
Rachel follows Diego’s whims firstly due to obedience and secondly due to his methods generally suiting her attention grabbing antics. Ethan on the other hand seems to follow his more sensible master but may go along with Rachel’s actions due to his seeming subservience to her.

The only things that can be torn off Rachel’s outfit are her scarf, mask and weird skirt thing anything more and the level of creative censoring we’ll see will be amazing in its creativity. Personally I expect her and Renka to fight in their school uniforms as opposed to their casual/fighting gear for no other reason than we haven't seen anyone fighting in their school uniform before to my knowledge anyway
Kenichi VS Takeda + Ukida

Kenichi VS The Karate Club leader

Kenichi + Miu VS Those Mafia guys

and probably more were fought while they had their school uniforms on :P
Snowmanman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-01-29, 13:50   Link #1659
NoLongerSane

Quote:
Ethan on the other hand seems to follow his more sensible master but may go along with Rachel’s actions due to his seeming subservience to her.
I have been wondering about the relationship between the Stanley siblings for a while. You have a good point about Ethan following Rachel's orders, and I was wondering how deep the loyalty is between the two. It seems that Diego is going to go ahead of orders and involve his disciple. Naturally Ethan is going to go along with Rachel because they are appearently a duo, but what happens if Ethan's master orders him to do away with his sister because she went with Diego's orders?

As for the upcoming fight itself, I have a feeling that it is going to be in a wrestling ring and will have all the bells and whistles that comes with it. Can you imagine the entrance that the Stanley siblings will go with this time round.
Old 2009-01-29, 19:10   Link #1660
M.I.P.
May contain nuts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowmanman View Post
Kenichi VS Takeda + Ukida

Kenichi VS The Karate Club leader

Kenichi + Miu VS Those Mafia guys

and probably more were fought while they had their school uniforms on :P
Those were ages ago no wonder I forgot them. Either which way more fights in uniform especially those involving women

Tags
shounen